Sisters' Misters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was a bit disappointed that she wouldn't be able to watch her teen getting fucked since she was facing the opposite way. But she could see her husband, sitting bare-bottomed in his recliner, slowing stroking his little white dick.

"I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am, honey," Katie said to Bill.

Bill just smiled and continued to leisurely jack off.

Katie couldn't see Chelsea but she could hear her plain as day when she began squealing loudly as she repeatedly came. Hearing her daughter's orgasms brought Katie to the brink herself.

"Oh yes, fuck me Cal!" Fuck me harder! Make me cum like my daughter! She needs to get her little white pussy fucked by a big black cock and so do I!"

"Aayyyyiiiii! Aayyyiiii!" Katie exploded in shrieks as her own orgasms swept over her.

Terrell and Cal pounded Katie and Chelsea as hard as they could, clearly not the least bit concerned about their "delicate conditions," and actually the ladies were no worse for the wear. They were both perfectly suited to fuck black cocks and carry black babies.

Terrell suddenly stopped his motion and spoke to Chelsea. "Chelsea, baby, would you mind if we switch? I wanna get a piece of your momma!"

"Sure, honey," Chelsea answered, "fuck her good!"

Terrell and Cal both withdrew their cocks and quickly changed spots on the couch. Chelsea and Katie remained in place, keeping their sopping wet pussies high in the air, each waiting to meet a different cock.

Terrell and Cal shoved their black dicks into each of the females simultaneously, bringing renewed grunts of pleasure from them both.

Katie pushed her cunt against Terrell, wanting to properly impress him with her fucking skills.

"Oh, yeah Katie," Terrell uttered, "now I know where Chelsea learned to fuck so good!"

Katie and Chelsea both heard Terrell, and they knew there had never been any mother-daughter fucking instruction, but they both chuckled and said nothing, concentrating instead on the fun their pussies were having with the black cocks they just met.

After a good long time, and multiple, multiple orgasms, Cal told Chelsea "I'm gonna cum in you."

"Yes, yes, cum in me. I need to feel your cum!" For a millisecond, it occurred to Chelsea that wanting nigger cum in her pussy is what got her in trouble in the first place. Then, she had another orgasm as Cal emptied his nuts into her.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh!" Cal moaned as he pumped out his cum.

The noises were enough to bring Terrell to the finish line and he came inside Katie without a word of warning.

"Uh, uh, uh, ahhhh!" Terrell muttered as he blew his load into Katie.

Terrell and Cal went into slow motion, continuing to move their cocks in and out of the pussies that held them, prolonging the pleasure as long as possible.

The guys were slow to dismount, but then they helped Katie and Chelsea off the couch and onto their feet.

Before Terrell and Cal could head to the kitchen for a snack, or maybe curl up for an after-sex snooze, Katie spoke up.

"Well, it's been really great, boys. I'd love to fuck you again, any time, and I'm sure Chelsea would too, but you're both going to have to skedaddle now. Chelsea and I spent eight hours in the car and four hours at a party today, so we are pooped."

With that, Chelsea and Katie kissed the guys goodbye and showed them the door.

Katie then told Chelsea, "Alright, young lady, I think you need to wipe the cum off your pussy and get yourself to bed. Your baby and you both need plenty of rest. My baby and I need some rest too".

Chelsea said, "Okay. I am pretty tired, but first, I have an announcement to make, Mom and Dad. I decided on the ride home that it's silly for me not tell everyone that I'm having a girl!"

"A girl!" Katie yelled, throwing her arms around Chelsea in a naked love hug. Bill rushed over and hugged his wife and daughter both.

"My baby girl is having a baby girl!" Katie gushed, "Oh, that's great! I thought you might be carrying a girl, Chelsea, because you're a little smaller than Jen and you're both due at about the same time. Oh, I get to buy pink dresses, and I'll have to learn to braid her kinky hair!"

Bill summed it up well, saying, "She'll be every bit as beautiful as her mother and grandmother, except that she'll be black and mommy and grandma are white."

Ten minutes later, the house was quiet and dark as everyone drifted off to sleep.

12