Slaver or Succubus?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she screamed from this intrusion Trucks shoved his hard on into her gaping mouth. She couldn't get all of his shaft into her throat, but that did not mean he didn't try very hard. Tears drained from her eyes as the men, behind and under her, thrust their cocks into her in unison. This sensation was not only painful but felt maddeningly good. She sprayed each of them with wave after wave of hot spicy cum.

Trypp cussed, his scathing hiss told her the throbbing in his cock and swelling were not due to over stimulation, he was cumming, and hard. She had absolutely no control over her muscle tissues down there as the men had stretched her to the bleeding point, thus removing the ability to tense and loosen. This however meant nothing to how tight she was despite the inability to flex her inner tissues.

Kryus cussed as Trypp came on his cock. "Fuck man, cum hard much? Shit!"

Kryus filled her with his own juices. Trypp setting off the cascade of pulsing spurts that was normal for a long orgasm. Kryus felt like he was ejaculating hot glue, the burn was insane but also extremely pleasurable.

They slipped out of her throbbing pussy and slid from the table. Trucks withdrew from her mouth and spun the lazy susan style table around. She now faced the two, dripping with cum, men and Trucks was behind her again. He shoved his shaft in as he pulled her head up once more so that Kryus and Trypp could share her hair and face to clean up.

When Trucks forced his cock to spread her even more via flexing that amazingly huge muscle, she actually did cry out again. The feel of him was almost as large as the other two put together. He forced himself deep and shot her full, never once stopping his thunderous strokes.

Once they had all cum inside of her, Trypp and Kryus went to the bar while Trucks used her mouth to clean up. She was so spent she was shaking all over, partially due to the fact she was holding every last bit of their cum inside her that she could.

Trucks lifted her after she finished cleaning him up, kissed her deeply and pulled her from the table. It was this monster of a man that took her to the shower to really get cleaned up. He settled her in and went back to the others.

Kryus held a glass of wine up to his brother. "Vote? Keep collared or let go?"

"Shes a demon Kryus." Trucks said plainly.

Kryus grin made it seem as if he already knew this, "Oh I know, but if we collar her they can't come get her, so what say?" Trucks shrugged. "Up to you bro, I'm impassive, just keep her chain tight and don't sell her."

Trypp nodded. "That is one hell of a piece of ass, I vote we take and keep."

Kryus nodded with a smile. "I thought so too."

He finished his wine and took a fine white gold lace work collar from under the bar, then went to the shower to join her in a hot collaring.

She however was gone, written in the fog on the mirror was her delicate finger type. "Thank you for the contributions. As stated in the contract there will be no contact from any of you to my child. Be well and thank you for a really good time..... Ruby."

Kryus laughed. Damn, player was played, oh well, he knew how to get her back. He grinned and went back to the dinning room, removed the leather cover from the table and folded it neatly.

Trypp looked over. "Whats up?"

"Think you can summon a demon using her blood?" he said while walking back over to the table.

Trypp just grinned wickedly. "Oh you bet."

12