All Comments on 'Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 03'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
NiranaNiranaover 7 years ago
nice

I enjoyed these stories before and now too. Will you please also bring back the Vidya series? I really miss that. Vidya and the way she submitted to her husband's boss in Calcutta was a really hot story and has been the subject of many a wank from me.

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 7 years ago
Pasa , nunu , bichi , kajer meye etc. are all Bengali words : whereas

Bua is a non-Bong word . In pure Bengali it shd. be Pishi !?!

From a culture & a patriarchial society which is stoutly defending Triple Talaq & unequal personal laws against the NaMo Govt. & Arnab Goswami on PrimeTime Newshour on Times Now : Tarek Zia has been divested both of his underwear , dignity & Male Chauvinism by the hand , cane , spatula , belt etc. of a red hot Proletariat heroine -----the Femizon Rashida !!!!

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor

Nirana, I will think about bringing back Vidya. Maybe later. Not too sure about it. Too many people copy and do not leave credit.

Ah Ashesh9! Thanks for visiting, wanking, and then feeling guilty that you left this comment.

"Proletariat" what a lovely word. Gotta use that.

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
We call our maids bua

Ashesh9, as I said in my stories, we are an Urdu speaking family, although I can speak Bengali. We always called our maid servants as bua. You seem to have some other issues. I do not follow Indian politics as I now no longer live there.

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 7 years ago
Tarek , do you live in

Canada ?

& speakin' of Indian politics Rashida bua is doin' a Surgical strike on Tarek's punished Bottom !?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like this story & gave it a 5. Can Rashida work for me?

I would be a good boy but no body is perfect & there always is room for improvement. With Rashida's help i would keep imroving my habits, manners and behavior.

I would think i died and went to heaven if she ordered me to take all my clothes off & assume the position over her fabulous bare thighs.

I am not a sick fuck, but i am kinky.

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
Such as nasty comment!

Ashesh9, nope. try again. Thing yuuge. Bigly. Bad hombre.

Anon, you need to find a Rashida.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please write another part in which she makes him more feminine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Tarek Zia, please make another part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh Tarek Zia, please please please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Tarek Zia, i beg you. Please continue.

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
More Tarek and Rashida stories coming

Soon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you very much, Tarek Zia!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Authority confirmed

This one deals with the stamping of authority of Rashida over Tarek. Phenomenal concept! And the narration is awesome! She intentionally and proudly keeps on reminding Tarek about the position of his family and yet he under her feet. Not only that, she makes him confess it all the more. How fascinating it must be for Tarek, I can only imagine. And the little dares she gives him even knowing Rubina being around, just to watch him get uncomfortable is a very pleasing sight. The slapping is so hard and so hot. And so are his rewards for being a good boy. In all a great concept exploited very well.

Regards,

Anil

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Since this story is based on real life, this is why it feels so real and true to most readers. Thanks for the comments.

Sexybear82Sexybear82almost 6 years ago
Perfect

I read it while sitting in my office drawn in to fatacies about my subordinate will take charge of me like Rashida did

I love the illustrations and the deep humiliation accompanied

Thank you

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wish.....

wish if i had some bua as Rashida to bath with her in a tub in my early days. i was on attempt to take advantages of my house maid when i was a teen but somehow she didnt fall in the trap so only i did peep her in the bathroom while she showering. and i did jerk of to imagine her pear shape ass always.........

spankedboyspankedboyabout 4 years agoAuthor

I always say I was very lucky with Rashida. Very lucky. We were in the same phase of life - she wanted to dominate, and I wanted to serve. So we clicked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...