Sister's Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Pushing such ridiculous thoughts out of her mind Beth concentrated on what mattered, getting the dildo wet for her virgin pussy. As she had no experience sucking cock whatsoever, and hadn't even had the guts to try practising on a banana or anything, Beth was sure she was doing a terrible job at it, but Maggie wasn't complaining, so that was good. Also while it was undeniably weird it was also kind of hot.

Before the dead started walking around and eating people Beth had dreamed of strapping on a big dildo and taking her big sister like a man. It was a dream she had long since given up on until her glorious find today, but rather than immediately go for that she had decided to opt for literally losing her cherry to her older sibling. After all while she fancied herself a top Beth was telling the truth earlier, she didn't want to die a virgin. So, she would take care of her pesky virginity, then perhaps she would turn the tables and fulfil another fantasy.

Until then it was kind of thrilling to be sucking Maggie's cock. Not that she could get much of it in her mouth, although she did try her hardest, Beth even succeeding in pushing a few inches down her throat. But that just made her eyes water from violently choking and gagging, so she mostly stuck with sucking on the head while letting drool slowly slid out of her mouth and down the shaft, Beth using her hands to make sure that saliva thoroughly coated the bottom half of the dildo.

Maggie couldn't believe this, her baby sister was sucking her cock. Sure, she hadn't grown a real prick, but if she had it wouldn't be much weirder than what she felt right now while standing there looking down dumbstruck as her little sister sucked on a dildo strapped around her waist, obviously getting ready to take her virginity. Knowing that had to be what Beth was doing Maggie told herself over and over again throughout the blow job that she need to put a stop to this madness. Finally push Beth away. Anything that would result in this madness not continuing.

Maybe it was because she was just too shocked to say anything, or maybe Beth had awoken something wicked and evil inside of her, but for whatever reason Maggie didn't do her duty as a protector/Guardian in that moment. No, she just watched her sister give her a long, thorough blow job, the only sound out of her mouth being a pathetic whimper one-time when Beth looked up at her, the Greene sisters locking eyes as the younger one gave the older one's 'cock' a passionate spit shine.

Eventually Beth took her mouth away from the cock and ordered, "Lay down."

This time Maggie obeyed without hesitation, blushing slightly because of her actions and the happy grin which crossed Beth's face as the sibling who was supposed to be in charge submissively laid down and waited for further instructions. Realising just how wrong that was Maggie opened her mouth to again tell Beth to stop, but then her sister mounted her, the beautiful blonde's body on full display as she pressed her 18-year-old virgin pussy against the hard man-made cock which Maggie would struggle to take her cunt.

So Maggie's mouth remained open in disbelief and awe at the incredible sight before her, both Greene sisters trembling as Beth got the position just right and then pushed herself down. They then both let out a loud cry followed by a moan as the younger sister forced the older sister to take her virginity. Or the younger one took her own cherry with a little help from her big sister. No, Maggie definitely liked the first one better, and now no matter what happened to them Beth's first time would officially be with someone who loved her unconditionally. For all the voices in her head telling her this was wrong in that moment Maggie didn't think she is ever truly regret this, especially when she couldn't take her eyes off her beautiful baby sister as she could use to feeling a cock inside her for the first time.

Beth wasn't sure she could ever get used to this. The initial penetration had hurt so much, the thrill of it being her older sister beneath the only thing getting her through the pain. Even when it died down to a notice ache it didn't feel as good as Beth had been hoping, although maybe the problem was she wasn't moving. After all how could she possibly get pleasure from a cock if just the tip was inside her without moving? So she forced herself down further, the man-made prick sliding further into untouched territory.

It was a very long, slow process but to Beth's relief she did start receiving some pleasure which was similar to what time she had received while fingering herself in the past. On the bright side it was stronger than that, on the other hand she didn't have to deal with such unfamiliar stretching, Beth having to bounce up and down on Maggie's cock half-dozen times while constantly reminding herself she was fucking her sister for the pain to go away entirely.

When she finally felt the type of pleasure she had been hoping for Beth finally focused on her naked older sister beneath her, the blonde smiling happily down the brunette as she revelled in the fact that Maggie was allowing her to do this. That Maggie had been so willing. And sure, circumstances had once worked in Beth's favour, but the fact that she was now officially losing her virginity to her big sister suggested that Maggie wasn't the good little farm girl their father like to pretend she was.

Sure, there had been other signs of that, but nothing this extreme and Beth loved the fact that she had been able to convince Maggie to step over this line with her. Because honestly, Maggie was the most beautiful woman Beth had ever seen. No one, male or female, could compare to her. She was perfect, and in this wonderful moment she was hers. She was all hers. Yeah, Maggie may be wearing a symbol of power at least as far as men were concerned but from the look in the older sibling's eyes it was clear they both knew who was in charge here.

The idea of that, the look on Maggie's beautiful face and the sheer perversion of this act relaxed Beth's virgin pussy as much as possible and soon had her racing towards orgasm, the 18-year-old crying out with pure ecstasy as she bounced up and down frantically. Her body was tired from a day's worth of running for her life and killing the walking dead, but like when she was caught in life-and-death situations adrenaline took over, giving Beth the strength to continue on even though she felt exhausted beyond belief.

To help matters she reached down to squeeze and to play with her older sister's big tits, almost overwhelmed by how they felt in her hands. Of course she had squeezed and fondled them plenty while they had been making out, but now Beth was focused on them like never before, and oh how she had spent so many nights fingering herself to the thought of those huge boobs which back then she could only glance briefly from afar. Now though she could do what she wanted to them and it only made her sister moan with pleasure, Maggie throwing her head back as Beth continued having her way with her.

As she could feel herself reaching the edge of orgasm Beth whimpered softly, "Maggie... oh Maggie... please, please... fuck me. Please? Ooooooooh Gaaaaawwwwwwwwwdddddddd fuckkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee! Fuck me! Please? Just a little... I, I... I just need a little push... OWWWIE! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Beth knew it was a long shot, even risky under the circumstances, but given that Maggie had seemed so willing so far maybe she could talk her into fucking her a little. Yeah, that's officially what she was doing, but Beth just wondered if she could get the other girl to thrust upward into her pussy to push her over the edge. That was all. Instead suddenly Maggie flipped them, almost knocking Beth unconscious as her head banged against the hard floor in the process.

Then Maggie started awkwardly thrusting into her at a rough pace which had Beth briefly crying out as her virgin cunt struggled to accommodate the almost savage attack it was suddenly under. Then Maggie settled into a rhythm and Beth's body relaxed and accepted the rough treatment, which resulted in the 18-year-old moaning, groaning, whimpering, crying out and eventually screaming in pleasure as she went over the edge of her first orgasm as a result of being fucked in her pussy by a cock. By her sister's cock. Her sister's cock was fucking her and it felt so unbelievably good.

Maggie had no idea what had got into her. Ok, that wasn't strictly true. After spending years as a repressed Christian Farm girl she'd had a steady supply of sex with her beloved Glenn and without him she had been distractedly horny as of late. That combined with the alcohol, her little sister's sudden shameless desire for her and the overwhelming feeling that she needed to make her baby sister's first time as magical as possible all resulted in her fucking her kid sister's virgin cunt like a mad woman.

It was Beth's begging which was what finally sent her over the edge. After that although voices in her head mercifully were silenced she became completely lost in fucking her baby sister and making sure this was the best 'first time' ever. Which wasn't easy given her own first time had been wonderful, and after spending the whole day marching through a forest/clearing this country club of walkers Maggie wasn't exactly full of energy. Still, she was filled with a boatload of intense adrenaline, and with it she fucked her sister to multiple climaxes.

Having her kid sister trembling beneath her, wrapping her shaking legs around her, staring up lovingly into her eyes as she probably screamed loudly enough to bring every Walker in the world to their doorstep, it somehow all caught up with Maggie and she came too. She was vaguely aware of something inside the harness bashing against her clit, which Maggie had told herself was responsible for the majority of her moans of pleasure throughout this round of ultra-forbidden sex, but still Beth seemed to be the reason she came more than anything.

That orgasm was the beginning of the end. Maggie tried, she really did, but there was just something about cumming while fucking her little sister with a cock which completely knocked the wind out of her, her thrust slowing down until she was laying on top of Beth, both Greene sisters desperately panting for breath as they tried to recover. Unfortunately during that recover all the voices and all the guilt rushed back into Maggie, making her whimper and feel irredeemably horrible about what she had just done.

"Beth, I-" Maggie began, only to be silenced by Beth's lips.

The kiss which followed wasn't as rough and needy as most of the others, and it was really brief, but Beth brought a lot of emotion into it, trying to silently tell Maggie how much what they had just done meant to her. Then Beth broke the kiss and whispered softly, "Please never be sorry for what we just did."

Maggie hesitated for a few long seconds, then she nodded, "Ok."

Smiling in pure gratitude Beth pulled Maggie in for another kiss, this one far less gentle than the last, and then she pulled back, crying out and clutching at her sex once the fake cock had been removed, "Owww!"

"It's gonna be sore for a while. I'm-" Maggie closed her eyes, stopping herself from uttering the words I'm sorry, and then followed up with, "It's natural. You'll feel better soon, I promise."

"Oh I will." Beth grinned, reaching over and undoing the straps to the harness, "Cause it's my turn now."

Maggie frowned as Beth pulled the strap-on away from her body, "What do you mean?"

Ignoring the question Beth lifted herself up onto her knees and then while strapping the dildo around her waist calmly said, "Bend over."

"Beth-" Maggie began.

"I said bend over!" Beth snapped, deciding her father's best no-nonsense tone was the best way to go with this.

There was a moment that Maggie just looked at her were Beth thought she had made a mistake. Then to her delight Maggie did as she was told, turning over and getting onto her knees in the classic doggie style position. In what had to be an accident Maggie even ended up sticking her gloriously round ass in Beth's face, the innocent looking blonde knowing it had to be a mistake because if her big sister knew what she had planned there was no way she'd be showing off that beautiful bubble butt of hers.

Once she had the dildo firmly strapped around her waist Beth lowered her head down and grinned as she studied her older sibling's wet cunt, "Wow, ya must have really enjoyed fuckin' me."

Automaticly Maggie opened her mouth to say sorry, but it was too late for that be anything but an empty gesture so instead she admitted while blushing furiously, "Yes... I did. Oh God, I did."

"And now..." Beth said thoughtfully, sliding a finger around Maggie's wet cunt, "You want me to fuck you."

Maggie blushed furiously again, but she still admitted, "Yes. I... I, I-"

"But I ain't gonna fuck ya here." Beth said confidently, sliding her finger north to the most inviting target she had ever seen, "I'm gonna fuck ya here."

Maggie's eyes went wide as she felt Beth's finger pressing against her ass hole, "Beth, I-"

"Did Glenn ever fuck ya here?" Beth asked almost casually as she used her free hand to pull apart her sister's ass cheeks so she could have a better view of what was going on.

Whimpering softly Maggie shook her head and stammered, "No."

"Good, ya owe me a cherry." Beth said as she pushed her finger into her big sister's apparently virgin ass.

Not that Beth had thought for a second it wasn't. Glenn didn't seem like the type of guy who would have the nerve to ask, and even if Maggie's mind was half as perverted as hers Beth knew neither of them could have wrist doing something like anal with anyone so long as their father was always nearby. But now, oh now Beth would have the type of anal sex she had been dreaming of since puberty, the little blonde fulfilling one of her biggest fantasies by taking her older sister's back door cherry right there and then.

Sure, it was still debatable as she was using a finger instead of a cock, but no matter what happened Beth knew she was always going to be the first one to invade her sister's back hole in some way. And in just a few moments she would officially take Maggie's anal virginity, making this the best day of her life. But she couldn't concentrate on that right now. Not when she was slowly pushing her finger up to the knuckle in the most wonderful feeling thing ever, Beth moaning softly as she got to experience the exquisite tightness of her big sister's virgin butt.

To somehow make things even better Maggie also moaned softly, almost sounding like she was enjoying this as much as Beth. Which briefly confused Beth, until she realised her sister was a big old anal slut. It was the only explanation of why Maggie moaned in pleasure at the initial anal penetration and again when Beth started pumping her finger in and out of her older sister's bottom. Sure, there was more than a hint of pain there at first, but that quickly went away, proving Maggie was an anal slut, which suited her just perfectly because Beth really, really wanted to butt fuck her big sister.

Maggie couldn't believe what was happening to her. What Beth was suggesting. This whole situation was beyond anything resembling decency, the worst part of it being it felt kind of good. It felt kind of good to have her little sister's finger inside her ass, whatever initial pain or discomfort melting away leaving only a rather pleasant sensation and of course overwhelming shame and humiliation.

Before the dead had started walking Maggie wouldn't have allowed herself to be touched back there in anyway. It was obscene, something only the filthiest of sluts would subject themselves too, and while Maggie might not have been the best farmers daughter she could have been she was no butt slut. But now... after committing such heinous acts what was one more atrocity? Besides, in her lust clouded mind Maggie thought Beth was right.

She had taken something from her baby sister, something Beth could never get back. This almost seemed like an appropriate price to pay after committing that sin. So much so that Maggie almost begged Beth to take out that finger and shove the dildo as hard as she could up her ass and then hammer that poor little hole with every ounce of her strength. Maggie thought about that a lot in the next few minutes, but she seemed far too dumbstruck to speak, and mercifully Beth didn't seem interested in harming her.

The blonde made that clear from the way she spent what felt like hours fingering Maggie's ass, eventually adding a second one into the mix after Beth very thoroughly clean the first finger with her mouth, then pushed her index and middle finger into the older girl's pussy before stuffing them up her ass. Maggie could feel most of that, but for some parts she needed to look behind her, and when she did she couldn't take her eyes off of her beautiful baby sister. At least not until Beth forced her too.

"Spread your ass cheeks for me." Beth commanded with a surprising amount of authority in her voice as she removed her fingers and slapped Maggie's butt, "Make it easier for me to take your anal cherry."

Beth hadn't meant to let out that part, but she couldn't help it. She was just so excited to be living out this fantasy that her mouth had run away with her and now she was convinced Maggie was going to flip out. Then again considering what Beth was about to do perhaps that was inevitable. Or not, because instead of offering up any form of complaint Maggie did nothing for a few seconds, then slowly reached back, grabbed both of her butt cheeks and pulled them wide apart, exposing her very wet pussy and cute little virgin ass hole to the horny 18-year-old.

Blown away by the site in front of her Beth just stared for a few seconds, then lent forward to spit on Maggie's starfish to provide a tiny bit more lubrication and then she pressed her strap-on cock against her big sister's virgin butt hole. The cherry being offered up by her older sister as a gift in exchange for Beth's 'official' cherry, the blonde unable to believe heaven was better than this incredible moment where she got to push forward and take Maggie's anal cherry.

She had done it. Beth had taken her big sister Maggie's anal virginity with a strap-on dildo, that forbidden hole now stretched obscenely wide around the head of the dick attached to her waist. It was a sight Beth had never truly believed she would see, but now that she had it would be ingrained in her memory forever because it was the most beautiful sight she'd ever seen, one which was made perfect thanks to Maggie continuing to submissively spread her ass cheeks, ensuring Beth got the best few possible of this incredible sight.

The feeling Beth got from violating her sister's ass was one she'd be no doubt analysing for the rest of her life. It was indescribably wonderful, Beth savouring it for what felt like an eternity before she finally pushed forwards, adding another indescribable feeling to this experience as inch after inch of long thick dildo started disappearing up Maggie's butt like some kind of magic trick. Seconds or possibly hours later Beth's thighs were pressing against Maggie's butt cheeks, announcing that she had buried the entire length of her cock in her older sister's ass, Beth's body kicking into autopilot as she became completely overwhelmed by this experience.

Maggie let out a series of incoherent groans and gasps which might have been her unconscious mind trying to object to this obscene misuse of her back hole, but there was no way she could be sure because in that moment her mind was incapable of thought. The poor brunette just couldn't cope with the fact that her baby sister was stuffing a strap-on dildo up her butt, Maggie's mind continuing to struggle when Beth's thighs smacked into the ass cheeks she was continuing to spread for some reason.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers