Slave Immigrant Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's it going neighbour," smiled Anthony confidently.

"Oh hi Anthony," Dianna and Charles waved as we piled into the elevator.

"I see you have my client as a pet," said Anthony.

"Your client," said Charles, he did a double-take. "A little low class for a high-stepper like you."

"Nonsense," said Anthony, "I was able to negotiate a seventy-thirty split on licensing his cock. His investment package is already worth three million. If he didn't have an Android like Mandy on his ass all the time, he'd be fat and dead six months after he's released from his bond."

"Naught Earthman," teased Fantomyia to me, "very lazy."

"Yea they can get fat pretty quick," advised Anthony.

"I'll arrange that on his itinerary," nodded Mistress Dianna.

"If you want I could take him jogging," smiled Fantomyia as she brushed against me like a large cat.

"Ha!" Chuckled Anthony; "an Ancient could run us into the ground. Put him on a treadmill use a riding crop and make sure he does five miles a day."

"Five miles," I gasped.

"Quiet," snapped Mistress Dianna giving me a quick swat to the underside of my bottom lifting my skirt.

"Hey," laughed Anthony, "bullet-proof panties, the latest slave fashion. I heard one over at the Boom-boom Room got his nuts shot off."

"How revolting," minced Charles as the elevator stopped and we headed out on to the transit level. Anthony and Fantomyia continued down to ground level as we got out. "No need to look about," Charles told me. "Somebody will always take you around. We have a law about slave movements. You might have your android be in charge, we'll see."

Over half the people on the transit platform were, well normal folk on their way to work. The rest was a freak show. Full grown hairy men dressed from biker/bitches, leather straps, and diapers. Women were the same and a few only wearing slave collars and nothing else. It was as if a Gay/S&M Party had taken over the platform, but in fact it was just a normal work day. The Heredshe fashion was very popular and lots of men wore skirts of various lengths and fabrics. About the only thing I didn't see was a kilt.

We rode in can best be described as a subway or light rail transit. Cheep plastic covered seats, overhead advertisements, and a crowd of people. Charles took the time to examine my shirt and tie.

"These shirt collars are designed to be low," he told me. "Don't hide the fact that you are a bonded slave. Most people will not mess with you. Any who do, scream for help and the police will come. And don't think about testing it or the punishment platform in the Boom-boom Room will look like a light sentence."

"Yes Master," I said.

We got off at the Ringo station in the centre of the Ringo Building. We went with the flow of the crowd to a security gate. Dianne and Charles were registered as Action Network employees, and so was I. We then went into another crowded elevator and as the floors went higher, the people filtered out till the three of us were alone.

"How did I become an Employee of the Action Network," I asked.

"The Action Network bought you," said Charles.

"Part of my contract," added Dianna, "Uncle Paul promised me a boy-toy and you're it."

"So who owns me," I had to ask.

"I do," said Uncle Paul as the elevator doors opened and he met us. "I was monitoring the conversation and had to be here." He laughed grabbing me by the scruff of the neck and leading me through the slowly filling office. "I know it's early," he babbled, "seven-fifteen in the morning, but I have a seven-thirty board meeting and I want to get a few things straight with my latest property."

He practically threw me head first into his office which was a surprise. Uncle Paul's private office was, a medium affair where he worked. I didn't have much time to look about as my nose was buried into the desk-pad on the desk and my skirt was lifted up and the back plate was unlocked.

"This is all he can take," he yelled at Dianna and Charles as he practically ripped the small butt-plug out of my ass. "What," he hit my ass hard, "kind of a sick joke is this?"

"What joke," I gasped, "my ass can stretch, but it hurts like hell and please use lube."

"You lucky bitch," he cursed at Dianna as he stormed about the office. "Stay put," he ordered me as if I would dare.

"Hell I like doing virgins," smiled Dianna trying to get on Uncle Paul's good side. But he didn't have one.

"I have a few rules here," he told me as a rattan cane landed with a hard thud on the desk beside my face. "You have potential, but you need to learn the rules. Rule number one," the cane landed on my naked ass so hard I thought my eyes would pop out of their sockets. Arms and legs flailed but I kept my face on the desk. "We live on Free Skyes, this is not a Space Port, you need to learn the local language. And that language is Freedom Common," he added in a foreign language I had no idea he was saying.

"What," I gasped.

"Freedom Common," he said in Coalition Basic and hit my ass again just as hard. "And you will learn it fast. I am paying for your courses, if you don't speak Freedom Common like a native in two weeks, I will punish you again and send you back."

"Two weeks," I gasped, "how can I learn in two week?"

"You didn't study languages," he bellowed hitting me again. "Great flaming ball of Agg, you are the laziest, stupidest," the cane landed two more times going down my thighs. "I'm not taking time to teach it all to you, I have a Sex-a-terry for that. And you are not good enough to do that because you don't speak the language." The cane landed again on my back and despite the cloths it hurt. "Where was I?"

"You laid down rule number one," said Dianna.

"And gave him five strokes," added Charles.

"No smart mouth from you Charles," he snapped at him, "we've had a bad month. Any more from you and I'll punish you by taking your trousers and have you back to a skirt and frilly panties." This made no sense to me and my ass was throbbing.

"Two," he thundered as the cane hit me again. "When you go to sing to a live audience, especially high class executives consult with a Music Director and see what these people like. Not everybody likes Earth Songs translated into Coalition Common; they don't sound so good." He hit me again, "got that?"

"Yes Master," I cried.

"Fuck the Master stuff," he bellowed hitting me two more time. "You will always address me as Uncle Paul. You got that."

"Yes Uncle Paul," I said through tears.

"Three," he bellowed hitting me even harder as the cane bent, "don't tell jokes off the top of your head. Always get a couple writers together and work it out first. Your jokes are LAME," he added with a blow so hard the cane splintered.

"Uncle Paul," interrupted Charles, "he's bleeding."

"Lick it clean," he ordered the Sex-a-terry. This young girl dressed similar to me but not a bonded slave got down and started licking the blood off my ass. "You want to take his punishment," Uncle Paul asked Charles.

"To keep you from breaking him," said Charles, "yes."

"NO," I said back, "I'll pay for whatever stupid decisions I make. Master Charles, Uncle Paul put up the money he has every right to train me."

"Well luck both or you," he said tossing the broken can on the desk, "cause I just finished." He then spoke privately to both Dianna and Charles, but I could still hear them. "You two still want to send him to the clinic?"

"Yea," said Charles quietly, "I hate fumbling with lube-tubes."

"And I hate hairy men," added Dianna.

"Well I prefer them to like anal sex," added Uncle Paul, "it's done. He'll rest in your private sex room Charles. I'll have my sex-a-terry then take him to the clinics. Is his ass clean," he asked the sex-a-terry.

"Yes Uncle Paul," she smiled wiping her chin. "His blood taste salty."

"Well that's nice," he smiled pleasantly, "get off the table Pontiac so that she can take your place." I staggered off the desk into Charles' strong arms. The pretty little brown haired girl bent over the desk, she was not wearing underwear and her shaved pussy was very appealing. Uncle Paul undid his fly and took out his monster of a dick. "Okay you two get out of here, and take our pet with you."

"He's going to fuck that little girl," I whispered to Charles.

"Any time he wants," he smiled, "she's a Business Intern, she doesn't even get paid to be here."

"She looks sixteen," I told Dianna.

"Sixteen is legal age," she told me. She gave me a kiss, "I have a script reading, maybe they can send you back with me if you are up to it."

"Always Mistress." Charles shoved two finger up my ass and I kept my mouth shut.

"See yah," he kissed her goodbye. Then to me, "my office is this way." His office was not too far from Uncle Paul's and that said volumes. His office was very modern and roomy. He opened a hidden door where there was a couch. He moved some cushions so that I could lay down with my ass in the air. "Take a nap," he told me. "Strip down to your underwear, we don't like you sleeping in your clothes."

"What if I have to," I ventured. Charles opened another door revealing a small fresher. "My hands are not tied," I added.

"You can touch your ass as much as you want," said Charles, "the room has cameras. If you try to masturbate using one of the many vibratos and insert-abeles I'll know. So don't."

12