Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, cum on me! Cum all over me!" she begged, not caring that she was in a public parking lot in broad daylight. Her hand was a blur on my dick, my balls swinging with her strokes. "I want it! Please give it to me! I know you want to cum all over these tits, and not the little tiny tits of your slave! Give it to me! I want to wear your fucking spunk! Oh fuck, cum on me, cum all over me!" she panted. She licked the head again and that was all it took. She felt my meat give a final heated twitch and she pointed it at her tits.

The first rope of cum splashed down from her right collar bone all the way across her left tit, the second coated her left nipple, the third she aimed across her chest, the fourth covered her right nipple, and the rest of my cum she let spray in powerful spurts between her tits. She stood up and stared steamingly into my eyes. That look alone was enough to make me want to cum again. She pulled her hair back into a tighter pony tail and she started walking to the store.

"Hey wait," I said, pulling my prick back into my pants. She stopped and looked, her eyes gleaming. I took in the sight of the thick white ropes of cum across her creamy light brown skin, the fresh cum glinting in the sunlight. "Unbutton your pants and pull the zipper all the way down. The tip of her tongue snaked out to wet her lips and she did, revealing the small thong of the bikini bottoms. The last bit of blue fabric she revealed was noticeably darker than the rest of the electric blue fabric, and the thin lines of the thong left little doubt she was clean shaven.

"Okay, now we can go in," I said. She damn near skipped ahead of me, her tits bobbing and bouncing ahead of her.

12