Co-Workers Turned Sex Slaves Ch. 01

Story Info
McKenna and Lacey are blackmailed into becoming sex slaves.
3.1k words
4.27
30.5k
37

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I begin, I should say that this is not a confession. A confession implies an admission of guilt, and I am not admitting to any guilt on my part. I took advantage of an opportunity and did what most people would have done in my situation, even if they would never admit it out loud. Besides, it worked out in the end.

It all started some time ago when I was just beginning my career. I had spent the better part of my adult life at university as I found myself needing to do so to advance in my field. I received a bachelor's and then went for my MBA at a top university with the intention of breaking into the business world. Somehow, the only job I managed to get straight out of college was as a math teacher. I did this for some time until I finally, after many interviews with my companies, I was given an entry level analyst position at a large financial company in the Big Apple. As such, I barely put in my two weeks' notice before I found myself searching for an apartment in New York City.

I began my new job immediately. My pay was decent, but not enough considering what I paid for my degree. Nonetheless, this was my foot in the door, and I intended to take full advantage of this opportunity. I arrived on my first day wearing my best suit expecting to have a somewhat boring first day. I did not expect, however, to find myself being shown around by the curviest woman I ever laid eyes on.

McKenna was only twenty-eight years old but she was already the head of her own division despite being the same age as me. The textbook definition of a big, beautiful, successful black woman, McKenna was a 42F in cup size (as I would later learn) but she wasn't fat, nor was she skinny. She just had a naturally curvy body and a huge spankable ass as well. It was honestly hard to determine if McKenna's ass or tits were bigger. She was the definition of an S-shape, and it was all natural, as evidenced by her tits jiggling and her ass swaying with each step she took in her high heels. McKenna was wearing a white pinstriped suit that did nothing to hide her curves and despite her blue collared shirt leaving only one button unbuttoned, she couldn't even hope to hide her body.

"Normally I don't show new analysts around myself," she explained, "but it seems we've had some issues with the new analysts lately. We had to let a few go which is why you were hired so late. Normally, we hire at the start of the summer, but that's how incompetent those idiots were."

I was trying to listen. I really was! But there was no way that I was getting through the tour without being distracted by her body. The only thing I managed to remember in the end was what cubicle I would be working in and that I would be reporting directly to her.

"And another thing," she added. "I don't date co-workers, so don't even think of asking me out. I know, I know, but two analysts already tried this month so it needs to be said. Now, if you need anything you can ask my assistant, Grant."

With that, McKenna left me to my cubicle and the numerous tasks she assignment me that day. As I worked, I daydreamed about her, but I soon had a new crush in the office: a Puerto Rican who was younger than McKenna and had only been working there for a year. Lacey was twenty-four and did not have her MBA but her background in data science made her a valuable asset to the company. As for her other assets, Lacey's ass was the start of the show. It screamed "spank me" and was slightly larger than even McKenna's ass. Her tits were smaller but still 32Ds and worth fantasizing over.

Throughout that first week, I found it difficult to focus on work with two hot ladies in the same department. McKenna's flat-out declaration that she would never date me was annoying. I was a decent looking guy. I may not have been the most ripped guy in the world, but I worked out from time to time, on the slimmer side of average, and just over six feet tall. Still, she never seemed to show the slightest interest in me, so I focused my attentions on Lacey. I spoke to her, brought her coffee regularly, and even started to borderline flirt, but then I found out she had a boyfriend. Some guy named Doug who she was getting serious with. Fuck!

Then, just over a month later, I found something that would change the power dynamic forever. McKenna and Lacey were on friendly terms and went out together from time to time. Of course, I was never invited, but on New Years' Eve the company hosted a party that evening and was nice enough to give everyone New Years' Day off. Rumor had it that this was because the CEO would need the day to nurse his hangover. Whatever. This was my shot. I knew from McKenna's assistant that Lacey had caught Doug cheating on Christmas Eve, and they broke up. I worked my way into the conversation and spoke with Lacey away from McKenna, but the look in her eyes told me that I would be disappointed.

"Listen, Ben," she started. "You're a nice guy, but you're not my type."

"What is your type then?" I blurted out. I was more than a bit tipsy by this point.

"I-Its complicated," she stammered, clearly drunk as well. "I-I just, I-I tend to date, I don't know."

"Lacey!" McKenna called. "You wanna go to that other spot?"

"Yeah!" Lacey called back, shooting me one last apologetic look before disappearing with McKenna. I took another shot of tequila and located my coat before getting in my car and following them at some distance. I didn't really have a clear plan and in hindsight it was probably a stupid idea, something I was growing more certain of as I followed them into New Jersey. Why the fuck were they going to Jersey?

Then came the fateful moment. A man staggered in front of their car on some backroad in New Jersey and they hit him. I immediately parked and turned off the engine. Recovering from the shock, I slipped out and hid behind some bushes to overhear Lacey and McKenna panicking, mostly because they were drunk driving and the man appeared to have broken his neck. Seeing an opportunity, I whipped out my phone and recorded the entire thing, including them getting back in their car and taking off towards the city. After sneaking back to my own car, I did the same.

The next day I reviewed the footage and checked the news. The man was indeed dead and the police were at a loss as to who committed the hit and run which killed him. I instantly realized I was in possession of the best blackmail material possible. After quickly making copies and putting in safeguards, I sent a copy of the footage to McKenna's personal email and told her to bring Lacey and meet me at my apartment in two hours or the video would go straight to the police. I grew nervous when I saw no response to my email, even an hour later. However, two hours after on the dot, the buzzer ringed.

"Who is it?" I asked over the intercom.

"McKenna," called a shaky voice. I buzzed her in. A few minutes later Lacey and McKenna were sitting at my kitchen table inside my small apartment.

"What do you want?" McKenna asked. "A raise? A promotion?"

"Its not a matter of what I want," I explained, "but rather who."

I looked pointedly at McKenna's tits. She scoffed and covered up.

"Anything but that," she hissed. I looked over at Lacey who was staring at the floor.

"Lacey, are you willing to spend the next twenty years in prison because McKenna is being a prude?" I asked. Lacey began to sob.

"You see what you've done?" McKenna asked harshly as she moved to comfort Lacey.

"What I've done?" I asked mockingly. "I'm not the one who got drunk and hit someone with my car."

"You were drunk driving too!"

"But I didn't hit anyone, and I didn't get caught. Also, good luck proving I was drunk. There's no video of me acting drunk, but you two are stumbling all over the place in this. Look!"

"I don't want to," Lacey cried.

"Shhh, it's going to be ok," cooed McKenna comfortingly.

"It won't, unless McKenna takes off her shirt."

McKenna glared daggers at me but after the longest ten seconds of my life, lifted her t-shirt above her head revealing a purple bra containing the biggest tits I've seen live.

"And the bra," I said, leaning back. McKenna glared again before complying. She covered her tits with one arm but I was already hard as a rock under my sweatpants.

"None of that covering up bullshit," I told her. "You know what I want.

"Happy now?" McKenna spat as she let her arms down revealing her massive tits in all their splendor. Even Lacey paused her crying to stare.

"Not quite," I said. "Pants and underwear off, now!"

McKenna stood up, her big tits bouncing as she did so. She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off along with her panties while glaring at me the entire time. I looked her directly in the eye and then looked back at her tits. Finally, the great McKenna stood before me naked and somewhat humiliated.

"Get on your knees and beg me not to send that video to the cops," I ordered.

"Seriously?"

"Do it, bitch!"

McKenna slowly dropped to her knees in front of my chair. She touched the inside of my leg and began to beg.

"Please, Jack! Please don't send me to jail!"

"You can do better. For Lacey's sake."

"Please! I'll do anything! I've done everything!"

"Oh, you haven't begun to do everything, but that's exactly what I want from you and Lacey. You both want to avoid prison? Ok then. Both of you will agree to submit to my every desire. Anything I ask of you, no matter what it is, you will do it without hesitation, and if I am not satisfied, the whole world sees this video."

Lacey began to cry again. This time, I'm the one who moved to comfort her while McKenna stayed in the same position on her knees contemplating the cost of her freedom.

"I can't go to jail!" Lacey sobbed. "I won't survive in there!"

"You're right," I said simply. "A pretty little thing like you won't last a day. By the end of the first week, you'll be the cell block's bitch. At least with this arrangement, you only have to please me, and once the statute of limitations is up, you can do what you want."

Lacey continued to cry. I sighed and stood up.

"I'll tell you both what, you can have the day to decide, but tell me your answer by eight tonight or the cops see the video."

Lacey nodded and went to the door. McKenna went to stand up but I pushed her back down onto her knees.

"Consider this the cost of me granting you these next six hours," I told McKenna. Lacey looked back at her.

"Go," McKenna told her. "I'll handle this."

Lacey shut the door behind her and I left McKenna on her knees as I went to lock it. I turned around, my hard on obvious. I pulled my sweatpants and t-shirt off revealing my 7 inch fully erect circumcised cock. McKenna glanced at it and then back at me with a pleading look in her eye.

"Please, I've never fucked a white man," she said. I chuckled.

"Well, too bad, cause you're going to every day for at least the next five years unless you'd rather go to prison."

"I can handle myself in prison."

"But Lacey can't, and you know it. Besides, you think anybody would hire you once you got out? If you got out? I mean, a man is dead because of you."

McKenna sighed, her big breasts heaving. She glanced at my cock and then back at me as I sat down in front of her.

"Suck," I said, pointing to my cock. McKenna looked up at me.

"Could you at least manscape a bit first?" she asked. I laughed.

"You don't get to make demands anymore," I said matter-of-factly. "Now suck my dick or get used to wearing orange."

McKenna grumbled but eventually leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. I reached down and squeezed her massive tits as she bobbed her head up and down. I grabbed her head and forced her to choke on my dick as she struggled to breathe with her nose pressed into my pubes. After a few seconds, I let her up and she gasped.

"Lick my balls," I commanded as I lifted my cock up. McKenna gave me a look of disgust before gingerly lapping at my ballsack.

"Put them in your mouth and suck," I ordered. McKenna had no other option so she did so and I moaned with pleasure.

"That's it!" I told her. "You're doing a great job sucking my nuts!"

After a few minutes of this, I ordered her to start sucking my dick again. This time, I began to facefuck her with my tempo increasing as I grew closer to an orgasm. Finally, I couldn't hold it back and I came inside her warm mouth.

"Swallow," I ordered in between moans of pleasure as I came deep inside McKenna's mouth. She obviously didn't like it very much but she swallowed my cum regardless, knowing what I had over her head. I let the last drops dribble out before I stood up and put my pants back on.

"You can go now," I said cheerfully. "If you agree to my demands, text me your address. I'm sure you apartment is better than mine. Have Lacey meet you there and make sure the two of you are both naked when I get there. Got it?"

"Yes, Jack," said McKenna defeatedly as she began to get dressed.

"Good. One more thing. You will address me as sir or master from now on, at least in private."

"Yes... sir."

"Good girl. Make sure Lacey knows the expectations too and that its both of you or none. Also, in case you get any fancy ideas, I have the email scheduled to be sent at noon daily. I need to be there to stop it. So basically, I have you by the pussy."

McKenna said nothing and left. I smiled an began to pack a suitcase, anticipating that they would fold. Sure enough, McKenna texted me around 7:30 with her address that they would agree to be my sex slaves. I was ecstatic, especially since she used the term 'sex slave.' I was beating around the bush with it, but that's what they now were. At 9PM sharp I arrived at her apartment. I was right, it was a penthouse and obviously cost a lot. I rang and soon I was up there waiting outside her fancy-ass apartment. The door opened and McKenna was there in all her naked glory with Lacey behind her, also naked. I walked in with my suitcase and smirked. The place was gorgeous, but my two new sex slaves still stole the show.

"Good girls," I said. "We got work tomorrow so I'm not going to waste any time. You two are my sex slaves now and will obey my every command. Clear?"

"Yes sir," McKenna said, looking me in the eye. Was there a hint of defiance?

"Yes, master," affirmed Lacey, looking down.

"Good. Lacey, get over here and suck my dick. McKenna, you can stand next to me so I can sample the goods."

"Do you have to degrade us like this?" asked McKenna. I grabbed her nipple and twisted it causing her to yelp.

"No talking back," I snapped. "You will be punished for that later. Lacey, this cock isn't going to suck itself."

Lacey looked as though she was about to cry again, but stifled her tears and took my cock in her mouth. It was warm and moist with her saliva. As she gave me what turned out to be a good blowjob, I groped McKenna's tits and ass for several minutes. I felt like I was in a candy store. This stuck-up bitch who was technically my boss was now forced to let me touch her everywhere.

"Open your mouth, McKenna," I commanded. She did so hesitantly. After kissing her on the lips, I gathered up some saliva from the back of my own mouth and spit it into hers.

"Swallow!" I instructed. McKenna nearly gagged as she swallowed my spit. I was close to cumming but ordered Lacey to hold the cum in her mouth. After I came, I helped her to her feet and she showed me a mouthful of cum.

"Good, now kiss McKenna and share it with her."

Lacey looked nervous but McKenna took the initiative, kissing Lacey on her lips and allowing Lacey to spill some of the cum into McKenna's mouth. They kissed once more before both looked at me with cum in their mouths.

"Swallow." I ordered yet again. They both swallowed with relative ease. The last drop of cum fell on McKenna's perfectly polished floor.

"One of you lick that up," I said. "Cum in this house doesn't go to waste."

Lacey and McKenna shared a glance. I knew Lacey's act was bullshit. She was a slut and McKenna knew it.

"I sucked his dick before," McKenna said. "It's your turn now."

"You were the one driving!" cried Lacey.

"And you were there making you an accomplice," I interjected. "Now be a good little whore and lick up my cum or be the cell block's new toy tonight."

"Lacey quickly dropped to her knees again and with one lick got the drop of cum off the floor. I threw myself onto the couch and turned on the tv.

"McKenna, go get the three of us a drink. I'm sure you have something good so no cheap shit. Lacey, you can come over here and snuggle with me on the couch. The three of us are going to be having a lot more fun tonight!"