All Comments on 'Sister's Lessons'

by HottieKatie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BigPopsBigPopsover 10 years ago
Please continue

Wish I had had lessons like this

peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
nice

nice story. quick but detailed and very sensual. well done.

be24yoube24youover 10 years ago
Well done

Such a sister would have been nice and helpful. But it would take away some of the pleasure of dating.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
Very good

Hope there is more to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done. I look forward to a sequel

Very hot. A sequel is definitely called for. Sister needs to go back to her brother and give him another lesson in licking pussy. She also needs to "teach" her brother how to fuck her. Then he can confidently go hookup with his girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
time

time for another lesson on oral sex in other areas.

TyzmartarTyzmartarover 10 years ago
Nice so far

I suspect that there is going to be more to this story, and am looking forward to it. It is a nice start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good BUT

this was good but still needs editing a few places were either rushed or confusing and an editor could have smoothed it out for you. this needs a second and third chapters. in the future do the readers a favor and write the entire story out in rough draft including chapter breaks then you can go back and edit it a chapter at a time. that way the readers don't have to wait for chapters and worry about you getting a brain fart or writers block. if all writers did this there wouldn't be ANY unfinished stories on the site unlike now where atleast half the stories are unfinished and the writers are nowhere to be found. keep it up BUT PROOFREAD AND EDIT BETTER AND ALWAYS FINISH WHAT YOU START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 10 years ago
Awesome

I can hardly wait until she has taught him everything and he decides to teach her a few things as well, who knows positions, threesomes or bondage this can go anywhere. Eventually she may even get pregnant from her stud brother lol.

Please finish this soon!

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 10 years ago
Good work!

This short piece certainly leaves room for another chapter, or two. When it comes (pun intended) to sex; the teacher and student should do the moaning. My three older sisters still pretend like they have no idea what sex is. So, I would be taught about exactly nothing. This guy is lucky his five minute older sister cares enough about her twin to show him the ropes. I have a feeling lust will squirm into things and the twins will end up having a lot of fun.

RS

TXhardsucker69TXhardsucker69over 10 years ago
Nice Start

Short piece, a little slow in developing, definitely screams for progressive followups on teaching brother about sex and how to seduce a woman properly.

Nice start, hope you keep developing this idea.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Good first lesson..hope there are MORE!!!!!!!!!

As "John" told her...showed her...take your time and stretch out the pleasure of these two....here's hoping for Ch. 02, 03, etc....!!!!!!

DickeydooDickeydooabout 10 years ago

Please write at least another chapter or 2. very well written and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A good start.

Please tell me you will keep this going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous