All Comments on 'Sisters Under Covers Ch. 01'

by mightyhans

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish this had been continued. It was fantastic. Erotic, but also very sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There's so much more these two adventurous little vixens want to be doing for our reading pleasure. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

nice. i liked the tenderness between the characters. it seemed so innocent. and hot too! i dont think the details about the movie were necessary - but maybe that's because that movie, that actor and the tv show he is said to be from mean nothing to me... so those details just broke the flow of the story without adding important information... horror so bad its laughable is all I needed to know, to set the scene of a family enjoying their time together...

but the movie is a small detail in the end...

your descriptions of Corey's teasing and arousing touch up through Taylor's orgasm from her sister's caresses and kisses and her own left hand were really nicely done... easy to imagine and kind of perfect. i like that you are a writer before you are an erotic writer. i mean, that's how it seems to me, at any rate.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is one of the most tragic abandoned projects on the site. It's so well written, erotic, sweet, and tender. Right through to that final, gentle kiss.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Being male, but understanding the feeling of my Lady of many years, and then too, placing my own feelings ( of what being female is like) a story, like this, helps. Very intense, almost like being either one, and both, brought warmth, sensual and emotional sensations while reading. Would love “ being there” again. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I come (lol) back to this story all the time. I so wish it had been continued!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous