All Comments on 'Sitting on My Son's Lap'

by retired04

Sort by:
  • 816 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom cums

Make me miss my mom's wet pusy but my sis is horner

Pedro693Pedro693over 8 years ago
Family Trip!

Enjoyed the story and the easy setting and a mother and son enjoying a new exsperiece without any hang-ups!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can't believe this

I can't believe incest with mom truly exist. I mean i can never do such rubbish with mine not cause i hate her but cause she's a mom. Although i have done it with one of my Cousin alot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Got me off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LMAO

This is so fake but hot at the same time

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouabout 8 years ago
Would have been fun...

... If other motorists caught slight of what her hubby was missing because of the TV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really enjoyed it

I recall many times when I was about 12 or 13, and I would lie in bed at night and dream about my mom, pulling me into bed with her and slowly but surely sliding her pussy down my cock. It usually ended nightly with me shooting a load of cum into a handkerchief which I always brought to bed with me. Finally I hit the ripe old age of 15. Got my first taste of pussy and luved it so much, I have since had a lifetime of love affairs that has taken me halfway around the world and tasted the pussy of many many countries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ Excellent! A must-read.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

maybe the dad was able to see what his wife and son were doing when looking at a specific angel thru the review mirror and he will make his wife pay for her slutty incest on the ride home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Final Two Hours

For the rest of the trip he whispers hotly into her ear, "Not a sound from you pain slut, but I'm going to hurt your nipples and your clit while I fuck you. Now be quiet."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I can't fucking believe it!!!!

Are you shitting us that some dude (the dad) wouldn't know some fucking was going on two feet away from him??????? This is a story for fucking ignorant people - or - as in my case, those who just wanted to know how ridiculous the fucking story could get! Anyhow - I decided to relax my "know better" sense and "just go along with the flow" and actually enjoyed the results of the "mom fucking her son" story - but really - don't expect me to believe that if this were a true tale dad wouldn't know what the fuck was going on two feet away!!!!!

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago

If my memery serves me right I read a story like this but yet a tiny bit different as far as the panty part of the story. The story was on another site where I read it thou. I still like the story thou and found it just as good this time as I did the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Will you please add another to this story maybe when his parents pick him up for his 3 week vacation or dropping him of from one back home and maybe his mom going up by her self to visit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done indeed

This is rather well done for such a short story. You managed to get just enough character in there with just enough action to make this incredibly hot and mostly believable.

4/5 stars. Note that I reserve 5 stars for masterpieces, which this hasn't quite attained as it didn't make me care about the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

A great tale of mother son love. This lucky son gets the privilege of sticking it to mommy while dad plays the role of driver. Each thrust into mothers cunt is sheer heaven and the fact that this is not planned and with limited space mommy has no alternative but to accept her son's love offering of seed right where it belongs, deep in her womb. As the son settles into college life and mother and son settle into their now dreary love lives, mommy laying under a middle aged man who has trouble getting hard and the son has to work very hard for his inexperienced college pussy. I suspect mom and son will begin engaging in phone sex and that will evolve into mommy coming to visit. Mother and son will spend all weekend naked in bed rutting like wild animals with the son filling mommy's womb over and over again. Dad will enjoy the quiet like alone until mommy announces that she is once again pregnant with her lovers child. When daddy finds out rather than become dad will confess that during his alone time he has become addicted to cuckold porn online and wants to watch his son mount his mommy as he beats off in the corner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BRILLIANT!

Five stars.

Tedd58Tedd58almost 8 years ago
nice mom

she can sit on my lap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stepmom

I had to think of her as his stepmom to make this hot. Still gave it 5.

namron711namron711almost 8 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

I'm not much of a fan of incest, but this was hot!

Thanks for the hardon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
EXCELLENT: (5*) As to HankWilliams1956's comment on 03/23/16, there are several similar stories about mom sitting on son's lap

I did have the hots for my mom big time. No sex ever took place.

The most exciting moment was when i worked in Nothern Canada & she visited me. There was a power outage & we had to sleep under the same cover with as little clothes as possible. I know she was aware of my raging hard-on.

I was taught to count my blessings. That night was one of my blessings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All it needs is a good traveling song! ;)

""

Good," I answered. "The further we go, the better I like it."

That's OK with you, isn't it honey?" I asked my husband.

"Yea, I like the idea of not stopping." He answered.

I turned and looked at my son," Me to. I don't want you to stop."

"Mike?" my husband asked my son," How are you doing with your mom on your lap?"

""

Hahaha!! I loved this! The wordplay had me smiling, laughing and squeezing my cock in anticipation!! ;). Great writing! Especially loved the 'thats ok with you honey?' Hehehe!

Absolutely loved the story!! 5/5 ;). Thanks for writing for us!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wowwwww

I wish i was so lucky to have an horny mom like her.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So horny

I came twice while reading this story. It's one of my favorites. Great job! Please make another one soon, like mom visiting or mike when he comes back home for Christmas or something. I can't wait to see how this will unfold.

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
My cock was hard the entire time

What a wonderful fantasy. I have had some women riding on my lap. Why didn't I ever think of that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So horny

I wish I had that. I wish someone could touch me like that. Touch my big breast and like them. Finger me and lick my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I would love to suck a huge tit and fuck great ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

20 years later daddy is dying of cancer. The family is all around. I am leaving everything to all my children, except one that disappointed me. Dad you only have one child the son said.

You remember fucking your whore mother all the time she went to visit you and the day we drove you to college? Well this is part of the payback.

You get nothing but be sure to take care of your half brothers and sisters he said as he looked lovingly at his eldest sons wife.

gramps72gramps72over 7 years ago
Nice stuff!

Great story! Mom doesn't resist much so we know she has been wanting her son's big cock in her. And horn-dog son doesn't care who he fucks. If the family dog was sitting on his lap he would probably do her too!

m1k3m1k3over 7 years ago
Hilarious

I love all of the puns and double entendres!

5/5!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Revenge

You must have a very large car that you can't hear everything in the car. To try flying thing this idea is difficult at best. Either the father was very dumb or deaf OR he didn't care for the wife (slut) and son (Little Bastard).

Maybe he had a plan for them to be give her enough time to come and go to visit. While she's gone he could make his arraignments to get away from them forever leaving his wife to support her self and the little bastard on there own, without him. Of course he would leave a letter telling them he knew everything and he would no longer be the person supplying them money. He could find a woman that wants him and have a good life or be happy by himself someplace without them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Own Son

I been trying to get my son like that. OH God so much I want to sit on his lap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my mom

I love stories like this. Reminds me of the days when i was young living with my mom my 2 aunts, 2 sisters and 2 cousins, all female, i was the only male and i was the youngest. The first time i got caught wearing my aunts red nylon panties with her red and black open bottom girdle with 8 garter straps her red stockings and black full slip wroth her black high heels wearing her makeup and her black long wig with a couple of maxi pad s and her 12 inch dildo stuffed up my ass. After that my aunt told my mom and they both dressed me up like a sissy. They bought me sissy panties and dresses and i was to do whatever they said.

2p1k32p1k3over 7 years ago
Sense Much Anger In You...

... Vapspegeo

Seriously, this fictional story must have really hit home for you to feel so strongly about how the dad should respond. It's called a sexual fantasy for a reason... that being that certain parts of reality are missing.

Or, maybe Mike has a hot sister that the Dad is already incestuous with, and the mother found out bout it. Thus this being her "Revenge", forcing 'Dad' to finance his son's children. The mere premise of the story is redonkulous otherwise, the car is so filled that Mom has to sit in her son's lap?

As for the author; Thank you for sharing your time and Force; May you ask the Goddess to eternally alight your path.

Revealing the mother's name would be awesome. Maybe advance it a year so she decides to 'move in' with Mike and help care for and raise his newborns, as well as her own.

The extra babies coming from Mom discovering her son seducing an exceedingly attractive professor at the university. The husband of the professor divorces her due to her pregnancy or she is single. Just for a new tangent, throw in an equally sexy much younger freshmen sister, to the professor.

In modern culture, the faculty and alumni should have a lot less problem with an extramarital affair with a student.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
IN SOMEWAYS YOU MAYBE CORRECT

My anger is not about the story itself or incest per say. My issue with any story is when someone turns a son against his dad for no reason. If the dad was a creep and did something to the son which would warrant the son to get back him I can live with that.In the case of this story the sons action to me were way over the top. The wifes actions to allow what the writer had going on is a reason this will only be read by me in a free forum. Yes I felt he had to hear everything that was going on in that car. He either did'nt care what they did or he had other plans for both of them. Like being free of them and his son paying his own way. Now to you if you want to contact me to discuss my anger issues Doctor fell free to click on my link I will entertain any coherent conversation but I will not have this conversation it this forum be forewarned as soon as you respond to my email you will nolonger be anonymous anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE IT! 5*

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW ,

Moms like her are few and far between, I just wish I had one like her, a well written story, the content was good and there was a very clever and well thought out plot to it.. please, please write more stories similar to this, I thoroughly enjoyed reading each word,, Bravo .. keep writing .. from meerkat. Les

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The story is nice and hot, but a son fucking his own mom in front of a good dad is right?

ds8722ds8722over 7 years ago

Nothing makes me cum like fantasizing about fucking my mom. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It seems that moms cunt always open to their sons penis!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot ride to college!

That story was so hot! I have read it several times! ;) Please some more and especially a part 2 to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking great story

Great story... you need to follow up with a visit to his school without husband

MrMac98MrMac98over 7 years ago
Great Story

Since I was someone who had a lifelong relationship with my mother... brought back some very fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really

Do so many parents fuck there own children. I can some what understand a step child. Buy your own children. Come on now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

What a great story!

I'm a writer myself. Come check me out if you want:

http://imageteam.org/img-52de33c86e351.html

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A work of genius

I keep coming back to read this every few weeks. At every turn the dialogue is perfect-and the dynamics in the family are just perfect for this to happen.Without dad in the car,too,the story would loose an awful lot of its tension. For this reason, I don't think a follow-up would succeed,but the writer has real skill-Who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sitting on my son's lap

Great love of mom and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
aesome

Arousing and loving - loved the story. hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Geez

Fuck that was great for my orgasm. Love this story. Incest always makes me horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom and Son

Boy did this short story get me hard! Brought back memories of me and my mom. We used to enjoy alot of ass fucking while my dad was at work. Maybe next ch. when his mom goes to see him she could ask if he'd like to try fucking her ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where is the next chapter

Where is the next chapter you still have 2 hours to fill been waiting but nothing has been written yet why would love to here more email me when you write the next chapter rcbaker72744@ yahoo can hardly wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horny asf👅🍆

I wanna be yor mommy. I want to fuck you so fucking hard. Who wants to be my horny son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
vista_vee

mmm i love how hard my dick gets when i read this story. it is so good, i want to be your son as well so i can give you my big black shaft all day long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A nice short story about a long car ride

I've read a few stories that are similar, but this was very nice and concise, and I did love that much of the dialogue included a lot of double entendres and innuendos. it was a nice first person narrative taken from the mother's POV. I thought the story would be longer, cuz you are talking about a long car ride, but its not bad for a short story, it was exciting and enticing and it turned readers on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would love to be the mom cuz my tits are hard just reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting

The next hours pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeee!!!@!!!@@!@!!!!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I got a big 10 inch cock

I would love for you to be my mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wrong,idts

zzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice rip off

how bout come up with your own stories ive read this whole serise by another author

lovefuckinghardlovefuckinghardabout 7 years ago
needs more

it needs a lot more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's "pair" not "pear".....

Idiot. Learn English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It was shit it needed more cock involved and I needed to get horny but I couldn't maybe you need more

jazz12jazz12about 7 years ago
short

Bit of a short story,but had the right ingreadients to be expanded .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!!!!!

This story needs more intimacy, i expected the dad to join at the rest stop or something. I didn't get very horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good fantasy

I am a male 27 and have always wanted to fuck my mom since i was 15. The story really,resonated with me good visuals. Makes,me,wonder if it was true. If it wasn't, add more hesitation from the mom and less innocences on the sons part. All in all excellent. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Oh my fucking God. This story made me so horny. I have had to read it 3 times now. Great story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot!

Love hearing it from mom's point of view

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Legit sitting next to my mum while reading this... god I'm horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cmon

You know that was a great story and I get it, probably most of these are just stories. But even if the moms pussy was bald, that car would have smelled so strong with sex !!!!! As hot as it was, the dad wasn't wearing a clothes pin on his nose.

Even hot dirty sex in a room, the beaten up pussy smell is just there.

black_forest_boxumblack_forest_boxumabout 7 years ago
Personal Favorite

This is one of my favorite stories on here. Even though the story is short, the build up between the two is organic and the tension is thick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Like Mom/Son stories

My mother used to get out of the bathtub and walk around nude in front of me. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fake but interesting

This story, no doubt a fake not a real , but I appreciate the way oh his expression. Good potting , good situation and good conversation between family members

luvjuice43luvjuice43almost 7 years ago
I loved it; short and sweet.

I have known a few Moms who have loved their son's more than a little. This made for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gfghg

Creeps

LarrazzLarrazzalmost 7 years ago
Panties And mom

Me and mom did a lot of lap sitting while I was wearing her panties long story anyone want to hear it?

subDsubDalmost 7 years ago
Frustrating read, but still a quick, entertaining read.

The grammar is atrocious, and the dialogue is so canned and so phony that I almost stopped reading. Also, there is a distinct lack of femininity which makes it hard to believe we're listening to a female talk. She also doesn't acknowledge the taboo of the situation.

However, the premise is so utterly erotic that that I enjoyed it thoroughly

For example, the paragraph where they remove her panties is so god damn raw and lascivious, but then the dialogue that follows is so implausible that i felt compelled to write this review.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story! I think this is one of the best short mother son stories I've read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ummm!

Be happy to ride with her on the way back home. If :O husband waved to "relieve me for a while, that would be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Topped

One happy story. Everyone went on a nice ride.

PussyPleazer71PussyPleazer71over 6 years ago
hot and funny

Besides the hot parts, I loved the funny remarks between, mom, dad and son about the ride. It's great how everything that's being said can be used and interpret in both ways. Dad being unaware and mom and son communicating about their actions. Whenever this happened, I was smiling. Thanx for this unique style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't Pay Any Attentkion To subD or his comments..

He doesn't write anything, won't even let users contact him, just wants to bitch.

He could have offered to help you with the few errors in your story but no, he expects free stuff to be perfect.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Standard Variation on a Theme

Would benefit greatly from a proof reader

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish it happened with me. I woul have loved to have a relationship with mom.

Many times I dreamt of having a sexual relationship with mom present. A Mann once fancied me when we were vacationining in Italy. I was not sure how to face him. I got interested in his approach es and agreed to meet him that evening for dinner. We had a few drinks. He stroke my face. He pinched my nipple which arousedme. We ended up in his room. I had my first sex experience with a man. Next day he sat with me and mom over breakfast. She showed interest in him. That night we went out together. He danced with. He caressed her and I was watching from my table. The returned to the table and caressed me too. He kissed morels. The he turned abruptly and kissed me too on the mouth. Mom looked approvingly. Then we went to her room and started to undress her. While he was doing so she got hold of me Anne I bottomed my pants. She slid her fingers to my penis. It shot up. Then all three of us were playing with each other. He got Ion her while she was caressing my penis. The she sucked it while the man was fucking her. He came in her and moaned screaminingly. I had not yet finished. She pulled out of him and turned me over and slipped my penis into hers. The moment I felt her I ejaculated. The he got near me and caressed me and turned over and fucked while mom was watching Anne enjoying the scene. She helped cum in her hand. I was exhausted. Ut mom and him went on for another ride. The next day we all met again and continued the same sexual acts. It lasted for a whole week. Then he departed. I stayed with mom or and and found her and me a good looking Italian who we taught him to do what the previous man did. It was the most fascinating holiday I ever had. e.g.ho y s. rldr We g. I he e n Hd movemd. orHe es g I fancied

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
KnickersBrown

I like to see a hard rock in a soft place. The Pro's:- I like everyone getting what they needed. Con's:- Now we have soggy wet panties to deal with.

WifcyWifcyover 6 years ago
Ohhh yum

Very yummy story- thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

this story got me so horny.I would like to b fuck so well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i got so turnd on

did the mother get nock up bye her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dang..

My dick..got kinda hard reading this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Funk with mom

Funk with mom and sis ...follows Hindi kathak shank.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story L

Another good sex story stimulate me throughout out the whole story mom was more welling to do any thing for his so,n enjoyment n at the same time for her own seatification they love the difficult journey but they enjoys it n if the journey was longer it would be better for both the mother n son

papapugpapapugover 6 years ago
a ride to remember

i wish there was more it reminded me of a movie i saw what happen next .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow excellent

this got me wet, think ill write a story... search boobilicious on reddit see my page I don't want to miss the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

7852236643

KethuKethuover 6 years ago
Fun

Nothing else to say; just silly, sexy fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's so hot

The opertunity to have sex with his mom, it was so horny as it was reading, my cock was harder than normal, i had an awesome masterbation session,( great story)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

This is by far the best mother son incest stroy I've read by far. I would had loved for something like this to happen me.

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961over 6 years ago

The story was hot. However, I think that the dad would have smelled the scent of sex going on only two feet away. I would guess that all the truckers driving by would have gotten a nice show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
copy/paste

This story 1:1 is used in steam game Ride with son.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/745020/agecheck

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
copy/paste ???

This story is actually the original story which been copied by others.

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous