Sketches: At the Raceway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled away, giving the model her space. Tim took a few shots of "Jill in repose." The flash bulb was shockingly bright in the dark and I'm sure she was blind as a bat after the first picture. She smiled as he walked around and she gracefully caressed her tits. He took a couple more shots.

I egged her on to take it all off. It didn't take much. She peeled off her Capris and her g-string all at once. She laid in the dark grass dressed only in her tennis shoes. The shoes actually made the rest of her seem that much more naked. Her cantaloupe-sized tits weren't defying gravity, but they were lusciously firm. Her bush was trimmed to a little triangle, like an arrow pointing the way to good, dirty fun. With her hair mussed, it looked like she'd already been fucked.

I couldn't help it. I moved in, pulled her to her feet, and cupped her boobs. Tim took another couple of shots. I spread my fingers, revealing her hard nipples to the lens. I left one hand between her boobs and sent the other one south, cupping her mons like a pair of hand panties. I felt like Botticelli and Jill was my Venus. Tim got the picture.

I split my fingers, revealing her split underneath. Even in the cool night air, she was hot and damp. She went with it, slowly gyrating under my touch, but she kept eye contact with the lens. She was seducing the camera.

I stepped away and took his camera. He hesitated like it was too good to be true. Maybe it was, but I waved him toward her. Jill looked at him, silent, gently brushing a nipple with the backs of her fingers. He slid behind her just as I'd been.

His hands went naturally to her tits. She leaned back, pressing her tight ass against his crotch. There were no Capris, no panties between them as she started slow gyrations again. Sure, his pants were on, but I could tell by her motion and his face that his cock was right between her cheeks. Now that was pure torture and I had to take a couple of pictures.

Kissing had unusual rules for us and I knew she wouldn't initiate. I looked and them and gave a little advice: "Dude, you've felt her up and she hasn't even gotten her a kiss."

It was seminal moment, so to speak. Her eyes closed, her chin tilted – and he closed to seal their lips. It was sweet for a few seconds, then spicy as tongues began to play.

"She needs a pair of panties, too."

He reached south and she touched his hand. She didn't brush him away, just felt his hand as he cupped her damp mound. There was a pause – then he slipped his fingers between her wet folds. She closed her eyes and I snapped another shot. His hand tilted and he plunged a finger deep inside her. I took another picture; a close up of his hand, his finger buried to the knuckle. I pulled out and got a picture of them both. Jill's lips were parted in ecstasy as she was finger-fucked by a man not her husband.

Tim looked at me, the question in his face obvious. I nodded.

He dropped his pants and I raised his camera. Jill bent over at the waist and arched her back, simply waiting to receive. My brain reeled at how submissive she was. She looked into the camera – at me – surrendering as this stranger slid his cock between her thighs. Her mouth dropped open as his shaft brushed her pussy. Her eyes – still locked on mine – went wide as he pushed his cock into her. With a click, I captured the moment my tease became a slut.

He started thrusting and I took a dozen more shots. The camera had a video option and I used it, capturing their rhythm. Under my protection, she let go; let herself be used as a whore. He expression was a mix of ecstasy and relief. Her tits shook with every thrust, and she moaned in the softest voice. She was taking pleasure giving pleasure.

Tim eyes popped open like he'd been hit by lightning. "Your tits! Can I cum on your tits?"

She popped his cock out and spun around, dropping to her knees. He straddled her as she hefted her tits, thrusting his cock between her globes. She held them together, giving him deep pillows and his cock disappeared between them. He got a few strokes and splattered cum from her cleavage to her neck.

When it seemed he was drained, she took his still hard-cock into her mouth. I moved closer, getting a shot as she buried her nose in his pubic hair, her drizzled chest swaying beneath. There was pool of cum reflecting lights right at the top of her cleavage – and I snapped a picture of it. I got closer still and took a shot of her face; her eyes sparkling as some stranger's cock slid between her lips.

I couldn't stand it.

I tossed Tim his camera and stepped up to my kneeling wife. It was my turn. She leaned over and I could make out the cum glistening on her chest. The slut. I don't know why it turned me on but I was so hard it ached. The camera flashed as Jill wrapped her mouth around my cock. Her lips were so soft that they seemed to melt around me.

The camera captured her sucking the cock of her husband – but cum was already on her. The slut. Globs of jizz shook across her chest, dribbling down her tits as she bobbed up and down. It was live porn – and this starlet was mine.

Oh, God, did it feel good. Her mouth, wet and warm, was drawing it out. Releasing it. My balls tightened and my knees bent and I saw the world go purple between Jill's lips. My first pulse went deep in her mouth and I almost collapsed.

I pulled out and stroked, painting her cheek with another pearly jet. It felt deeper, like it meant so much more, but I couldn't put it words. I didn't need to: it was all there, in a white spray across her cheek. I pulled again and she let the cum dribble from her mouth. The flash snapped in the darkness, capturing another strand as it landed across her nose and in her hair.

We celebrated the bonding, taking another shot with both our cocks against her cheeks, then another with our cocks on her lips, and another with the tips of two cocks in her mouth. And suddenly, the camera was out of memory.

Just as well.

Three days later, in our inbox, we got a series of shots...

12