Sixth Period Trig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

The hours went slowly but it was finally almost 7 PM. Vickie went to her computer, opened her inbox and discovered two more e-mails. She wondered if he was at her window. Was he staring at her? She was use to people staring at her, well at least students staring at her. Whoever was at the window, if in fact anyone, there was nothing more revealing than her normal day, so Vickie was at ease when she opened the mail.

Dear Miss Roach,

I have attached something that I want you to buy. It is reasonably priced and should not burden your finances. These items can be purchased locally as you will note the store at the bottom.

SIXTH PERIOD TRIG

When Vickie opened the attachment she saw a picture from a catalog. It was a model wearing a stylish cream colored blouse, brown slacks that enhanced the models shapely ass.

Vickie opened the second e-mail.

Dear Miss Roach,

I would be considerate if you put a box, chair or a stool, something outside your window so I could see better. It would be extremely considerate if you did this around 7:30 PM, after you have read my e-mails. I would very much like to watch as you exercised.

SIXTH PERIOD TRIG

Vickie printed out the picture in the attachment and thought that it was very a conservative outfit. It was a dramatic upgrade from what she normally wore but still very tasteful.

Next, as if in a trance, she found an old milk crate and left it outside the window.

Vickie went to her bedroom and changed into her workout clothes. She wore a sports bra, a cut off sweatshirt that revealed her flat stomach and shorts. After she tied her sneakers, Vickie looked at herself in the mirror and realized that she was about to parade in this outfit before some unknown student. With that thought, she undid her hair allowing it to fall but then she wrapped an elastic around it thus making a long pony tail that fell past her shoulders.

Next she went back to her exercise room, checked her e-mails of which there were none and went to the treadmill. She placed a white towel over the handle bar and started the machine for a slow walk. She liked to increase the speed slowly until she was in a full run. Vickie knew that he was there, knew that he was watching her, knew that he was staring at her legs, her stomach, the sweatshirt as it bounced with her gait. Her breasts bounced as she run harder and she didn't care if he watched. Vickie couldn't believe how excited she was as she slowed at the end of her run. She took the towel off the bar and wiped the perspiration from her face as she slowly walked to the window, giving the peeping Tom a great view as she then lowered the shade.

That night, Vickie again masturbated as she thought of her unknown student. She hugged her pillow after a powerful orgasm and made mental notes of when to go shopping.

The next day, she dressed in her normal frumpy outfit and drove to the store mentioned in the e-mail. A teenage girl, stylishly dressed asked if she needed help and Vickie showed her the picture. The girl looked at Vickie and then the picture and commented "very nice" as she headed off to get the articles of clothing. Returning, the girl said that she guessed at her size and pointed to the dressing room. Vickie gazed at herself in the dressing room mirror and liked what she saw. The blouse made her breasts look more pronounced but not in a vulgar way and the slacks gave a hint of the shapely legs that it hid and the pants hugged her shapely butt.

She left the dressing room knowing that the mirror just outside the room would provide better light. The sales girl came over and commented that her outfit was perfect except that she needed different shoes. The girl hurried off and returned with high heeled shoes. Not really high heels but really mid sized heels but something Vickie was not use to wearing but she did try them on. They made her ass appear even more shapely and Vickie was undecided if she would wear her new clothes.

When the girl commented that her outfit made her look very professional, Vickie decided that she would buy them and work on her courage to wear them.

At home, Vickie spent many long minutes staring at herself in the mirror and liked what she saw. She wondered what her students would think, she wondered if her mystery student would like it.

Monday morning she woke earlier than normal. Vickie dressed very slowly, fixing her hair carefully, hair that she let cascade around her shoulders, hair that surrounded her pretty face. Vickie stared at the new Miss Roach and decided that she would do it and secretly hoped he would like it.

School that day was strange and Vickie was very anxious about sixth period. She decided to let the students enter the class while she was in the huge supply closet in the front of her room. When the students were seated, she opened the closet door and headed towards her desk.

The first remark she heard struck her as humorous.

"We have a sub, Miss Roach must be absent."

The noise level in the room got louder as the others agreed that there regular teacher was absent. Finally, Miss Roach stood with her hands on her hips and firmly said, "Okay now, class let's settle down."

There was a collective gasp as they realized that it was indeed, Miss Roach. A few of the male students whistled softly and one female student said, "you look fantastic, Miss Roach."

"Why thank you, Joann, I decided to get with it a little, Hope you like."

"We do." came a male response.

The class went well. The students were very quiet and attentive as Vickie taught her lesson. She finally gave the problem of the day and sat at her desk. She wasted no time in checking her e-mail and was disappointed when there was none from her secret student.

After about five minutes and e-mail appeared from SIXTH PERIOD TRIG and she opened it immediately.

Dear Miss Roach

I am so proud of you. You look fantastic. It must have taken a lot of courage to do this but it was worth it. For the first time Tommy McMichaels isn't staring at Maryellen's big chest. Joey Peoples isn't trying to look up Veronica's short skirt and every boy and more than a few girls couldn't take their eyes off your butt when you turned towards the board. Your hair looks incredible and I bet a lot of your male students would not want to stand up in class right now, including yours truly. I know I'm probably embarrassing you but I bet you feel a little excited yourself.

SIXTH PERIOD TRIG

Vickie smiled as she read the e-mail and took her stapler out of her desk drawer and put it in the right hand corner of her desk.

For the first time, Vickie hit reply and sent an e-mail with one word added.

PLEASE.

notemale
notemale
332 Followers
12