Slave Academy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Insatiable slut! Do you think I have nothing better to do than fuck you all afternoon?"

"Yes, master, I do think that..."

He laughs again as I tongue his ear, and I can feel his cock hardening and twitching, stirring against my naked thigh. He's ready to go again in a minute or two, after I use my hand on him, and shift down his body length to take him in my mouth.

But he pulls out of my mouth and flips me onto my belly, pulls my hips up and mounts me from behind, his strong thighs against my round ass. He's got two fingers in my soaking cunt, his other hand pinning my wrists behind my back, and now he takes his fingers out of my slit and brushes some of our juices around to my asshole, where his cock is straining to get in.

I've been fucked so often in the ass by now that even though my muscle ring is tighter than ever, through the exercises I've been made to do, it doesn't hurt the way it did the first few times. I've come to enjoy the feeling of a naked cock stuck deep in my ass, and I lift my rear end higher as he reams me thoroughly and comes in me, then he pushes me off his dick and sends me sprawling to the floor.

"Well, pretty animal, I see you've learned your lessons well. Haven't you?"

I smile and crawl to him, to kiss his bare foot, and to clean his cock with my mouth and tongue, at his command. "Yes, master. I've learned."

"And what have you learned, pretty slut? Besides how to work one of the hottest little honeypots I've ever had the pleasure of dipping into."

"I've learned that men are the masters, and that I am a slave. I've learned that I exist only to please men, that it's my natural place to serve and obey, that I want to be owned and used." And as I say this, I know to my soul that I believe it, and that I'm glad that's how it is.

Deeply pleased with me, Master Marco strokes my head as if I were a pet—which, of course, I am. "The best slaves always take the longest and give in the hardest; but they're worth every bit of the fight, and once they're broken they are superb. I knew it would be like that with you. And now—a few more weeks to give you some polish, and rest you up, and I'd say you'll be ready to be sold."

There's only one thing I can say to that... "Yes, master!"

To be continued, if masters and mistresses wish...

12