All Comments on 'Sketches – Beads & Pearls Ch. 02'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 1 year ago

The first installment had me primed for this and you delivered. The story has a kind of dreamlike quality...slut heaven, slut nirvana in New Orleans. I'm anticipating Jess finally fucking some guy but I like that she kept it to sucking a couple of random dicks so far. I could love this woman. The potential makes a man weak kneed and dizzy! You've done a beautiful job of slowly lighting the fire, bit by bit.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

I don't know where to begin. Just hot, hot, hot. I've read Wilson's stuff before, but somehow missed this. Fan-fucking tastic!

R_PetersonR_Petersonabout 16 years ago
I felt like I was there, watching all of it.

Very nicely written. You certainly painted the story in my mind and my brain loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Discrimination!

Why shouldn't the poor cabbie get a little of the action? Otherwise, this is yet another hot, well-written offering from Wilson Spalding. Can't wait for for the next chapter(s).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES