Slave Girl Emily Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd become fully erect again.

I said, "Don't you ever wish for more permanent relationships?"

"One must distinguish among the important things in life," she said. "Sex is one thing, play is another, and warm and deep relationships are a third. It's perfectly all right to find these things in different places. Of course, they're not mutually exclusive. I have many friends, and I play and have sex with several of them. I maintain warm friendships with a number of former slaves." She looked directly at me and said, "I take my friendships very seriously." My heart beat a little faster.

Mistress Ai let go of Inkei's cock, and he collected our dishes.

When the table was bare, Ai said to me, "How do you feel about our play the other night, Famula?"

"It was intense, Mistress. I liked it."

"Your Master shared you with three people. How did you feel about that?"

"I had mixed feelings, Mistress. I liked you, but I felt as if I'd chosen you - even though I understand now that I didn't really."

"You did, really, and I chose you. But you didn't like having sex with the others?"

"Master hadn't let me have an orgasm all day, Mistress, and I was too aroused to object, but I kept feeling stabs of shame. And I had a terrible nightmare that night, about being gang raped. I don't want to be in that position again."

"Yes, I can see that. There's a world of difference between taking lovers" (she smiled at Amanda) "and being given to strangers."

"Master promised he wouldn't ask me to do it very often. And our contract gives me the right to refuse to be lent."

"I'm sure he meant that when he said it," Ai said, "but he's a voyeur, as all his friends know. Why don't you know this? Did you vet him?"

"He gave me some names and phone numbers," I said, feeling a little ashamed, "but I didn't follow up."

"You were careless," she said, "and took an unnecessary risk. I don't think you're in danger of physical harm with Christopher, but you're still in danger. He managed to keep himself in check for a long time, but now that you've allowed him to share you once, he'll exert a good bit of pressure to make you do it again. You can't suppress your kinks for long."

"He's making Amanda and me play and make love while he watches," I said, putting one hand on Amanda's. "It makes me a little uncomfortable."

"What are you going to do about it?" Ai asked.

"I don't know, Mistress," I said.

"It's disturbing," Ai said. "Everyone is mismatched now. Pipit was an excellent slave for Christopher. She's enthusiastically poly, and that agreed with him very well. But she's not a toilet slave, which is what Karen needs. You were good for Frederick, and the two of you shared a love of impact play. Mouche was right for Karen and Daniel, and they could deliver the kind of care she needs. It would be best all around if everyone just went back to where they were in December, though I don't suppose that's likely."

"I love Master," I said. "I'd really like to make things work with him."

"Christopher is a dear, sweet man," she said, "and a caring Master, but he needs a promiscuous woman. I don't say that critically; it's just the way he is. But he's going to try to make you into something you don't want to be. Again I'll ask, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know, Mistress."

"May I make a suggestion?"

"Please, Mistress."

"Simply tell him that you will no longer agree to be lent or shared. Tell him also that you'll no longer have sex with Mouche at his direction because you consider that to be lending."

Amanda whined a little.

"Don't worry," said Ai. "It will all come out right."

"But what if he objects?" I said.

"If he objects," she said, "then either you'll negotiate a more satisfactory agreement or terminate your contract. If he doesn't object, your problem is largely solved. Then you have only to negotiate a clause allowing you to have Mouche as a lover. If the worst happens, I'm confident we can find an excellent match for you."

"It's scary," I said.

She said, "The alternative is to become the woman he wants to make you into. I don't believe you want to be that woman."

"You're right," I said. "But can I ask you one more question?"

"Certainly," she said.

"I believe your advice is sincere, but I don't know why you're bothering to give it to me. You hardly know me. Why are you taking such an interest in me?"

"I'd like to be your friend," she said. "I want the best for you - and Christopher as well. Now, would you like to play? I thought we might have some fun with wax."

"Ooh!" Amanda said, and clapped her hands.

Ai's playroom contained several hooks in the ceiling, a low padded table, a chair, a cabinet, and Inkei, who stood against a wall awaiting instructions.

"Let's all get naked," said Ai. We undressed, and Inkei collected our clothing, carried it away, and returned a few seconds later. Amanda stared at Ai's dragon tattoo.

"Let's see," said Ai. "Mouche, you lie on the table. Inkei will oil your body. He's not my massage slave, but he's very good."

Amanda lay on her stomach, and Inkei smoothed oil all over her - neck, back, buttocks, legs. Then she turned over, and he did the same for her front, not sparing her breasts and mound. She sighed, and his cock was fully erect by the time he was done.

"Inkei likes you, Mouche," said Ai. "There's plenty of him to go around, if you'd like him to service you later."

Amanda made her mewing noise.

Ai dimmed the overhead lighting and lit three large candles - red, yellow, and blue. She said, "Famula, Inkei has prepared your canvas. Try making some art."

"What do I need to know?" I asked.

"Just start by holding the candle a couple of feet above the skin, and avoid the face," Ai said.

I picked up the red candle, tapped a spot between Amanda's breasts, and said, "I'm going to aim for right here." I held up the candle as Ai had instructed, tilted it, and a drop fell near where I was aiming. "Oh," she sighed.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"A little," she said. "It's nice."

"It's pretty when it makes streaks on the breasts," said Ai helpfully.

I tried dripping the wax on Amanda's breasts. With a little practice I could make the wax run down in lovely rivulets. I covered both breasts entirely with wax, alternating colors for an attractive effect. I moved from breasts to stomach ("Avoid the navel," Ai advised, "it's hard to clean out"). I worked up one thigh and then the other.

"Is your pussy ready, baby?" I said.

"Yes, Emily," she whispered.

She twitched as I dripped wax onto her mound, and then she pulled her labia apart so I could drip the wax into her slit. She squirmed and mewed, but didn't flinch.

"Nice?" I asked.

"Yeah," she sighed.

I dripped different colors into her pussy and all around, covering outer and inner labia and mound.

"It makes your pussy even prettier," I said.

Ai said, "It feels good when you peel it off of oiled skin. Start with the breasts."

Amanda sighed as I carefully peeled the wax off everywhere I'd dripped it, drawing out the process to prolong the pleasure. Then Ai said, "Your turn, Famula." Amanda got up, and I lay on my front. Inkei's hands were warm, confident, and sensuous as he smoothed the oil over my back, buttocks, and legs, then everywhere in front. He didn't linger over my breasts and mound - he was a well trained slave.

His cock was hard again as he retreated to the wall, where Amanda crouched beside him, staring. Ai said, "You may, Mouche." Amanda moved around to the front of him and, without any preliminaries, took his cock in her mouth. He closed his eyes and looked happy.

Ai dripped some wax onto my thigh and said, "I started with your pussy the other night, so you didn't get a sense of how subtle the pain of the wax could be. And the melting point of these candles is quite low compared to some."

Every now and then I glanced at Amanda, who was expertly deep throating Inkei. I wondered if I could do it with a cock that big.

Ai dripped some more wax: it made a little spot of intense heat, followed by a streak of sensual warmth. She worked her way up my thigh, not quite to my crotch, and then moved to one of my breasts - the one without the ring. She raised the candle high and held it, waiting. It was scary, my body was revving up, adrenalin coursing into my bloodstream; and when she finally tipped the candle and the wax dripped, almost but not quite, onto my nipple, the heat radiated all through me. "Oh, that's good," I said.

The next drop hit my nipple - there was a flash of pain, and then it was a warm finger tracing a line towards my armpit. More and more, she switched candles, pleasing herself with the different colors, and held them closer to my skin, making the sensation more intense, flame arcing through my body.

I looked over at Amanda, still sucking Inkei's cock: he looked as if he was struggling to keep himself under control. Ai looked around too and said, "It's all right, Inkei." Within seconds his breathing grew deep and labored, his chest heaved, and Amanda coughed and spluttered.

"Inkei produces prodigious amounts of semen," Ai said. "I've been encouraging him to bequeath his prostate to medical science, but as he has no other possessions, he's reluctant to have a will drawn up for that sole purpose."

Inkei's cock was shrinking now as Amanda licked it lovingly. Ai moved to my pussy and dripped wax onto my mound, again starting with the candle high and slowly moving it closer. My labia were still a little chafed and sensitive, and the wax burned and stimulated as it dripped down in and around my slit, making me groan and writhe. It was an effort not to reach for my clit.

Finally Ai said, "Mouche, do you want to clean Famula? Come, Inkei." She lay on the floor and spread her legs, and Inkei obediently went down on her. Already his cock was getting hard again.

Amanda's eyes shone as she approached me. The wax peeled off my oiled skin easily, but she went slowly and massaged me gently where the wax had sensitized my thigh and breast. When she'd cleaned the wax off my nipple, she sucked and licked it, and it was the best feeling I'd ever had there. She did the same for my pussy, too, when she'd peeled off the wax, and brought me to a soft and delicious climax.

We cuddled and watched Inkei service Ai: he lay on his back now, and she was riding him. After several minutes she had a quiet and dignified orgasm, and then she stood and said, "That's enough, Inkei. You'll have a generous reward tonight." He got up and returned to his station along the wall.

Mistress Ai turned and looked at me. "I hope we can play again," she said, "as friends, the way we did today."

"I'd like that, Mistress," I said, knowing that being Ai's friend could never mean being her equal. She would always be the Dominant, whether we were drinking tea or playing, whether I was the bottom or the top. I liked this new friendship.

"Why don't you two run along and have a nice shower," she said. "You'll find towels under the sink." When we got to the bathroom I realized I needed to pee. A sub like Amanda comes with responsibilities, which I'd been neglecting since her arrival. I took care of her now, and we showered together and had fun soaping each other up and picking off the last of the wax. Then we got dressed and returned to Ai.

It was time to go. Ai saw us to the door and said, "Now tell me once more what you're going to say to Christopher."

* * *

"I won't agree to be lent out anymore," I said.

We were in his study. He was sitting in a big leather armchair, and I sat cross legged on the floor in front of him.

"It's in your contract that I can lend you," he said.

"And that I can refuse to be lent. I'm telling you now that I will always refuse, so you may as well not ask."

"Why is this, Emily?"

"Because I felt horrible after our party the other night."

"You seemed all right. You were happy at the end of the evening."

"It gave me a nightmare, and I realized that I don't want to be the kind of girl who has sex for somebody else's pleasure."

"You have sex with me to please me."

"You're my Master, and it's my pleasure to please you. And sex with you also pleases me, in case you haven't noticed."

"You have sex with Mouche to please me."

"I won't do that anymore, Master. It doesn't feel right."

He sat back in his chair and studied me, thinking behind steepled fingers. At last he said, "I won't give you permission to have sex with her merely for your own pleasure."

"Master has that right."

"I don't have any other use for her. Frankly, I find the idea of having sex with her myself repellent. There's no point in my renewing her contract at the end of the week. She'll have to go."

I thought Mistress Ai had probably envisioned this conversation as a chess game, but if so she'd been mistaken: the game was chicken. I studied Master's face: it was set and determined. He looked the way I felt.

"You're saying that to pressure me," I said, "because you know I'm responsible for her and won't let her be on her own and die. But it won't work. If she goes, I go."

His face went rigid. For the first time since January, he was really angry. "Very well, then," he said. "You go." He rose abruptly and left the room, leaving me stunned on the floor.

I breathed deeply. This was no time to be losing my head. I went upstairs and collected Amanda. I said, "We're not welcome here anymore. We're leaving tonight."

"Where'll we go?" she said.

"We'll try Mistress Ai," I said, and tried to call her, but I could only leave a message.

"We can go to a hotel," said Amanda.

"The only credit card I have is his," I said.

"I have one," she said.

I looked at her in surprise. "Wonder girl," I said. The Washington Square Hotel was the closest I could think of. I called up and got us a room. We threw changes of clothing for her and me into an overnight bag and left the house.

In our hotel room, Amanda fell asleep quickly, but I lay beside her for much of the night thinking of angry things I wished I'd said to Christopher. When I couldn't think of any more I worked on angry things to say to Frederick. It was after three when I fell asleep.

* * *

Mistress Ai called in the morning and ordered us over to her place. My phone rang as we were walking there. It was Christopher, and I didn't answer. Seeing his name on the screen just pissed me off.

Another naked male slave, also hairless, let us into the apartment. Ai greeted us in her living room and said, "Thank you, Kuso." He silently disappeared.

"Christopher just called," she said. "Of course he's beside himself and full of self-recriminations and apologies. He realizes how foolish he's been. He'll make any concession to get you back."

I said, "He can go fuck himself."

"He really loves you, and I believe his contrition is genuine. It might be possible for you to find happiness with him, if he could find another way to satisfy his voyeuristic urges. But you have a choice."

"Are you talking about Frederick?"

"He's desperate to have you back. He's been in despair, thinking there's no chance of it. He figured out that he'd made a mistake long before Pipit ran away."

"And there's Andrew," I murmured.

"Andrew?"

I told her about Andrew.

"If you know him well, he's a real possibility," she said. "But he sounds naive. That makes him risky."

"They're all risky, aren't they?" I said. "At least Andrew and I were together and happy for more than a year. But they've all hurt me. I don't know if I can trust any of them."

Ai said, "People are imperfect, and when you're talking about someone as powerful as a Dom, there's the potential for ordinary human frailties to become magnified and do great harm. I know it's easy for me to say, being a Dominant myself, but it's worth considering the possibility that exposing yourself to the risk of that kind of harm is actually one of your greatest sources of pleasure."

What she was saying made sense. "Danger does excite me," I said, getting a little excited.

"It's true," she continued, "that these men all hurt you. But the two I know are eager to learn from their mistakes and have you back on your own terms. They have their flaws, but they're good Masters, and with a good submissive, one who truly understands the power dynamics of the relationship, they can learn to be better. They're well off, too. Not Christian Greys," she said with a smile, "but comfortable. Does your Andrew have money?"

"I don't think so," I said. "He's been working in the perfume department at Saks."

"You don't have to worry about money," said Amanda. "I have lots."

I stared at her.

"I lived with Daniel and Karen for four years," she said. "They're rich, you know. They put something in an account for me every month. Daniel said it grew. There's a lot there now."

"But that's yours, Amanda," I said.

She shrugged. "I don't really want it," she said. "I want to belong to you, Emily."

"I don't want it either," I sighed. "I want to own nothing at all and belong to a Master."

"There are three good men who want to own you," Ai said. "Just pick one - or if none of them will do, we'll work on finding a fourth."

I thought about the three of them: my stumbling, fun start in BDSM with Andrew, Frederick's strength, Christopher's elegance. Ai was right: they had all been good Masters, even if they'd made mistakes. It wouldn't be easy to forgive them, but I thought I could do it.

"I'll have to think about this," I said. "Maybe sleep on it."

"You'll stay with me till you've decided," said Ai.

We stayed and played with wax again. This time I dripped the wax on Amanda's bottom and back and removed it by flogging it off her, and Ai did the same for me. Amanda hit it off with Kuso, another genuine toilet slave, and while they were discussing their shared interests, Ai gave me important pointers about the care and feeding of that particular kind of slave.

I lay awake much of the night, trying to decide among the three Masters who wanted me. In the morning, over breakfast, Ai said, "Well, you've slept on it. Have you made a decision?"

"I'm afraid not, Mistress," I said. "Each of them has lots of good qualities and at least one important drawback. I don't know what to do."

"I thought you might have trouble deciding," said Ai, "and I'm ready with another suggestion. Do you want to hear it?"

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
LordDragonFire

Thanks again for thoughtful comments.

1. True that her immediate tactic is an ultimatum. She does it by way of standing her ground. A hot-headed move, certainly, but as Sam Spade says to Caspar Gutman, in the heat of the moment one can sometimes lose sight of one's best interests.

2 (and 1). My plot (feeble thing though it was) called for her to get into three relationships and out of them again. I found it quite hard to get her out of her relationships--perhaps because I quite liked all three men. I thought I'd done enough signaling of Frederick's motives, but perhaps not. If I ever try to revise this for Smashwords or Amazon, I'll have to work on that aspect of the story.

3. I could argue various points, but at the end of the day, I'm writing romance, and I'll invoke the ancient principle (at least as old as Ovid) that love is inexplicable and irresistible. C. was smitten with E. the first time he saw her. Over the following chapters he discovers how maddening she is, and he still wants her. Again a romance trope. Sorry if it stopped working for you somewhere along the way.

LordDragonFireLordDragonFirealmost 10 years ago
Confusing

Hi Serafina

Just some thoughts to your response.

1. It doesn't come across as assertive to me...it's really an ultimatum. She tells him that she won't be lent out anymore, full stop. When he mentions the contract, she tells him that she will refuse each and every time, so he shouldn't ask. When he tells her that he will have to release Mouche, she tells him if he does that, she'll leave. That is an ultimatum and it's certainly not the way a slave would talk, it's not the way that she talks through most of the story.

She also doesn't ask to renegotiate the contract, or to add a limit.

Honestly, that scene is almost like a different character, she doesn't seem like a slave and she does seem incredibly selfish. It doesn't gel well

2.IT's clear that pipit is leading him round by the cock, but his reasons for discharging Emily aren't clear....is he unhappy? DId she fail? Obviously, the line you quoted indicates that he has some worries, but it's very..vague.

3. I'm sure Emily likes the situation, but it's less clear why the three doms are so intent on her. For Christopher, she just told him that she won't fulfil one of his main kinks, and then gave him an ultimatium...hardly a good M/s relationship.

Again, these are just my thoughts, but most especially the switching into domme mode is confusing. It's possible for her to be assertive, and a slave, but her taking on a domme role, then slipping back to slave, really is disconcerting.

I'd venture to say she could accomplish the goals she wants to in those scenes without it.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Confusing

Those are good points, LordDragonFire. Thanks for bringing them up.

1. Yes, Emily can take on the dominant role. It's basic to her character that she's assertive, and that that makes her either complicated or confusing, depending. BUT, the way I see her interaction with C. here is not that she gives him an ultimatum, but rather that she stands her ground. Surely there's a difference.

2. Covered at the beginning of Ch. 7: "Do you love me or Master? The flesh-and-blood man or the role I play? There's much more to you than a slave-girl, but the slave-girl is all you give me." He talks himself into the position that he'll find something with Pipit that he couldn't with Emily. (An alternative explanation is that Pipit is leading him around by his cock.)

3. Oh, it's fantasy, LordDragonFire. What girl wouldn't want three men to lust for her that way, and be able to take her pick of them, or tell them all to take a hike if she wants?

I'll add, though, that while I had a broad plot outline in my mind when I started this, much got worked out as I wrote and read readers' reactions. There are inconsistencies, obscurities, holes in the narrative--it's really a rough draft. Knowing how rough it is makes me even more grateful that you like it, and that so many have read it, commented favorably, and favorited its various chapters.

LordDragonFireLordDragonFirealmost 10 years ago
Good..but a littel confusing

I really like this story, so please don't take this as meant maliciously, but there are a few things that seem out of character.

1. Emily is apparently not just a sub, but a slave, wanting to own nothing, and give herself completely to a master. Yet she takes on a dominant role, it seems, at the drop of a hat.

The first time, with Amanda, works, as they are both slaves, both serving, and she's leading.

The second with Christopher, is actually quite jarring.

In this latest one, she gives her Master an ultimatum, and then, when he gets upset, marches out and blames him.

It seems odd that this would happen, especially since she has a girl that she wants a relationship with, and her master has a voyeurism kink.

That seems made for each other.

2. It's confusing as heck as to why Fredrick tossed her over in the first place. It's obvious that he understands he made a mistake...but, he never actually tells her why he tossed her. So why would she consider going back to that?

3.All the doms seem to want her..btu why?

She seems to be somewhat demanding, and aggressive about getting her own kinks fulfilled.

It just seems a little Mary Sue that she now has three Doms essentially begging her to take their collar, when she herself has crossed the line with them and been disobedient/aggressive, ect.

These are just my notes, and again, I really like the story.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Sad too

That this wonderfully written story is coming to an end. I await the next twist you seem to add to each chapter with eagerness.

5 stars as always.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Degrade Me A desperate wife begs for the ultimate extreme fantasy.in BDSM
Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 01 Two high school friends re-unite over a shared fetish.in Interracial Love
Just Say No Bob is baffled by his beautiful neighbor's behavior.in Mind Control
Julia on Loan When her dom can't, he finds her someone who can.in BDSM
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
More Stories