All Comments on 'Skorupa Ch. 01'

by Sextoryteller

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nuits49nuits49about 10 years ago
omg

oh yes must be continued...fast please

Smokey125Smokey125about 10 years ago
Lovely job

The employee beCOMES the boss, so to speak...hee-hee-hee. ;)=)

Ah, yes, girls can be simply amazing, can't they? I've written several lesbian stories of my own, both naughty and nice—or, I suppose I should say, both RUTHless and nice. Creating fictional ones can be as nice as reading about other (real or fictional) ones, if not more. And the beauty of reading them is you can make them look like whatever you want in your mind. And nice touch making Sophie gush!

If I had to offer you one tiny bit of constructive crit, Gabrielle made Sophie come a LITTLE quickly, I thought, but then, if Gabrielle had just THAT much of an effect on her, so be it, and I guess that's also one reason for sequels!

Bądź dobrej pracy! L, Smokey

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Well done

First let me compliment you on the story. It was nicely written and the characters were engaging. Some of your word choices made it obvious english is not your native tongue, but still, very well done.

Now, I'm going to limit myself to a couple comments on grammar and word choice to avoid appearing overly critical, because I really did enjoy reading this. First I'll compliment you on using the word splendorous to describe Gabrielle's height. Technically, it isn't the best use of the word, but I found the imagery it evoked splendid.

My second comment would be, when structuring sentences and acronyms westerners use a slightly different format than slavic languages. Instead of UE, in America we use EU (European Union). So ends the critique.

Anyway, I am anxiously looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story and the turn around regarding whose boss. Waiting for the next installments and really hope there is a lot more to come. The potential is really open for the galaxy.

More soon.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

loved the story, Gabrielle showed how to do it, I imagine that the continuation put it closer to Mr. Davies.

The special gift of Gabrielle also appears to be still hidden, I can not wait to open the (shell) Skorupa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous