Slave of the Dungeon Master Ch. 01

Story Info
Dita is sent to the dungeon for disobedience.
2.5k words
4.19
36.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dita sat on her knees for what seemed like hours, her body bent so her neck could fit through the stocks before her. Her hands were tied crossed behind her back so she was completely vulnerable. She knew exactly where she was; in Versalles Tower dungeon.

She was stripped of her clothing, and she knew why. Dita was being punished, and the slave dungeon was the place the girls feared going the most. There were many horror stories born there. She found herself nervous, but knew there was no escaping such a fate.

the dungeon door unlocked, and in stepped a tall man, he wasn't disgustingly overweight, but he had a round belly on him that was enough to turn many girls off. His eyes were dark, and his skin lightly tanned. Residing between his legs was a large erection, the one that would be more than likely inside of her in a short amount of time.

She knew much about this man without ever meeting him before. He thrived off humiliation, and sadistic pleasures. His name was Anton Bullock, and it was well known. She watched with her light blue eyes as he walked around behind her and out of sight. He stood there for a bit examining her backside. "Well... look what we have here, a newly caught slave, and already she's causing trouble for her master. I guess I'll have to tame you." He informed her sounding quite pleased.

Dita said nothing just looking towards the floor. "What? No begging?" He asked curiously.

"I... I fail to see where it would get me... you will do as you wish with me... I have no means of escape." She said thinking logically.

He chuckled a bit amused before coming to the front of her, kneeling a bit to look at her face. He ran his large sausage thumb along her lower lip noting how full and luscious they looked. "The king has a problem with your inability to properly mop. He says you can't seem to clean the floors properly. I think I know how to fix a lazy arse." He smirked pulling off his belt a wooden cylinder with a rounded head, just a bit smaller than his thumb in circumference.

Anton held the cylinder before her face, "This is about to go up your ass. I've been told you haven't been used there... the King doesn't seem to be such a fan of buggering, most of the slaves have virginal assholes, I wonder if you're the same."

Dita was a bit nervous, but she shook her head, "I've never been touched back there..."

Anton looked her face over, "You're different, I can already tell, no crying or begging, just acceptance... I like you... you'll be a fun change from the normal routine. For being such a good girl, I'll let you lubricate it with your mouth before it goes in, how about that?" He smirked pushing it into her mouth.

Dita lathered it with spit knowing full well she'd need it. Anton removed it from her lips and marvelled at the amount of spit, "Good girl... now get ready, this is going to hurt."

He moved behind her to see her round shapely ass. He spread her cheeks enough to see her pink puckering hole, and began pushing the wood inside. Dita bit her lip and groaned as he took his time gently rocking it back and forth until it went all the way inside. Once it was all the way inside she took deep breaths as her anus adjusted to the new feeling.

"You're nice and tight... this is going to be a fun day..." He walked around to the front of her showing her a wood cylinder bigger in circumference than the average penis, "By the time you leave this dungeon you'll be able to fit this clean up your pooper..."

Dita looked at the piece of wood knowing she was in for a long session of torture. "I'll let you in on a little something... I love ass. It's my favourite part of a woman, and that's the only place I want to put my dick. You're going to learn a lot about that." He smirked a bit.

Dita nodded, "Yes sir. I will serve you well." She responded feeling her muscles clenching around the piece of wood up her ass.

Anthon looked amused, "What? No tears? This is a first... I don't know how I'll react if you aren't sobbing while I'm buggering you." He stood up and walked around to her rear end again pulling the piece of wood out of her anus.

She felt the air that had been pushed inside her anus, but tried to pretend it wasn't there; she would feel indecent farting despite what he was doing to her. She felt a finger probing at her rectum next. "Oh!" She tensed a bit trying not to let the air slip out of her rear end.

"Now, now girl... tensing will only make it hurt. Just relax and let my finger inside." Anton instructed.

Dita let out a deep breath and relaxed noting the uncomfortable fart didn't slip out. He shoved his finger inside pushing it as deep as it would go watching as her toes curled. She bit her lip noting a strange feeling as he thrust it back in forth inside her; it was making her wet.

Anton watched as he pucker clenched around his finger. "Mmm... I can't wait to shove my cock up there... but all in good time. He pulled his finger out and pulled another piece of wood from his belt. On the opposite end that was to go inside was a slight grove meant to keep her asshole plugged.

Anthon did her the courtesy of lathering it in his own spit before eagerly pushing it inside. She focused entirely on relaxing her anus as he shoved it all the way inside. "There, all plugged up and no where to go." He chuckled before unlatching the stocks and opening them.

She sat up and shook her black hair out of her face a bit before looking back at him for instructions. "What's your name girl?" He asked it curiously.

"It's Dita sir." She said softly.

"Well Dita," He walked over to the stool against the wall and sat down, his erection stiff as the hunk of wood in her ass, "I want you to come over here and find a way to please my cock."

Dita noted that despite his gut, his erection was unmistakably large. "Of course sir." She got onto her knees before him.

Anton watched as she leaned down and wrapped her lips around his erection. He grabbed the paddle from beside the stool and groaned a bit as she sucked on him. He smacked her ass with the paddle on the left cheek. She jumped a bit but continued to suck. "Yeah... that's a good girl. You keep sucking that cock." He smacked her other cheek with the paddle watching her jump once again.

He moaned as her head bobbed a bit faster, "Oh... I might have to request to keep you down here... you know how to suck a dick..." He watched her large lips engulf his erection.

Dita continued her sucking for several minutes before he pushed her head down on it pushing his dick to the back of her throat, "Swallow it." He ordered as he flooded her throat with his seaman.

Obediently she swallowed it down without letting herself taste any of it. She pulled off when he let go of her head in gasped for air. "Mm... that's better. Now I can focus... You really got me hot and bothered with that tight shit hole of yours." He chuckled before standing up. "Bend over." He ordered.

Dita bent and felt him pull the plug from her anus. To her great horror the air expelled itself rather loudly. Anton smirked, "Woops... looks like someone's farting. That's pretty normal actually, it makes all the girls blush, just like you."

Dita looked at him a bit feeling a bit shamed despite herself. "I'm sure I'll be hearing a lot more than just farting soon enough." She wasn't sure what he meant by that.

Anton led her to a bench of wood with a belt across the middle. He untied her hands and made her lie on her back. He attached the belt under her breasts strapping her down tight enough so she couldn't move. Cranking something to the side of her a bit the bench began to tilt back. He then hunched over her pulling her calves to her shoulders before strapping her ankles to the wooden pillars behind her head forcing her to stay like that, her ass much higher up than her head. Anton looked down at her slightly open hole. "Perfect..."

Dita wasn't sure what was happening next, but something in her gut told her she likely wouldn't enjoy it. "Well Dita, before I train those shit hole muscles of yours, I'd better clean you out. He held up a funnel much to her horror. "C-Clean me out?"

Anton smirked at her sudden look of horror. "Oh yeah. It's time for an enema." He pushed the funnel into her asshole before reaching for the bucket of water by his feet.

She watched with horror as he began pouring the water into the funnel. Within seconds she felt the water filling her asshole. It was warm, and it felt good. "Oh..." She sighed closing her eyes letting her head fall back.

"Feels good doesn't it? The warm water filling up your shit pipe..." His vulgar words seemed to make her more wet, and she couldn't explain why.

"Yes sir..." She groaned as he poured the last of it in the funnel.

He waited a few moments before putting down the bucket and grabbing hold of the funnel. "Now Dita... you're going to hold all of that inside your cute little ass until I tell you you're allowed to shit. Understand me?"

Dita nodded, "Yes sir." She gripped the sides of the bench tightly as she felt him pull out the funnel.

A bit of water squirted out, but not much. She focused hard on relaxing her ass. Her eyes were clamped closed, and she bit her lip. Anton watched her rather amused, most of the slaves just cried, she seemed to be enduring it all very well. "Now what I want you to do is keep it in. I'm going to sit you up, and then you're going to crouch over that bucket and shit it all out for me."

Dita nodded and felt him until her ankles before carefully lowering her legs. He unbuckled the strap under her breasts and helped her to the bucket. She crouched over it nervously before looking up at him, "A-Are you going to... watch me?" She asked embarrassed.

"Oh yes... I wouldn't miss this..." He smirked.

Dita closed her eyes with shame and began pushing out the water. "Uh..." She groaned.

"Do you feel like an animal, shitting in front of me like a dog?" He watched her as she expelled her bowels.

"Yes sir..." She felt her face flush a she continued pissing from her ass.

"That's because you are my dog, bitch. Now say it." He ordered.

"I.. I'm your dog... I'm your bitch." She felt her clit jump with excitement; how was that possible?

Anton watched as she stayed crouched for a bit, "Are you done bitch?" He asked.

Dita nodded, "Yes sir..."

"Get up then. Did you like the feeling of shitting? I hope so, you're not done yet." He pulled her over to a table on the far side of the room. "It's time to get those muscles used to squeezing and pushing..." he grabbed her wrists tying them back behind her. He leaned her over the table and knelt down to tie her ankles to the legs of the table.

Anton grabbed some wooden balls on a thick cord before placing them in front of her face. "These are going to help train you. All but one of these will get pushed in that tight hole. I want you to force them out."

Dita nodded, "Yes sir."

Pressing the first ball against her ass he began pushing it in before moving onto the next ball. Dita bit her lip and groaned, her pussy getting wetter. After a moment Anton rubbed his finger along her slit, "Oh-ho... someone's getting horny..."

"I-I'm not-" She tried to deny it cheeks going red.

"I'm no idiot... I'm impressed... I will definitely be continuing this training..." He felt his cock stiffen as he shoved the final two beads into her ass.

"Now push these out... be quick about it, my prick needs to get in there..." She felt her face flush at that prospect before pushing. Every time one popped out her anus recoiled making her moan, "Oh..."

Anton bit his lip watching her ass spit them out one by one. He could hardly take anymore before he pulled the last three out to quickly shove himself inside. Dita gasped loudly as he pushed himself entirely inside. "Oh God!" She moaned, her wetness getting worse.

"You like it bitch?" He leaned over her, his belly resting on her back.

"Yes sir... please fuck me..." She couldn't help herself, he felt good deep inside.

Anthon groaned and continued to fuck her hard. Reaching down he rubbed her clit feeling her muscles contract around his erection. "Oh yeah... you're an anal slut..."

"Y-yes sir..." She whimpered clenching around him.

He thrust a few more times before he pulled out entirely. He looked at her asshole as he rammed it back in. She squealed, "Oh!" She cried.

He repeated his motions a few times enjoying the hole engulfing his cock. "Oh that's one hungry shit hole..." He groaned before starting to speed up.

"You ready to have your asshole filled bitch?" He asked gripping her hair.

"Yes sir!" She moaned loudly.

"Beg for it!" He growled.

"Please sir! Fill my ass!" She screamed.

Anton moaned as he released hard into her ass. Dita panted heavily as he hunched over her. "Oh... thank you sir..." She moaned out in a sexy tone.

Anton pulled out and grabbed the large dildo he had shown her earlier, "Time to plug that shit hole..." He pushed it inside.

"Ahh!" She moaned loudly as it was forced all the way inside.

"Good... now you're all stretched. The shit will just fall right out of you if you don't watch it." He chuckled undoing her wrists.

She stood up as he untied the ropes around her ankles. "Now get going back to the king. Keep that piece of wood in your asshole, and put on your panties... You're keeping it up there until tomorrow." He smirked darkly.

Dita nodded, "Yes sir, anything you say." She walked over to her clothes in the corner shakily.

Sliding on the leather panties and matching bra she stumbled out of the dungeon. Anton watched her go, "...I'm going to miss that one..." He was sure he'd be seeing her again very soon.