All Comments on 'Sister's Home Movies'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 271 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great rhythm

The rhythm is really excellent in this story, and I don't mean (just) the rhythm during sex scenes but the overall unhurried pace of the story. It flows well and makes readers flow...(!) Added to that, the characters are very believable and realistic enough to make you wonder if some or all of this may really have happened... Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
being a vet myself from a war that was anything but as is those we are in now

i was in one forty years ago i was 18 and i know how its with not knowing if u will return had a girl that i loved very much anyway i asked her just 2 send me some of her pub hair for there where not the cams of today back then while others shared picture since some had wife's i did not while i did not see some the picture that where said 2 be shown so i understood the brothers concern of being shown

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Good story

HornyHenryHornyHenryalmost 10 years ago
Very well told story

A very "Even" story. Loved how they kept it even to the end in sexier and sexier ways. Keep it up!

badpeeperbadpeeperabout 10 years ago

brilliant.....just kept getting better..

Eros_343Eros_343about 10 years ago
Really good writing

Story was not only really hot, but I really liked the characters. Had enough sex and character development to keep me interested for six pages, and that's really good since I usually lose interest in most of the longer pages on here.

volescampervolescamperabout 10 years ago
Good turn on

Great story, I liked the slow build up, gave time to build up the characters, will enjoy it again in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Add

I would've liked it more if you finished with the husband coming home, but it was still great!

hard_soldierhard_soldierabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. I liked how you build tensions between brother and sister. Also, almost all this things are logical. Good work.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I rarely give a 5*, and until now have not ever made a story a "favorite"

this is a first.

thank you for a well told story.

I loved the tension, the reluctance, and the sensuality.

It built, and built, and built till it erupted in passion.

can you tell I liked it?

brosissexbrosissexover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

What a great erotic story. Kept me entertained all the way to the end. Can not wait to read the other installments. Great job.

WolfBlueAngelWolfBlueAngelover 10 years ago
Great

Very good; generally avoid the longer ones; this was very real and glad that they didn't give into hubby demands. As a female it appealed to me that the sister was in control more than the brother manipulating the situation. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was AWESOME ! I loved it ...

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
Among the very best of the genre.

Excellent job in painting the picture of the little brother's boyish excitement. For once, an author here at Lit told an honest-seeming story wherein the boy didn't immediately become an overbearing asshole the minute he reached the Promised Land. Even better was your decision to have him cop to his misdeeds once his sister caught him. No lame obfuscations. Instead, he simply owned it, and while he did apologize, he also went straight home and watched the video again.

That's it, in a nutshell. You kept him likable by making him behave like a real teenage boy. The bit at the end, when he shows his concern for the security of their videos and, by extension, his sister's well-being? Icing on the cake.

Even the grammar and editing were very clean, with only a few typos and other small errors. All in all, this was a fantastic piece. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good,

Will there be a next chapter?

SirOsissSirOsissover 10 years ago
Awesome

Total hotness. And Chapter 2? Classic. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

Please not the end! No sister here, but I have an older cousin who I'd love to have had 'instruct' me when I was still a virgin. It would have made my teen years so much easier. No quick fumbling in the backseat of a car with a girl who knew no more than myself. A recipe for frustration. 'Am I doing it right?' Who teaches a guy how to really treat a woman? Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
parroting other commentors but...

I agree completely. You've been able to catch the attention of the reader quite effectively. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your story

This was by far the best story I have read to date and I read a lot

phantom_spacemanphantom_spacemanover 10 years ago
Excellent story!

Usually my attention span doesn't go above three pages, but congrats on keeping me reading to the end!

Part of me was guessing that the whole thing was a set-up from the sis. Including fake email requests from the husband.

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love girls in thongs

Being how the sister wore thongs all the time and sucked him off is awesome as fuck. Can't believe she just fucked him to wish that was me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hehe.

This definitely isn't until Mark gets home. She'll still fuck a lot, and fuck Mark as an extra!

Good job though, loved the story's humor & erotiscm mixed up! 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOLY SHIT

this is very fucking epic keep doing what you do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
superb story

a superb story mixed with humor and erotism had to hold back till page 6 lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

loved the story, the build up worked well even though one knew what was coming, I would have so liked to do this with my sister when her husband was away on the North Sea oil rig.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I hate you SO FUCKING MUCH for not continuing this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's wrong with you! It was amazing and the best of all I've read. PLEASE continue this story!!!

luv2tasteluv2tastealmost 11 years ago
Awsome!

This was an extremely well written piece. The build up was perfect. I loved the humorous bits through out. I think it was human and within the realm of possibility which added to it's realism and eroticism. This is the first piece of yours I have read and will be sure to read everything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Kingtono says "almost real"

At 57 I am a very difficult man to satisfy but your story makes my precum flow freely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful story... WOW

I love several things about this story...

1). It's incredibly well written. That is paramount to my enjoyment of the story.

2). The buildup and fruition of the sex between brother and sister was titillating, and sweet.

3). I appreciated Ronnie's being honest with his sister about the possible misuse of the videos. Many writers wouldn't have thought to include his concern for his sister.

4). Last, but not least, I can see this scenario being realistic. I'm not fond of other writers who put siblings together for a lifetime, having children together, and damn the consequences.

Your story was erotic, yet sweet, realistic, and even ethical, if not taboo. This was a great read. I gave you five stars.

bozorinobozorinoabout 11 years ago
This is the all time best story on Literotica.

This has not only the best plot, but close to the best writing, and delivers the goods in every possible way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i want...

...a sequel! i want to know what happens in "sex school"!! and what happens with Mark!

jebijajebijaover 11 years ago
Amazing

The best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!!!

Absolutely brilliant ! keep it going - I need to come again !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
XXXX

as many have said "5" is not good enough for this this story. it kept me reading it until the last words. I would like to se it continued in some way- perhaps a threesome?, oor her husbands untimely passing? Please keep writing more great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One of the best stories I've read on this site! Great job! Had me glued on every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why end it here?

You could write more to this story. After all your the writer, I am merely the reader of an awesome story !! Thank you for shareing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastically erotic!

Just incredible... What a beautifully erotic story...loved it! Look forward to more stories of yours!

BarakbenBarakbenover 11 years ago
Very nice.

Very good story. I did find some grammar issues, but whatever! :D all in all, it was a good story and must be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Musta happened

I'm pretty sure it's a true story...

TavernerTavernerover 11 years ago
Long story but worth every moment

Mate, this is almost too hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy hell

That was amazingly awesome wow what a story. Thank you and please keep up the phonominal work bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not cool!

I read this at work and now I'm rock hard and can't leave to catch my bus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BRAVO !!! BRAVO !!!

BUT WHAT HAPPENS, WHEN THE OLD MAN GET HOME FROM THE WAR. BYE BYE RONNIE. PLEASE TAKE US TOO ANOTHER CHAPTER, AND SOME HOW DON'T LET THE KID GET LEFT OUT. A FAN FOREVER MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best ever story on Literotica!

Best ever story on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Great story line and delivery! This will be definitely be deposited into my spank bank! Keep up the great work!

bozorinobozorinoalmost 12 years ago
Holy Shit!

Wow, Incredible.

What a great plot line. I have read and re-read this and love it even more each time, even though some of the surprise elements is gone.

Ingenious and beautifully written.

ReefkeeperReefkeeperalmost 12 years ago
Outrageously good!

Certainly one of my all time favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

This was a great story. Builds nicely and finishes wonderfully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow... Just WOW!!!!

I have read a lot of stories on here and that was one of the best... Extraordinarily well written... perfect progression... absolutely loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So fucking hot

Absolutely fucking amazing, please please do not stop here. The best I have ever read 10 stars at least. my girl and I fucked and sucked each other into next week over and over, she can barely stop creaming, and I have a lob most of the time when not fully hard, and I have nearly worn my tongue out. More lots more please and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just about Perfect

This is in many ways the perfect erotic short story with a very clever and possibly realistic plot which is superbly constructed. It gradually builds and builds to soar higher and higher, always promising more and then delivering on it. There is sufficient detail and no rush which makes for a far better story than most others. Great Job!

Thanks so much for writing it.

Hope you come back with some more great stuff.

CCjCCjalmost 12 years ago
Incredible

So amazingly HOTTTT ... loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking awesome

My pussy is soaked and I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good!

Very good!

Continue the story! She could teach him to fuck her ass?

I'll be back later to look further!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving couple

This story is truly a great love story between a boy and his sister , it deserves a second chapter (at least) , with the Geek and his Sister becoming a family .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
red, white and blue.

absoulty one of the best i have read. woooow' more please.

bozorinobozorinoalmost 12 years ago
An incredible Story

This story has such an incredible slow buildup and keeps climbing up and up with characters that are rather believable and a lot of fun. The plot is intricate and extremely clever. It's one of my all time favorite stories.

Thanks so much!

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the All-Time Very Best

This is such a clever plot, it is a real pleasure to read as it gradually builds the excitement and anticipation of the reader, just as that of the young male protagonist.

You're a great story teller.

Thanks for such a wonderful job!

Dan

SabbatageSabbatageabout 12 years ago
Fucking A

Amazing job. The cliff hanger ending was my favorite part. I thought there was going to be some bull shit ending that was rushed and didn't make since, but you pulled this off beautifully from top to bottom.

9inches_of_love9inches_of_loveabout 12 years ago
Perfect

I cannot believe how amazing this story is. The build up was very well written, especially the kid's internal thoughts, they had me smiling quite a few times. The ending was one of the best I have ever read, you let us know what was going to happen, while not telling us too much. Obviously a sequel would be nice, but the story is perfect the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A cliff hanger,

A cliff hanger, is not the end, just more to follow. I was going to give you a 5 not a 4.

I really hate cliff hangers. You left your story to end at the the start, of long lasting love afare. What if Mark gets killed. The sister stills needs more love and hot sex from her brother.

Thank about it, you could make the story last a lot longer. Only if you get rid of the

Cliff Hanger at the end of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mind blowing!

The best story I have read here so far!

madusanmadusanabout 12 years ago
the best story ever

The best story i have read on Literotica and there are some other great stories here but i just love how you moved the story along and the way you developed the relationship between sister and brother.. This story is gets me really worked up! Please write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

i really enjoyed your story. it had a good build up and was written very well. my wife and i enjoyed it. you deserve the five stars we gave you :)

_Ritch__Ritch_over 12 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this story. It had me hooked from the first page, all the way to the last. Well written and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5+

I don't give 5 stars ratings very often (hardly ever) but this was a realistic story (in spite of it's strangeness) and I liked the slow buildup to the inevitable outcome and the wonderful sexiness of the ending so much - a shame there's not a higher rating!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hooked

Absolutely love this as well as my virgin sister(huge fan of incest obviously).Your stories present an interesting and very entertaining mix of realism, eroticism, and comedy that i just cant get enough of. You are an excellent writer and i hope you never cease to express your talent in stories such as these. PS the sheer sexual purity of your stories combined with the fact that i dont masturbate to literature has ruined masturbation for me(but kinda in a good way)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Publication?

I'd like to publish this story. If you are interested, please visit onehandedreads.com for more details. Thanks!

LustyleoLustyleoover 12 years ago
excellent read!

really like the way it ended without sending the videos to the husband. Good choice!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sorry 5 stars is all they allow. I think 10 is more appropriate

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My dream

Very distracting. I read it twice and was enthralled both times. Such good writing and so well constructed. Keep it up. (you kept mine up)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
On a scale from 1 to 10, this story is like an 18.

What a refreshing change of pace! The stories on this site are usually so poorly-written that the fantasy is instantly ruined, but that's not the case with this one. It's obvious that this person paid attention in English class. Just next-level stuff.

peepperpeepperover 12 years ago
wow!

Thank you very much! One of the best stories I've read so far. Very good. Thanks to you I've got a wet tummy! :)

Keep up your good work!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible story!

Absolutely top notch writing. The story is long but keeps you interested and wanting more right to the very end, and then you want even more! I love erotic story's that are written in a realistic way with a good build up to the main action and you more than accomplished that. This was one of the best erotic works I have read in some time. You should definitely write more.

Funny story of my own; I read this while at work and when I finished I realized I had got so turned on by the writing that my erection had leaked massive amounts of pre-cum. I had an enormous wet spot on my pants. Awkward leaving work but well worth it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unbelievable!

This is the best story that I have ever read! It has great grammar, and all words are exactly where they are supposed to be. I'm not usually into incest but this was awesome! I am really looking forward to other stories and you definitely have enough skill to write a compilation or even a book

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wowsa!

Wow!

First of all, when I open up different stories here on Literotica, I often end up closing down the ones that are like 4 pages or longer, just because they are often so tedious, both in writing and in action.

This one, however, was a whole different ballgame.

=)

Something must have caught my eye already on the first page, because I decided I wanted to read it. And apparently the writing on the first page was good enough, because I came by the end of it! But again you proved your skill as a writer, because most stories I would have just stopped reading after "they've done their thing", but I just wanted to find out what happened next and so I kept reading it, all to the end. (And was turned on several times throughout the rest of it, as well.)

Your vocabulary is also really excellent. I'm not a native English speaker, but still know a lot of English and in my younger days used to swallow up dictionaries, just intrigued by words. And you used them all skilfully, no naive language or stupid spelling or writing in general, which I come across fairly often on this website.

Very well done just in every single way!

=D

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Whata great and hot story. Nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a winner

if i read it right this must discdribe personal experience - a very lucky guy who will write further as the couple grow through life - not threatening anyone.

you are assured of a growing thankful audiance

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking shit

This is the best one i had ever read.Waiting for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

Love how you ended this one but hopeing that you will countiue the story line

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 12 years ago
great

loved it. great pace and well written, made an unbelievable premise into a very believable story. awesome.

Jpier69Jpier69almost 13 years ago
Doesnt get any better!

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best story ever written.

The best story I will ever read...dam no one can beat this story.

klosetp3rvklosetp3rvalmost 13 years ago
Very Nice

Great Story. Nice build up. Keep the stories "cumming"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Excitingly believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Gracious

Don't ordinarily read or like incest stories but your skill and craftsmanship made it a worthwhile read. Two O's on the orgasmeter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omg

that was an amazing story, im so horny, i wish my brother was such a good little brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omg

omg that was amazing O.O I'm glad i read through that whole thing now im horny as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

Fantastic Job! IT made me extremely horny. Ironically, I have a husband named Mark. Time for me to fuck him now ;]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

send us some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

keep going man that was intense

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
i love good incest stories!!

and this is definitely one! excellent dialogue,,,well paced,building to a most satisfying ending,,,,more like this please!

Justinthyme1954Justinthyme1954about 13 years ago
Great story

I was so excited,I wanted more

martialartsmaidenmartialartsmaidenabout 13 years ago

What a lovely idea. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

This was a fun read. One of the best I've seen on here....

SpeculatorSpeculatorabout 13 years ago
Deja Vu, sort of...

I read this story, and it sent me back to my military days. It was peacetime, just after the Vietnam War ended, but the isolated remote tours continued. I was asked by a friend of mine with orders for one of those tours to stand duty as his surrogate with his wife. It was a first for me, and I thought about it for a couple of days before I agreed. It worked out extremely well until he returned. To this day, I exchange emails with his (now) ex-wife, as well as the three children who still call me, "Uncle." They are all adults now, with families of their own, and were ignorant of just how significant a role I played in their family for over 15 years, until as adults, their mother admitted to the relationship. Then mom told me that she'd told them. ... And I'd thought myself beyond surprises.

Just thought you'd like to know that the circumstances described are less uncommon than many think, and the thought processes involved are pretty much exactly as described in your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

Fantastic detail, just like you're other taboo stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolutely fantastic story

Thank you, I really enjoyed reading this story, especially the description of the brother desiring his sister and looking at her body got you in the right mood and pulled you in the scenery somehow. Almost the whole story I wasnt paying attention to anything else than my screen. There were just a few parts where I was realizing that it is only a story.

Thank you very much and please give us more! (I think Ill get addicted to it)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
We're not worthy!

There is nothing I would to change the story. The pacing was good. There was a surprise element with the sister having him masturbate before her to get even. I liked that they were questioning the motives of the husband and decided not to send the video. I could see it being used as blackmail say for a divorce. One she had intercourse, her head was clear and she told him to erase the tape and that was perfect plot point.

I liked that she let him move in with her which was a good arrangement for the two of them. If she saw other men, it was not a good thing particularly for a teacher. You could have taken the story to the return of hubby but you didn't. My guess is that would be a messing thing when he returned.

An impressive piece of writing. The characters were likable and believable. It was smooth and had good transitions. I wouldn't want to sleep with any of my sisters, but if she well mine... well...

calamity989calamity989over 13 years ago
brillant

keep on writing more like theses please :)

i enjoy reading this type of story i get bored with anything else

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous