All Comments on 'Slave Girl Emily Ch. 07'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:-(

I am not sure the change of partners were called for... Not as good as the other chapters

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
I disagree

I think it was as well written as every other chapter, the emotions shined through every sentence, from the confusion to the pleasure.

I didn't see a change of owners coming, a nice twist to the plot and unexpected. I'm now left wondering more so than the other chapters, what happens next?

Emily is learning more and more about herself and her submissive side as the story continues, and i like and respect the way you have given her "a voice". She doesn't like everything and she is not afraid to speak her mind, i hate when submissives are portrayed as little more than dumb objects who go along with everything.

Lastly and possibly controversial, the way she switched to Domme to get her answers was another curve ball, and a brilliantly written one, not my thing but you made it make sense in the storyline.

Well done, 5 stars and eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
I understand . . .

not liking the change of Master. All I can say is that I have felt the story compelling me in this direction, and I've been preparing for it for two chapters.

There are happier chapters on the way, and a conclusion that I hope will satisfy. Expect Ch. 8 on Friday or Saturday, Ch. 9 in another week, and the last two the week after.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Serafina

Lovely chapter.

I too was completely blind sided.

As shy sub says, a sub with a mind of her own is a refreshing change and I like it.

I hope she has the guts to tell Frederick where to stick it. He took complete advantage of her and should be made to suffer. Hopefully pipet, decides to leave him and he's then on his tod.

Karma

HamsterHamsteralmost 10 years ago
Interesting.....

It kind of shocked me when I realized that the prologue to each chapter has NOT been Frederick as Master! It IS a paradigm shift to consider the slave having a choice when being traded. But then this may be more in the way of the REAL world of slaves and masters than the more extreme fantasy world we usually see in these stories. The writing and story line captured my interest and have not let me down. Looking forward to the next installment.

KirayHimawariKirayHimawarialmost 10 years ago
That's a story!

I always feel curious about BDSM stories, and most of them are kind of unreal, I mean a slave girl who only knows what her Master or Mistress want them to know, almost an object who cannot think at all. You make me feel that they are slaves, but they are human beings too who can think, feel, decide, choose... The realism is marvellous, the way you have been driving characters and the way you give us traces but not to much, you make me wonder if I can imagine what will happen next, then, even if I think about something, you surprise me every chapter. I hope I can read just a bit more of this wonderful story next week. What a good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well --

golly gee! Who'd have thought ol' freddy boy would turn out to be such a class A(ss) jerk. Quite a wicked and wretched twist in the scheme of things. But still loving Emily/Famula -- she came back stronger...and much, much smarter. And this is a twist I like. Thanks...I'm off to the next chapter.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
rollercoaster

S, you completely surprised me with the revelations of this chapter. Pleasantly so, I might add. Since I do admire your writing skills and development of your characters.

I was not enjoying the storyarcs of the preceding chapters. I held my nose and plowed ahead. The character Mouche makes me feel so sad.

I have tried to help street people trapped in similar damaged psyches and it rarely ends well for them.

I am happy that the author included Mouche with a pair of owners who are willing to put in the effort to helping her restrain herself from the most dangerous of her self-destructive behavior.

Pity this is fiction and not Real Life.

It is an interesting twist how Emily seems to have stumbled into the arms of a Master more compatible with her needs. And that was a very funny scene with her temporarily topping Christopher.

Recently I came to the conclusion that of those stories posted to this site, the ones I enjoy invariably have a strong underpinning of humor and humane warmth.

I looked at my Amazon purchases and I found the same phenomena. Which is amusing considering the violent brutality throughout the stories I have written and posted to this site.

I have not yet read the Pipit series. I doubt if this will end well for Frederick but he seems to have a rather shallow attitude towards his relationships. Maybe this drift is him punishing himself for his inability to commit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh wow

boy i sure didn't see that one coming.i thought might come at or near the end but not this soon.i wonder what other surprises you have in store.i guess i will have to continue reading to find out won't i? god this is a great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous