All Comments on 'Slave Girl Emily Ch. 08'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Hi everyone

I don't remember when I've had no comments after 1,100 page views, so I thought I'd leave one myself.

There are three chapters left in this series, in various stages of writing and polish. The next one should appear around July 4 or 5, and the last two the following week.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well

I like him better than Freddy. He seems to "want" her which is nice but Freddy was actively looking for her limits. I'm glad she like puppy play I did not think it was for her. My concern is that Emily does not know herself never mind limits. It was uncomfortable to read that she beg her master to do what he will with her and added no limits to the scene. That's...well why? What does that say about her. How she connects with others. Grasping at straws. She is potentially playing a very deadly game. Perhaps she needs to be a switch or her full on master needs to be both brutal and rigid with every interaction. She might be confusing respect with love, vice versa. If she wants to be a brat get her a daddy but if it's pain she needs someone willing to put the time in...28 to 36 yrs old not over 40 worse over 45. Its fun to play games but there's a point of tolerance, control, respect, and fulfillment. One grows tried when they are not happy, or feels or made to feel let down within themselves or to another. Emily is a hard persona to place and needs the right master. Chris is not it.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anonymous

That was a thoughtful comment. I also think she may be too impulsive. I'll be thinking about this as I revise the last parts.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter

As always you write wonderfully, i like her new master far more than Fredrick, he seems far more loving, more focused on what she needs. I like his concern and the fact they are learning together. I think age has little to do with how someone Dominates. Subs learn hard limits, they learn what they need in order to submit, they grow and are nurtured by their Dom, the same as Masters grow and learn from their submissives. All relationships have to have this period of getting to know one another and this chapter in my view showed this.

We change and evolve all the time, the path to discovery is the most special journey we make and Emily has only just started on her road, she's learning, and most importantly her Dom is listening to her needs now and encouraging her to communicate with him.

Well done, 5 stars as always.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Shysub,

for sticking with this story for so long and for all the kind comments you've left.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Well

She's certainly fucked up that's for sure. And agree, he isn't the right one for her.

My vote goes for a long stay with Moche and family. I think they have a better understanding of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry you lost me

This story just seems to be going down the same 'road' as approximately 90% of the BDSM stories here, just another description of 'over the top' punishment for miniscule infractions. I am considering going back to reading the real life BDSM blogs, forums etc, just to get back to reality and feel the love between a dom/master for his Sub or Slave (use of capitals deliberate, will give caps for doms/masters when they merit them) I also have to admit that a human being traded like a used car is a bit repugnant.to me.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry, Anon ...

As I've read very few BDSM stories, I don't know how to avoid the conventions you don't like.

notime2notime2almost 10 years ago
Huh?

Read through comments...first Anon hit. he nail on the head perfectly. Who is Emily? Does she know herself? Subshy41 somewhat there but I believe age in these stories as well as real life does matter. With age you have a much better understanding of the world and yourself. But when the world of work and bills and commitments are crashing down on you everyday the last thing you need is someone pulling the same BS nightly. It just wears you out. And the older you are (speaking from experience) the less you are able to rebound easily. A young dom with loads of experience is what she needs, he should be a head shrink too. Masterfuljim I'm with too and Dan and Karen did have a good handle on her; especially with her switching with her new friend. As for the other Anon... what the heck are you taking about are we reading the same story. Get over the whole D/s stuff. Whether I agree or not it is a basic format here at lit. Yes it would be nice for an author not to follow it but this author is not anywhere near as bad as others. Using a lower case i is going to to to tooo damn far for me. As for punishment...This was the first major one given by Christopher and it was after several times and technically she lied to he and of course he knew it. He knew she was being a brat. That's a problem. For lying alone she needed her ass beat. So go back to your real life love couples, this is fantasy. They were not a love match and perhaps Emily is the type of person who will never real find a deep connection with another. Maybe the author is going to end this story in a way that would blow your mind and what you consider love, respect, and fantasy. So far she's been that good.

I think you wrote something about revisions in the future, if so consider this or your next idea as a journey for the sub. Like a diary but not that quaint.

Keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
exceptional

you understand BDSM and all its nuances more then most

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Capital idea!

I like to experiment in writing stories. One of them my female protagonist was abused by her husband.

I used Capitalization/ lowercase to emphasize her subordination.

Then, when she reached the limits of her submission and stood up to heroically rescue a victim of assault. I flipped the Capital and lowercase to emphasize her new found self-empowerment.

The general reaction was that I intended to cook and eat the reader's children! Such a fuss and outraged commentaries.

But then again, I am a sadistic bastard and I get great enjoyment making my reader's suffer from my abuse of the Britamerican language.

Fun times!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous