Slave to Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers

The moment Eko shivered, pain flashed in Angel's eyes and he reached one hand up to cover the ugly jagged scar that ran from his temple all the way to his chin as he glanced down ashamed. Eko hadn't even seen it, so taken with the other man's beauty that it hadn't even come to his attention. Another scar lay along the opposite side of Angel's neck, a brand of the word "WHORE", and just as Eko noticed that as well his other hand come up to hide that.

"You're so beautiful." Eko whispered shyly, his cheeks flushing embarrassment at his admittance.

"No, I'm not. Not like you, you're unscarred, you're stunning. I know what I look like, don't lie to me, Eko. It always surprised me that Daman could stand looking at me, and when you shivered at how I looked..." he sighed softly, closing his pained eyes for a moment before shaking his head. "I love him because he didn't do any of this to me. He watched me get the brand at the hands of my old Master and then purchased me not long after."

"I wa-wasn't shiverin' causa y-your scar." Eko argued, shaking his head as he suddenly understood why so much shame had suddenly lit in the other mans eyes.

"Don't lie, Eko, I know what I look like. It's horribly ugly."

"N-no. I ... I w-was thinking b-bout how pretty your lips w-were and h-how they f-felt when you k-kissed my neck." Eko let those words rush out so quickly they sounded like one ridiculously long word. His blush deepened and he glanced down at the ground shyly after he said them, almost wishing he could reclaim the telling sentence.

"Really?" Angel asked, looking up to see the sweet blushing and shy averting of his eyes. Eko nodded wordlessly, and then glanced up hesitantly to see Angel smiling a little.

"You're beautiful." Eko whispered, and then bit his lower lip.

"Only Master ever tells me I'm beautiful." Angel told him, feeling a little bit better. If he had to lose his place to some one in this household he was glad it was some one who was kind. Even if Eko was lying, it was kind of him to do so to make him feel better.

"He's right." Eko said, his stammer subsiding a little bit.

Angel reached up to pull the blindfold down and Eko whimpered, "I have to, if he comes in and sees I let you see me he'll punish us both." Angel whispered, and when he secured the blindfold in place he pressed his mouth suddenly to Eko's in a soft kiss that shook Eko to the very soles of his feet, making him tremble for more. Oh how he loved to kiss, he wanted more, and as he tried to return it with a fumbling innocence Angel drew back a little, "Relax." He whispered, and Eko tried to do as he was told when the other boy brushed more gentle kisses over his lips, showing him more effectively how it was supposed to be done.

A moan escaped their lips at almost the same time, and when Angel heard that sound, his hand came back up to curl around the length of Eko's cock and once more he began to stroke him. His hand was warm and soft, the sensation was incredible, and Eko found himself giving into this new type of torture, a tender torture that somehow made him yearn for Daman's torture paired with Angel's tenderness.

The slow strokes stoked the flames of need higher and higher, and soon Eko was rocking his hips once more in time with them, growing closer to orgasm all over again. The kiss never stopped, it went on for what seemed like sweet hours, and when Eko thought that he would loose himself completely to the precious agony of orgasm Angel drew his hand back and cupped his face to deepen the kiss and send Eko's head spinning.

"D-Don't stop. P-please. Please!" Eko pleaded against his new friend's mouth, but Angel had to stop.

"You have to stay hard, if you cum you will go limp, Eko." He whispered in a soft gasp.

"N-nooo." Came the soft wailed replied as Angel moved one of his hands down to tweak and tug at his tightly clamped nipples, sending jolts of strangely mixed pleasure and pain. 'Oh..." Eko's breath caught and his cock twitched.

"You need to learn to like pain." Angel whispered to him, and Eko shook his head. "You have to Eko, you wont survive here if you don't. You already like it, I can tell, now you just have to come to terms with liking it. There isn't anything wrong with it, just let yourself feel, and soon the pleasure gets so wrapped up with the pain you cant't tell one from the other." He explained.

"But I'm s-so scared." Eko whispered just as Angel tugged hard on one of his nipples, causing him to cry out and shudder.

"I know." Angel whispered. "You should call Master back, Eko, the longer it takes for you to call out for him the more hungry he'll be for you. The harder it will be for him to hold out. Accept what he's giving you, try to come to terms with liking it. When you do you will realize how wonderful it is. I love it when he whips me, he only has to take the whip out and show it to me for my cock to harden."

Eko couldn't believe what he was being told, but it was clear that it was the truth, at least by Angel's standards. He shook his head and whimpered, "S-stay with me a little l-longer." Eko pleaded, and after a moment Angel sighed deeply and began once more to stroke and fondle his cock.

"I can't leave until you send me to fetch Master or he comes back in a fine fit because I didn't do my job well." Angel replied.

Eko felt as though his entire body was focused only on the throbbing length in Angel's hands. So taken up with the pleasure was he, in fact, that he barely caught the words. "Wh-what's your job?"

"To make you so turned on you would rather learn then not cum." Angel replied without missing a beat, and Eko moaned at the words.

"I'm s-scared." He said again.

"I know, it's hard to be a slave, but you must learn to embrace it and accept it or you will go mad, it will break your spirit and mind if you allow it to. Focus on the pleasant things and you won't be miserable.

Eko's breath caught again, his heart hammered and he shook his head. How could he come to terms with it? How could he learn to understand and accept the fact that he was a slave? How could he understand pain and torture when he grew up knowing only gentle love form the community around him? These thoughts swirled in his mind in a frenzy of helplessness, and then suddenly he was on the very brink of orgasm again and Angel drew back while Eko sobbed out at the torture, struggling in his bonds.

He fluttered his wings, needing orgasm, needing it more then he had words to express and the only way he could think to get it was to stimulate the only other part of his body that could draw him out so fully.

"Eko, what are you doing?" Angel asked, alarm in his voice. He'd been in the room since the very beginning, though he'd remained quiet at his Masters behest so that Eko wouldn't know he was being watched. He'd seen that the wings were a spot that send the younger man spiraling high in arousal, but the way he was rubbing his wingbases against the soft backing of those shackles was frantic. Angel realized suddenly he was trying to find release, and by the quick stuttered breathing it seemed as though Eko was rather close to achieving his goal.

"Have t-to…" Eko moaned, so close, his body on fire, his cock twitching even though Angel wasn't touching him any more. He gasped, he moaned, he trembled and he continued to move.

Angel was behind him suddenly, gripping the wings in what he termed a safe place, up away from the bases, to try and still him. "Don't, Eko don't! You don't want to get punished, call Master, please stop and call Master!" Angel whimpered, the sight of Eko writhing was enough to have him needy and hard, but he knew if Eko came he'd be blamed, and Eko would be severely punished for what he was doing.

"I w-want y-you!" Eko groaned, gasped, and Angel groaned at the words, finding that he also wanted this little angel, this incredibly beautiful winged creature was pleading for him with pure innocence.

"I can't, I want to but I can't!" Angel wailed.

"K-kiss me." Eko whispered, pleaded, and Angel couldn't deny him such a simple thing, though he knew if he released the still struggling wings that Eko would find his release. He shifted, trying to hold onto the wings while moving around to the front of the younger man. He somehow managed it without letting go more then twice, but Eko was in tears with his need and desire, and when Angel's lips brushed Eko's he tasted the salty-sweetness of those tears.

In one flashing moment, he let go of the wings and cupped Eko's face, deepening the kiss.

In that one flashing moment, Eko cried out as orgasm rolled over him like a crashing wave, pummeling him into submission while he writhed and moaned into Angel's mouth, coating the other boy's bare belly with his seed. The world stopped for a moment, all that Eko knew was the intense pleasure and the incredible softness of Angel's kiss. A kiss that would prove very costly.

Angel felt the heat of the other boy's pleasure coating his stomach, and terror hit him full force. He drew back from the kiss despite the whimpered lazy protests Eko made and glanced down the length of his belly now shinning with wetness. "Eko..." he whispered aloud, trembling a little as he looked back into the other boys face. It was incredible, that he couldn't deny, but it was a dangerous game they played.

"Angel…" Eko sighed his name with such a sweet wonderful-filled innocence it had the wiser young man melting. For a jaded slave like Angel, sweet sighs had never come after making love generally. The only exception to the rule had been Daman, and now he belonged to Eko.

Well, I sincerely hope you have enjoyed the second part of Slave to Love! Please take this moment to vote on this story, make a public comment or send me feedback. I love to get feedback from my readers, let me know how I might improve or if you enjoy how the story is going! Thank you so so much!!

sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers
12