All Comments on 'Slave Girl Emily Ch. 11: End'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 10 years ago

I had a lot of fun reading this story. I found it quite well done.

Andrew as her master is a little disappointing, but, by the end of last chapter, I figured that was the route you'd take. Frederick and Christopher were too wrong (especially Christopher, I think. They seemed very incompatible from the start). I just don't like Andrew. I read him as an obnoxious, sophomoric, libertarian ass. Totally off-putting for me. But I'm not the one stuck with him, and lots of people grow out of being obnoxious libertarians (I did), so I guess that works out.

Now that it's finished, I need to go back and reread the beginning segments in order :)

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Sad it's over

But what a finish. Wow!! Loved it!

A wee bit disappointed that she chose Andrew, but out of the 3 IMO He was indeed the best for her.

I hope your next story is in the wings, as I have thoroughly enjoyed your writing.

5 stars

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Serafina

I've loved this story, start to finish.

And guess what ?

I didn't go for Andrew either lol

Loved the auction and it's twist and her eventual use of the safe word.

Starting each chapter with a snippet of her post auction was inspired too.

Sooooo.

64k question

What have you got planned next ?

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Fine work, Serafina

I am saddened that this amazingly well-written story has run its course, but then, all things must. It has been a delight throughout and is something you should feel rightly proud of producing. As for all the other chapters, I have awarded this a full five stars, and I look forward eagerly to what you will bring us next. Thank you, take a well-earned rest and then get writing again!

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to all who've commented so far, and especially to Shysub and Masterfuljim for so many encouraging comments along the way. You kept me going!

I didn't manage to set up an ending where there was one right choice. Emily's an optimist with a talent for making the best of the situations she finds herself in (I wish I were like that). I think she'll probably be all right.

I may go on with Emily if I can think of the plot for a story. I have a different kind of story in mind, too. And I have a real-life project, the kind that makes you money, that I've been neglecting and have to get back to.

Thanks again--and Shysub, get back to work. I need to know what happens to your heroine in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I was kind of hoping she'd end up with Frederick. I can understand that after the Pipit thing maybe the trust was too broken, but I really really loved the scenes between the two of them before that happened.

I loved the idea of the guidance from Mistress Ai. This has been a really great series, the first one I've liked enough to read all the way through on this website.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 10 years ago
You're the champ!

This is so well written it reminds me of Anne Rice's "Beauty" stories. I believe this one will be a classic. Ya dun gud!

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Oh, Ham ...

You're so sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My Favorite Literotica Story Thus Far

Incredibly well-written! Although I wasn't entirely happy with her choice in Andrew, I believe it was right for her. Frederick neglected truly loving her, Christopher neglected the pain she needed, only Andrew offered to learn and grow with her.

You are a rare breed of writer on this website. Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Exquisite. Thank you. VERITAS No-words-spoken.blogspot.com

Exquisite. Thank you. VERITAS No-words-spoken.blogspot.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This story is so well-written and beautiful. It's been a treat to read.

SubmissiveCuriositySubmissiveCuriosityover 9 years ago
exquisite

Thank you. This was beautifully written, and a great read. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding

I treated it like a treat , it was something I look forward to every day at the same time .

Simply outstanding.

Thanks

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 9 years agoAuthor
It's a treat for me

that people are still reading and enjoying this little saga months after it was finished. Thanks for the reads and the comments!

karli101karli101over 9 years ago
WOW

what a surprising twist. Her reasoning is sound, but I'm still surprised by her choice. I'm honestly not sure who id have picked.

the kinks in the book is definitely not for me, and there was a few chapters i only glanced to get the "weird" over with. but I loved the book. your writing style is well developed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you

tis is one ofTHE BEST slave stories i have ever read. thank you and please continue to write. hope to see more soon.

Serafina1210Serafina1210about 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks . . .

to the last Anonymous reader for that comment, and the nice comments you've left on your way through this short novel. The next one along is "Pipit," which is darker than this (I describe it as Othello fanfic), and because of that has had a smaller readership, though those who've stuck it out have liked it pretty well. "Kitten and the Wolf" belongs to the same fictional New York scene, as does my novella "Julia and Mr. Page." There is more of both Emily and Julia on the way.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 9 years ago
I see it's been awhile...

Since the last comment... but "better late, than never" as they say... This story was touching on so many levels... sexual, emotional, and so insightful. I loved each of the three Masters, but I'm happy that it was Andrew who was chosen at the end. Too bad we didn't find that Karen & Daniel realized what a manipulative, gold digging bitch Pipa was... I would love an epilog telling us that they threw her out and she couldn't find another good Master and had to settle for some middle class guy who abused her. Bawahahahaha! On a nicer note (LOL), I would also hope that Andrew and Emily eventually marry, and they and Amanda live happily ever after!!!

4u2own4u2ownover 7 years ago
Great Story

Because this is a free erotica site, you don't really see that many well written stories out there. If anyone is looking for another story, I would suggest Why I Hate my Roommate by Handsinthedark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

The whole Slave Girl Emily story had me hooked from the beginning, thanks for the amazing read and I sincerely hope you do some more writing in the near future.

One of the best stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Amazing!

What a fabulous story!

I felt I could only give it four out of five stars simply because I had such a hard time even reading about “Coprophage”. But the story was good; exceptional even! I will have to keep my eye open for more of your writing, since you are such a good writer. (I feel you could probably get published)

As for the ending, I don’t know who I would have chosen; but I think, in the end, Andrew was the right choice, having grown and willing to continue to grow with her.

I will likely read this story again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You made it effortless

5 stars.

Thank you.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
breathtaking

i don’t know if you’ll read this but— i first discovered this story around 5 years ago. i was young and this story definitely had a huge part in molding my sexual interests. i see a reflection of myself in emily and her demeanor and her wishes. i thank you so much for writing this. it’s been years and this story has held up so well and it still affects me just as deeply as the first time i laid eyes on it. you’re a beautiful writer and i hope you continue to impact people with your words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous