Sisters, or Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is."

Two days later Janice got a phone call at work that shocked her. Her mother had a heart attack. She told her boss and then ran to Jeff's office. She cried on his shoulder and Jeff held her. Marsha looked in and realized the her boss was involved with Janice. He looked at Marsha and asked her to get on the phone and get Janice a first class ticket ASAP to Denver. Two hours later she was at the airport.

Her mother passed away while she was sitting next to her bed. Her Dad was sitting on the other side of the bed. She had told her parents about Jeff and that she loved him. Her mother said she was glad she had someone to love her.

Jeff picked her up from the airport the day after the funeral. Janice had asked that he not come to the funeral. "That's not the best time to meet relatives."

When she sat down at her desk it wasn't five minutes before her boss asked her if she needed a couple more days off. She said no and then he asked if the rumors were true about her and Jeff.

"Since I don't know what the rumors are I don't know if they're true."

"The rumor is that you two are having a relationship."

"And?"

"It's a romantic relationship."

"It is the most romantic relationship I've ever known of. So, it must no longer be a rumor."

"Are you happy?"

"Sad that my Mom never got to meet him. Sad that my Mom is gone. Happy that Jeff is in my life and treats me as he does."

"I'm glad." He turned and went back to work. She watched the lights on his phone and was pleasantly surprised when he didn't call anyone. He didn't gossip.

The Monday of Thanksgiving week Jeff got another call from Dr. Benton. He had hired a dozen or so people since hiring Janice and Kay so he didn't think the call had anything to do with them.

"Dr. Benton. What can I do for you?"

"How soon can I meet with you?"

"How soon can you be here?"

"See you in half an hour." The line went dead.

Dr. Bento sat in front of Jeff looking very concerned. Jeff waited.

"You remember the two women you tested as sisters?"

"Of course."

"Their father works for Scorpio Enterprises!"

"Can't be! They can't be sisters and their father can't work here."

He pulled open the file he had with him. Inside was an overlayed chart. Janice's DNA, Kay's DNA, and one more DNA chart. Even to Jeff's untrained eye it was obvious there were lots of matching areas between the two women and with the third chart. Jeff looked for a long time as the doctor talked about statistial probabilities and stuff. Finally he looked up and said, "Who is he?"

"Jeff, it's you."

"Jesus Christ! I've never fathered a kid! I'm about to meet Kay's Mom for the first time this week. This can't be!"

"I've checked it five times."

"Who else knows?"

"No one and no one ever will. That's my promise to you. You and I have been friends since Scorpio opened fifteen years ago. You've always trusted my business and I appreciate it."

Jeff sat still for a long moment and said, "I believe you. I trust you. In time you will hear things, see things that will raise your eyebrows. I need to tell you what's happening so you know. From the moment I met Janice and the moment I met Kay I have felt attracted to them. No, more than attracted, connected. Five weeks after they started here I dated one of them. A month later the three of us moved in together. We have been a family for almost six months."

"But..."

"I know. If I'm their Dad I can't father children with them. The genetic risks are nutty. However, neither of them can have children. We can screw bareback for fifty years or until my pecker falls off and no babies will ever show up."

"You're sure?"

"I have a copy of their medical files. You can read it yourself."

"They both love you?"

"Yes."

"They're both happy?"

"Yes, and so am I."

Dr. Benton got up and left Jeff's office. Jeff sat alone and still for over an hour. He wondered about what he should do with the information he had been given. The implications. What would it do to the two women he loved if they discovered they were his daughters? What would the world say about them? Could he continue to love them as he had been, knowing that they were his daughters? How could they be his daughters?

He had no answers. On his walk to his car he was still thinking. When he opened the door to his car Janice was sitting up front and Kay was in the back. They both kissed him and told him they loved him.

Their chatter lasted all the way home, with each asking twice if he was Ok. Once at home they were busy. Three packages had arrived while they were at work. Two were clothes for the ladies and the third was more music for the stereo.

Jeff watched as both his ladies changed into their new clothes. These clothes were for the cruise they were going to take in the Caribbean. Jeff loved watching the two dress and undress. He loved how they looked and how they smelled, tasted and sounded. As one would undress and try on a new outfit the other would sit in Jeff's lap and kiss him, rubbing herself against his erection. Then they would giggle and change places.

Four complete outfits and a bikini each and Jeff was in pain from being hard and stroked for so long. As Kay pulled off the last pair of shorts Jeff reached out and pulled her onto his lap with Janice.

"I need to be inside one of you. I want to make slow passionate love to one of you. I want to suck someone's nipples and lose control."

"Oh, I'm so glad to hear that!" Kay said. "It's Janice's turn to make dinner so I guess that means I get to be ravished! You want us in bed or here on the floor?"

"We can start right here." Jeff kissed Janice hard and long while he played with her breasts. She got up and went to the kitchen to cook dinner. Kay directed Jeff's face to her chest and he quickly gave her all of his attention. The more he kissed and touched her, the farther into the background his thoughts about her being his daughter retreated. After her first orgasm they moved to the bedroom and the bed. She knelt on the bed and he entered her from behind.

"Oh Jeff, I love how it feels when you do me this way. I love how you love me so slowly. It's sweet torture!"

Jeff watched as his cock pulled at her lips and he pulled back. Every time he saw her lips holding him like that he knew what heaven was like. He increased the pace and the sound of their bodies slapping together got louder.

"I'm close, Honey! Take me home!"

Hearing her pushed him closer to his own eruption. She felt it coming and said, "Fill me! Fill me up!"

He did. When his cock stopped pulsing and unloading into Kay he suddenly had the thought that he had just fucked his own daughter. He also had the thought that he loved her. Loved her as a husband loves his wife. They snuggled together on the bed for a few minutes and Kay cleaned him with her mouth. When she was done he used his hands to shift her around on the bed so he could clean her up. She and Janice had never had a man clean them up after the man had deposited within them. All the men before Jeff had thought there was something wrong about even the thought of tasting their own cum. Jeff thought it was so intimate, so special, and he loved the combined tastes. Kay had learned to have multiple orgasms since she met Jeff and Janice. Both women preferred sex with Jeff but loved doing each other almost as much. Kay had two more orgasms as Jeff cleaned her.

"Jeff, has anyone ever told you to insure your tongue?"

"No. Is it in danger of being in an accident?"

"Anything that brings that much pleasure with it should be insured."

"Thanks. I'll call our insurance guy tomorrow and ask about a policy."

Janice came in and said, "Dinner is about ready. Are you?"

"Can we eat naked?" Kay asked. Janice answered by taking off her clothes. Over dinner Jeff asked them both if they were still happy about the relationship. They answered that they were happy.

Janice spoke about an idea she had that day at work. She had gone on-line and found out that while they were on the cruise what she wanted could happen.

"What do you want to have happen?" Jeff asked.

She stood up and faced both Kay and Jeff, hesitated and said, "Not here. Come into the living room please." She led them in and they sat on the couch together. Janice knelt in front of them and said, "I love you both, completely. I would be honored if you would marry me and be my husband and wife."

"What does that make me?" Kay asked.

"It depends. If we get married to each other then we are wives to each other and Jeff is our husband. So far all that has happened is that I proposed."

Kay jumped up and helped Janice sit down next to Jeff. She knelt down and said, "I love you both more that I ever imagined possible. I would be honored if you would marry me and be my husband and my wife."

Jeff stood and helped Kay take his place on the couch. He knelt on the floor in front of them. Minutes passed as he thought about the right action to take. Both women started to look worried. Finally he looked at them and said, "I love you both. I am happier that anyone I have ever known. We fit together so well that I am astounded. And, there is something I need to say."

He took a deep breath and continued, "Remember when they told us that you are genetically related?" They both nodded. "Well, the DNA results are in. We now know who your father, your biological father is. I found out today. I did some further research and found out how it may have happened."

"Who?" Kay asked.

"Me." Jeff said, softly.

The room was silent for a while. Finally, Kay asked, "Is that possible?"

"Yes. Kay in nineteen eighty-one where was your mother?"

"She got her undergrad degree in June then she moved to Denver to work."

"And Janice?"

"Mom got her undergrad in June and moved to San Francisco when she discovered she was pregnant."

"Where did they get their degrees?"

"UCLA."

"Pepperdine."

"And I graduated from Chapman the same week."

"You were in the same city, celebrating when both our moms were celebrating."

"I went to parties and so did they. I don't know how much sex anyone had that week but my memory says it was a lot. If I am your Dad, I think that's how it happened."

"DNA doesn't lie."

"Neither do I."

Janice took hold of Jeff's hand and said, "Ever since we met I've wondered about the connection between all three of us. Now that you say you are my daddy I can totally understand why we are the way we are. I still love you. I still want you for my husband."

Kay nodded.

Jeff took both women by their hands and said, "I love you. I will love you every moment of my life. I want each of you to be my wife. Will you consent to a marriage of the three of us while we are on the cruise?"

The two women looked at each other and smiled a mischievous smile. They answered in unison, "Yes, Daddy!" then broke up in laughter. Later, they finished dinner and cleaned up the kitchen.

In bed that night Janice spoke softly. "Will knowing change how you feel about us?"

"Yes. I'm sure it will make some difference, but I can't say what it will be. Maybe I'll be more protective. Maybe I'll get the urge to spank one of you."

Kay giggled and said, "Oooo. I might like that."

She did like it.