All Comments on 'Skinny Dipping with the Newnans'

by froghills

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
proffreading required

You need to proofread your submissions or have them proofread.

In two paragraphs you call the girl Lisa, in the rest of the story she is Linda. You made some bad spelling mistakes, one that stood out is genes, when you meant clothing which of course is spellled jeans, there are more like this. Oh yes, on the way from the car to the theatre you see her braless breasts bounce and her nipples drag along the fabric, on the way out she wears a parka.

I know it is a fantasy, but you must try to make it at least sound like a true story. Be consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Come on

Didn't make any sense to this country boy. You are writing as to make the reader become part of the story. Make me visualize that I am there. I am reading this story to get my rocks off and it takes more story time on a subject. When you write about a fantasy give me the details don't start a subject and end it with we fuck all day long. HORSESHIT!!! Get with the program.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My Comment

Someone better call Social Services.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Disgusting/Shitty Plot

Your story is all fucked up. Sometimes she is Lisa, other times she is Linda. Proof-reading is highly desirable, it is obvious you wrote this without it and probably let your dick head dictate what was written. She met you at the theater, and then you fucked her all night? She must have had some kind of weird parental control, and she was "country" and you were some kind of beach hippie? Were you on 'grass', LSD, Cocaine, when you wrote this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nope

Reading this was a serious chore. Learn to write and get a proofer. Come back again in a year when you understand what writing a story is about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
go die douche

u fuckin suck never write again asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very hot!

very hot! Loved it! Kindof fast paced, could have been a little longer, but very good. How about a Ch 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sad

This is a very sad story and I think it is f**ked up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Linda or Lisa

Linda or Lisa?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous