Sister's Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

If Maggie was honest with herself, she knew the reason she was continuing to spread her cheeks, only when she tried to acknowledge it didn't help matters because it added to the whole mind-numbing thing. At the same time it was difficult to forget she was forcing herself into this unspeakable humiliation because she had a sudden and overwhelming urge to sexually please her little sister, Maggie wishing she had known what kind of sick and twisted pervert Beth was before they began this ultra-forbidden affair because it would have been yet another deterrent from doing it, and apparently Maggie had needed more help than anyone else on earth to stop her fucking her kid sister.

Just as she thought that Maggie's eyes widened as she felt as part of something she never expected to feel during anal sex. Not that she had imagined it often, but on occasion she had feared that she would be anally raped, like when she was being held hostage by the psychotic Governor. Luckily for Maggie she quickly forgot all about that bastard as her back passage slowly accepted its fate as Beth's cock depository, those widely stretched anal walls relaxing until the intense pain and discomfort was a distant memory and the now totally humiliated older sister found herself struggling to prevent herself from moaning in pleasure as her little sister fucked her in the ass.

When Beth had first insisted on taking her anal cherry Maggie had been horrified by what a sick and twisted pervert her younger sister turned out to be. Now it was clear that both the Greene sisters were as sick and twisted as could be, moans gradually escaping Maggie's mouth until she could no longer control them. It was so humiliating, tears of humiliation literally streaming down Maggie's face as she desperately tried to muffle the sound of her enjoyment in the floor, the poor brunette unable to believe that her body was betraying her like this.

In all of Beth's fantasies Maggie loved being butt fucked as much as the little sister loved butt fucking the big sister, but she had never seriously believe this would ever happen, let alone that Maggie would love it so much. The closest Beth thought she would get was masturbating while listening to some boy do what she so desperately wanted to do. So when she realised her sister was moaning for her, moaning in pleasure from having Beth ass fuck her with a strap-on dildo, Beth grinned a grin which could have lit up an entire country. Maybe even the entire world. However it took a long time to notice. Why? Because Beth had the most beautiful sight she'd ever seen before her, and she couldn't get enough of it.

Her own sister Maggie Greene face down and ass up, this girl who had been bossing her around as long as she could remember but especially lately now spreading her ass cheeks to present her dildo stuffed ass hole. The now formally virgin ass hole which was taking Beth's dick inside it. Because make no mistake, it might not be flesh and blood, but in that moment the dildo felt as much a part of Beth as any other part of her body and she refused to believe it could be anything else. Refuse to believe she wasn't sliding as deep as she could go into her sister's ass, filling the very deepest part of Maggie's bowels with HER dick, Beth showing total dominance over her older sister.

So how could she possibly concentrate on anything else? Because to her, in that moment, all their friends in the group including Maggie's boyfriend Glen or even a walker could have stumbled into the country club and Beth would have continued to stare in disbelief at where HER dick was pumping in and out of her big sister's butt hole. The obscene sight acted like the world's most interesting lava lamp or an incredibly talented hypnotist, Beth completely unaware of what else was going on around her for what felt like an eternity.

Then Maggie let out an extra loud moan which finally got Beth's attention, the blonde grinning widely while she herself moaned, "Ohhhhhh fuck, that's it Maggie, moan for me. Moan while I'm fucking you up the ass. Oooooooohhhhhhh, you love it, don't you? Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, my big sister loves it up the butt. Mmmmmmm ooooooooh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, my big sister loves it when I fuck her up the butt! Don't you sis? You love the way I'm pounding your hot butt, mmmmmmm, making it all mine, mmmmmmmm, taking your forbidden hole and making it my personal fuck hole, something I can use whenever I want. Ooooooh yeah, you love it, don't you? Admit it! Admit you love being butt fucked by me! Tell me you want me to pound your butt harder and make you cum! Do it!"

Whimpering pathetically, Maggie told herself she was just trying to placate Beth as she frantically wept, "Please Beth, pound my butt. Ooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddd, I love it, it feels so good, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuck, please fuck me. Fuck me up the ass hard and deep and make me cum like a little bitch!"

"Oh I'll make you cum like a bitch. My bitch." Beth moaned, possibly to herself before commanding, "Help me. Take your hands off your cheeks, lift yourself up onto all fours and start thrusting back against me like a bitch in heat. Mmmmmmm, that's it Maggie, be my bitch. Be my good little bitch and help me make you cum nice and hard with my dick in your slutty little dyke ass!"

To Beth's delight Maggie didn't hesitate to obey her, her elder sister taking her hands off her butt cheeks and lifting herself into the doggy style position and then starting to hammer herself backwards shamelessly against Beth's dick. In turn Beth increase the pace of her thrusts, the sound of her thighs smacking into her big sister's butt cheeks becoming almost as deafening as Maggie's squeals of pleasure. That collision also made Maggie's cheeks jiggle oh so wonderfully against Beth's thighs, the blonde loving that feeling and the overwhelming sense of power and dominance she got from roughly butt fucking her big sister.

At the same time Maggie was being overwhelmed by feelings of shame and submission. She knew what she was doing was beyond wrong and something she would probably regret for the rest of her life, it just felt too damn good. She couldn't help herself. She needed to feel that big fake prick hammering her ass hole, stretching it out and turning it into a fuck hole. Because that's what it was now. What it would forever be. Sure, Maggie couldn't stop using it for it's original purpose, but now she knew the ecstasy she could receive from being fucked in that hole she would surely beg Glenn to fuck her back there the second they were reunited. Hell, despite what repercussions it may bring Maggie may have no choice but to beg Beth to butt fuck her again.

Maggie could have never imagined it but her baby sister was a natural at this. It felt like she had been made to ass fuck sluts, or perhaps turn blushing anal virgins like Maggie into the most shameless ass whores imaginable. Because in that moment, slamming herself back against Beth's dildo in a way which seemed almost guaranteed to literally wreck her own rectum in exchange for momentary pleasure, Maggie wanted to spend the rest of her life getting ass fucked. More importantly she wanted to get ass fucked by her little sister for the rest of her life, sexually surrender herself completely to her own flesh and blood and become Beth's bitch.

It was wrong, it was so unbelievably wrong, but both their options were extremely limited. And who knows, even though they had found other survivors before maybe this was really it and they were the only two left. Maybe if Maggie ever wanted to feel pleasure again she would have to have sex with her sister. Maybe in some twisted way she could be ok with that. Maybe even the darkest part of her wanted it, because it would be an excuse to feel this mind-numbing ecstasy every day.

Just then Beth smacked her ass and yelled, "Who's my bitch?"

"Me! I'm your bitch!" Maggie squealed without hesitation, "My ass is yours Beth! You've made my ass yours, and me your bitch!"

With that little exchange Maggie felt the most intense ecstasy she had ever felt echoed through her body. She wasn't even sure where it originated from. Her ass, her cunt, her mind, it didn't matter. It all seemed to melt together anyway, Maggie becoming a screaming mess of flesh and bone as she bucked so hard she almost pushed the determined little stud behind her away. Thankfully Beth was not only able to hang on, but continued pounding Maggie's ass to orgasm after orgasm, the brunette becoming blissfully mindless as she surrendered herself completely to her baby sister.

Beth came too, multiple times, and they were perhaps more satisfying than any she'd ever had, which considering the orgasms she'd just experienced while Maggie was fucking her pussy and going down on her was really saying something. However luckily for the two siblings they didn't take as much out of her as they did out of Maggie, Beth able to keep going even when the brunette collapsed face down on the floor and only the blonde's vice-like grip on her hips kept Maggie's lower half in the air so Beth could continue the all-important ass fucking.

If Maggie had complained at that stage, or at any stage, Beth would have stopped, but that didn't happen. Instead Maggie just continued whimpering in pleasure as Beth went from relentlessly wrecking her rectum with every ounce of her strength to lazily pumping her pooper as both sisters tried to recover from the series of incredible climaxes they had just received. Then, as slowly and as gently as possible, Beth pulled her dildo out of Maggie's butt and then grinned wickedly as she studied the damage she had done to her big sister's bottom.

Maggie's ass was gaping something fierce, battered and stretched like the dildo was still inside it. Only it wasn't. The dildo was gone and Maggie's violated butt hole remained wide open allowing Beth to see deep into her big sister's bowels. That gaping hole and the anal walls stretched into a darkened tunnel was easily one of the most twisted things Beth had ever seen, and it was also one of the hottest things she had ever seen. Beth knew on some level it was wrong but she didn't care, this was a beautiful sight, one which rejuvenated her. Or at least pumped her full of adrenaline, which was good enough.

Wanting to push her luck Beth smacked Maggie's ass and ordered, "Spread your ass cheeks. Show me what I've done to your pretty hole!"

Of course Beth could see just fine, she just wanted to test Maggie. After that wonderful experience there was absolutely no going back, Beth wanted to butt fuck her big sister every single day, plus do every nasty little things she could think of. For that Maggie was going to have to accept her new role as Beth's pussy pleaser. Her fuck toy. Her anal whore. Her bitch. Yes, she would be all those things, but Beth liked the last thing the best. And considering Maggie had kept her butt in the air, even though she must be exhausted, it was clear that she had either accepted her new role as Beth's bitch or was moments away from doing so.

If anything it was the latter as Maggie's mind raced, trying to figure out what she should do. She knew she shouldn't do what her little sister said, she shouldn't have done any of the unspeakable sins she had just committed, but she did and they all felt wonderful. Because of that, and her exhaustion, Maggie eventually reached back and pulled her cheeks as wide apart as possible, further displaying her battered butt hole, silently praying that wherever he was their father couldn't see her exposing her loose and opened back door to the sister who had just brutally butt fucked her. She thought the same thing seconds later.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh gosh, that's sooooooooo hot!" Beth exclaimed happily at her sister's submission, "Mmmmmm, your butt hole look so pretty. We're gonna have to do this all the time, aren't we? Huh? Me butt fucking ya whenever I want, keepin' my new personal fuck hole loose and ready for me to use whenever I want. But first, why don't ya turn around and suck my cock clean of your slutty ass?"

Even though this was phrased as a question Maggie could tell from Beth's tone it was an order, and again instead of protesting Maggie followed her instincts which involved turning around, briefly glancing up at the dominant blonde and then lowering her head in submission before taking the head of that cock into her mouth. The cock which had just been pounded as deep as it could go into her butt, Maggie amazed that not only did the piece of hard rubber look clean but it tasted fine. In fact may be the most perverted thing about it was that it actually tasted good, Maggie even moaning like a shameless whore as she became lost in going ass to mouth.

Which of course pleased Beth, "Mmmmmmm, that's it Maggie, suck my cock. Be a good little cock sucker for me. Be my good little cock sucker. Be mine. Mmmmmmm yeah Maggie, you're mine now. All mine. I own your ass, and every other part of you. From now on I'm in charge. I make all the decisions. I'm the head of this family now and you're just my bitch! Understand?"

This time it was clear Beth wanted an answer, and with her kid sister's cock in her mouth how could Maggie possibly argue? How could she ever try and boss this girl around when Beth had made it crystal clear who was the rightful head of the family now their father was gone? How, in this cruel world, could Maggie deny herself or her sister what they both clearly needed? Maybe in the old world or even if they had the old group or just someone else around then Maggie's answer would be different, but now all Maggie could do was slowly remove her mouth from the dildo and look up at the little stud who had just conquered her so completely.

"Yes Beth, I understand." Maggie softly told her sibling, "You're in charge now and I'm your bitch. I'm yours. Whenever and however you want. I swear."

"Good, because I have needs. And from now on, you're going to fulfil every single one of them, starting with giving my cock a proper spit shine." Beth ordered firmly, tightening the grip she already had in Maggie's hair and shoving the older girl back in between her legs.

With more eagerness than ever before Maggie started bobbing her head on Beth's strap-on, desperately trying to get every inch of that cock down her throat so she could give it a proper cleaning, while occasionally glancing up lovingly at the new decision maker of their two woman group. Unfortunately she lacked practice so Maggie was only able to get just over half down her gullet, but she thoroughly licked the rest before promising Beth she would do better next time. After all, Beth had needs, and as the big sister it was Maggie's job to satisfy those needs.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers