Sixteen Past Nine and Forty Six Seconds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this is the most prized commodity in the world? It looks disgusting."

The future of humanity, sticky white cum, thousands of potential human beings, dripped off her fingers.

"Now shall we do it like them?" Søren motioned towards the screen where the female talent was lying on top of her co star. The camera quickly darted to where their naughty parts met, just in case anyone had any doubts.

"I'll try," was all she could say.

Søren took off his clothes. His milky white torso was completely hairless. Miriam helped him lie on his back and gently caressed his chest.

"Kiss me."

It was all uncharted waters for Miriam. Would it be too different from kissing Alana?

She gently lowered her lips to his. He kissed back. They were uncertain as to what the other liked, so they probed tentatively. Miriam let her tongue creep into Søren's mouth and try to get a reaction from its counterpart. It took a little while, but he responded. He placed her hand on the back of her head and drew her deeper into the kiss.

All the time, her hand remained on his chest and torso. She drew a long, lazy ellipse over and over again. Each time, the nadir of her curve grew closer to his erection. Their kiss grew stronger, hungrier and when she eventually pulled her lips away, he looked down to see his erection in her hand once more.

"It's hardly fair only one of has clothes on," he pouted.

"You don't want to see what's under here," she said with a weak smile. "I'm almost three times your age."

"There's nothing you could show me that would make me think any less of you. You're beautiful, no matter what you look like in there."

Miriam blushed and began to slide off her gown. At her mid life, it was the first time a man would see her naked. This was the fluttering of a million butterflies in her stomach that all the coming-of-age romance novels of the last century had promised. She closed her eyes, not daring to see his reaction when he finally looked at her naked form.

"Beautiful," he said, holding her breasts in his hands and kneading them against each other. Despite Miriam being extremely fit for a woman her age, her breasts did sag a little.

"Now I'm wishing I had met you thirty years ago when everything still pointed up," she chuckled.

Søren interrupted her self-deprecation by latching onto her nipple between his lips. Miriam groaned and held his head in place while he sucked and licked all over. His sharp tongue went from left to right and up and down, eliciting low moans from her.

Alana was gentle with her, unlike the raw, hungry desperation she saw within Søren. His fingers went to her other nipple and tweaked it. He teased her like this before his mouth and fingers switched, sending a fresh jolt of pleasure through Miriam.

Søren was possessed. He kissed her on the lower curve of her breasts before peppering kisses all over her stomach. His tongue zig-zagged paths across her. She gave up trying to guide him and instead used her hands to caress his hair and neck. When she finally looked down, she saw a mop of blonde hair perched between her legs.

"The girls in the videos scream the loudest when the man does this."

Saying this, he licked from the top of her lips all the way down before taking an agonisingly slow journey up. The tip of his tongue barely entered her, limiting itself to licking along the outside of her engorged lips. Two of his fingers slid in and out of her.

Alana was better at this. Much better. She wasn't going to break his heart with that information. She played her part and mimicked the most passionate moans she had heard in porn. She mentally remembered the sensations she got from earlier at the Red Velvet.

"I won't last much longer if you keep this up," she panted.

He raised his face from her and grinned at his own prowess. He clambered up her body until he was inches away from her face. She reached down and guided his turgid member into her wet folds.

"Be gentle. This is my first time after all."

Søren began rocking back and forth inside her. He was objectively only of average length, but there was something feeling a flesh and blood penis inside her that a silicon fake could not provide. The rhythm was about the same as the ebb and flow of tides on a beach. Miriam reached behind him to gently caress his back. Her tender ministrations took him by surprise and he kissed her once more.

He was faster now, more insistent on coaxing out pleasure from within her. His strokes were more deliberate. With every stroke, he plunged inside her to his full length before pulling back until only his head nestled within her folds.

Miriam wanted to praise his efforts, but her voice was reduced to a babble of syllables. She could feel the slow creep to her orgasm within her. He was almost there himself, trying to hold on until she was close.

Finally, Miriam felt the new feeling of cum deposited inside her. It felt dirty and sticky in the best way possible. Søren collapsed beside her, clearly spent from the effort.

"Sorry," he whispered between gasps. "I tried to hold on."

"No need to be sorry," she said and turned his face for a kiss. "You were wonderful."

"The next time, I'll make sure I stay long enough for you to get there as well."

"Next time..." Miriam's voice trailed off with the possibilities. They only had a lifetime before them to learn what the other liked.

* *

EPILOGUE: Now we are all sons of bitches

Miriam and Søren were still naked. Their sweaty bodies were wrapped around each other. As promised, he had been much better and held out for longer on his second time.

And his third.

Miriam kissed his cheek.

"Where do we go from here?" Søren asked, snuggling up to her.

"I'll be old and grey long before you. I hope I can send you to a safer place before I can't take care of you any longer."

"Are we all going to die, Miriam?"

She took a few moments to gather her thoughts. He looked at her expectantly even as she pondered over the answer.

"I don't know," she finally admitted. "I keep hearing how we are on the verge of a discovery which will change our fates. Some say that an effective vaccine to give to male newborns is almost here, others have hopes for artificial sperm finally being viable. We could be days away from turning a corner, or we could be too far away. I honestly don't know."

"What do you believe?"

"I believe," she said, forcing every shred of emotion out of her voice. "I believe that if we truly have reached the point where we hunt each other down and imprison them in facilities for a mere chance at survival, then maybe it is right that we all go extinct and the world starts over. That is what I believe."

She stayed wrapped up in his arms and stroked his hair until he fell asleep. She had shown enough weakness for one day.

Before she closed her eyes, she prayed for courage. Courage to be able to do it all again tomorrow.