All Comments on 'Slave In My Own Home Ch. 02'

by dreamweaver705

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT!

really hot,waiting for sequels!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well written

The story was great-I particularly enjoyed your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I cummed right here:

"You like to use my pussy as the vessel from which to drink the Master's cum, don't you?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wish I could be turned into that slave

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

I Love helping married sissy bois complete their destiny in first becoming my voyeuristic cuckold slave watching me awaken the desire and countless Orgasms in their wives they have not witnessed before. As a special skill set i am able to make women become "Squirters" giving them intense "G" spot orgasms and taking them to the height of squirting all over as they cum making them cum over and over losing their minds for the first time. Especially if the Lust has worn off for the couple after years of a boring or sexless marriage. I have even been reffered by female friends to "help" their close friend who has Never had a really great orgasm. I will do it for married women if the Husband knows and allot of times he might even be the one to initially ask me to show him how to make her reel like never before. I exclude the part where after my 3 "private" sessions with her where then he can watch and assist. Usually eager at this point as she has told him of the transformation in Her sex life and desperately now wants him to learn. And just like the story i can pick up on when the Hubby is submissive as sometimes he is eating the creampie I created. If he has given me those signals or she has in her comments then it is time to Assert my Dominance over him too. First informing him he is eating my cum indirectly. Then we move on to him licking me cock clean of her juices and If he seems eager or relishes the task and is not completely revolted then I know he will be Bi or soon turn Gay like this story. I then make him my fluffer and the initial training has gone to a new level as he will be submissive to her and to me. I like to humble him by making him wear his Hotwife's panties and stockings and eventually will have him now in full drag or iin just a sexy feminine jockstrap so his ass is in the breeze and soon toys will prepare him for the final step. That is where he will get my hard cock in his pussy-ass and once my DNA and cum have filled him he is plugged and made to have me soak into him forever being a part of him mentally and physically. Depending on the wife as to whether she wants just a cuckold, or a sissy boi toy or even a hardcore faggot. I have assisted several husbands who live on the downlow and even comment on these stories as it turns them on thinking of being the Cuckold or sissy but they are afraid of what she will say or if it will ruin their marriage. 99.9% of the time is she is in any way repressed or like most women she has been secretly wishing some Hung Hunk will come along and take control of them not like the good guy husband who is 100% of the time Not the Chad. These men either email me "curious" and wonder what it entails as I repeat the above to them and ask them if they are "willing" to be Honest and Not hide their feelings. If i see they are and are willing to follow rather then lead. It is that make or break moment when allot of them blurt out or confess their true desires. After that the "plan" is tailored to them. And I Always promise Not to out them if the wife doesn't submit which has only one out of over 2 dozen times. ALL and I repeat ALL are so Happy and estacitic when it falls into place at first as like this story their initial excitement can take a twist as I anticipate the varied reactions and allot of the time I leave after this goal has worked in bringing them closer together. Other times like this story it awakened the wife and it is Now Her choice as to were it goes and what she wants her hubby to do or become. .

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

Unfortunately I’m getting tired of these stories where the Dom don’t understand their subs. Without understanding you can’t be a good Dom and will often lose your sub.

Even though the author clearly states that the Sub is getting off on being submissive and brr we big humiliated, they will often have the Dom do something that is totally out there in regard to the sub. In this case the wife assume her husband is gay because he eats cum from her pussy, sucks a dildo, and gets off on ass play. Nowhere has the Sub indicated that even in his own mind. He hasn’t been obsessed with cock or thought about submitting to one. He has gotten off on his wife and master receiving pleasure as a good sub should. He has also gotten off on humiliation. By calling him a fag during this play it might get him off. however they don’t have aftercare in this story to take the sting out. So, we have nothing to assume that the sub isn’t subject to this full time and may easily end up confused and broken.

So, a lack of knowledge leads down a wrong path. It might be right for the Dom but it can really lead to unhappiness and mental issues for the sub. I appreciate greatly those stories where the Dom has good discussion with the sub to find out how they are handling the issues. while the thought of a Dom who doesn’t give a shit is fun, the reality would be much worse.

In this story we see minimal indications that there is any affection left between the wife and husband. They allow him to stay but that could be because they couldn’t afford their lifestyle without his income. It could also be because they get off on abusing him. And not just in the fun playtime way, but in a nasty hostile way meant to hurt. She does allow him to eat her pussy, but once again that could be for selfish reasons and not because it also brings the husband pleasure. She does gently introduce him gently to the anal play and he loves it. She could have just rammed it in and he would have taken it. That may have shown affection. She also doesn’t humiliate him outside the home. So, I have some hope here still.

Lastly I’m tired of the trope that just because his Dick was hard he was enjoying it. I did not enjoy my rape, but I did get off. I get off to straight porn but I am not primarily straight. The things that make our body hard do not always align with those things that are good for us mentally. It is very important that the Dom understands this because a true submissive will do things that will cause themselves physical and mental harm to please their Dom.

Lastly for today, most of us need some kind of physical displays of affection for our mental health. Otherwise it is easy to believe no one cares for us and we are alone. When those bad days come along this is often what gets us through. This husband seems to lack that which makes him even more susceptible to mental failure. In the end you can have the greatest sex ever but it is only a part of your life. If the other parts are bad eventually they may more than counterbalance the good sex.

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

Also, I forgot. If the wife was correct that the husband only liked her pussy for the masters cum, why did she put her clean pussy in the face of her husband? He obviously got off harder with that and not only for the shame of it.

And, the questioning and confusion of her husband shows that mental damage is occurring. She is a shit Dom. So is the Master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous