Sisters, or Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How?"

"You like three kinds of music. Bluegrass, jazz and folk. When Janice and I moved in together we noticed that I have two hundred CD's and she has about the same number. Over two thirds of my collection is in her collection. I'm willing to bet that your collection has all of ours. You love camping and both of us love it too. You told Janice you'd love to take a cruise. I have a stack of brochures at home for cruises I want to take. Kay has a stack too."

"Lots of people like cruises."

"I'm sitting here four feet from you. We haven't touched. I'm soaking wet and I can tell you are hard. I'm not even dressed sexily. A sweatshirt and jeans is not sexy."

"What do you want from this conversation?"

She stood up, walked to the front door and blinked the porch light twice. She stood still by the door until she heard foot fall on the porch. She opened the door and Janice came inside. Jeff stood up, not knowing if he should run.

Janice stepped to him and kissed him. She guided him to sit on a chair while she and Kat sat facing him and close to him.

"OK. We're all here. What's next?" Jeff asked.

"We both want you. We both found out that you told Marsha that you're available. You want a 24/7 loving relationship that will possibly last the rest of your life. You want to travel, enjoy jazz, bluegrass and folk music. You like public displays of affection and so do we. You like sneaky little titty rubs." Janice took his hand and put it on her breast. Kay took the other hand and put it on her breast.

"We like those too."

"Am I supposed to choose?"

"No." Janice said.

"Yes!" Kay said.

Jeff and Janice looked at Kay.

"I want you to choose both of us. It may not last fifty years, and it might. Here's what I promise: I will love both of you. I will do everything I can to have our relationship work for all three of us. Are you up for it?"

"I am." Janice said.

Jeff sat quietly for a long minute. The sound of the clock on the wall ticking was all the sound in the room, except heart beats.

"So, what do we do now?" He asked.

"I'm going home," Janice said. "Kay is spending the night. I've already got another ticket for the folk concert tomorrow night, so tomorrow night we're going together, as a family, to the concert. Then, if you agree, we should spend Sunday talking about what in the world we're doing."

"You don't need to go home," Kay said.

"Yes, I do. My first time with Jeff was incredible. If I stay I'm going to take away from your first time. We can share later." She stood up, bent over and kissed Jeff then moved over and kissed Kay. It was not a peck.

Jeff recovered enough to say, "Janice, come back for breakfast. Please."

Janice stopped and came back to Jeff. They kissed and she said, "Thank you. I'll try to wait until about nine."

Ten seconds later the door closed and Kay looked over at Jeff. The silence lasted quite a few seconds and Jeff said, "Are you hungry?"

"Huh?"

"I haven't had dinner. I was cleaning and singing with the stereo and forgot about eating. Now, I know I'm going to need the energy so, if you will, let's go get something quick and come back here for the night."

They found an all-night place had a quick meal filled with nervous expectations and quickly got back home. Jeff gave Kay the ten-cent tour and when she saw the bathroom she went in and closed the door. Jeff stood outside wondering if he should walk away until he heard the shower come on.

He opened his mouth to ask her a question when she called out, "Wanna play in the water?"

Suddenly he was aware of just how much he wanted to play in the water. He undressed and dropped his clothes on a chair. He opened the door and found Kay standing in the steamy fog. The differences between Kay and Janice were remarkable. Kay was just a little taller but the most noticeable difference was in their coloring. Janice had tanned skin, all over, and Kay was so very pale. Janice's wonderful nipples and areola were dark brown. Kay's areola were a soft dusty pink. Janice had a small patch of dark hair just above her slit and Kay had none.

Jeff stepped to Kay and took her in his arms. Her lips were beside his ear and they embraced.

"I shaved for you."

"I'll shave in the shower. I don't want you to get any whisker burns."

"I shaved my pussy for you. If you like it smooth I'll keep it smooth for you."

"I hope you don't want me to shave everything."

"No! I like the way you look and feel."

"Good." They kissed a few times and then entered the shower. Kay washed Jeff and loved how the soap lathered so easily on his body. He washed her and loved how slippery she felt, how she responded to his touch and moaned a few times. When Jeff noticed the water starting to cool off, he shut it off and they got out. They dried each other and hung the towels back up. Hand in hand they walked into Jeff's bedroom.

"If you lay down I'll suck on you." Her voice was almost a whisper.

"If you will stand right there I would love letting my lips and hands explore your beautiful body. You can tell me what you like and what feels uncomfortable."

"I'm not like Janice. I've never had more than one orgasm and sometimes not even one. I just want to be with you and please you."

"Good. There's no pressure." He turned Kay around so he was behind her. One hand pressed gently on her belly, pressing her back against his front. His other hand moved her red hair away from her neck and he kissed her there.

"Oh yes! How did you know about my neck?" She tilted her head to open all her neck to his kisses.

"It called to me." His kisses included nibbles and a few gentle sucks of her neck. When he was satisfied with the time spent at her neck he turned her again and he sat on the edge of the bed. That put his face at the perfect level to pay attention to her breasts.

His kisses covered all the skin of her breasts before touching the areola or nipples. He loved looking at her areola as they were puffy, looking swollen and oh, so inviting. Kay's hands held his head gently as he ministered to her breasts. When he opened his mouth to take in her nipple she took a deep breath and said, "Suck me hard, please."

Jeff knew he couldn't get all her "C" cup breast in his mouth but as he sucked he tried to get as much as would fit. She leaned back, moaned and said, "Yesssssssss!" He pinched her other nipple as he sucked on one breast.

His hand moved down her body to her smooth shaved pussy. His finger traced along the edges of her slit, moving slowly from top to bottom and back up again. He stayed outside, teasing her.

"I want you inside me."

"As you desire." His hands helped her onto her back on the bed. He held her legs open and poised at her entrance. Kay's eyes were open and she said, "Do me now!" He wasn't quite sure if it was a plea or a command.

She was wet enough that he slid in completely in one stroke. He moved ever so slowly into her until they were pressed together, his cock completely inside her.

"Oh, Jeff! I'm yours!"

He pulled back slowly and when he was just touching her lips he slid back in. She moaned and made other little noises as he slowly deep stroked her. Stroke after stroke he slowly pressed into her.

Jeff reached her pussy with his thumb and stroked across her clit. Once, just when his cock was barely touching her pussy. Then he slid back in and out again. One more stroke of her clit.

"Oh my God! I'm so close!"

He pressed in again and withdrew ever so slowly. When his thumb touched her clit he slammed in as deep as he could and pressed on her clit. She screamed , her body tensed and she passed out. Jeff stroked three more times hard and came inside her. He stayed inside her.

Less than a minute later her eyes fluttered and she opened them.

"Oh. What happened?"

"We came and you passed out."

"My body feels so strange. I've never passed out before, ever."

"Don't move."

Jeff pulled out and quickly went to the bathroom. He returned with a warm, wet wash cloth and cleaned Kay. She didn't help or resist. She was just limp. Back in the bathroom he cleaned his cock and rinsed out the wash cloth.

Jeff slid into the bed and snuggled with Kay. They pulled the covers up and got comfortable together. When they stopped moving Kay softly spoke.

"Can you love me?"

"Worried?"

"Yes. I want you to love me. I don't want it to be a contest between Janice and me, but I'm thinking maybe you like her better."

"Quit worrying. I'm not sure yet that saying I love you would be telling the truth but I can say I can love you. It is my intention to love you. Now, go to sleep Sweetheart."

Jeff closed his eyes and was asleep.

When his eyes opened he was alone in bed. He heard noises in the kitchen.

"At least she didn't go home," he thought.

He wandered out to the kitchen. She was at the stove cooking and when she saw him she smiled and greeted him with a kiss. He liked how she looked standing nude in the kitchen, but even better was how she felt.

"Janice left our apartment about twenty minutes ago. She's stopping at the market on the way. I took inventory of the fridge and called her. You weren't prepared for the invasion of pussies."

"If you stop cooking do we have time for you to have another orgasm?"

"I hope so! I'm still tingling from last night."

They shut off the stove and went back to bed. Jeff munched on her pussy as she swallowed his cock and when Janice arrived she walked right in, finding them still in the 69. Kay had unlocked the door for her.

Kay was on top when Janice walked in and said, "Oh boy! Group dessert!"

Jeff turned and watched Janice pull off her clothes. Having a pussy less than two inches from his mouth and seeing Janice getting naked with a hungry smile on her face was heaven.

Janice climbed on the bed, pausing at Kay's head and kissing her good-morning. She then kissed Jeff's cock, swallowed it once and asked Kay, "Isn't that the best cock ever?"

Kay's answer was muffled as she had Jeff's cock in her mouth when the question was asked. Janice moved up to Jeff's face and kissed him good-morning.

"Oh, you taste like Kay! Doesn't my sister taste yummy?"

Jeff smiled and kissed Janice, then resumed his part of the 69 with Kay. Janice watched as she took good care of herself. Kay rapidly built to her orgasm and shuddered as she screamed around the cock in her mouth. When she had recovered she rolled off Jeff toward Janice. Janice climbed over her and sat down on Jeff's cock. She rode him until they both had exploded and then the three snuggled for a while.

Suddenly Janice jumped out of bed saying, "I didn't put the food away!" Kay jumped up and followed her into the kitchen. While they were gone Jeff fell asleep. When Kay came back in the bedroom she saw the smile on his face and went back to get Janice so she would see it too. Jeff slept an hour. When he woke he was alone in the bed.

"Hey! How come I'm alone?"

They came into the bedroom giggling. "We've been nesting, a little. Is that OK?"

"Nesting?"

"You know, settling in."

"Do I have a new couch?"

"No. Neither of us have any furniture. We do have clothes, and make up and stuff." Janice said.

Kay sat on the bed and asked, "Why does a single man have a four bedroom house?"

"When my ex and I bought the place we wanted to have kids. That didn't work out."

"You still want kids?"

"Not really. I'm forty-six. If one of you got pregnant this morning I'd be sixty-four when the kid graduated high school. I think having kids is for younger folks than me."

Kay smiled and said, "I can't have kids. I know you noticed the scar last night by my pubes. I was in a car accident as a kid and my uterus was damaged. No children for me."

Janice sat down and said, "This conversation isn't going exactly as I had it planned. I thought this wouldn't be discussed for at least a week or so. Anyway, I can't have kids either. I have periods and all that but the way I'm built inside the eggs never get into the fallopian tubes. No eggs where sperm can find them equals no pregnancies."

"OK, then. I can scratch condoms and foam off the shopping list."

"You're really OK with no children?"

"I have a brother who has three kids. The family name will go on. I don't need to be the sperm donor or the Dad. When I was younger I really wanted to be a Dad. It was important to me, but not important enough to marry just anyone, so I waited. Then, when I did get married we spent years assuming we would get pregnant. Turns out I married another woman who can't have children. Now, I'm not in the business of making babies. It seems I'm in the business of pleasing the two most beautiful women I've ever known."

They jumped him. Kisses, tickling, caresses and SLTR's followed. The sound effects were provided by laughter, moans, more laughter and the sound of kisses.

A bit later they show Jeff the nesting they had done. They had effectively turned one bedroom into a closet. All the stuff that had been in there was moved to the other bedroom. Jeff loved doing the handyman role so when they showed him what they had done his thinking had him realize there were changes he could make that would make the house better for them.

Kay mentioned that she was getting hungry. As they started to discuss what to do the phone rang. Both women looked at Jeff. Both of them were closer to the phone than he was. He waved at them to answer. Janice picked up the phone.

"Jeff Green's home. May I help you?"

"Yes, Jeff is here. Who may I say is calling?"

She covered the handset and mouthed, "Your brother."

Jeff whispered, "I'm a little busy right now. Can I call him back in about an hour?"

"Jeff is a little busy right now. He wants to know if he can call you back in an hour?"

"Thank you. Good-bye."

Jeff spoke when the phone was down. "He'll be here in an hour. I don't think he'll bring his wife or any kids. So, whatever we make for lunch we ought to have enough for four of us."

"We probably ought to put clothes on, too." Kay said, goggling. Twenty minutes of dashing around had them all showered, shaved, dressed and back in the kitchen.

"What are we going to tell your brother when he gets here?" Janice asked as she spread out slices of bread for the sandwiches. Kay stopped mixing the tuna, pickles, Miracle Whip, celery and chopped onions together and looked at Jeff.

"I plan to tell him just what a lucky man I am. I plan to introduce him to the two women in my life. I don't lie. If we are a family then we are one as of ten o'clock last night. I heard Janice say we're going to the concert tonight as a family. I like that."

"This is sudden." Kay said.

"You have half an hour to get used to the idea that we are family. Forty minutes from now the world will know. Well, my brother will know."

They finished making the sandwiches, opened a big bag of chips and Jeff poured some of the iced tea he had made.

Jeff had noticed that Kay had made the tuna salad just the way he and his brother loved it. The hour wasn't over when they heard a knock at the front door. Jeff went.

"OK! What the holy hell is going on!" Jeff's brother looked past Jeff as he spoke and he stopped dead when he saw Kay and Janice.

Kay picked up a sandwich and handed it to him. Janice handed him a glass of iced tea.

"Hi, I'm Kay and this is Janice."

He looked at the sandwich and then at the women. "Hi, I'm Brent, Jeff's brother."

"Sit down Brent before you fall down." Jeff said, pointing to the kitchen table.

"Right!" Kay put a placemat and a plate in front of him as he sat. The grabbed their own plates at sat with him. Brent took his first bite.

Even with his mouth full he couldn't hold back. "Damn, brother this is the best tuna sandwich you've ever made!"

"Kay made it. Her recipe, I never said a word."

"It's just like the one's Mom used to make." He ate it and looked to see if there were more. Kay handed him a plate with two more sandwiches on it, both cut across the corners. He smiled and took one triangle. Jeff took the other half. Kay and Janice watched the boys eat. They smiled. Both had the thought that they may not ever give birth but they did have two boys.

As Brent sat his empty glass down on the table he looked at Jeff and said, "Now, will you tell me what's going on?"

"You've already met what's going on. I am in relationship with these two beautiful women. What else do you want to know?"

"How long has this been going on?"

"I met Jeff a little over a month ago. For me it started that day."

"I met Jeff three days after she did. For me it started that day."

Brent looked at Jeff. "The day I met each of them there was something electric between us. We tried to ignore it, suppress it and it would not stay down. We've decided that rather than any of us being left out, hurt or alone we'd be a .... I don't know what to call it, but it's more than a couple."

"Are you all going to live together?"

"Yes, I think that is the plan. Janice brought over a load of their stuff and the spare bedroom has become their closet."

It was quiet. Then Brent looked at Jeff and asked, "Can I be crude?"

"If I say no, you'll ask anyway."

"Do the three of you sleep together?"

Janice broke out laughing, " Better than that, when we wake up we have sex together!"

"Oh my God! What do I tell Ronni?"

"The truth. I'm not hiding."

"I know what she's going to say."

"Me too. She'll say, don't you go getting any ideas." They all laughed at that.

Brent's questioning went deeper than they had discussed so Jeff stopped it and sent him home. Before he left Kay asked Jeff if it would be appropriate to invite Brent and family for dinner sometime soon.

They decided to wait three weeks and have them over on Saturday evening.

Jeff watched his brother get in his car and drive away.

"The word is out."

"Was he on his cell as he drove away?"

"Yup. And he waved his arms."

For two months they adjusted their lives to living as a triad. Kay found the term in the internet. She bought three books on the subject and all three of them read the three books. Jeff put in racks and drawers in the bedroom that had become a closet. He also installed some mirrors in the closet and in the hallway. He upgraded the hot water heater to fifty gallons.

Kay got an email from her parents asking if they could come visit. She had told them about living with Jeff, but not about her best friend Janice sharing the house and man. She flew to San Francisco and told them. They weren't as upset as she expected they would be. They scheduled their visit for Thanksgiving week.

While Kay was in San Francisco Janice and Jeff went out to dinner. As the salads were served Jeff noticed Monica walk in with another woman. They were led right past Jeff's table. He stopped them so he could say hello and introduce Janice to Monica.

Monica looked Janice over and said, "She's a little young for you isn't she?" The tone of voice and the look on her face said volumes and all of it nasty.

"You gave up the right to influence who I'm with when you divorced me and lied to me. Janice doesn't lie."

"Really?"

"Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad Janice got to meet you. I'm sure meeting you explains a lot."

"Like what?" Her volume went up just a bit. Her eyes flashed in anger.

Janice answered softly, "Like who bought the cheesy curtains that used to be in the bedroom."

"Those were nice."

"I believe you would think so. They are in a box in the garage. If you would like them I'll save them until Wednesday morning for you."

"Otherwise?"

"Wednesday is trash day." Janice's voice stayed soft and even.

Monica and her never introduced date turned and walked away. Jeff and Janice smiled.

"Did you know she was doing women?" Janice asked.

"No."