Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was again getting aroused.

"My, my, my... my little master has a boner," Rashida crooned, her voice dripping with mock sympathy. She caressed my aching hardon. I badly wanted to cum, but I knew I had to wait until she said so.

"The first time I punished you, baba," Rashida told me, massaging my staff. "You were masturbating to my name in your room. The second time I spanked you, baba, you were trying to peep when Rubina was taking a shower. Today, again you were going to masturbate. Clearly, your hormonal urges are out of control and you think of us maids as sexual objects of your fantasy. That must be corrected, and that is why I spanked you just now. Are you ashamed of yourself?"

"Yes."

"Again, yes WHAT, baba?"

"Yes, bua. My lovely bua. My dear bua. My beautiful bua."

Rashida slowly started to knead my testicles in her hand.

"You think I am beautiful, baba?"

"Oh YES, bua. You are very beautiful."

"Even though I am old."

"No, bua. You are not old. You are ..."

"OK Tarek, that's enough flattery for now. It's getting you nowhere."

"Er ... yes, bua."

"Now baba, I am going to ask you some questions. The questions may make you feel embarrassed, but here you are, naked, on your maid's lap, your ass just having been thrashed by me, and your balls are in my hand, so I don't think it can get more embarrassing for you than this, can it?" Rashida laughed.

"No, bua, I mean, yes, bua ... this is ..."

"I did not ask you for a response, baba." Rashida admonished me, continuing to play with my balls. I was now getting quite, quite hard, and was on the verge of cumming.

"That was a rhetorical question." She then continued, "I want you to answer some questions for me, and I expect complete honesty when you answer. If I feel you are lying, you will not get to cum, do you understand?"

"Yes, bua. I understand."

"Good. Now, baba, how often do you play with yourself?"

" I... um... bua... I don't really ... after you spanked me then I don't ..."

"Baba! Answer the question!"

Rashida's tone left me no doubt she wanted an answer

"Usually I play with myself about once or twice every day, bua!"

"You should be ashamed of yourself, baba. There's two full grown female maid servants in the house, baba, and a boy your age, playing with himself in full view! We have to do something about that, baba."

My face turned a bright shade of red. I felt so humiliated to be in her room, being scolded by my maid for masturbating, and having a hardon while that scolding was taking place! And Rashida could clearly feel my penis throbbing in her hand with everything that she was saying to me.

"We need to tone your masturbation down." She told me. "You will now masturbate once a week, after I punish you, and once I have given you permission."

"Er ... yes, bua."

"And later on, we will keep increasing the time between your releases."

"Yes, bua."

"Now let's do something about this, baba." Rashida started to stroke my erect penis and balls. Her hands began to move faster and faster.

"Oh, bua. Oh, BUA. OH BUA!"

It didn't take much time, and soon I was squirting my cum into her hands, on my legs, on her legs and on the floor. When I was done, I felt totally drained but also happy.

Rashida put the cum drench fingers into her mouth and slowly licked them one by one. Then she asked me to leave the room while she cleaned up.

"I will see you Monday." She told me, as I left, hoping no one would once again see me or my warm, red, well spanked ass as I ran naked back to my room.

"Yes, bua." I was ready for Monday. "I love you, bua."