All Comments on 'Sister's Home Movies'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 270 Comments
Fireplace10Fireplace10about 1 month ago

5*s++ Nice build-up and beautiful love story. How could he last that long? WOW.

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Some how I started thinking about my own life and being forced to register for the draft when I was 18 . This was more than a sexy story for me I was born in 1954 . My first year my number was 360 something only the people who were 1-50 were at risk of being called up . The second year my number was 14 . Thank God I was in college and had a college deferment so the sex in the late 1960’s was fun but the fear of being forced into the war and being possibly killed or mamed wasn't.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit3 months ago

Brought back so many happy memories

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five stars!!! A great story and well told. She had pussy hair. Blond pussy hair. An easy five rating because her pussy was hairy!!!!!!!!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

At the beginning the story was a bit slow and boring and then it gradually picked up by the time the story ended it was a good story even a great story so overall I'll still gave it a 5✨s rating

🙊🙉🙈💨🤔😬

JSA69JSA695 months ago

This was a very sexy, sweet story. Thanks for sharing!

dick_hardendick_harden5 months ago

Great story and excellent writing. I love how you juxtaposed the writer's (Geek's) thoughts with what he says. And you took the time to let the whole thing evolve. Very erotic. One thing I don't understand, and it's common among writers here, is the aversion to the woman's period. There's nothing better than fucking while a woman is menstruating - it's so wet and the scent is divine. My wife was using the diaphragm for birth control, so period week was the best: no diaphragm and the luscious excretions of her womb. Wonderful memories.

Tom599Tom5997 months ago

Loved it love incest stories me and my sister used to fool around,licking sucking wore her panties did not have full sex still would love it today with her you opened up some beautiful memories keep up these love stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh my god I wish that I had a sister🦸🏿‍♀️🫸🏽😧😧🤪😜😝🥰😘

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot! Well written and a good story. One thing I noticed was the word "grinded" that's not American I believe the Brits use it but In USA the correct word is ground. Overall this was a good story of moderate length shows that the author has talent and doesn't just whip out a 2 pager thinking that's all a story should be. Keep entertaining us with more stories like this and your following will increase even more. Anony Mous

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great premise.

Great story!

Five stars in every way.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice! Looking forward to reading PT II.

ukrainianukrainian12 months ago

Still in my tip five. Many many thanks. I doubt you'll ever write anything as good again. . . It hits all the right areas for me. Best of luck trying. You write and I'll read. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was good, but too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!

Dingodave9Dingodave9over 1 year ago

Great story! Extremely well written and very erotic! My very favorite.

Mag58Mag58over 1 year ago

Excellent .... very well written and paced. Lo ed it. 10/10

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Very exciting story, a loving brother helping his loving sister with a problem and receiving her help with his own. I enjoyed this piece very much. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Snowbird1968Snowbird1968almost 2 years ago

Possibly the most arousing story on Literotica. This is my third reading in the last 9 months. I keep an erection from the time Maryanne catches Ronnie masturbating through the last page. Hot! Hot! Hot!

Thank you for your work.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

WOW! Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great idea, description and plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve read on here. Hot as hell!!!

Hurricane007Hurricane007over 2 years ago

Incredible story. Great description, great pacing, great dialogue and most importantly, extremely believable.

bluesbobluesboover 2 years ago

Such a great story: plot line, characters — everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb premise.

Superb story.

Sex has just right of amount or reluctance. Nice progression,

Five stars.

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

this is simply beyond words....

i had read it before but it is incredibly captivating, almost real and i feel very spent with joy and lust....

wow!

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

Great read, will read second chapter now. Thanks for your good work.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/13/2021) Nicely done, this story is quite the erotic read, and there's a second chapter too. I can't stop thinking that maybe the person at the other end of the email thread may not be Mark. If it is then the man has become a cuckold; which in my eyes is not a good thing. Also, what will their parents think of her request? Will they become suspicious? Chapter 2 should tell. 5 stars of course!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Sister's Home Movies:" - I've read a couple of 'samslam' stories, but my first time reading this story. Thank goodness I was not married during my military tour of four and half (4.5) years; however I had a two (2) year younger sister that was not a virgin when she became a teenager..

This story is like the best movie shown in the very best environment, such as surround sound, mood music, vibrating chairs, life-like hands that masturbate you.....this story took me to another world where I was immersed in nothing but the Glory of this story, this loving sibling couple living their lives as if no other person existed in their world!! The story exudes love, respect, honor, always satisfying their partner before anything else, and it gives an aura of their actions taking place just under the surface of a beautiful body of water where breathing is not an issue. It's awesome. Being a male i"m reluctant to publicly say this but I'm in love with the characters, twenty-two (22) year old sister, Maryanne and eighteen (18) year old brother Ronnie (aka "Geek" to his sister). The theme is unique, the characters are exceptional in their roles, the dialogue is smooth as silk, and the story is produced with hardly without any errors of significance. Accolades.....and every reader of 'samslam' should stand and salute him. You've done yourself proud!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DREAM SEQUENCE!

With photo's or video's before deployment or even photos sent to her, her GEEK brother should have address her 'imaginary' lover in 'first person' as if speaking to him in a dream. 'What a great surprise.' or 'I know this is a dream but it feels so real, I love you Mark, this is the best wet dream I've ever had! It feels so real! Ah, you taste so good! Please come to me every night in my dreams. (etc., etc., etc.,).

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971over 3 years ago
Sisters home movies

That story was incredible. One of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Destruction of evidence

She tells Geek there’s no evidence but are they forgetting the ones they’ve already sent ? Especially the ‘ virtual fuck ‘ video that clearly shows the fact she’s being penetrated , albeit by a vibrator , but a vibrator under her brothers controlling hand ! On the other hand , I absolutely loved it. I was going to say “ I rest my case your honor “ , but after that last sentence , the jury is still out ! Great story!

DexMandrakeDexMandrakeabout 4 years ago
Well done, sir!

Man, that is one of the best stories on Literotica. Masterful pacing; skillful character development. I'm now going to check to see if you've written a sequel!!!

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 4 years ago
Can I say this?

That was fucking HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best

Fabulous story, very erotic and entertaining. As a military couple we could really see ourselves in these roles. Hope there is a sequel.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 4 years ago
My favorite story of yours

I do enjoy your writing. This is my favorite story of yours so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome story..

Your writing skills are obvious!! Keep up the good work!!!

Deville2054Deville2054over 5 years ago
Wow, what a sister!!

Soooo hot, great build-up for each session - very believable!!! Keep writting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It took a while....

Well, after reading this story 5 or six times I feel fully qualified to say it will be a long time before I read anything as hot! Awesome writing! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lust

Nussin Rachel siskon pillua paljaalla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

That was an amazingly hot story. Kept me hard the entire time

KaceyLoveingtonKaceyLoveingtonover 5 years ago
Amazing

This is a work of art. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Never say never

I can honestly say that in more that 20 years of reading these stories, this is the best so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Without a fail.

Makes me cum every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
just perfect

There wasn't a single part I didn't like about this story. 5*+

Not sure if I want to read the other parts because I am anxious I might not like what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sister

I must show my "friend" this story, we may have to start all over again, could not stop reading until it was finished, hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!!

This rates 5++! This is a beautifully written story but HOT at the same time. Realism is important in fantasy. The build up before actual sex was great such as playing video games, Maryanne getting in bed with him and the picnic scene. Just made it more real and erotic. The concept of Maryanne and Ron "keeping it even" was an excellent idea as was Ron showing concern for Maryanne's privacy. This story to me is like a good action packed movie in that i picked up something that I missed when I read it the first time, 2nd time, etc. I had to remind myself that this is fiction. Or... Is it? Given the circumstances (lonely, horny wife), I can see a brother and sister who are already emotionally close getting even closer. I have not read chapters 2 and 3 yet but I hope they are as good.

bern1965(pending).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent writing. I found myself caring about the all-too- real characters, their hopes & fears, frustrations and joys.

sniper688sniper688over 6 years ago
No words.

Just WOW. 2018 and people are still adding comments. You rock. I'll read more/all of your stories... I can only hope I got an average one from you :-) 6 stars if I could!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Limogesguy has a good point, it never occurred to me that his sister might be behind the whole thing! Feining ignorance of how to edit files, emails from her "husband", it may not be that but interesting idea for sure. Great story, nice buildup, loved it.

ChasBChasBalmost 7 years ago
Third Reading

Reread again! 5*+ again! This still seems to me the bestest story on this site - at least of those I've read. I have to wonder about Mark's real motives in wanting his wife to have sex with her brother, but I'm all for it! As is she..., and he, of course! samslam might think about having a Homecoming story, and I'll let him decide how it should develop. I have my own ideas, of course.

limogesguylimogesguyabout 7 years ago
5

Great story, brilliantly written, drew me right into the action!

At one stage, I was wondering if she was actually sending the videos to hubby; or was she sending the 'replies from Mark' herself, just so she could develop the scenario and eventually get Ronnie into her bed ?

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
i loved this also

even tho I could see where this was going, the author took his time and made it very interesting and erotic reading. thanks and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I did figure our that her "husband" was getting her to do this for himself, probably to soothe his conscience about his "exploits" wherever he was. His "little" brother-in-law was a far better man.

Would have given 7 stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WoW

bill.......5 of course

SweetHotMom86SweetHotMom86over 7 years ago
A Classic!

Best story I have read by a male author! I rate it 6 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best tool for jacking off.

Get a sock place over your dick. It works as a lube as well as a clean up. Then drop it in the laundry.

While I was read this story the TV was on and Hillary Clinton was being anal and I typed in Hillary Clinton anal and found out she has the moral's of a ally cat. I got a eye full. She will want young black interns for her term.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great tale...

Loved the story .. A fantasy come true for many, myself included. It got me excited many times...Thx

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
Just read this for around the third time........

....and it hasn't lost anything since I read it for the first time.

On very hot and horny story.

Sadly for me, parts two and three did not live up to this first instalment, but in saying that it takes nothing away from this chapter. I really enjoyed this !

Thanks for a great read !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keeping it up.

What can I say loved the story you get a 10. Lets have more

patrick918patrick918almost 8 years ago
more stars needed

that was a great story .. keep writing about you and sis pleaseeeee !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Plus plus

It made me think back to my time when I was in Vietnam wishing I had someone at home that would have done this for me

loverakerloverakeralmost 8 years ago
WOW

I don't even like incest stories but this one is 5 stars plus.

oakhilled78oakhilled78about 8 years ago
Awesome story!

Your characters are amazing and your descriptive sex scenes are incredibly hot! Keep up the good work...

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Geek - Really

Five stars and nothing else needs said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of my favorites.

This is the 4th time I read it. Stroking it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lessions

This kept me interested through the whole story and my dick stayed hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

Out of this world. Thank you, the story built nicely and came (he he) to a rousing climax!! Keep up the good work. Maybe a sequel, exploring Ronnie's lessons??

bozorinobozorinoover 8 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

I keep re-reading this story because it is so incredibly good as it slowly builds the erotic arousal paragraph by paragraph. Ingenious plot and great characters make for an unforgettable story.

Masterful !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Any Idiots who DIDN'T LIKE IT CLEARLY SKIPPED MOST OF IT

It was amazing, but if you skimmed it, you probs missed the part when it tells you Mark requested it, you think she is cheating or slutty. 100 STARS AND GG SAMSLAM AS USUAL

1lobo11lobo1over 8 years ago
Sweet and Sexy

It was a great story but why didn't we get to read about him fucking her in that sexy ass or her bring some of gfs over for a mind blowing orgy with him as the only male

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent writing!

Kudos all round, but I have one disappointment: I relate very well to the absent military husband, wanting to see video of his wife fucking and sucking somebody - anybody, probably, and her brother for sure - while he put in his time away from her. Too bad it didn't happen.

But maybe something in the next two chapters will make up for it.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

Avid1234Avid1234over 8 years ago
Really good

Very good read! I enjoyed it immensely ! Keep writing ! You have the gift! Thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Holy fuck, I cummed so many times while reading this story, it's just- wow! You are a really talented writer.

SirDharmmySirDharmmyalmost 9 years ago
fantastic

love the way you write... Your writing makes one forget he/she is reading a story and start thinking it'z really happening... Great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best story I've read on here

This was wonderful! Seriously, keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Excellent story. Very well written. The only exception is the word juices - I hate that word. As a woman I really can't stand it but that can be personal preference. I just can't even imagine saying that - juicy pussy - ick. It's kind of the same thing with steamy pussy - it makes me think of butt sweat or swamp ass. Unpleasant. Yet your story is still one of the best I've read.

LitEroCatLitEroCatabout 9 years ago
9.6 of 10, so you get a 5*

Despite a few grammar errors, this was very well done and I'm rounding UP, not down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh ya

Your writing is Hot...loved the story line. Ya, I moaned with him.Did you ?

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
Again 5*++++ad inf.

'Said I would come back to this story again, and I did. I still say it is the best single story I've read. Many thanks, samslam!

outforfun023outforfun023about 9 years ago
I really loved it.

its the longest story I've read here but it was worth it. I really hope you decide to write a part 2. 5 stars and a favorite.

FireAngel29FireAngel29about 9 years ago
I don't generally vote...and have never commented before!

This story was fantastic! I enjoy a story that is a bit longer but not if it is long for the sake of being long. This story used every moment to full advantage: moving the narrative forward, character development, and gaining audience investment. Well written, articulate, with great story flow...well done! I am a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want more

wow just wow, this was fraking hot and has made me cum several times over.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
what a fantastic story!!!!

Please, may we have more?

It gets better with each read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great.

This story is great. The build up of the story kept me waiting for more. And you did not disappoint.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
5*++++ad inf

'First read this story a few years ago when I was still an anonymous. 'Have read a lot of stories since. 'Have to rate this the BEST single tale I've read on this or any other site! 'Seems a bit unlikely, but who knows? Stranger things have actually happened. I'm bookmarking it to come back to easily again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely fantastic story. Got me off several times. Thanks!

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308over 9 years ago
Nicely done

Good buildup, the way they kept pushing the boundaries, until they decided to ignore them. I don't have a sister, but I'd like to have one like her.

Mandal46Mandal46over 9 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

I have read many, many erotic stories, but this has to be one of the very best.

Your attention to details is awesome and your character building is superb.

Hopefully there will be more to come from this trio.

Thanks for sharing....5*

Mandal46

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm not usually one for the incestuous stories but this one was so masterfully written! You have an awesome talent!

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryover 9 years ago
Great Story

I usually don't like stories more than two pages but this was a great one. Such a wonderful build up that had my pussy wet until I finished. My brother and I didn't start early like this story, we started last year when I was 54 and he was 58 but it was wonderful. There is nothing like family love.

Mary

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
I felt like I was the geek....

The story was so realistic and personal and masterfully told.... You should be writing novels and getting rich....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very well done.

lewdalewdaover 9 years ago
Great!

I'm glad she didn't send the video of her blowing her brother. That whole storyline had me shaking my head. I was in Viet Nam for nine months and twelve days and I hoped my then girlfriend later wife wasn't messing around. My point is, I would have never begged her to fool around while I was there.

I don't trust her husband. But, her lil brother is a piece of work. No way would I have had the courage to delete the video of my first blowjob, who even has that opportunity?

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

OH...MY...FUCKIN...GAWD...THAT WAS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great rhythm

The rhythm is really excellent in this story, and I don't mean (just) the rhythm during sex scenes but the overall unhurried pace of the story. It flows well and makes readers flow...(!) Added to that, the characters are very believable and realistic enough to make you wonder if some or all of this may really have happened... Kudos!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous