All Comments on 'Skylar's Visitor'

by BraveBrashButterfly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!

Great beginning. Quite intriguing. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

A good beginning to your story! One thing to watch for - the writing switches between present and past tense, which can be a bit distracting to the reader.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago

Interesting, I'm not sure where you are going to go from here, but I'd like to find out. I will be looking for the next chapter.

This being your first story I wish you luck on your journey as an author.

Truckerdude92Truckerdude92about 13 years ago
More............

Please continue with the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovin' It

Even I Have Seen This Theme Plenty Of Times...Yours Has A Different Feel To It....Cant Wait To Read More

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

Can't wait until other chapters are released.

resapooresapooabout 13 years ago

I really liked your story and I think that it has the potential to become a wonderful series. Your switching of tenses was a little distracting, but that can be easily fixed- I do it myself when I am writing and get on a roll. Try reading your piece aloud to yourself after you write it, I know that it sounds dumb but it works really well.

I would really like to see more internal dialogue in your story. What was Marnie thinking when she saw him in her yard? Why didn't she freak out when she saw that someone was in her house, like most women would have? what was she thinking when he shifted?

Welcome to the writer's circle. I can't wait for your next chapter. :)

-Resa

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous