Slave for a Day - The Perfect Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good." He said, standing back. "Stand up then, we're going to trade places." She stood up and moved around him as he sat on the couch next to Jill, who immediately put her hand on his cock, saying, "I'm sorry, honey, but I'm really too turned on by this to keep my hands off you." He smiled at her, then returned his attention to Kathy. Now standing directly in front of him. "Remove your pants." She pushed her warm-up pants down to her ankles, then stepped out of them with some difficulty since her tennis shoes were still on. When she had awkwardly finished she stood back up. "And your panties." She slipped those off, too, a little more gracefully than her pants. When she stood back up they could see she was completely smooth, probably waxed, much to their delight. "You gotta love swimmers," Jill said, "Doesn't that look delicious!"

"Oh my, it sure does! Open that up for us and give us a show." Kathy widened her stance and reached between her legs, arching her back to bring her hips foward, and using both hands held her lips apart, exposed her inner pink flesh to them. "Show me your clit." She moved her hands up and pressed them together before pulling her skin taught, her little bulb shyly protruding from beneath. Chet reached out with his palm up and ran his middle finger back to front beneath her moist slit, then turned his hand over and used the same wet fingertip to directly stimulate her button. She closed her eyes and leaned away instinctively. "Ah, ah. Lean towards me." Jill reached up and grabbed her shirt to make sure she obeyed. Her breathing increased and she began to hum to herself as they forced her body weight against the focal point of her clit. As it grew more and more intense, if not unbearable, she shouted out against the pleasure and pain of it until he finally relented and removed his finger.

He had her turn around and bend over completely to grab her ankles with her feet apart. He then had her back up to him so he could avail himself to her now very wet pussy. He placed he hands on her healthy athletic ass, pulling her cheeks apart as he dove into her, licking from as far forward as his tongue could reach between her legs, all the way up to her tight anus where he first massaged her with his tongue before slipping it in. She moaned as his tongue passed over her lips, then gasped as she felt his tongue enter her. It was the first time she'd felt that sensation, and it startled her, but it felt fantastically good to have the taboo broken. He tongue fucked her this way for a minute or two, then returned his attention to her pussy, determined to make her cum on his face. He held her tightly in his hands as he pulled her rhythmically back to him while his tongue worked on her clit. He both tickled it directly with the tip of his tongue, and massaged the entire area, lapping her with his tongue flat and wide. Varying this both for his own enjoyment and to bring her up gradually, allowing her excitement to rise and fall, he eventually had her moaning loudly while she physically encouraging him to focus on her clit. Finally, with her ass pressed up against his face and his tongue extended across her pussy to her button, her knees buckled as she fell slightly back against him, cumming hard and shouting out a string of obscenities as she did. When he felt her body start to quiver he reached his thumb over to her anus, now puckering with her orgasm, and slipped it in. The effect was devastating to her, as she'd apparently never experienced any type of anal play, and she continued to cum long and hard on his face and finger while he held her by the hips to both keep her from falling over, and to maintain the pressure against her pussy. When she finally began to relax, he pulled his face away and sat back up, but gave her ass a hard, rough squeeze with both hands, then a firm spanking on one cheek while he held her up with his other hand.

"Bad girl. Cumming on the face of a perfect stranger like that," and he smacked her ass again. She was loving it, but kept her composure. She'd just been given what was easily the best orgasm of her life, and was eagerly looking forward to her servitude if it meant more of the same. "Look at me," he said, giving her another swat. Still bent over holding her ankles, she looked back and upwards at him from between her legs. "Do you like being our little slave girl?"

"Yes, sir, I do."

"Even though you're bent over like a filthy slut?" He gave her pussy a series of rapid smacks with his fingers, then a very hard smack on her ass which almost knocked her over.

"AH! Yes, sir, I do." She really did.

"We're going to do everything we can think of to you," he said, idly slipping his middle finger first into her pussy, then forcing it all the way into her ass, again pushing her forward to the point of falling, making her press back further onto him to stay upright. "Whatever little abuses come to mind as the day goes on. Do you want that?"

His finger in her ass was getting her worked up again, and she moaned a little before saying, 'Yes, sir, I want you to. Please do anything you want to me." Another hard smack from his other hand sent her reeling sideways, and he pulled her back up using his enveloped finger to move her. He over compensated and kept moving his hand about, forcing her to grip him with her ass to keep her balance. He began to work his finger in and out, fucking her this way as he tossed her ass around. She wanted to cry out at how good it felt to be used like this and how horny it was making her, and she just swayed about like a little girl along for the ride.

Beside them, Jill who had stopped stroking her husband while he was still sucking Kathy off, had since been sitting beside them watching the show, legs wide apart, her hand in her shorts, slowly and carefully masturbating. Now she was getting a little more turned on, and a few audible sighs had escaped her mouth as she grew closer to getting off, regaining the attention of her husband, who she knew loved to watch her do this.

"Now look," he scolded Kathy, "you've made my wife play with herself." This of course earned her another hard smack, as she looked over from between her legs. "Do you want to see?"

"Yes, sir, I want to see her do it." He abruptly removed his finger from her ass, making her gasp. Before she could react, however, he was spinning her around and forcing her to the floor on her knees in front of Jill. He grabbed her by her ponytail again and held her face up close to his wife's crotch. "See what you've made her do, you filthy thing?" He pressed her face right up against Jill's hand on top of her pussy beneath the fabric, which was enormously arousing to each of them. "See what happens when you're a bad girl? Say you're sorry."

"I'm sorry, miss, that I made you masturbate." But her voice was muffled against her thighs.

He pulled her head back up and let go of her. "Take off her shorts." She reached for the waist as Jill drew her knees together, keeping her hand in place and raising her feet to allow Kathy to lift her bottoms off. "And her top." Now Jill raised her hands above her head girlishly as her tank came off too. "And now your own, and your bra." As Jill sat back and resumed her play with her naked pussy, Kathy removed her shirt and sports bra in one fluid motion, allowing her perfect, firm Ds to bounce freely. Jill giggled with delight at the site of them. "Oh my God, they're so beautiful! Can I touch them?" she asked, looking to her husband for permission. He just nodded and said, "My slave is your slave."

"C'mere, Slavie, and let mama play with those nice boobs." Kathy rose to her knees and leaned forward, placing her hands on Jill's thighs for support. With both hands Jill fondled the heavy soft globes, massaging each gently from the side and rolling their nipples in her fingers. "Wow, they're so fucking perfect I can't believe it." She sat up and leaned forward to take one of them into her mouth, sucking on its wonderfully hard nipple. Kathy let out a sigh, and pushed herself forward, taking Jill back into a reclining position while she suspended herself above her. With one hand Jill held her breast like a giant fruit, licking and nibbling it all over, while her other returned to her pussy. She'd gotten herself pretty close to coming a few minutes back, and found her new oral treat was taking her right back to the edge.

"Help her," Chet said, as he sat slowly stroking himself while he enjoyed the show. Kathy reached for Jill's pussy and put her hand on top of hers, helping her massage her cunt. Jill grabbed her hand by the fingers and squeezed them together in her fist, then eased them into her pussy all four fingers at a time like a dildo. She continued to guide Kathy's hand while she worked her fingers deeper and deeper into her pussy, lifting her hips up as she did. Eventually she let Kathy take over, and it wasn't long before her fist had worked its way in completely.

That was all Chet could handle from the sidelines. He got up and positioned himself behind Kathy, who was still on her knees but leaning forward as she fist-fucked his wife while feeding her her breasts. He brought his cock up underneath Kathy's smooth pussy and let it slip back and forth along her wet, protruding lips. She responded by rocking her hips back and forth across the length of his dick, arching her back, urging him to enter her. He'd intended to slip into her slowly, but as soon as his head penetrated her lips, she slammed back onto him, forcing him all the way in, and began fucking him as roughly as she could from her position. Chet put his hands on her hips and more or less just held on, meeting her thrust for thrust as loud gasps of pleasure escaped them both.

Jill, moaning heavily now as well while she fingered her clit, was fucking Kathy's hand wildly, and began cumming hard on her wet fingers, setting off a cascade of orgasms that rippled through the trio. After restraining himself thus far, the sight of his wife cumming on this beautiful teenager's fist while he fucked up against her well-proportioned ass was more than enough to send the first of his hot jets of semen deep into Kathy's overly wet cunt, and the sensation of him becoming fully engorged just before she felt his wash of cum inside her made her pussy contract as she came for the second time that afternoon.

Chet, regaining some of his composure but not wanting to withdraw yet, discovered that if he kept rocking his hips he could ping-pong Kathy between him and Jill, who was holding her wrist motionless in her pussy, letting the glow of her orgasm subside. As much for the playfulness of it as for the continuance of the wonderful sensation of the post-coital bliss, he held her by the hips and bounced her about, until it became obvious he was doing it for exaggerated effect.

"How do you like being stuck here, my little fuck toy?" Jill managed to open her eyes and giggle at him, playing along by tightening her grip on both Kathy's wrist and her breast. "Humor him," she said, smiling, "He gets like this. I find it's easiest to let him go until he forgets what he's doing." Kathy laughed, but the smile on her face was more from the pleasure of being trapped between his big slick dick still filling her and her hand snuggly within Jill's warm cunt. The smile became a happy gasp as Chet slapped her butt mockingly.

"No laughing, slave, or there'll be serious fucking consequences in store for you." He held her hips still and pressed himself in as deeply as he could then just held her there, flexing his cock with its last bit of strength. Jill rolled her eyes at his feeble pun, and eased Kathy's hand slowly out of her. She brought it up to her mouth and began to kiss and lick it. With her other hand she cupped the back of Kathy's head and pulled her in. "Come help me clean you up." The two of them mingled tongues and kisses over the pretense of cleaning her hand, and Jill sucked lovingly on her fingers, eliciting a surprisingly passionate sigh from the girl.

Chet eased himself out and sat back on his heels, and Jill pulled Kathy up next to her on the couch. "Not that I'm an expert in the field," Chet said, "but as slaves go this one seems quite good."

"She does seem to understand her place very well," Jill added.

"Thank you, masters. What shall I do next for you?"

"I think you should bathe us," Chet said, winking at his wife. But Jill got a surprised look on her face as she realized something. "Oh, jeez, what time is it?" She jumped up and ran down the hall, then ran upstairs.

"Ok," Chet said, not really sure what was up. "Well, at least I would like a bathing." He stood up, and extended a hand to Kathy, helping her rise somewhat week-kneed from the couch. Standing in face to face with her for the first time he had an overwhelming urge to kiss her, so he lifted her chin with his finger and placed a quiet kiss on her lips. She held her face up to him, eyes shut, tacitly asking for more, so he gave her another longer one. Then another, at which point their mouths opened and their tongues delicately mixed. This would surely have continued had not the loud ruckus of Jill descending the stair broke them apart.

"Hey, I still gotta get some things before the stores close, so you're on your own for an hour or two." Jill was now fully dressed and pulling on her shoes. "I'd tell you not to get into any trouble while I'm out, but I guess that's the whole point." She jumped across the room and gave Chet a huge, warm kiss, then to be fair gave one to Kathy as well. "Save something for me," she said, looking at both of them before turning and heading towards the door. 'Oh, yeah," she said as the door swing behind her, "her safety word is 'Freestyle.'" And then they were alone, naked except for Kathy's shoes and low pink socks.

"Ok. How about that bath?" He allowed her to remove her footwear, then led her up the stairs without a word, to the large marble bathroom. There was a big Jacuzzi tub beneath a window, a long double vanity along the adjacent wall, and opposite that an over sized shower in the corner enclosed on two sides by glass. It was to this that he took her, reaching in to turn on the water, letting it warm up briefly before stepping in with her in tow.

She first washed his hair, standing in front of him, massaging the shampoo through his temples and back to his neck. When he tipped his head back to rinse she filled the washcloth with plenty of soapy suds, she gently began to bathe him, attending each part of his body dutifully. He held out his arm for her to clean, which she did, then brought his hand to her face after she'd rinsed him. He caressed her cheek as she washed his other arm, this time bringing his hand to her breast. She washed his handsome chest with great care, giving him a little time to enjoy her tits, before spinning him around. She scrubbed his back and shoulders, then descended to her knees. She had to admire his strong male form, and spent a good amount of time running her soapy hand over his tight butt, being sure to reach under and get the rest of him clean, gently caressing his balls, but only allowing her hands to brush his semi-erect penis. She then worked her way down, then back up each of his legs, spinning him back around again, and finished her cleansing of him by stroking his soapy cock back to firmness. Dropping the washcloth and rinsing him off, she proceeded to suck on him, doing her best to imitate what Jill had shown her earlier.

Looking straight up at him, she sucked the head while her hands moved over his shaft and balls. She stoked his full wet length in both hands as she pressed him to her face, then released him to kiss and lick down the sides. Getting lower beneath him, she carefully drew each of his testicles into her mouth, rolling them on he tongue as the water passed over her face. Moving back to his head, she drew him deeply into her mouth, and astounded him by taking him all the way down to the base, holding him briefly before letting him out with a gasp. She smiled proudly up at him when she saw the look of surprise on his face, and repeated the procedure a few more times as she sucked him more aggressively, stroking him as she did. She was in complete control of him, and soon had him on the brink of cumming once again. Not wanting to hold him back, she held his tightening balls in her hand while she used her other to help him fuck her face. With his hands on the walls of the shower for support, he leaned back into the corner while his hips involuntarily pumped his cock into her mouth as she eagerly took him in. With a loud shout he released the first burst into her mouth, which she immediately swallowed, still pumping him into her. He shot off the remainder of his load in several long thrusts, all of which managed to stay within her hungry mouth. As it subsided to a few hopeful spasms, she slowed her rhythm and gently held him in he mouth until her tongue could extract no more of his juice, then she took him from her mouth and softly washed him off under the flow of water with both hands as she stood up.

Again he had the urge to kiss her, and did. This time it was immediately passionate, mouths open and tongues entwined. He wrapped his arms around her and brought her wonderful body up tight against his. His hands roamed across her back to her sweet apple shaped bottom, and gave each cheek a good squeezing before bringing his arms back up. When he paused to take a breath and look at her, she met his gaze and said, "Freestyle," her safety word.

He immediately relaxed his grip, wondering what had gone wrong. He stared nervously at her, standing back a little. "I'm sorry, what's the matter?" His voice held genuine concern, which made her smile. "You need to bathe me now," she said coyly, "But also, I need to talk to you for a bit, if that's ok." She didn't expect him to deny her, but she'd gotten to the point where she was emotionally invested enough to require some clarification.

Chet was relieved at her words. Her body language was telling him nothing was seriously wrong, but he was still puzzled. "Sure, that's fine. I hope I haven't upset you somehow." She assuaged his fears by bending over for the washcloth and re-soaping it for him. "Boobs first, I think, master," she said as she handed it to him. He dumbly accepted it and awkwardly began to wash her chest.

"Relax," she said, "I just want to understand a little more about your relationship with your wife. You two seem very happy together, but you have to admit, this is a bit out of the ordinary. So if I'm going to keep playing along, and believe me I really want to, I need to know what you're thinking."

"Ah," he said, visibly calming, "I see. Yes, that's no problem." He began to clean her young body with the attention of a lover while he explained the situation between he and his wife. Nothing like a pair of perfect Ds on a beautiful eightteen year old who you've been fucking with your wife all afternoon to get you to open up about yourself.

He told her how they'd both been very sexually charged since their youth, and they'd learned to prioritize their lifestyle to accommodate this even before they met. They'd both done a lot of exploring, but were very comfortable with themselves by the time they started dating in their late twenties. Because they had a complete understanding of and a mutual respect for the other's position, it drew them together where with anyone else it would likely have driven them apart.

"Early on we started something we called 'sex talks,' where in the process of having sex we would confess to each other our fantasies and secrets. It started as a natural progression of being verbal during sex, to turn each other on, but it added an extra level of trust. I mean if you think about it, when are you more vulnerable than you are when you're totally naked, emotionally raw and exposed, and literally inside of one another? From there it just became more and more intimate.