Ski Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She seemed un-phased," Holly whispers, as she shakes salt and pepper on her eggs.

"Need a hand?" he asks, and then roars with laughter. A couple at a nearby table looks around quickly then return to their meals.

"He's a jokester about missing arms," Holly explains to us, and then laughs.

One by one, we push our empty plates away as finish then drink the rest of our coffee. The waitress asks if we would like anything else and Robert waves his hand signaling we're through. He puts cash on the folder and she walks away.

"Any plans?" Holly asks, looking at Leslie. "We could all sit in a hot tub."

Leslie grabs my hand tight and smiles at me. "Ah, I think we'd like to get to know one another better."

"Oh-h, love birds, huh?" she teases.

"Well, you've got Robert. Why can't I have some happiness for once."

She squeezes my hand a little tighter then begins to stand as if upset by something. She shoves the crutches roughly under her arms and moves away from the table. I stand and look at Robert and Holly.

"Thanks for breakfast," Leslie says sweetly, as if not upset. She looks at me and rests a hand on my chest. "Maybe we can stop by my room and I can get a few things."

"Sure." I look back in their direction. "See ya later. Nice to meet you." I turn and catch up to Leslie who is halfway to the door of the restaurant.

She slows as we move into the hallway. I lightly hold her arm and she stops and looks at me, her face inches away from mine.

"What happened?" I ask.

She pecks at my lips a few times. "Matt, darling." She pecks again. "She's always getting in the way."

"Of what? She just asked if we'd like to share a hot tub with them."

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry. Yes, yes, you are right. Of course, you're right."

She kisses me a little more deeply. A couple passes and the woman glances back at us then continues.

"I just want us to be alone for a while longer," Leslie whispers in my ear. I feel her press against my chest as she hugs me. "I had such a wonderful time last night. Didn't you? I know you did."

"Maybe we could mess the bed up some more," I tease.

The elevator opens and four people get off. We hurry before the doors close and just make it. I push three and the doors close just as another couple arrives. It is too late to make the doors open even though I jab several times at the open button. I look at Leslie and shrug my shoulders.

"I like you very much," I say, and then let my lips wander over hers until the door opens.

She unlocks her room door and I follow her inside. "It's silly for us to have two rooms," I say. "Grab all of your stuff and check out of this one. Stay with me."

"How sinful is that?" she teases. Her hand gropes between my thighs and rubs over my growing erection. "You might take advantage of a poor helpless cripple."

"Damn right I would." I laugh then lightly swat her hip.

We put her bag in my room where the maid has already made the bed and left fresh towels. We stand in the middle of the room and neck for a while then go down to the front desk to return the room key.

"That'll save a few hundred," she says as we step into the elevator.

I hold her stump firmly. "Maybe I can check this out again." I keep my hand in place and feel around slightly. "Custom made stumps ... huh? How cool is that?"

"I hope you don't mind."

"How could I? After all, it helped us meet."

The door closes behind us and we sit on the edge of the bed undressing, leaving our clothes in a single pile.

"It feels comfortable getting naked with you," I say.

"Yeah, but I don't have much experience to compare it with." She chuckles.

"Me either. It's something I wanted."

"What, a bunch of experiences to compare?"

"No. I guess that came out wrong. I mean, I've wanted someone in my life ... like you."

I pull her along side me as I lay down. We cuddle and kiss for a while feeling each other's warmth against our bodies. Hands travel everywhere, lingering in some places longer than others.

"What are we going to do, when we leave?" I ask.

"What do you want? We just met yesterday."

"I don't want to lose what we have this very moment. It feels too good to lose."

My hand roams over her stump for a while. We are silent. Her hand lightly strokes my erection into a greater state of firmness, and then slips it inside her. Her hips move and her channel slides along the shaft. I hold her stump as her hips move.

"Hmmm, could we do this all the time?" she quizzes softly.

"Maybe," I tease.

"I rent." She continues massaging my shaft with her pussy and I still hold her stump. "I work in an office. It's not like I can't do that in Monroe."

"I'd like to find a way."

"Me too. Would you be ashamed to have your friends meet me?"

"Why, just 'cause you have one leg? Leslie, I think my only problem would find a way to not get a hard-on when we are together with other people." I snicker.

"I could wear really short skirts without panties."

"Not like that'd help." I chuckle.

She continues to slowly massage my shaft and in a fake southern accent, she says, "Do you think this fine-e ole cock of yours would still like my cunt after a few years?"

"Maybe you could help me refine my oral abilities on that fine-e, fine pussy of yours."

"Really? I just don't know." She laughs.

"Short skirts and no panties ... maybe you could walk ahead of me up the stairs so I could get a nice peek at that wonderful ass of yours."

"God-d, I might just have to start buying granny panties." She presses her mouth against mine and drives her tongue deep into my mouth for a moment. "Geez Matt, I love being with you."

"Not if you're going to buy granny panties."

I laugh then kiss her deeply. She continues slowly massaging me as I grip her stump.

"I promise, either no panties or I'll wear a thong. One thing I didn't realize until I had my stump, most panties won't fit well over a hip without a leg. The hole is too big."

"Well, thongs or nothing it is. Fine by me."

She rolls me onto my back and quickens the pace along my shaft. "Fuck, I just want to come so much," she yells. Her head hangs down from her shoulders supported by outstretched arms. Her hair dangles in my face. "Ah-h, ah," she moans loudly for a while. "Great cock, great cock." I begin filling her with streams of come about the time the orgasm ravages her.

She falls against me, panting loudly, her body heaving and quivering for several moments. I remain erect and still inside. I feel her squeezing my shaft.

"Marvioulous," she says. "That one was for the record books." Her face rests on my shoulder.

She sits, still over my lap, me still in her, and stretches. "I wish I had something sexy to wear for you."

"I can't imagine anything more sexy that what you have on now."

"No, I mean when we go to eat after awhile. All I brought with me were sweaters and the one pair of jeans. I wasn't expecting to meet anyone."

"Its warmer in Monroe and ten thousand feet lower in elevation. I hope you'll like my place. I live outside town a ways. There's a lake ... Lake Monroe of course. I have a cabin on the lake. The back deck is over the water."

"It sounds wonderful. Maybe I'll get a tiny swimsuit."

"No one lives near me. You can skinny dip if you want."

"Don't wake me from this dream."

The toilet flushes and she crutches back to the bed as I watch the way her single leg swings nicely between the metal shafts. She stops in front of me letting her foot swing through the air a few times without touching the floor while balanced on the crutches.

"You 'do' like me this way, don't you?"

"Of course. Why do you ask that?"

She against swings her foot a few more times. "I don't know, just some people think it's sick to just have a healthy leg amputated ... even if they women with one leg."

"I don't and I'm the only person that matters. Besides, that you wanted to be this way makes you special. Anyone can have an accident or get cancer. You have one leg because you 'wanted' to be this way."

"You're sweet to say it that way. Did you ever want to have one leg?"

"I can't deny that I haven't thought about it. I guess I love to look a little more than I want to be an amputee. Is that what your sister did?"

"Huh?"

"Did she have her arm off for herself or for him?"

"Oh. She claims it was for herself, but I think it was something he wanted her to have."

"Would you want me to have one leg?"

She looks at me with a coy look for a moment. "A little, but don't just do it for me. You've got to be okay with something like that or you'll be a wreck."

She sits next to me as I sit up. Her arm pulls me closer and she kisses me for a while as her hand roams between my thighs.

"What prompted you to have your leg off?" I ask.

"Oh, a lot of things. I once had a boyfriend with one leg in college. It didn't work out for us. Holly never met him and I never told her."

"Then you saw your sister with one arm."

"Yeah, I saw her and Robert. We were drunk one night and naked in bed, the three of us. We each 'did' each other several times. Don't hate me for that. It's best you know. We started talking about amputations and after that, for several months, all I could think about was having my leg off."

Her cell phone begins to ring and she reaches down to the pile of clothes on the floor to fish it from her jeans.

"Hello?" she almost yells as she struggles to sit back up. She listens for a few moments in silence. "Yeah, just a second." She covers the phone and looks at me. "It's my sister. Robert needs to go back home right a way, something about work. My car is at home and I rode with them. I guess I need to leave."

"No, I can drive you home ... if you want to stay."

"Sis, Matt will drive me home." She listens. "Yes, yes, I'll be just fine. I'll call you in a few days. Bye." She folds the phone and drops it on the pile of clothes. "There."

"Uh, it's only Thursday morning. Would you be interested in spending a little time at my place? It is probably a lot warmer. I could drive you back on Sunday."

She throws her arms around me and kisses me deeply for a long moment before breaking away. "I can't think of a nicer way to spend the next few days." The kiss resumes as she pushes me down on the bed again and lets me enter her.

-

Compared to the weather at the ski lodge, it is positively balmy at my home on Lake Monroe. I wear khaki shorts and a dark green polo shirt. Leslie is wearing a short khaki skirt and a long sleeve black t-shirt that clings nicely to her. She leans back against the railing on the deck with her elbows resting on the wood. The single long leg ends in a barefoot and the crutches are over by the table and chairs close to the French doors.

"A little bit of heaven you have here Matt," she says as she shifts her body slightly and lets one hand drop along side her.

"It was just nice before." I turn and look at her rather than the lake. "Now it's fantastic."

"What changed?"

"You're standing there." I smile then finish turning so I'm facing the house.

"I hope you're just trying to get in my panties." She chuckles. "I've never felt so sexual around anyone. Oh, I've wanted to. God, I love sex."

I drag my hand over my crotch a few times trying to smooth the erection so it doesn't poke straight out.

"How'd you manage to find this place?"

"I built it so I could have some privacy for my writing. I publish under the name Max Winfield."

"Oh my god, that's you." She holds her hand over her chest. "Irving Johnson is my favorite fictional lawyer. I've read everyone of your books."

"Thanks. Only a few people know Max and I are the same person so keep it to yourself."

"I will. Wow. I'm flattered that you'd want to know me. I bet all the women line up for you."

"Hardly. Maybe if they knew who I was, there'd be a short line." I laugh. "So, three years ago I bought the land and built the house. I have a writing studio over there." I point to the opposite end of the house from the master suite. "So far, there are no neighbors on this finger of the lake."

"And all I had to do was amputate a leg to meet you. Seems like a small sacrifice." She laughs and lifts the skirt to rub her stump. "What got you interesting in one-legged women?"

"Ah, I knew one day I'd have a chance to meet you, so I had to...."

"Matt, you're a good bull-shitter." She chuckles and takes a single hop to stand closer. Her hands surround my waist as she presses her chest against me. Her lips suck on mine as her hands move over my hips. She pauses from the kiss long enough to whisper, "We shouldn't waist that erection."

"What erection?" I tease. "If we were together all the time, how often would you want to do something?"

"Something ... like fuck?" She rubs the front of her skirt against my pants in a suggestive manner. "For the first hundred years, maybe a few dozen times a day. Then we could taper down after that."

"Darling, you say the sweetest things."

"I love the way your cock feels in my mouth, and you do some amazing things to my pussy."

She leans in and resumes the kiss while pulling my hand over her stump. There are soft sounds coming from her mouth as her tongue explores. Her skirt grinds against me a few times then she shoves my fingers under the front of her thong.

"Speaking of pussy...." She snickers. "Maybe we should stick your cock in my cunt for a while." She snickers again as she rubs my fingertips though the wet swamp of her opening.

I pull her skirt up to her waist and push against the waistband of the thong until it falls along her thigh. The pussy, the stump - all in full view - begs me to do more. Instead, I simply finger her slit and look.

"I can't image anything lovelier," I whisper.

She falls back against the railing for support and my hand follows, still fingering. A gasp, another, then soft moans drain from her mouth opened slightly.

"Is that all...?" she quizzes.

"For now, I just want to lightly finger you into an orgasm."

"Ah-h, ah, oh-h" she roars in bliss as her head leans back a little.

My fingertips stroll up and down between the folds of pink skin, occasionally taking a trip around the begging bud of her clit.

"Ah-h," she roars again. "I'm about to rape you ... here ... on the deck." She groans in short punctuated pieces. She thrusts against my hand in a vain attempt to push my fingers inside her. "Don't be mean," she begs as she sucks her lower lip into her mouth. "Oh-h, yeah-h," she drawls for a long moment. "You're mean, but oh so-o good." She snickers, and then bites her lip again. Her pussy follows my fingers as her breathing deepens. Oh-h, oh, yes, yes," she groans in a tone that mirrors her breathing. "Damn-n, I didn't think it'd happen." My fingertips continue playing in the wetness without going deep. Her head rocks forward and she grimaces. "Yeah-h baby-y," she drawls slowly as the waves gently wash over her.

"Let's try out the bedroom for a while before dinner," I suggest as I finally let the skirt fall.

"Honey, that was so hot. Where'd you learn that?"

"I read it in a book." I laugh and walk towards the door, listening to her foot as it makes contact with the deck as she hops behind me. I take her crutches and hold them away from her then smile.

"Such a tease. I could hop all the way if you make me."

I hand them to her. "I just like to see your breasts sway."

She grabs them in one hand and swats my bottom playfully. "If you had one leg and hopped, I could watch your dick flop." She puts the crutches under her arms and kisses me deeply.

I walk across the large bedroom and open the French doors onto the deck letting a soft breeze fill the room. When I turn back, Leslie lays undressed and sprawled across the king-sized bed. Her fingertips hold open the places I'd played.

"What now?" she begs.

I slowly undress in a playful striptease for her. My erection falls into view at the end and I stroke it suggestively.

"Maybe something with this," I say.

"Bring it on over." She snickers as she sits and pats the bed. "I won't make you stand the whole time ... like someone did me."

"You loved it too." I sit beside her.

"Actually, yeah. It was much nicer than I'd expected. Now just lie back and let me enjoy this fine specimen of a cock."

I do as requested and she kisses the piss hole while fondling my ball sack.

"Yeah," I whisper.

"Shush," she insists, the warm breath of the word blowing over my cock, as she resumes kissing the head.

-

Friday morning, we park on the street in front of Dottie's Cafe, a local hangout for people working in downtown Monroe. I had suggested it would be a chance for Leslie to see the town. By the time I make it around the car to open the door for her, she has the crutches out and under her arms.

"Thanks for wanting to be a gentleman," she says, leaving a big smile on her face.

I hurry and make it to the cafe door before her and hold it open as she makes her way inside wearing the same short skirt and shirt from yesterday afternoon. Most of the men turn to look and as they see her become more visible, necks crane for a better look. Many faces have smiles as the heads return to a normal position.

"Hey Matt, who's the lovely babe?" Dottie says as she picks up two menus. The chubby woman wipes her hand on the stained green and white dress as she continues to look at Leslie. "Honey, if he isn't nice to ya, call me and I beat his ass." She chuckles.

"Dottie, this is Leslie," I say. I look towards Leslie and say, "Dottie's a sweetheart. She keeps me fed most mornings."

"Should I show you to the Matt Mathews booth?" Dottie laughs and walks towards an empty booth.

"Do you have your own booth?" Leslie asks in mock fascination.

"Nah. It's which ever one is empty." I laugh.

"Coffee?" Dottie asks as Leslie stows her crutches and slides across the seat of the booth. I nod and hold two fingers up as I sit on the other seat across from Leslie.

"I had a nice morning," she whispers, taking my hand in hers.

"That's an understatement," I whisper in reply. "I'm looking forward to many more just like that."

"Hmmm," she hums as her finger slides down the menu. "I like the sound of that. So, what do you order?"

"Number three, the two eggs and pancakes. Sometimes I get a little crazy and have the number four which adds bacon."

"Let's get the number four today. Someone made me very hungry this morning." She looks up to find Dottie holding a pad and a pen tapping against the edge.

"Sounds like a good start to the day. How'd you like those eggs?"

"Scrambled," Leslie says and I nod in agreement.

"Hey Matt," the old-timer with a yellow CAT baseball says, tipping the hat by the brim. "You've got a cutie there."

"Leslie, this is Jake. I think he was here before the town."

"Not that old," he groans. "Nice to meet such a pretty lady. Hold onto her, now." We watch him carry his check to the front of the cafe and wait for Dottie.

"Is everyone that nice to you?"

"Ah, it's a friendly town." I grin. "You'll get to know everyone soon enough."

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"So far. How about you?"

"God-d, it still feels like a dream."

Dottie slides the plates across the table then grabs the pot and refills our cups before leaving.

"Like I said, it's a dream. We shouldn't rush."

"Are you getting a cold foot?" I snicker.

I feel her barefoot rubbing my lower leg. "Good one mister. I like your sense of humor." She rubs a few more times, as she shakes salt and pepper on the eggs. "No, no I'm not. I just don't want to believe all this great physical stuff will...."

"It won't go away," I say, as I cut her off.

"You know how the heat of the first few times is so wonderfully intense."

"What about a few dozen times for a hundred years?"