Skinny Dippin' and a Lickin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Jeff take up position behind her and start tapping her bottom with the cane.

"Prepare yourself! You have four strokes coming. If you get out of position, reach back, or interfere with your caning in any way that stroke will not be counted. Three interruptions will result in me starting the caning over and three extra strokes being added. Is that clear young lady?" Jeff said while reaching between her legs and working two fingers slowly in and out of her soaked pussy.

"Mmmm! Yes sir, I understand." Kassie managed to utter while enjoy the sensations Jeff was causing in her nether regions. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter and all she wanted was to get this caning over so she can bury his long, hard cock deep inside of her pussy.

She felt his fingers leave her pussy and the cane started the tapping again. Tap, tap, tap. Then a long pause as she braced herself. She screwed her eyes shut and waited.

Swish.. CRACK!

She bucked across the chair crying out in pain. Her legs kicking and scissoring open and closed. The first stroke landed right in the middle of her ass cheeks; bridging the divide so the stroke continued across both cheeks. The pain was terrible! She swore a nest of hornets where just let loose to sting her bottom. Her tears immediately started dripping down her cheeks copiously. She felt the cane start its incessant tapping. Tap, tap, tap as he gauged where to leave the canes next horrible mark on her tender bottom.

Swiiiiish CRACK!

The second stroke landed just below the first; making one wide line of searing pain. Kassie let a slight yell; watching the tears dripping from her face and start gathering on the seat of the dining chair. The pain was extreme but she knew that the caning was now half over, if she could just stay in position. She gripped the chair legs tighter, her knuckles turning white. Then she felt that infernal tap, tap, tap on her bottom that Jeff insisted on doing while caning her.

"You took the first two fantastically Kass! Only two more to go and you'll be through." Jeff said as his eyes misted up. He hated hearing her sobbing like this; hated hurting her this bad. He steeled himself to do the next two strokes. Then it would be over and he could hold her and provide some comfort.

Swish, CRACK!

The third stroke landed right on her sit spot; where thigh met the under curve of her buttocks. The pain of that stroke was the worse so far. It seemed to radiate sheer agony straight to her brain. The pain was so intense that she couldn't make a sound. She just opened her mouth in a silent scream. She couldn't help herself; she reached back and ran her hand gently down her sore buttocks, feeling the weal's the cane had caused.

"Remove your hand at once Kassie or you will find that stroke won't count and you will get an extra on top of it!" Jeff said.

Kassie immediately moved her hand and grasped the leg of the chair once again. She didn't think she could handle any extra strokes tonight. Her bottom felt like it was on fire. The pulsating pain in her bottom was almost more than she could bear. All she could think of was that one more stroke and it all would be over. She certainly learned her lesson and would never skinny dip again, that's for sure!

"One more Kass, ready yourself. It will all be over after this, Love." Jeff said feeling as if his heart was breaking. One more and he hoped that he wouldn't ever have to punish her this hard again. He knew that more than likely he would but he hoped that it would at least be a long time from now. He brought his arm back to deliver the final biting cut of the cane. He brought it down sharply at an angle crossing the previous three weals.

CRACK!!!

The pain in her bottom was unbearable. The last stroke landed reigniting the pain in the first three strokes. Kassie fell limp and sobbing across the chair. The heat was radiating off of her bottom like a furnace.

Jeff looked down at her and his heart melted. He gently picked her up into his arms and brought her to their bedroom where he laid her on her belly atop the bed. She grabbed the pillow, burying her face in it and crying in racking sobs. He went into the bathroom retrieving the aloe ointment and a soft wash cloth. He then walked into the kitchen to get a bowl of ice water. He brought them into the bedroom and knelt beside Kassie. Her sobs had somewhat abated. She was sniffling and hiccupping into the pillow. He squeezed some of the aloe onto his hands and very gently applied it to her bottom; paying particular attention to the raised weals inflicted by the cane. Kassie moaned a little but then settled down when the aloe started working its magic. Her bottom still felt like it was on fire, only it went from a raging inferno to a large campfire.

"I'm sorry I had to punish you like this Kass, but you know that you had to learn a lesson. You are a beautiful woman and exposing yourself like that in front of men could get you much more than just cat calls. You could have been raped or worse! I couldn't handle losing you Love. You are everything to me. I'm not going to take a chance on losing you. If that means I have to cane your bottom, I'll do it. I hope you learned your lesson over this. I hope you know that I wouldn't take the time to do this if I didn't love you with all my heart and soul." Jeff told her gently while soaking the wash cloth in the ice water and placing it onto her burning bottom.

"Mmmmmmmmm. That feels nice Jeffy." Kassie said with a sigh. The pain in her bottom was easing slightly. She didn't know if it was from the attention Jeff was paying to it or just her getting accustomed to the pain.

"Jeff?"

"Yes, Love?"

"I love you too and I understand why you had to punish me. I deserved it. I wasn't thinking at all. I was just caught up in the moment. I didn't know the work men were on the roof next door but I shouldn't have done it anyway. I'm sorry for making you disappointed in me and thank you for loving me enough to put up with everything I do wrong. Most men would have given up on me by now. But you love me enough to teach me, punish me when I deserve it and then forgive me. I wake up every day thankful that you are in my life. And though I hate being punished, it makes me feel better about myself when it's all said and done. I know that once it's over with it's forgiven and forgotten. I know we won't have the residual anger and the hard feelings that could come with an argument." Kassie said looking at him over the pillow she was still clutching. Her tears and hiccups were gone; the pain in her bottom forgotten. All she could think of now was how much she loved this man and wanted to make love to him. The fire in her bottom seemed to have moved to her pussy and now she was literally aching with want.

"Make love to me Jeffy. I need you." Kassie said breathlessly.

Jeff needed no other words spoken; he lied beside her and started kissing her sensuously, their tongues dancing together passionately. His hands cupped her breasts, tweaking her nipples until they formed stiff peaks. She ran her hands down his back, until she was clutching and squeezing his firm buttocks. She teases with a single fingertip his back entrance, tickling it until he is arching towards her. She reached down and started to stroke his engorged manhood. She ran her hands up and down his shaft and rubbed his balls gently with her free hand. All the while Jeff was suckling her nipples, nibbling on them with his teeth until she threw her head back moaning and grinding her pelvis against his thigh. He eased her hands away from his manhood, afraid that her ministrations would make him come to an end before he even got started. He trailed his tongue from her breasts down her belly until he reached her shaven pussy. Her clit was swollen and peaking out; glistening with her juices. He crawled down and spread her legs wider; inserting one finger into her wet pussy. He blew softly on her clit making her moan and arch towards his face. He wrapped his lips around her clit, sucking and licking it making her groan loudly in want and need. A second finger joined the first in her pussy, twisting them and working them in and out gently, while keeping up a steady sucking on her clit. Kassie arched her back, cumming and flooding his fingers and mouth with her juices. Jeff's face was wet with her nectar but he still kept up the sucking and licking of her clit; running his tongue down her pussy and occasionally licking her bottom hole and sucking on her pussy lips. Kassie, sensitive from her orgasm, thrashed on the bed, her back arching and her thighs squeezing tightly on Jeff's head, until she came a second time. Clutching at his hair, she pulled him from her engorged and over sensitized clit.

"Please Jeff! I want you inside of me." Kassie manages to say, panting and sweating from her multiple orgasms.

Jeff, without saying a word, climbed on top of her; positioning himself between her thighs. He rubbed his hard cock up and down her slick pussy, teasing her, while kissing her deeply. She arched herself up and impales her pussy on his cock. Jeff started to slowly work himself deeper and deeper inside her pussy while keeping his lips locked on hers. Her pussy was tight and hot on his cock; so wet it made sucking sounds on each thrust.

Kassie could feel Jeff's cock thrust so deep it hit her cervix. Her aching bottom rubbed and was being pounded into the mattress. The mixture of pain and pleasure made her get even wetter. She arched up and matched him thrust for thrust. He pulled out until only the very tip was at the entrance to her tunnel before he thrust himself back into the hilt. She could feel his cock growing bigger inside of her until finally he flooded her with his hot, thick juices; which triggered her own powerful orgasm. They both collapsed, exhausted and satiated in a tangle of limbs. Sweat glistened on their bodies as they laid there, lost in one another. After a few moments, Jeff pulled his limp cock from her pussy and rolled to her side. Taking her in his arms, their eyes met, and they fell in love all over again as they slipped peacefully into slumber.

12