Slave for a Day - The Perfect Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After we'd been dating about seven or eight months, we took a few extra days after a convention we were at and just stayed in the hotel room together with nothing but room service, sex, and sex talks. It was amazing. You have no idea what a turn on it is to be able to tell someone you love every single perversion and desire you have, and to have them not only listen to you but accept it without jealousy or misunderstanding. It got to the point where we would try to one up each other with outrageous fantasies, but it just got us that much more into each other. After that weekend we knew we were perfect for each other, and that there probably wasn't anything left hidden that would push us apart.

"Since we've been married, and because we have to travel so much, we have an understanding that we each have to do what we have to do when we're apart, and that the love and trust we have for each other is plenty strong enough to handle it. It's more like we don't ask questions than anything else, and that actually brings us closer together. It's not like we're out there on the road fucking constantly. To be honest, I don't actually fool around that much, and she probably doesn't either, but you know, I don't ask."

Kathy, who had had to continuously bring his attention back to her body while he talked, gave herself a final rinse and turned off the water, which was beginning to run a bit cold. As they stood dripping she held his hands loosely for a moment and thought about what he'd said. "Wow, that is either really lucky or really beautiful."

"I'd like to think it's a little of both," he said, opening the door to retrieve two towels, handing her one. At this point they'd forgotten their roles and started drying themselves off after stepping out of the shower.

"It makes me feel much more comfortable with you two," she said, "although damn, the sex with you guys has been by far the best I've ever had."

"Yeah, so about that. Do you want to keep being my slave, or is there more you need to know?" She felt a little hurt that he'd brought it back so suddenly, but she had after all agreed to it. "Ok, game on."

"Good, because you know what we're going to do next? Have some sex talk." Her smile was huge, and she got wet all over again after just drying off.

He walked her down the hall to the bedroom. They had a king-size four-poster, extra high up on great thick mattresses, which she was now sure, having learned more about the couple, was possibly the most effectively used bed in the history of love-making. It was almost with a sense of reverence that she climbed upon it.

"Where do you want me, sir?" she asked demurely, but with a new confidence in her submission to him.

"On your back, hands behind you head, legs apart," he said directly, yet with a smile. She obliged him and got into position. He got up onto the bed and situated himself on his knees between he legs, his hands on her thighs rubbing up and down.

"Ok, we'll start easy. How did you come to be here today?"

"Um, yeah, well? I started today by going door to door in your neighborhood looking to raise money for my swim team dues at the University. But by the time I got to your place, my teammates had left me, I was exhausted, and I hadn't raised anywhere near enough money."

As she talked, he massaged her legs, starting right up at her pelvis, and working his way back down her thighs, then underneath to her claves and back up her hams to her butt.

"And Jill, um, your wife, was completely understanding about it and let me in, and somehow one way or another I ended up agreeing to be your slave for the entire cost of my swim fees. Maybe I shouldn't have just told you that part. Oops."

His hands had come back over to the top of her thighs and were beginning to work inward, with his thumbs pressing closer and closer to her pussy.

"That's ok, you're being honest, that's the important part. Here's your reward." He leaned forward and placed his mouth completely over her pussy, drawing his tongue up through her lips to her clit, which he then sucked in to his mouth, rolling his tongue over it as he did, soft and clean from her shower, and tasting sweetly of innocent young sex. She let out a very satisfied sigh and smiled, but kept her hands in place behind her head.

He paused for a moment, lifting his face from between he legs, but continued to fondle her lips with his fingers, paying close attention to he clitoris, much to her delight. "Now tell me three of your favorite sexual acts or positions."

She was beginning to appreciate the full value of the game. The stimulus he was giving her had the effect of freeing her mind of inhibition, and her arousal made he more than willing to share information she would normally be reticent to give.

"Well, one," she breathed heavily, "I, uh, really like receiving oral like this." She continued to pant between sentences. "And two I like being able to give a good blow job. A nice dick feels really good I my mouth." He made the last one tough by going down on her once again, sucking her clit with his tongue directly on it, making it almost impossible for her to talk. "And three, oh shit that's nice, I like it from behind, even though it's..., it's kinda slutty. Mmm, but it feels really good from there. Oh god..." He sucked on her for a bit longer, then climbed up over her to give her a big wet kiss with her own sex on his face. She was getting extremely turned on, and the intensity of her return kisses reflected this.

"Good job, you've passed the first test." He continued to hover over her but reached down between he legs, and inserted two fingers straight into her wet slit. "Now then," he said as she gasped anew, "briefly tell me three of your favorite unfulfilled fantasies." He looked down straight into her eyes as his fingers pumped her, reaching upwards to tickle her g-spot, making it even more difficult to talk.

"Um, ok, mmmmm, fuck that feels good. Uh, this whole submission thing is something I've wanted to try for awhile," the words came out slowly and with great difficulty, "but it might not count now that you're already DOING IT to me, oh jesus!!" He gave her a good thrust as she tried to finish her words, smiling devilishly at her as he did. "I'll accept it. Continue."

"Ok, fuck," she was breathing very hard now, tying to keep herself together. "I want to be tied up sometime, just to take the sub-, -mission further. Oh, goddamit, you fucker, stop doing that!!" He was really giving it to her now, fucking her wet pussy with his two fingers faster and faster, and had rubbed his thumb across her button, eliciting this last outburst from her. However, as soon as she'd said it he pulled his hand out and pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger, making her scream out.

"Ow, shit, oh GOD!!"

"DON'T tell me what to do, slave." He said, holding her paralyzed with the severity of the pleasure. "Say you're sorry."

"I'm so-" she halted has he pinched again. "Ugnnh, omigodomigod, I'm so-ORY!" He pinched her hard and let go.

"Very good. One more," he said calmly now, slipping his fingers back in.

"Spank me! Please just spank me. I want to be your bad fucking girl and get the spanking I deserve!"

By now it was impossible to resist how turned on she was and how completely she'd turned herself over to the game. He'd grown almost fully erect again, and positioned himself closer to her with his thighs up under hers and his cock resting on her lips. He held the base of it and slapped her pussy with the head, making her flinch again.

"Here's a small spanking for you right now. You're doing good, little girl. Just three more questions and we're all done. These are going to be harder to confess, so I have be very persuasive." He held his nearly firm dick to the base of her lips, pressing in just slightly so that his head made an indentation, but didn't penetrate. She bit her lip hard, trying to behave and lay still.

"Now," he said, "Tell me three secrets about your sexual self." He rocked his hips forward, giving himself enough range of motion to just barely enter her.

"Ohh-ho-ho-ho, yes please," she said with great delight. "I will confess all to you and your glorious cock. Number one:" she said as deliberately as she could while his cock slipped up into her. "I have a thing for girls. Mmmm, wow, but at the moment I could care less." She paused and sighed heavily as he slowly fucked her.

"Number two:" she smiled and hesitated. "I, I like having my toes sucked." His tempo increased now, hoping to make her last confession more difficult, but in fact he'd made it easier.

"Number three: Mmm, goddamit!" she had to stop to enjoy the full force of his cock inside her. AhhhAHHH, oh fucking jesus Christ! I love nasty talk while fucking, and I can't keep myself from fucking swearing!!" Then she just let herself go. "So FUCK my tight fucking pussy with that goddamn beautiful cock of yours, SIR!" She couldn't help it, she finally brought her arms forward and reached around to grab Chet's ass. Holding him as tightly as she could she raised her legs and pulled him into her, fucking him with absolute abandon and she finally gave into the orgasm that had been building since the shower.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, please just fuck me! Fuck your little fucking slave hole like the slut she is! Oh shit!" She pulled his hips into herself with every bit of force she had, and came wildly on his dick with a ferocity that simply astounded him. The girl turned out to be a sexual dynamo, much to his delight, and in the back of his mind he couldn't wait for Jill to get back and see what she'd unleashed.

But Jill had already returned. She'd come in a few minutes back, and hearing them upstairs had snuck up on them and was now leaning in the doorway, pants undone with one hand between her legs, bringing herself off as she watched in amazement as her husband gave his best to the seemingly insatiable girl underneath him. Seeing that Kathy's orgasm was past, she slipped out of her pants, and removed the rest of her clothes, then walked across the room and surprised them both by jumping right up on to the bed. She climbed on top of Kathy, straddling her hips and supporting herself with her arms, positioning her ass right in front of her husband, who still had his dick in the young girl.

"I see you two are getting along just fine," she said, staring down at Kathy. "But now mama needs a little reward for bringing you together." Chet needed no explanation, and quickly had his dick out of Kathy and into his wife. "Oh, yeah, baby, that's it. Gimme some of that big sweet dick." She let herself fall atop of Kathy, giving her a long kiss. Their breasts were pressed together between them, something Jill always felt was wonderfully intimate whenever she was with a woman. But now, as Chet's fucked her they rubbed past one another in a way that was even more stimulating.

"You like the feel of mama's boobs on yours, little girl?" Jill said between kisses.

"Yes, miss," she said, breathless from her outburst and orgasm.

"Tell mama how much," Jill directed.

"Oh, so fucking much, mama. So fucking much. Please rub those wonderful boobs on your baby girl's, please."

"Mmm," Jill moaned, turned on my her sweet girl's enthusiasm as much as the pounding her husband was now giving her. "Come suck on mama's tits then." She reached down and cupped Kathy's head, bring her up to her breasts as she arched her back towards her.

Chet knew his wife loved it hard, fast and nasty when she got herself really worked up, which she clearly had at this point. So he began to pile drive himself into her with all his force, squeezing her ass aggressively, digging his fingers in and pulling her cheeks apart with his thumbs. He let a string of saliva drop down into her crevasse, then after licking each of his thumbs, slipped them both into her puckering anus, finger fucking her with the same force as his body slammed up against his hands with each trust.

"Oh, yeah, baby, do me just like that." Jill was already starting to cum now that both her holes were being abused. "God I love getting a double from you like that. Oh fuck yes! Pull your thumbs apart and stretch that ass." Chet obliged and squeezed both his hands on her ass ruthlessly, puling he thumbs apart and open her hole further, making her really start to cum. She let him do this for a few moments longer, letting hr body explode with pleasure from her pussy outwards, before wanting him to shift his attention.

"Would you like a little birthday anal treat, baby?" she said over her shoulder before returning to look at Kathy grabbing her by the hair. "He's gonna fuck my ass now, little girl, and you're gonna bite my tits while he does it." As Chet pulled himself from her pussy and pressed his cock into her ass with little hesitation, Jill pulled Kathy's mouth to the side of her breast. "Right there child, then work your way around them both, bite them all over for mama, not just the nipples. Oh, fuck that's nice!" In almost no time she was cumming yet again, this time from the full pressure of the cock in her abdomen, filling her delicious ass with thick meat. Chet gave over completely to his lust at this point and fucked her mercilessly, bringing himself to the brink yet again, making him swell and firm up to his maximum. A few more rough drives and his hot load spewed into her soft and receiving rectum, amplifying her orgasm one last time before she fell forward onto Kathy, forcing her back to the bed.

Chet held on tight to his wife, letting his dick resonate with the last of his orgasm, slowly rocking himself in and almost completely out, watching the pink flesh of her anus stretch and cling to the full length of his sliding shaft. When after a few minutes he began to soften, he let himself slip out, bringing a delightful drop of semen oozing out of her, running slowly down to her pussy. Exhausted from the third orgasm in four hours, he climbed up onto the bed next to the two women, and entwined himself with them to rest as both of them covered his face in appreciative kisses.

"Aw, such a hard working birthday boy,' Jill teased. 'Is someone worn out already?" Chet could only smile and nod through heavy eyes as they pressed their loving faces to his. "Well I hope you don't mind," she continued, "but I paid for this hot baby girl, and I'm gonna show her a few more things and use her up. You can just lay there and watch, since I know you like that, too."

She then began to kiss her way entirely around Kathy's body, from her head to her arms, down her chest and abdomen to her pussy, then further on down her legs. "Did I hear earlier that you like your toes sucked?" She said with a smile. "I heard quite a bit of your confessions, Slavie." Lifting up foot then the other, Jill proceeded to cover them in kisses, then began licking them all over like an ice cream cone, then finally began sucking her toes. She alternated each foot as she went from one action to the next, making Kathy wait agonizingly long for her toes to receive their attention.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

Kathy sighed and squirmed on the bed. "Oh, yes miss, it feels wonderful."

"Would you like permission to play with yourself?"

"Yes, please!" Kathy had been dying to touch her pussy, and immediately reached between her legs, but Jill stopped her.

"Ah, ah, ah. Let's do one better." She hopped up and went over to the bureau, producing a big pink double-ended dildo from within and returned to the bed. "I I'll let you get started before I join you," she said mischievously before returning to her feet.

Kathy placed one end of the toy to her lips and eased the thick head into her, then gradually worked it in further and further while she rubbed her clit. It was an amazing combination, and she was soon moaning loudly and pumping herself in a deep slow rhythm as her toes were serviced. After a bit, Jill shifted her position and brought herself up, seated, between Kathy's legs.

"Ok, baby, mama wants to fuck you now." She inched herself forward and placed the other end of the dildo at her pussy, then slid even further in and onto Kathy's thighs. As the two women rocked their hips onto the toy, Jill inched all the way in so that they were completely intertwined, their soft skin in full contact with the other's. Now in position they found a mutual rhythm and fucked the toy fully making it all but disappear as their pussies nearly touched and their fingers worked their clits, Kathy in quick side to side motions, and Jill in slow circles.

Chet was watching happily from the sidelines as his two partners brought themselves one more time to glorious full body orgasms, fucking each other with total abandon until they both finally lay back and satisfied, shivering, and spent. It had been nearly five hours of some of the most intense sex any of them had experienced, and even though they were all sure they couldn't go on, they didn't want it to stop.

Eventually they got up, showered together, then went downstairs to get a bite to eat as the sun disappeared and darkness fell. During their conversation Jill and Chet decided they could pay Kathy's dues each year, but she could certainly come over anytime and start paying them back. Then they extended the offer for her to spend the night, and she happily accepted, resigning herself to the fact that until midnight she was still their slave. She suggested, however, that it might be wise to prevent her from running away too soon by tying her to the bed. Just to make sure.