Sixth Period Trig Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

Miss Roach couldn't wait for sixth period to begin but when it did, she decided to be at her desk, sitting as the class entered. She couldn't have the camera site on her screen for fear that other students would notice but she was hoping that while she took attendance SIX would log on.

The first e-mail was quick to arrive.

Dear Vickie,

Did you get my last e-mail?

SIX

Vickie opened the message and giggled to herself. He wasn't sure how she would accept his spy camera so she decide to make it clear.

Dear SIX,

I think what you meant to ask is, 'Do you mind that I installed a camera for the expressed purpose of looking up your teacher's dress?' Well, no, I don't mind. I actually find it quite exciting. I just hope that you like the view.

VICKIE

Vickie spread her legs a bit because she knew that he would be watching. It got her excited that he was watching.

A new message arrived.

Dear Vickie,

I hope that you don't teach today. I hope that you sit at your desk the whole period so that I can look at your legs. Are you wearing panties?

SIX

Dear SIX

That's for me to know and for you to find out. I hope the other students can't see this.

Vickie

A quick response followed.

Dear Vickie,

I can send this picture to every student's screen in this room, to the whole school in fact. Would you get excited if everyone could see? Remember, I would never do anything to hurt you.

SIX

Vickie didn't reply. She rose from her chair and started her lesson. Vickie had to fight the urge to speed teach. Part of her wanted to get back to her desk quickly, hike up her skirt like Veronica and tease SIX. As she walked around the room, the usual suspects were at work. Veronica's skirt was hiked high but Mary Ellen seemed to have crossed the line. She sat at her desk and was wearing a dark blue, button down blouse. What shocked Vickie was that every one of Mary Ellen's buttons were undone.

If she sat straight up, you might not notice. If you looked at her from the front, you wouldn't notice but everyone to the side could notice.

Brian and José had noticed. The both sat on the same side of Mary Ellen and did nothing to hide the fact that they were looking at her. Vickie moved to the row behind the two boys, so they didn't notice their teacher watching them. Vickie looked at them but their attention was on Mary Ellen. When Mary Ellen leaned forward, the blouse opened completely and her entire breast was visible. The boys were treated to the side of her naked breast and Vickie could even see her nipple.

Vickie said nothing and headed back to her desk. She was upset at Mary Ellen's display. The normal teacher concern was not present, though. Vickie wasn't upset because ogling boys were sneaking peeks at an unsuspecting student. Vickie was upset because she knew Mary Ellen was exposing herself on purpose. Vickie was upset because more boys were looking at Mary Ellen's firm tits than hers. Vickie wondered if she should undo a few of her own buttons. She even wondered what would happen if she undid all of her buttons and let her dress fall open and expose herself but Vickie knew that she still had on a bra and couldn't compete with the well endowed Mary Ellen.

Vickie finisher her lesson and as usual she assigned the problem of the day.

Mary Ellen did nothing to cover herself and at one point José even got her attention and made a hand gesture to her that suggested that she open her blouse even further. Mary Ellen obliged and even Vickie could see the girl's naked tits from the front of the room.

She ignored the e-mail from SIX and decide that she needed to talk to Mary Ellen. A few seconds before the bell sounded, Vickie announced that she would like to see Mary Ellen after class. A class groan ensued and one anonymous voice said, "why not, everyone else has."

The class left and Mary Ellen stayed behind at her desk.

"Come here please Mary Ellen," Vickie said in a soft, non threatening voice.

Mary Ellen, rose and approached her teacher until she stood to the right of the seated Vickie. She stood there with her hands on her hips and defiantly looked down at her teacher, not caring if her open blouse exposed her naked chest.

"Um, Mary Ellen, I don't know how I should say this but, did you realize that most of the boys could.. um.. ah..."

"See my tits?"

"Yes, exactly. Your blouse was completely open and anyone who looked, which was most of the boys, could see your nakedness."

Mary Ellen leaned over and placed one hand on the desk and one hand on the back of her teacher's chair. Her blouse opened up fully and both her breasts popped out.

"Miss Roach, you were my favorite teacher. Still are. I admire you and respect you but you've changed."

"How so" said a teacher who was having difficulty keeping her eyes away from Mary Ellen's tits.

"You're so much sexier, Miss Roach. You're beautiful. It use to be that the boys looked at me or Veronica, or a few of the other girls but not any more. They all look at you. I think most of the boys leave this class with hardons caused by you.

Vickie blushed and felt compassion for this girl who felt threatened.

"That's not all true, honey. The boys love to look at you. Who wouldn't'. You're beautiful. I know of two young men who will be dreaming of you and your absolutely beautiful breasts tonight."

Vickie could detect the slightest blush as her teacher's eyes went to her nakedness.

"Thank you, Miss Roach. I'm so sorry, it's just that... it's because I like the boys to look at me .... and you're so beautiful and, and, I guess I got jealous. You should hear what the boys say about you."

Now Vickie's curiosity peaked and she said, "What...what do they say"

"Oh. Miss Roach, are you sure you want to hear?"

"Most definitely, my dear."

"First, Miss Roach, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I've never done anything like this before, although I thought about it. Maybe I should cover up."

Vickie looked up at this confused girl. Mary Ellen was an honor student and had applied to a few ivy league colleges. Vickie was sure that with her great grades and SAT scores she would most definitely be accepted to any school. But right now Mary Ellen looked vulnerable and confused and lost and oh so very sexy.

Mary Ellen's fingers went to the lowest button but her teacher stopped her. "Never mind that, honey, just tell me something first."

"Anything, Miss Roach."

"How did it feel?"

"How did it feel?" replied Mary Ellen, not quite understanding the question.

"Yes. How did it feel knowing that you were completely exposed, knowing the other students were looking at your naked breasts. How did it feel to be almost naked in a classroom full of students?"

Mary Ellen took a deep sigh and the words rushed from her. "It felt awesome. My whole body tingled with excitement. I wanted to yell out for everyone to look at me, look at my breasts, look at my tits. I wanted them to come to me, to hold my tits, to caress them, to suck them. I can't explain it, Miss Roach, but I felt so excited and I wanted to be just like you."

"Just like me? How?"

"The old Miss Roach would never act like you. It's like you're a different person, a sexy woman, a confident woman, a woman that knows what she wants, a woman that knows she's beautiful and wants everyone to see."

"That's not really true..."

"Oh, Miss Roach, I know you. I know that you wished you could do what I did. I know you. I know that you've been teasing your students for that last two months. I know deep down that you fantasize being naked in front of your class. I know."

Mary Ellen finally took her hands off the desk and chair and brought them to the top button of her teacher's dress.

Vickie looked down as her student deftly undid the first button.

"Mary Ellen.." Vickie protested.

"Shush! You know you want me to." Mary Ellen's fingers were already at work on the second button.

Vickie's mind raced. How could two of her students know her so well? Even Vickie couldn't understand where these desires originated. SIX had seen it in her and now Mary Ellen was undoing the third button.

Vickie slid down in her chair a bit which made it easier for Mary Ellen's efforts. As if in a dream, Vickie watched her own hand raise from her side, up to Mary Ellen's naked breast and cupped it gently. She let a finger slide over the pointed nipple as Mary Ellen finished unbuttoning her teacher's dress and pulled the two sides apart.

Vickie's hard body was exposed. Her chest swelled under her lacy bra as her student looked at her.

"You have a great body. How does it feel, Miss Roach?"

Vickie could only groan, a soft, pleasurable groan that signaled her satisfaction of not only being exposed but also satisfied in the power this young girl had over her.

Vickie sat up and moved her face toward Mary Ellen's nakedness. The teacher plowed her face between her student's breasts and then moved her face so that the soft, warm skin of Mary Ellen's tit moved over her face.

Mary Ellen gently held her teacher's head to her chest as Vickie opened her mouth and for the first time, in a week of firsts, sucked the tit of a young woman, her student.

Mary Ellen moaned softly and with a hushed whisper said, "Suck me. Miss Roach."

Vickie's head pulled away from Mary Ellen's tit which glistened from the kisses of her teacher and said, "Vickie."

"What?"

"Vickie. Call me Vickie. I let all students who let me suck their tit call me by my first name."

Mary Ellen pulled away surprised and asked, "And how many is that?"

Vickie kissed her tit before saying, "Let's see. Counting you, that's one."

Mary Ellen giggled and added, "You're so sexy, Miss... Um.. Vickie." She pulled her teacher's head back to her naked chest.

Mary Ellen moved Vickie's head from breast to breast and allowed her teacher to suck her nipples and play her tongue round and round.

Mary Ellen finally pulled her teacher to her feet and gently dragged her to the front of her desk.

She pulled the dress completely open and met no protest as she found the clasp in the front of her teacher's bra and unsnapped it. She pulled the cups away from her and gasped as she saw Vickie's breasts, breasts puffed with passion. Her nipples seemed to have exploded like two kernel's of corn and Mary Ellen was soon sucking greedily at her nipples.

The student pulled away and made her way back to her own desk. She sat, blouse open, breasts naked and said, "How does it feel, Miss Roach? How does it feel to be almost naked in front of a classroom full of students? You look so very, very beautiful."

Vickie stood straight and walked around the near empty classroom and got the feel of what it would be like to have her chest exposed during an actual class.

They made believe for about thirty minutes before both buttoned what needed to be buttoned. Mary Ellen and Vickie kissed softly. Mary Ellen said, "Thank you, Vickie. I've dreamed that I let some of my male teachers see me naked, I never dreamed doing in front of another woman. But I'm so glad I did. I can see why the boys would love to fuck you."

Vickie kissed her again and added, "You're so sexy and beautiful. I wish I had your beauty when I was your age. We need a truce."

"A truce? What for?"

"Dressing sexy or should I say, undressing sexy. If we both do it on the same day, the boys might not be able to stand it. How about you have Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'll take Mondays and Wednesdays. But Mary Ellen, you can't completely expose yourself. That could cause a problem."

"Why?"

"Well, at least not in class" added Vickie. "After school, with your favorite math teacher is a different story. Okay?"

"Awesome. But what about Fridays?"

"Friday? Hmm.. Friday will be both our day. Let the boys suffer."

Mary Ellen left but not before they kissed deeply as the student fondled her teacher.

Vickie got home and couldn't believe that it was only Tuesday. She knew that she had to return to the store and pay Pam and what would she do about SIX and his spy camera. It was then that she wondered if SIX had viewed her little interlude with Mary Ellen. The idea did not trouble her, though, as she tried to imagine her secret male student pleasing himself.

After an evening meal, Vickie headed back to the store with the item she wished to return and the tags on the items she kept.

As usual, Pam was on duty and told Vickie that she trusted her and if she liked her new clothes.

Vickie told her she was more than pleased but was curious about Doug.

"Poor Doug was in such a state after seeing you that I knew that he needed a fix."

"A fix, like drugs?" gasped Vickie.

"No, I, we don't do drugs. Only idiots do drugs. Doug just needed a little pull."

"A little pull?"

"Boy, girl, get with the times. I gave Doug a hand job."

"Oh. I see. And that's okay with your friend. You giving her boyfriend a hand job?"

"I saw her last night and told her."

"She wasn't angry?"

"No. She thanked me. I hope she'd do the same for my boyfriend. Boys just need continuous satisfaction or they get so cranky."

Vickie shook her head in disbelief as Pam ran off and returned with another outfit.

"Wait a minute, girl. I can't afford all this stuff on a teacher's salary."

"No. NO. I don't want you to buy it. This is my outfit and Doug wanted to see who looked sexier in it."

"Pam. I can't be paraded around in some scant outfit for your teenage friend and besides he's not here."

"Oh, he's here. He just went next door for something and let's be honest here Miss Vickie. You want nothing more than to try on anything in front of Doug. Why, I bet I could drag in a bunch of strangers and you'd like nothing more that expose yourself to them. So, get in the dressing room and try this stuff on. Including the panties. And no bra."

Vickie was silent as she made her way to change. Now there was three people who seemed to have control over her.

In the privacy of the dressing room, Vickie stripped and pulled on the tiniest pair of panties she had ever seen. A small triangular patch covered her with a string that ran up the crack of her ass. She did not find it comfortable at all. The skirt was next and Vickie was appalled. This wasn't a skirt but rather seemed like a very wide belt. In the mirror, she could see her panties peeking out from under the skimpiest of skirts. She turned and arched her back to see that her ass cheeks were uncovered.

Next, she slipped on the top. It was a t-shirt of sorts. The bottom half was cut off with scissors. The top was not long enough to cover her breasts. The bottom of her breasts were visible from about an inch below the nipple on down.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Vickie felt like a common hooker and there was no way she would exit this room.

She stood there for many long minutes and decided that this was too much. She started to slip the half T-shirt over her head when she heard Doug say in a deep, demanding voice, "Get out her now, miss sexy teacher. I want to see you."

Vickie obeyed and Doug whistled when he saw the teacher in an outfit that did nothing to contain her body.

Doug was seated as before and told her to come to him. Vickie knew that from his seated vantage point he could see her panties. When he had her turn around his hand patted her naked ass and she let him, without protest.

"Fucking incredible. She is the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Next to you Pam. Next to Cindy, also."

"Walk around my sexiness."

Vickie did and actually twirled, causing her nonskirt to rise even more.

"Pretend that you're writing on the board, Miss."

Vickie turned and lifted her hand above her head, mimicking the action of writing on a chalkboard.

"But I can't see, Miss. Turn around and do it." He demanded.

Vickie turned and repeated her actions and she could feel the material of her half shirt rise above her nipples, providing the boy with a view of her breasts. Vickie stood like that for a long time until she heard, "Now look at what you did, lady".

Pam raced over and quickly ushered Doug to the back room and mouthed, "I'm sorry."

Vickie could not believe it but she knew it was her voice and her words that caused Pam and Doug to stop. She knew that she had lost control when she heard herself plead, "Can I watch?"

Pam's eyes were wide ovals of wonder as Doug pushed her towards the back room. "Come on, teach. Time for you to learn something."

They ended up in a stock room. Pam and Doug stopped midway through the room as Vickie stood just inside the hanging curtain that acted as a door.

Both teenagers stared intently at the scantily clad teacher. Doug stood tall as Pam quickly undid his belt buckle, zipper and pulled his pants down, followed by his boxer shorts. His cock bobbed in front of Pam and she surrounded it with her hand. Vickie stared in wonder as Pam pumped Doug's cock. She was fascinated as she watched Pam's hand move quickly over the hard cock.

Vickie's fingers found her way to her own sensitive nipple as she watched Pam stroke his cock and they watched the nearly naked teacher caress her own tit.

"Come over here, sexy teach. I want to show you something else."

Vickie suddenly became afraid and she slowly backed out of the room, letting the curtains slowly drape in front of her. She knew that she had to leave but she also knew that she wanted to watch.

In the dressing room, she quickly changed and took two steps towards the back room. She could hear Doug's heavy breathing. She could hear the rhythmic motion of Pam's hand trying to satisfy Doug and was tempted to reenter the room.

Doug then let out a loud groan and Vickie left after she heard him say, "Some day I'm going to fuck that teacher, some day. She'll be back, she can't help herself."

At home, Vickie took a long time deciding what to wear tomorrow. Wednesday was her day and she wanted to make the most of it.

In bed that night, Vickie couldn't believe what had happened to her over the past few days. As her fingers found that spot between her legs, she remember the soft kiss from Pam, Doug telling her what to wear, Mary Ellen exposing herself in the classroom, holding her student's tit, kissing her, watching Pam give Doug a hand job. She also remembered SIX and his camera. "What is happening to me?" she said out loud as she reached a climax. She closed her eyes and sleep came as she wondered what tomorrow would bring.

notemale
notemale
332 Followers
12