SIW: Adam & Bronwille Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers

Hearing their mate mentioned, it finally got through to the wolf and at long last he backed down.

Adam looked down. Rupert lay in a big puddle of his own blood, the crimson in his eyes long gone, his skin as pale as it could get. Adam kneeled beside him and bent down. Softly he whispered into his ear, "Know that I'll make her the happiest woman alive and she'll be all mine. Everything you did to her will be just a disappearing shadow, I'll make sure she knows she doesn't have to worry anymore. You'll be taken care of."

In a fast move he pierced the vampires heart with both knives, twisting and turning them, wanting that last moment to be as painful as he could make it. He made sure the heart was completely severed before standing up and closing his eyes.

It was over.

He had gotten his revenge.

He managed to keep a hold on his sanity.

He didn't even shift.

His wolf felt left out and nudged his human and whimpered. He understood now but also wanted to execute part of the vengeance for their mate.

Adam had a mental argument with his wolf but in the end gave in. He wanted to undress but the mental agreement had his wolf too eager to wait and he pushed himself to the front and made his human rip his clothes.

He stood over the dead body of Rupert, snarling and yapping, getting rid of any anger he had left in his muscled body. He sniffed the corpse and almost bolted when the rich odor of the vamps urine assaulted his nostrils. Coward!

Moving back up he did the one thing he longed to do. With a growl he went for the vampires throat and shook his head from left to right until he heard an audible crunching and a loud snap. With a twist of his head he severed the head from the body. He knew his human had made sure the vampire was dead but he just needed to know it would stay that way.

He stepped, licked his chops and almost gagged at the taste of the lifeless blood. The wolf knew his human would take care of the foul taste and quickly he retreated, giving his human full control. All he wanted now was to get back to his mate and make her his.

mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers