Hotwife - All the Way to the End

Story Info
Hotwife breaking the lifestyle vows.
13.9k words
4.08
24.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hotwife -- All the way to the end

By Jay Cameron

The noise in the outer office was now fading as Matthew J. Banks, a tall fit man in his late thirties, walked to the window of his office. Congratulatory back slaps and handshakes were fine, but Matthew was a man who thrived on his ability to turn problems into solutions that directly affect the present and the future. At this very moment in his life, with the announcement of this morning, his heart was nearly bursting with pride. A giant step up in the world for both he and his wife, the beautiful Bruinette, Gloria Banks.

Back in his office, his quiet zone, his crystal Palace of peace and quiet, Matthew could take in all the emotions of his success. He always believed he did his best thinking within the glass walls of his corner office. He relished his view of the city below the thick glass windows. Sometimes he would take his pen from the desk and wave it in the air, directing the concerto of cars dodging people and people dodging cars in the real world outside, far below his twenty-first-floor office.

His attention was drawn away from the instruments of life on the outside by a scratching sound coming from behind him. "What the hell?" he thought as he turned to see a man with a name embroidered on his vest pocket. "Goodness, they're changing the title on the door already," he thought with a broad smile and pride building within.

"Mr. Banks, your wife is on line one."

"Thank you, Helen," acknowledging the message from his personal assistant. Helen Douglas, the stunning wonderkid, fresh out of college when she joined the company, had been his PA from the very beginning of his meteoritic rise in the company hierarchy.

"Oh, Helen ... did you tell Gloria anything about this morning?" Gloria was his wife of seventeen years and a few months. They met just after graduation at a party one night celebrating the engagement of mutual friends. Tina Johnson was committing to marry a goofy airhead, Frank whatshisname .... No one in the room would wager on their marriage being a success. But as they say, "They're in love!"

"No, Sir" Helen reported back to her boss through the intercom. "I knew you'd want to let her know yourself."

There had been questions about how to spring the good news to her. He hesitated a second or two to gather his thoughts, and then "Hi, Honey." Before he could say anything else, his wife was excitedly interrupting.

"Matthew, I don't have much time, so I'll be quick."

Her comment brought a confused look to her husband's face.

Without more than a heartbeat passing and the sound of her taking a breath. "I know you don't like him, but Jason just called. He came to town this morning for a meeting. He's going to have free time this afternoon and he wants to get together at the condo. So, I have to leave right away."

"But I...."

"Sorry honey, I've really got to get going, I'll see you tonight ... I may be late."

"But...." Then the distinct sound of her releasing the call.

What just happened? Matthew Banks, and four other execs at Fenton, Fenton and Spade, just received promotions and mind-boggling compensation hikes. The four other men are all laughing and smiling on the phones with their families, breaking the great news. Yet here in his office, Matthew Banks is turning his chair toward the window to keep those on the outside of his world from noticing the build-up of moisture in his eyes.

This was not always the case. There was a time, not all that long ago, a phone call like this would find Matthew ecstatic with lust. But that time had started to fade.

He dabbed a tissue against his eye before allowing a tear to leave it's track down his face. In his mind he knew exactly what was about to happen. His wife of seventeen years was about to spend the remainder of this day, in the arms of another man. His eyes had watched this very thing happen on occasion. His chest felt enormous pleasure over this, his body had jerked and convulsed from this, and his sexual desires had been thrilled and thrived over the consummation of this event. To say he was looking forward to this even happening would, during those days, be an understatement, but that time had now passed.

**********************************************************************

This couple spent the first fourteen years of marriage dancing through the ups and downs of happiness and success. Matthew and Gloria Banks were seemingly committed to all the things they were supposed to vow. But then a Friday night happened. And in the next few hours, Jason would relive his thoughts and memories of how it all happened.

Matthew pressed the call button on his desk. "Helen, will you please hold all my calls for the rest of the day. I've got too much to do before tonight's dinner."

"Even if your wife calls back?"

"Don't worry about that...she won't be calling. I'm afraid she has shopping on her mind."

"Yes, Sir," came the response.

The CEO and Board of Directors would be at a dinner to celebrate the success of the company. They would announce future investments and acknowledge the new officers who were promoted to watch over and monitor the continuing growth.

"You're going to be there tonight, aren't you, Helen?" Her boss asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world..." Matthew could hear the pride she held for her boss in those few spoken words. He released the call button and turned his chair back around. In his heart, he didn't want to allow his mind to rethink the missteps of his past. But he knew he had to face his truth. Matthew's so-called missteps had nothing to do with his job. It had only to do with his life away from his work.

What happened on a Friday night, almost three or was it four years ago? "Time is so fickle," he thought. "I have no one to blame but myself."

With his admission of guilt, his self-depravation, his mind raced through all those degrading platitudes he heard from his father in his youth. Now, he must face the most degrading of all ... the possible, if not probable loss of everything he has spent his lifetime building.

***************************LOOKING BACK*******************************

At the time, Matthew and Gloria had been married about thirteen, going on fourteen years, with two children, Terry six, and Janet age three.

It was a normal Friday night out, but tonight came with a twist. The kids were safely tucked away with the youthful Tia Hamilton, a cute young lady, the Banks' had entrusted their children with, going on a full year.

Matthew and Gloria couldn't claim to be party people, but a couple they both were familiar with had asked to join them for a celebration. Gloria's roommate in college, Tina, and her new husband, Randall.

Randall and Matthew were teammates on the baseball team at the same school as the wives.

Gloria had accepted the invite and couldn't wait to let her hair down or get away from the mundane duties of being a housewife. There was a visit to the beauty-parlor, nail solon, and a dress Matthew had bought her, but she had yet to wear. Of course, she couldn't wear this new dress without the correct footwear. Maybe, just maybe she could make that smile a lot wider with new shoes to go with the dress.

Matthew remembered coming out of the shower when he got home that evening, holding a towel to cover his crotch. His eyes widened to see one of the most unforgettable sights he would see. Gloria stood in front of a floor to ceiling mirror, smoothing out the sides of the bright red body clinging fabric that exposed more flesh than it covered.

"Holy fuck," is all Matthew could utter under his breath. Grinning broadly, "you are wearing something under that, aren't you?"

"Yes. I am." Fluttering her eyes at her husband. "The salesgirl at the Mall and I had a long talk with your credit card today." She noticed a little discomfort in her husband as he began moving the towel with a little more vigor... "Did Sgt. Pepper just come to attention?" Her reference to the nickname she gave his cock the night of their first coupling made him chuckle.

"The quicker we get out of here the quicker we get home. Believe me," while pointing a finger at his still hidden manhood. "Sgt. Pepper is going to march all the way to the sea...so you better get ready for a trip on the Good Ship Lollypop." Both, husband and wife, laughed as she passed into the hallway waving her hand in the air above her head to signal her acceptance of his challenge.

"Wow!" he thought to himself, "that dress really shows off those legs all the way to that ass." Shaking his head like a dog clearing his ear of water, Matthew finished dressing in record time and off they went.

**********************************************************************

Dinner with their friends was more fun than expected. The reminiscing of the great times they had in the past, and what was going on with everyone now, was bringing out laughter, some red faces, and a lot of great memories. Catching up was fun and their long-ago bond had been reestablished

After dinner, they all piled into Matthew's SUV and off they went to find a place to drink and do a little dancing. Gloria committed her husband to be the designated driver for the night. She knew damn well he would never let someone else drive his car.

It wasn't long till they were bumping and thumping to the music at the local version of a dance hall and bar. Squeezing into the packed house was almost a much fun as the earlier dinner. All the tables around the edge of the dancefloor were full, and behind those tables were half-moon-shaped booths that were also crowded with youth and energy.

"Just let me know when you guys are danced out, and ready to hit the road." Matthew injected into a conversation, interrupted by a more than a hefty young man stepping on his foot.

After a short wait, a table opened, and it didn't take long for the group to order-up a round of drinks. Matthew decided one drink was okay.

With their bodies and minds being stimulated by the almost constant thumping of the music, lights flashing, and dancing with his wife and watching her dance with their friends, the room was filled with anticipation. A fight broke out on the far side of the dancefloor but was quickly quelled by the enormous man that had earlier stepped on Matthew's foot.

Matthew hadn't counted the number of glasses of soda water he had consumed, but now came the urge to empty his bladder.

Gloria had danced a few times with Randall, and likewise, Matthew had the pleasure of dancing with the beautiful, Tina. As Matthew excused himself to visit the men's room, He crossed the dancefloor to see his wife bumping and grinding with Randall again. The words, "glad to see her having fun," crossed his mind. Something else then caught his eye. Both of Randall's hands were holding onto and massaging Gloria's ass cheeks. The most disturbing thing, Gloria was doing nothing to dissuade him.

A newfound feeling instantaneously gripped his body. What was it? Anger at Gloria, Randall, or the music that brought out this behavior. Maybe it was all the booze they had been consuming? Maybe it was a combination? Should he protest and attempt to kick his buddies ass for disrespecting his wife? Overriding all of this was the urgent need to relieve the pressures causing him to walk more like a duck than a man.

Matthew squeezed sideways into a room that smelled like something out on a farm. Inside one booth, with the door standing wide open, was a crowd of young men watching and cheering as one of their friends was fucking the mouth of a woman. She was grasping his ass cheeks with both hands as he pumped in and out. The man stopped to release his cum, but she didn't release her grasp on him. His molten seed seeped out of the corners of her mouth as she continued.

Matthew was exhausted from the visual in the men's room. With a quick flush of a urinal becoming unoccupied, finally he was able to relieve himself. If this happened every time they came to dance, this would probably mark the last time he and Gloria would be here.

With the pain and discomfort of the events of the last few minutes fading, Matthew was surprised to see he still had a rock-solid erection. "Gloria is going to like this when we get home," he mused.

As he passed from the hallway to the dance floor, the bell for final call sounded. "Oh, God, it can't be that late, can it?" The music had changed from the headache inducing thumping to a soft and very smooth slow song. The lights that were flashing turned dark and the dancefloor turned into something resembling a high school make-out session.

He moved toward the table where he would find his wife and friends when he was confronted with the sight of his wife, slow dancing with Randall. Her body appeared to be hanging on to the shoulders of his friend. He didn't expect to see Gloria pressed against his friend in this lurid way. He certainly didn't expect to see her face pressed into the curve of his neck with her eyes closed like she was savoring the closeness of a lover. But most of all, he didn't expect to feel the shaking in his body that emanated from his weakened knees to his brain. His breathing stopped because the pressure on his chest became enormous. All this together found him feeling a flood of adrenaline that was turning anger into excitement. The sudden urge to vomit, became a thrill he was unaccustomed to feeling. When his revulsion of the visual attack on his senses ebbed, he was still faced with mind numbing confusion.

"What the hell is happening," he stuttered silently? "I had just one drink, hours ago..."

Matthew's feet were glued to the floor, unable to move until Gloria opened her eyes and saw him standing next to her. She jerked her head up as she saw her husband. "Are you ready to go, Babe?" She flashed a giant smile to signal her surprise of the moment, but Matthew only returned the smile and moved to the table where Tina was waiting.

"Are you ready to go?" Tina asked, smiling at the husband of her friend.

"Just as soon as we get the Arthur Murry dancers off the floor. They're going to turn off the lights soon." At the same time Matthew was responding, he felt Randall slapping him on the back. "I'll get the tab and meet you guys at the car."

"Not necessary, buddy! You paid for dinner; I've already covered the tab here." Matthew put his hand gently in the middle of his wife's back as he guided her to the door and home.

**********************************************************************

The garage door was still open when Gloria was telling Tia, the babysitter, that Matthew was waiting in the garage to take her home.

Tia slipped into her seat in the huge SUV. Matthew was covering his crotch with his arm, making a lame attempt to hide his erection from the young girl. Once the lights in the car went dark, the sitter and her employer were driving away from what awaited Matthew when he returned.

**********************************************************************

Disappointment seemed to be the only thing this young executive was going to find tonight. Gloria had already finished her shower and had pulled the soft chenille bedspread over her body. "Fuck!" was the only way Matthew could voice his feelings. No matter how softly he whispered, this was not going to be his night; or so he thought.

With a thin layer of moisture remaining from a quick shower, a spritz of deodorant, and a consideration of a quick self-inflicted orgasm, Matthew quietly slipped under the covers next to his wife. The words "maybe tomorrow," crossed his mind. Then the familiar warmth of his wife snuggling up against him, instantly brought excitement back from its' grave.

"Did you say something earlier about a march to the sea?"

Just the breathy whisper in his ear and the softness of her body pressing against his were enough to bring his cock back to life. But these were more than just words and promises. He felt her lips kissing the lobe of his ear, her tongue caressed his cheek, and her fingers circled the hardness in his groin.

Gloria kissed and licked her way down his body, pausing only to take extra time when she could feel the flutter in his flesh. "I think someone wants to fuck me" ... she whispered, lightly kissing the now purple head of is cock.

"If you keep that up, you'll never find out." Matthew warned.

"Oh, yes I will."

The next sound in the room was the sound of Matthew drawing a lung full of air as the head of his engorged cock disappeared between her lips. Within seconds, not minutes, Gloria's mouth was filled with the thick milkshake that had been building up inside him for hours.

Trying his best to keep the noise down, Matthew had covered his face with a pillow. He could feel the oral grip she held, starting to ease. She followed this by spitting the contents of her mouth into a towel she had hidden in the bed. Before she could get up and run to the bathroom to clean herself, Matthew grabbed her arm and pulled her into a passionate embrace and kiss. When she attempted to pull away, he held her tighter. His cock was still straining to find relief, as it was now time for her body to feel the onslaught of her loving husband.

Failure was not a word in Matthew's vocabulary. He lifted her legs and kissed and licked his way up her thighs to the flower hidden there. His tongue and lips charged toward its goal, and when his thumb slipped into her pussy, he licked her from her ass to her clit. Her soft brown eyes locked onto the face between her legs.

"Matthew.... I'm cummmmmming." As her screaming whisper left her lips, the rosebud of her ass opened to the thrill of his finger thrusting inside her body from the back. The dam suddenly broke loose and Matthew's face was blessed with the flood of her squirting into his open mouth.

Momentarily catching their collective breath, Matthew cleaned his finger and dried his face with Gloria's towel.

"What the fuck was that?" Words that filled the minds of both.

Matthew smiled and lifted her body and told her to take advantage while she had the chance. She looked surprised to see how ready her husband really was. With a grin that spoke volumes she began to lower her body onto the erection standing tall from his frame.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she welcomed the sudden thrust from below. After rocking to one orgasm, there soon came another. Gloria fell forward onto her husband's sweat covered body. "Oh Matthew.... I can't believe we just did that...I'm exhausted."

"Let me do the work." He once again lifted her glistening body and settled her on her stomach at the edge of the bed. Her ass propped up with pillows, Matthew, standing on the floor behind her, began a slow gentle thrusting between the lips of her rose. With each push of his hips, the power of his thrust grew stronger. Gloria began to whimper with joy as she told him she was about to cum again. This only made her husband redouble his efforts. His eyes were closed and his hands on her hips were squeezing her body as he was pounding her with all the power he could gather.

Suddenly the assault stopped. Both bodies crawled onto the bed with the odor of their love filling the air, they collapsed ... completely spent.

Awakened just over an hour later by their two munchkins jumping up and down on their bed, Matthew took the bull by the horns and staggered to the kitchen. He handed out pop-tarts and threatened the kids with loss of life if they made a mess and interrupted their mother as she was sleeping.

Still only semi-awake, he now had time to brew a fresh pot of coffee and have his own version of a pop-tart. He took a shower in the guest room to avoid waking his wife.

Matthew strolled outside to the backyard to relax before Gloria was awake. He sat in the glider, a metal porch-swing, and pushed it with his feet to rock back and forth. His mind was clouded by what had happened last night. He had to consider each event over and over. The most disturbing part of the entire night was when he thought of Gloria dancing with Randall, he would feel an unwanted churning in his chest, accompanied by a mild arousal in his groin.