All Comments on 'Sixth Form Slimmer - A Friend in Ne'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1 page title

Gave up 1 paragraph in on 1st page, How the hell is anybody supposed to read a whole page of text that shows up completely underlined ?

Might have been a decent story :(

grumpyggrumpygover 10 years agoAuthor
Underline problem

As one reader has pointed out, there is a formatting problem with page 1; it has all been underlined. This occurred whilst the story was being put on the website ... it is NOT my doing, so please don't mark me down for it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved the story and will look forward to follow-ups! The underlining was obviously just a mistake and I didnt have any trouble ignoring it after 10 seconds. Kinda like watching black and white tv, five minutes into the show and you forget its not color ;)

Usually I dont bother with hypno stories as the authors tend to get wacky (ducking), but this was fun and refreshing! Thanks!

hornacekhornacekover 10 years ago
step down from previous chapters

This chapter completely ignored the suggestions he had instilled in his wife and daughter ("boobie, mummy"). Eventually I thought the mother wasn't going to show up at all, and when she finally did, nothing was done with her. I know later chapters need to introduced new plot and characters, but you don't forget the plot/characters introduced in previous chapters.

And just because he hypnotizes Becky, all of a sudden her father and brother are attracted to her? She didn't just go through puberty, or change her hairstyle or form of dress, or get some sort of magic that makes men (any men) be attracted to her. There is no logical reason for these two guys to suddenly be looking at her this way. At this point only something magical could have saved this plot.

grumpyggrumpygover 10 years agoAuthor
An explanation

This is not a chapter of Sixth Form Slimmer but a spinoff ... otherwise it would be titled 'Sixth Form Slimmer Chapter 3'. It has a similar theme and 3 common characters, that's all. However for the auto-link on my story page to work, the title has to be similar. In addition to the help in slimming, Gordon has given Becky more confidence in relating to others and more self-confidence in her own imperfect body. He also gives her more sexual knowledge and ideas how to attract and keep boyfriends. If you read the two previous stories you would see Gordon's hypnosis isn't perfect! Thus Becky is {a) able to give her brother some reward for tackling the bullies and (b) some titillation for her father, banned from viewing any female flesh whilst his wife is around. Thus it is Becky who offers interest in her body, not her brother or father who makes the first move.

Whilst I welcome any comments, do please try to understand the story first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

very good story, although it could use more sex, it was quite arousing though, very good!

Chrissie39Chrissie39over 10 years ago
budding sex

A great story of an innocent girl learning about sex in the most sweet and sensual way, oh that I had been taught by such a master, OK not a story for the wham bang thankyou mam types, but for a woman who can still remember her first time it was exquisit, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
onee

Yes thats your score. What the f*** was up with all the underlining every f****** word?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Consistency

Story jumps around too much. Often had to go back and reread sections just to try to understand what's going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES