Slave Girl Emily Ch. 11: End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused for a moment and said, "excuse us, Famula." I heard the shoes again, and the door closed. We waited. In the dark, hanging from the ceiling, I had no way to judge the passage of time. I wished I could talk to Amanda. I hummed a tune, and Amanda hummed along with me. This little bit of communication was a comfort.

I heard the door open, and a few seconds later Ai's feather-soft voice said, "All three are still here, though some were disappointed that they couldn't offer money or goods. Are you ready, Emily?" I nodded. "One minute," she said. A short time later the door closed, and she said, "Number One."

I heard nothing. Was it my imagination, or some subtle combination of odor, sound, and gravitational field, operating below the level of consciousness, that made me believe I felt the presence of Number One near me? My pussy tingled; I wondered if I'd drip on poor Amanda, there below me.

My heart skipped a beat when a hand rested on my left hip - I was so exposed and vulnerable! - then my blood raced as, a second later, a finger touched my right side. The finger traced a pattern on my skin, curling under my right breast, around and up: it was the path of the rose vine. I shivered with the sensuousness of the touch and the easy confidence of the hand on my hip. What was the feeling? It was admiration, love, possessiveness - not only of my sex, but also of my body as art, or at least a medium in which art could be created. The finger touched the ring in my nipple, and the hand shaped itself around the curve of my breast and ran down my side, around behind me, cupping my ass. The other hand moved from my hip up to my waist - then the hand on my ass was gone. Something touched my clit ring - surely I was dripping now! - then pulled it gently. The hands left me, and a few seconds later touched my toes and fingers and followed the rose vine from my ass up over my back. Oh, Number One believed I was beautiful, and the thought was divine. After a short time, the hands moved to my waist, and he now held me with both hands, exerting light pressure, a little like an embrace.

"Time," said Mistress Ai. The hands left me, and I was alone again in the darkness and the silence, without sensation. I counted silently this time and got to forty before Mistress Ai said, "Number Two."

Something - a finger - slid into my slit. How bold this one was! I sensed ownership in his hand, and now I had no doubt that I was wet, responding strongly, excitement racing through my body, lighting me up. His hand covered me as the finger slid into me, deep inside, and fucked me gently and slowly. His other hand touched a breast, the one with the ring, just covered it warmly with a palm, fingers closing around the swell of it. I tongued my ball gag and my mouth watered. Then Number Two took my nipple ring with his fingers and pulled. That nipple seemed wired to my pussy - sensation arced between them. The first finger slipped out of my pussy and back to my anus while the other hand went to my clit. I could move my hips a little, tied and suspended as I was, and I pushed forward, wanting more stimulation - he responded by rubbing harder. I wanted to save myself for Number Three, but couldn't resist the raw sexuality of these hands; I knew I'd come soon if he went on ...

"Time," said Mistress Ai. Those hands, too, were gone, and I waited, impatient and feverish now. Amanda made a soft, tuneless sound down below me, like a purr. I answered her quietly, and calmed a little.

"Number Three," said Mistress Ai, and we both fell silent. It was many seconds before the finger touched my lips, tracing their outline around the ball gag and probing into me below the ball. My mouth watered and overflowed, and my pussy was hot: by now both my saliva and my pussy had to be dripping on Amanda. The finger traced a wet line from my lip to my chin, the path of my drool - then it was gone. Again it was many seconds before I felt another touch. This time the hand spanked my right breast - just hard enough to sting and no more: Number Three knew exactly how hard to strike to produce the sensation he wanted. Oh, that hand was good, it was controlled. I wanted another spank, but it didn't come, not on my breast.

Time passed, as before, and then the spank came on my bottom. I twitched in my ropes; once again it stung just enough to suggest control and knowledge of me and my responses. Now a finger traced a path from my ass down to my thigh, around my leg, and up to my pussy. It toyed lightly with my clit, teasing. I was already wet. This wasn't enough sensation - I twisted and made a little noise in my throat, like Amanda's mewing, pleading for more. Then the hand spanked me again, on my pussy this time, just hard enough to promise much more pain and pleasure. I jumped in my ropes and tongued my ball again - I must have looked obscene, a strand of saliva escaping from my mouth, hanging from my lower lip, dropping to my mound. I could come just thinking about the indignity and sensuality of it ...

"Time," said Mistress Ai. "Now the bidders will have ten minutes to consider their promises and write them down. I'll go to the living room with them, and Kevin and Shita will be here to make sure you stay safe."

I heard the retreating feet, and then someone removed my ball gag. "Amanda?" I whispered. "Kevin?"

Kevin said, "I'm here," and Amanda said "Yes, Emily?"

"How do we look, Kevin?"

"Fucking incredible," Kevin said. "I'm turned on and totally envious. I'd give anything to be tied up like that with my wife spanking my cock."

"Thanks, Kevin. Mistress Ai is an artist."

"Are you sure you know what you're doing, Emily?"

"Thanks for your concern, Kevin. I'm not sure, but I think it'll be all right. How are you doing, Amanda? Did I drip on you?"

"A little, Emily."

"I'm sorry, baby."

"I liked it, Emily. If you need to piss ..."

"No, baby, I don't need to."

"Were the touches good, Emily?"

"They were all good. Number One touched my tattoos and rings: he craved beauty."

"I love your tattoos too, Emily."

"And I love yours, Amanda. Number Two finger fucked me: he was bold and sexy."

"I think I know who that was, Emily."

"I think I do too. Number three spanked a breast, my ass, and my pussy. Just one spank each. They were good spanks, exactly right for the moment."

"Those sound like good touches, Emily."

"I wish I could have them all." Thinking about the hands on my body, I felt moisture trickle down the inside of my thigh.

We stayed quiet then, and after what seemed a long time Mistress Ai's voice said, "They're finished with their promises. Are you ready for them?"

"Yes, Mistress, I think so."

Her gentle hands slipped the ball gag back into my mouth and adjusted the strap.

I heard the feet again, then the rustle of paper. Mistress Ai said, "Promise Number One. I will treasure you always, and govern you with love and respect." That seemed clear enough: the keywords were treasure, love, and respect.

"Promise Number Two," said Mistress Ai. "I will rule you with humility so that we can learn to love together." The humility sounded like the hint of an apology - I believed it was sincere.

"Promise Number Three," said Mistress Ai. "Following you, I will lead you." This one was fond of paradox.

"Do you need to have those repeated?" asked Mistress Ai. I shook my head. I thought I could remember them all.

"Now Emily will make her choice," said Mistress Ai. Her hand closed over mine, and I let go of the marble. We had arranged that she'd move off to the side and far enough back that she could see my right hand.

I grew hot, feeling their anticipation and their stares. I wished I could see them: I wanted to see their eyes and mouths so I could guess what they were thinking. I wanted to know what they were wearing. I wished I could talk to them and ask them questions: why had they touched me that way? why had they worded their promises that way? But I'd made these rules myself, with the help of Ai and Amanda, and I wouldn't break them.

Besides, I knew everything I needed to know. A touch and a promise. I had known, somehow, that they'd be enough.

Number One saw me as a beautiful treasure - an object to be possessed. I knew the modern woman in me should cry out against being objectified this way, and anywhere else but in my love life, I would. But I yearned to be possessed by a man who'd look at me as he did a valuable painting or an exquisite jewel. Still, such treasures, though beautiful, couldn't change or grow: perhaps Number One expected me to be unchanging, scarcely human at all, for his aesthetic enjoyment.

Number Two also objectified me: I'd be his fuck-toy, a cunt for him to ram his cock into - and yes, I'd love to submit to such a Master and be his personal slut. He promised that we would work together to learn to love. That aspect of our relationship would be a collaboration - but would it be enough? Shouldn't all of a couple's life together be a collaboration, even if they were Master and slave?

Number Three was the hardest to read. He'd touched my mouth and pussy and spanked me. It was a promise of pain, but what else? Communication and sex, I thought. Both his touch and his promise were about control, but control of himself as much as me. The promise was about reciprocity, too. He'd use the power I gave him, but he'd recognize the power I gained in ceding power to him. It came to me then: I'd thought of submission as resignation and passivity, when actually it required strength and stamina - a strenuous self-abnegation. Number Three, alone among these Masters, invited me to assert myself in a dynamic exchange - at every moment, we'd be choosing a path together, and he'd hold the lead as we traveled it.

I was full of doubt, afraid I was reading too much into Number Three's enigmatic touch and promise. But as I thought of his spanks, the force of them so precisely calibrated, and his teasing words, I felt myself get warm - desire moved inside me, and my mind cleared. There was risk here, but the risk was exciting. I embraced my doubt, the risk, and the danger of him.

Behind my back, I curled the little finger and thumb of my right hand together over my palm and held my other fingers straight out.

Mistress Ai said, "Sold, to Number Three."

* * *

There's a simple linen shift hanging on the closet door; Master brings it to me and slips it over my head. I stand and smooth it down. He buttons his shirt, tightens the knot of his tie, and puts on his suit coat. He takes my hand and leads me from the room.

They're waiting for us in the playroom. Kevin is here, and his wife has joined him - a wiry, severe woman dressed in black, with disquieting tattoos on both arms. Amanda stands against a wall with Ai's four slaves, naked except for black collars, and Ai herself is here, stunning in a colorful kimono, moving to meet us in the middle of the room.

She says, "The slave girl Emily has been living under my care and protection since her former contract was broken. I testify that she is without encumbrance and free to choose a new Master. Has he paid the purchase price, Emily?"

I hesitate for a moment. He didn't promise a thing that could be done in an instant, but rather made a commitment that could never be paid in full. But he loves me, I know he does. He loved me when he asked me to marry him, even though he couldn't see me whole then, any more than I could see myself whole. He still loves me - I knew it when Mistress Ai took off my blindfold and I saw victory flash in his eyes. He's learned to love and accept all of me - I saw that in his eyes, too, as he was lowering me into the bathtub, that he'd love me as a modern woman, as he'd long ago told me he did, but would never again refuse to own and rule me. He'd follow me in that, as he followed when I led him to conquer me with pleasure and pain, here in Ai's playroom.

Something rushes up inside me, from my heart to my head and all through my body. My throat tightens and I'm lightheaded. I gaze at him, and it's like I've never seen him before. He overwhelms my senses, as if in all the world there's no other possible Master. Oh, how I long for him to enslave me!

It's hard to speak, but I manage to say, "Yes."

"Good," Ai says. She nods towards the naked slaves and steps back to stand with Kevin and his wife.

Amanda comes to stand next to me, holding a leash, and Inkei comes to Master with a collar.

I hold out my hand, and Amanda puts the leash into it. I turn to Master and say, "Will you take this leash, Andrew, and use it to guide me? I love you, and I want to belong to you and go where you lead me."

I hold out the leash and he takes it from my hand, saying, "I accept this leash and the responsibility that comes with it. I will guide you, protect you, and love you."

Master takes the collar from Inkei. He says, "Will you kneel, Emily, and accept this collar as a sign of my ownership?"

"I will," I say, and kneel, head upright and eyes downcast.

It's a plain black leather collar with a silver buckle, a gift from Ai. He puts it on me and says, "You belong to me now, Emily."

I say, "I belong to you, Master." Emotion washes through me as I say the words, but the feeling is affirmation, not transformation. I knew I was his when I chose him, and every molecule of me understood what that meant when he forced my safeword out of me.

The ceremony is done, and the celebration begins. The slaves - all but me - have been given a night of freedom. I look around the room. Kevin's eyes are moist. His wife is squeezing his crotch - it looks painful. Mistress Ai has taken a smiling Shita by the hand and is leading him towards the center of the room. Kuso is already kneeling in front of Asoko, face in her pussy, and Amanda and Inkei are eying each other.

I look up into Master's face and see love and understanding there. He knows my desire as well as I do, that everyone here should witness my submission. He reaches down, as I raise my arms, and pulls off my shift. He attaches the leash to my collar and briefly caresses my cheek before straightening up. I reach out, undo his belt and pants, and free him. He's already swelling and rising - everyone can see how he desires and owns me.

There's so much to do. We have to find a place to live. We have to work out our contract. I've got to start a career, or at least find a job. I've got to figure out how to make our strange family work. I need to make peace with my parents.

But worrying and planning can wait. Tonight there's no room in me for anything but happiness and sensuality. I take him in my hand - he's so beautiful, and it's been so long! I lick the whole length of him, slowly, and tease under the head with the tip of my tongue. I squeeze a slippery drop out of him and kiss it away, then draw him into my mouth - he's warm and hard. I massage him with my tongue, sensing the life in him and taking my time. He lets a proprietary hand rest there where my shoulder curves into my neck; his fingers are light and strong. I know I'm pleasing him, and joy rushes into me.

Around us, the party is coming to life. Ai, naked now, is sitting on Shita's face, lips parted, eyes closed, rocking rhythmically. Kevin smiles beatifically as his wife cuffs him to the table, riding crop clenched in her teeth. Asoko leads Kuso off towards the bathroom. Amanda squats in front of Inkei and plays with herself as she sucks his enormous cock, keeping a careful eye on me all the while.

I know how I want Master to take my body for his pleasure tonight. Soon he'll give me a rough fuck - it will be delicious - but I can make him force from me many things I long to give him. Before the night is old I'll be tied up with my ass stuffed full of him, bottom pink, begging for mercy though I want him merciless. He'll fill my mouth with cum, and I'll look into his eyes and see the ownership there as he takes me by the throat and watches me choke it down - and I'll know I'm his.

In the coming weeks and months, I'll show him how to use me when I've been good and punish me when I've been bad. He'll become the Master I need - strong, confident, protective, awe-inspiring - and I'll be the perfect slave for him, serving, fearing, and loving him with all my heart.

Happiness soaring inside me, I close my mouth tight around him, gaze into his eyes, and surrender my will to him. He grins, seizes my neck and a fistful of hair, and drives deep into me.

Acknowledgments

My thanks to the slave Sue for a scene idea in Chapter 6 featuring public display and humiliation. Sue also sent me accounts of slave auctions and auction-like games which supplied crucial details for Chapter 11. Thanks to an anonymous commenter on Chapter 9 for suggesting a bath as aftercare (why didn't I think of that myself?) - I've cheerfully stolen the idea for Chapter 11. Thanks to all the other commenters who've left constructive and supportive notes along the way: some planted the seeds of ideas that sprouted later. Thanks to Literotica for giving me a place to make a spectacle of myself. And thanks to you, dear reader, for sticking it out to the end of my little romance.

12