Slave to a Couple Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A yank on my hair reminded me of the more tangible force that drew me forward and I sucked in, ever so slightly. It really did feel a little like french kissing, but not enough that I could pretend. As I moved my tongue around inside of my mistress, I got a stronger taste of her juices. They were sweeter than Master's, and perhaps a bit tangy. Despite myself, I kind of wanted to taste more.

Just as I was beginning to relax and find a rhythm, I was pulled away by my hair. "Clit," she gasped out, "suck my clit, you stupid slut!" I moved forward again and did as she said, eventually finding a balance between paying attention to Mistress's clit and her cunt. It took much longer than it took with Master, but eventually, Mistress was satisfied and pushed me away again, panting a bit.

"You know, Doug," she addressed Master, "she's not half bad at that. Are you ready now?" Master nodded and helped her out of the chair. As she stood, she pulled up on my leash until I was on my feet as well.

Mistress led me to a small bed in the corner of the room. It had a single white sheet upon it and nothing else, it was obviously not meant for sleeping. "Lie down." She told me, and secured the end of my leash to a bedpost. I did as I was told and she moved near the foot of the bed, lifting one of my legs up and away from the other, bending it at the knee.

"Let's see if you're ready for this." Mistress said as she ran her finger through my slit. I knew I was wet there, and was embarrassed that she could see just how much the day's activities had aroused me. "She's sopping wet!" Mistress announced to Master and patted the top of my mound and laughed. She then turned back to me. "It's time to get rid of that pesky virginity, slut. You're not too much use with it intact."

I had known what was coming, but the way she phrased it made it real, and my heart leapt into my throat as I took deep breaths, trying to calm down. I wanted to go to the bathroom again, even though I had emptied myself earlier. My mouth went dry and my pulse raced. Mistress inserted her finger in me and I involuntarily clenched down on it as my whole body tensed.

"You're a good girl, keeping that whole for us. Your master will have a fun time breaking through. Now spread your legs, that's it." She pulled my legs further apart, bending the one that was still straight so that I felt a little as if I was back on the exam table again.

Master came toward me from the side of the bed. He had disrobed completely and I could see that he was partially aroused again, although his cock did not seem so large as it had before. This was my first look at a fully naked man and I was taken aback at the hair he had seemingly everywhere. His chest was covered in a dark carpet and there was what seemed like overgrowth between his legs.

I expected to lie on top of me, but he did not. Instead, he straddled my chest so that his penis loomed in front of my face. "Help me out, slut." I looked at him blankly and he rolled his eyes. "Make me hard with your mouth." My arms were pinned to my sides by his legs and I felt very trapped. Strangely, I think my fear of him increased the level of arousal I was feeling.

I stuck my tongue out and ran it along his shaft, I could not quite get it into my mouth due to the angle. Master shifted so that his cock fell between my eyes. "Now my balls." He commanded. I licked them, as I had his penis, and found I did not like the texture much, there was hair there and it felt strange in my mouth. Still, he was my master and I obeyed. He moved around a bit as I laved him for several minutes before declaring himself ready to go ahead.

Soon, Master was kneeling, fully erect, between my legs. Now, his penis looked as scary as ever and I was afraid of what was to come. I had heard vague rumors about pain and blood, but it couldn't be that bad, right? I mean, I know there had been slutty girls at school who did this with lots of different guys. I thought of what they had begun to call me. Now I was the slut. A virgin slut, it was almost laughable. Still, I could be nothing else given what I had let them do to me and how much I had enjoyed it despite myself.

Master's fingers played between my pussy lips some, finding my wetness there made him smile. One finger went into me, like his wife's had earlier.

"Oh, slut, don't clench like that, it'll only hurt more."

He was expecting it to hurt me then, I let out a shaky breath that I had not realized I was holding. It took all of my willpower to keep my legs open and my brain was screaming at me to use my safe word. This step was something I couldn't go back from.

Master looked down at me, seeming larger than I remembered. I felt his cock brush against my pussy and I tensed again, my silly safe word on the tip of my tongue, but I kept from saying it, knowing that allowing him to take my virginity was the only way to move forward in this life that I had chosen for myself. I pressed my lips together and waited for him to continue.

One hand of his was planted on the bed beside my head and the other was between my legs, probing at my opening and helping to line up his cock. Suddenly, I felt him enter me. This time, it wasn't his finger, it was way too big for that. Still, it was barely in me, nowhere near the barrier I knew was there, so the pain was surprising. I felt uncomfortably stretched, and a groaned a bit in response. Master commanded me to relax and slapped my breast with his hand that he no longer needed at my cunt.

The slap was painful and it helped. For a moment it was worse, my whole body tensed and I was particularly aware of the intrusion down below, but after that came a relaxation of all my muscles. I suppose Master was experienced in this sort of thing because he used that moment to push in deeper, which only made me cry out again.

"Ah, there it is." He said, partially embedded inside me. "The proof that our slut here really is a virgin." Mistress laughed at that, which caught me by surprise. I had forgotten that anybody else was in the room. I looked toward her voice and saw that she had a video camera, trained on the pair of us. I became nervous at the thought of my shame being recorded and I must have tensed again because I felt an extra tightness in my pussy and Master groaned in what I think was pleasure.

"So fucking tight, there's a good slut." He patted me on the cheek and placed his other hand beside my head so that he loomed over me. "Try to relax a bit for this next part." Before I could do as he said, he lunged forward and I screamed. It felt like I was being torn in two, I could feel nothing but the pain radiating from between my legs. Then, as suddenly as it had come on, it was over.

There was still a soreness there, and that uncomfortably tight feeling, but the sharp pain had dissipated and I could feel Master's cock inside me as he thrust in and out. There was no time for me to adjust to the feelings, which ranged from painful to pleasant and back again. A sort of tension started to build in my lower belly, almost like the urge to pee, but somehow it felt nice. It grew, even as I felt chafed inside by Master's thrusts which quickened and became slightly erratic.

He spoke as he fucked me, calling me a slut and a whore and his slave. I shouldn't have liked the verbal abuse, but I think I did. It was like it heightened the whole experience for me, made that knot in my stomach tighten. Then, all of a sudden, it was over. Master called me a slut one more time and I felt yet one more strange new sensation inside of me. When it was over, he collapsed on top of me and I could feel his cock changing shape. He rose to his knees, then stood up, putting on a robe that hung nearby.

That tight feeling in my stomach began to loosen and I was disappointed. It had felt like it was going somewhere only to be abandoned. I lifted my hips a bit in a futile effort to get it back. I felt the urge to press my legs together and began lowering my knees.

"Stop that, slut!" Mistress barked at me. She had put away her recording device and slapped my knees apart with her now empty hands. "Did we tell you to move?"

"No, Mistress, I'm sorry." My whole body shook with the inexplicable need I felt. I heard the clicking of a camera again and saw that Master was taking pictures of me, mostly of my cunt. I could feel a strange wetness there, not just like I had felt earlier, but more somehow. I supposed that it was whatever he had left in me that made me feel like that. I was also sore and had an urge to rub my crotch, so I clenched my fists at my sides to keep myself from doing so, which I knew would be explicitly disallowed.

"Now, thank your Master for his gift, slut."

"Thank you, Sir." My throat was hoarse and when I licked my lips, I could taste the remnants of Mistress on them. I closed my eyes as the camera continued to flash and Master did not respond.

Eventually, I felt a tug on my leash, Mistress was coaxing me up off the bed. When I got up, I realized that despite my desire to press my legs together, there was a soreness between them and what I really needed was to keep my thighs apart. I stood, on shaky legs, until she pulled again on my leash, leading toward the stairs.

"One more hole left to break in," Master said with a smile, "but I guess that can wait until after we eat."

"Come on, slut, lunch time." Mistress gave a sharp yank and I felt my breath cut off for a frightening second.

I followed, wondering when I would be given my dress back. There were windows upstairs and I couldn't imagine they wanted the neighbors to see me as I was. There was my blood and Master's semen leaking out of me and onto my thighs.

I did my best to ignore the slight ache in my thighs as I followed Mistress up the stairs. Once there, my eyes went directly to the windows, which all appeared to be open. We entered the kitchen, which faced the back yard and I noticed for the first time, that there was a wall surrounding the yard, high enough so that no neighbors could see in. I relaxed a bit and Mistress stopped, allowing slack into my leash.

"You can cook, can't you, slut?"

"Yes Ma'am, a little."

"Good, you will prepare lunch for us then." She un-clipped the leash so that it would not be in my way, but left the collar around my neck. "Well, go to it, then!" She smacked my on the ass and sat in a chair, observing me.

As I looked through the refrigerator, it occurred to me how bizarre my situation was. I was standing naked in a strange house, having just lost my virginity and preparing lunch for the man who had taken it and his wife. While I puttered about, making grilled cheese, one of the few things I could do without a recipe, Master joined us in the kitchen.

I wondered if I would be allowed to eat with them or if there were some kind of servants' quarters where I would eat. Master answered my question by handing me three plates and telling me to set the table. The three of us ate mostly in silence and I wondered what was to come after lunch.

12