All Comments on 'Slave Academy Ch. 08'

by HippieSlut

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

This is definitely one of my favorite stories. It would be nice to know what happens to her with her new Master. Keep up the good work!

HippieSlutHippieSlutabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

This girl will definitely be continuing the series, as she goes to live with and serve her new owner and master...glad you like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

This is excellent work slave, do not make me wait as long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Simply great

This is one of the best series I have read on this site. I hope you continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome.

Rarely do I read an entire series and when I do never more than once. this one is a definite re-read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE

can yu do a spin off story of her with her new master? please

SeleucusNicatorSeleucusNicatorover 13 years ago

One of the best. When do we get more of this? I would love to read about this slave's life with her new Master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story But...

Idont no how you just ended it without even letting us no who bought her i dont think u intend to write more cuz it has been awhile i really hope you continue with this its been a great series thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I hope you finish this by telling us who bought her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I think it was a perfect ending, and you are a lovely little slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was such a great story, do places like this actually exist??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really like the story

would love to read more and about her new master.

only thing is when you say his balls were pushed against her nose, it should be her chin as the position you were describing was her on her knees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good but...

i really think u should go to at least ch 10, its a good story and all but aren't u even going to tell us who bought her and how she likes her master? and if there's a mistress?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yummy yummy

delicious story, is there really a place like this? please continue the story to at least ch. 10, tell us who bought her, how she likes her master, if there's a mistress, does she get sold again, stuff like that. overall, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good...amazingfly good

i loved this story. but please continue it.

TessaMcGillTessaMcGillover 11 years ago
really enjoyed!

Very well written. Please continue the story. I would very much like to know what happens next.

DirtyNessDirtyNessover 11 years ago
Great story

I would love to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tripe

what a load of fucking nonsense

0tinydancer00tinydancer0about 11 years ago
A Gem

I have no idea how someone could think this story is nonsense. They must not have read from the beginning. This series of stories presented an interesting conflict for me which I enjoyed working through as I read your work. Obviously I would never wish something like this to happen to me in reality or for anyone else, but the fantasy of complete control was insatiable. By the end of the eighth chapter, you left me wanting to know more about your main character. I implore you to continue this story. I believe it would bring many readers great satisfaction. I look forward to reading more of your work. Also, thank you for rereading your work for general spelling errors, grammatical errors, and continuity. Many erotic authors really need to step up their game in these areas. Congratulations on being the best set of stories I have read on literotica in this genre. Your work is by far some of the best I've seen.

CreamyirishCreamyirishalmost 11 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this story, but I am partial to the creamy irish slave. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo

My dear please continue your writing I actually cancelled plans to finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A SEQUEL?

OMG! This story is brilliant. I cannot believe that you would just leave it there. It is so obvious that you have to write a sequel to Slave Academy, following the slaves' new life with her new master. It doesn't matter that this story finished in April 2010, please just start thinking about writing the SEQUEL. If you still read these comments, can you please let us know one way or another if you're willing to write it? All I can say is I HOPE YOU DO. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nooooo!

Continue, continue, continue! I hate cliff hangers, you must continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please don't forget us!

All your readers are waiting to see if you will continue this (under a different title obviously). Why are you leaving it so long? Why don't you comment, and tell us what we all want to know? YES OR NO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please make her a used dirty slave not one of luxury she deserves to be abused

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!

This story is soooo unfinished. You must have known finishing it where you did would make your Readers beg for a sequel. But, so much time has passed now, that I think you cannot be bothered with it all. Ah well, Slave Academy was an exceptional story, and I just know that the sequel would have been even better. RIP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strange anatomy

Interesting that all of the men who used her orally had their balls above their dicks. For example in Ch. 8 in her tryout she is on her knees and stretches up to reach his cock.When he is deep into her throat his balls are touching her nose? Other than that a good story and an intriguing heroine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excellent

I thoroughly enjoyed this entire series :) thank you for writing it and sharing with us! Loved the ending, especially the part with the slavemaster. I thought it was particularly sweet :) excellent writing. Thank you again.

DishieDishiealmost 9 years ago
Aww man......

I wanted Marcos to buy her......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mixed feelings

I doubt you'll read this comment since it's been so long since you've posted this story but if by some miracle you are still checking, please continue with a sequel. The fact that people are still commenting 5 years later is a testament to your storytelling.

To the 2 commentators who inquired as to whether places like this really exist, the answer is yes, they do.... it's called human trafficking, with children and youth usually the victims. Victims of poverty, war, parental neglect, orphanages, third world conditions, etc., they are lured into, taken, or kidnapped and exposed to subsequent horrific, brutal treatment, forced into servitude, forced labor, and slavery...alone and forver traumatized.

While a wonderfully written fantasy, and the basis for some kinky role play, remember this is a work of fiction and it doesn't mirror the reality of what actually goes on in human slave trafficking. It's a global problem, as well as a domestic problem, and to glamorize it through these kinds of stories is an injustice to the victims who suffer.

lilslaveciaralilslaveciaraabout 8 years ago
great

Luved the story would be cool if that happened to me lol would luv to see a sequel and would luv for Master Marcos to eventually buy her I like him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hear hear!

I'm in one hundred percent agreement with anonymous 'mixed feelings'. It's incredibly hot, but something about glorifying human trafficking is bothersome to me. Maybe it's the comments, or the way she believes so deeply that she's an'animal' to be 'used' by men that is so disturbing... At the same time though, being very careful to remember it's fantasy, and never to imagine that this in reality is in any way EVER ok, I too would love a sequel. Very sexy.

BastardenBastardenabout 4 years ago
Wonderfully amacing

Dearest hippieslut, this is an amacing piece of writing -and as many before Me have stated, its allmost a crime not having continued this :-) -I hope its “just” because you’ve “lost the spark” or gotten more importent things in your life, that you never continued this. But its a story I will come to read again and I will keep looking -and hoping -for a continuation :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Terrific story, very absorbing. I couldn't stop reading. Well written, very hot, erotic and kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

After 10 years, its still on the the best stories. Would be nice to continue reading. Her new life, her Master, what’s it like? Etc

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle8 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I hope you continue her journey so we can see how you want it to go. Please finish. Great story

Rain7670Rain76706 months ago

Great great story. It's got it all except we don't get to know about the rest of her journey. Excellent writing! Please add to this story. I loved it right up until I realized there wasn't anymore to read. I almost felt a little cheated. I hope you will add to this story because it was really that good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous