All Comments on 'Slavery Ch. 10'

by poison_alice

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
I hope...

That she has finally grown a brain and does not betray him this time. I also thought she was an ungrateful bitch whinning mentally when he was dating her she should have been more appreciative of the effort he was putting in to please her. I adore K!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!! Her stupidity never stop to amaze me!!! If she die in the end I won't feel sorry for her and frankly if she survive I will be amaze!!!

She still doesn't act or accept that she is a SLAVE!! She is acting like a spoilslut!!

And wtf?!! When did Kalen became stupid?? "Regardless, you risked your life for mine, and for that I thank you." She was the one who put his life at risk in the first place and hurt the bugman twice and finally kille the bugman knowing full well that hurt/kill thebugman = death. Now they will be hunt down for the crime. Many things in this story is ver vage and you have not really explain many things so cleary...it feel kinda off in away.....

There are many "actions" so the readers is not bore mind you, but that's because of her lacking a brain, instinct and selfcontrol. Every places they stayed at she created problem and then they leave and left all the problem there. Nothing is being solve. I hope karma will chase after her and bit her in the ass soon!! She dosen't deserv happily after. Kalen is too kind, generous and have easy to forgive her. He deserve some one else that is loyal, listen to the instinct and not acting like a spoilslut that chose him because he is rich!!!

Yapp, I still think she chosen to go with Kalen is because he is wealthy. While Tarik is poor and old. Me think to her Tarik was just a fling. It's bother me that she is acting like a free women not like a slave at all, maybe she think of her self as Kalen's lover and not his slave? To me she is shallow, ungrateful, stupid and such a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done.

Love the story... very interresting turn of events.

Am finding others' comments of the characters very amousing. Let it be clear; Kalen is a brute and Alana an idiot. :))

Plz keep writting. This is a great story and thanks for keeping the chapter updates so close together. There is nothing more annoying than finding a good story and having to wait 2 months to 3 years for an update. So well done and thank you.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Good chapter

You certainly focus on moving the story with each chapter, which is something I admire and appreciate. I hate it when stories get so convoluted with side plots and characters that have little to do with the main story.

But my dear, you've left some holes that need to be addressed at some point soon.

1. Alana's ignorance of her role and limitations in relation to Kalen. She continually makes mistakes based on her ignorance of what is happening and what that means to her, both materially and emotionally. Much of that can be ascribed to universal cultural differences and thus excused as a neccessary part of the story. For instance, the branding. She naturally abhors being branded a slave but can't fully appreciate how this might be to her advantage in terms of bodily safety. But, the two sex scenes from the previous chapter haven't really been fully addressed by Alana. While she's trying to assimilate and accustom herself, these two events are pretty damn important to her understanding her role and limitations as well as what treatment she should expect, excuse, take for granted, by shocked by, and most importantly what is the scope of her autonomy. In other words, she needs to understand, if in the future Kalen is angered by her behavior, whether she misbehaves on purpose or by ignorance to what is expected of her, should she expect another brutal encounter in which she is punished with both emotional pain of complete disregard and physical pain of vaginal tearing from forced unprepared entry?

2. Does Alana understand that by getting into Kalens bed, she is in effect agreeing to have zero autonomy over her body or how she is treated by anyone? Cause the way I read this last chapter, she is only seeking to assuage her fear the future and her need for closeness and reassurance.

You've set Alana up as someone who has well developed self reliance, independence and resiliency but also essentially lonely and desiring a close committed relationship. She can see how Kalen could give her the close ties and emotional bonds that she lacked and missed in her old life. But the way it stands now, she's not recognizing the flip side of that coin because she has now opened herself to whatever treatment Kalen deems is appropriate. he may very well be kind and put forth the effort to discuss and gain her cooperation, but that doesn't negate the fact that there are no limitations on him, while she has zero say in what happens to her.

Based on the previous chapter, Kalen is more than capable of behaving in an unforgivable way. And yet, even acknowledging potential Stockholm, Alana fails to address what she wants/expects from him.

Cut to the chase: Alana needs to bring up those two brutal rapes and seek some sort of behavior code from Kalen. Maybe on his planet that behavior is accepted, but on Alana's planet it is not accepted. ..or an awareness that this treatment may well happen again because Kalen sees nothing wrong with brutalizing her when he's pissed off.

emidozaemidozaover 11 years ago
so excited!

I was so happy for another chapter today. I like that Alana makes wrong choices and Kalen was mean and seemed unfeeling last chapter.. It great how you are keeping us guessing. I scan daily for more!

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Very intriguing!

Enjoyed reading this chapter and all it's ups and downs. Alana is certainly in emotional turmoil. I also have enjoyed reading the previous comments! I disagree that Alana is stupid.....terrified, confused, upset, lonely and isolated is more like it. Deep within is also an inner strength too as personally I think I would have flipped out by now. She seems to have been continually hurt and abandoned, no wonder when a normal relationship presented itself she clung to what she knew. You have softened Kalens character filling us in on the past and also his feelings for her, but I agree with Ladyparts I don't think I would be willing to forgive him some I his more recent transgressions just yet. He has researched Earth culture so he must know that the way he has treated her is brutal at times.

Was the alien doing more than he was paid for? Had somebody paid him to make them experience pain, Kalen wasn't expecting an emotional pain to be brought forward... hmmm explanation please! Can't say I would look forward to his home world, being ignored and the wife from hell. Alanas got suckered by his pain, interesting that he was going into offer her a platonic relationship tho, not sure how that would have played out. Looking forward to next chapter very much. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Kalen needs another women, Alana is a dumb fuck. She did belong with tarek cooking and cleaning for the old poor bastard and wait and sucking his dick . I hope he steals her from kalen. He put his life up for her and all she thought was abt her pussy. He gave ger freedom. But she is so stupid to understand, am really trying to like the charater alana, but in the story she comes off like complete fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love khalen

He is stairght forward, and he is in love with a fucktard. Love is blind. Maybe he might get back with the wife and give back the dumbing to tarek. She is very good as fuck toy, yeah Alana good girl, spread those legs.

mapili50mapili50over 11 years ago
WTF???

I love and hate this story. It’s like a trainwreck .. can’t help watching the impending carnage.

I am being way more picky and sarcastic than I usually am. I think the writing is fantastic, it's just that the characters are driving me nuts!!!

Yup, Alana is a moron:

“Alana had considered that a different coloured sun

meant a different solar system, something that made

her feel like a bit of a moron.”

== Really? It never crossed her mind considering how many worlds she has been exposed to and none have had a yellow sun.

(dating) “This is how it should have been from the

beginning, Alana thought.”

== Uh, no, you are his SLAVE. Why does she always feel so entitled?

“If he was having her do things that were

'for her own good', it showed that he still

considered himself in charge of her.”

== How brain-damaged is she? How many times does she have to be reminded that she is his SLAVE?

"Kalen, why can I read those buttons?"

== Wow, who'd guess that "transferring my language to you" would mean she could read the buttons?

And it looks like Alana’s brain damage is infecting Kalen.

Kalen offers Alana the choice to brand him?

== WTF?

Kalen “dating” Alana then offering her the choice of

having a platonic relationship?

== Kalen’s turned into a pale, chubby 15 year old boy with braces and acne, mooning over the head cheerleader.

And thanking Alana for risking her life?

== Well, considering that Alana was the one who pissed off Garb in the first place. And Garb only attacked Kalen when he tried to protect Alana … Alana would've been toast if Kalen hadn't intervened, yet I love how Alana never thanks Kalen for saving HER life.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Wow lots of comments

I hadn't noticed the comments before. Alice,I happen to like Alana. I think she's doing pretty well for all that's happening to her. She's doing her best to cope and find a way to make peace with her life.

I think some of the other comments aren't being fair at all and are expecting some cookie cutter romance heroine; built beautiful and brilliant... And boring!

Keep posting please!

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
mapili50

I loved your comment! So true. Hehehehe!

teranmcteranmcover 11 years ago
I love your story

I'm in love with Kalen. I think Alana is human we screw up we rarely know what we want until we throw it away then have to fight like hell to get it back. I love how you brought the human impetuousness out in her. I think its easy to judge her her mistakes are pretty big, but we all make mistakes we all screw up and you make her too real.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
She's trying

but she's just not a thinker, is she? She is so impulsive. Even when she knows the consequences (sleeping with T'arik, attacking the bug guy), she does whatever she wants. She could have threatened the guy first, or cut him without removing the arm, or tried to control and use whatever mental power she has, but no. She does the opposite of what Kalen told her to do and now they are in trouble...again.

Sigh. I continue to like Kalen and I like the storyline... I just don't like Alana that much. Hopefully that will improve once she starts making better choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue the story!

This is an amazing story. Have you thought about publishing it?? (As an actual novel, not just on a site) Please do, you would very successful.

Keep the entries coming, they are the highlight of my week...!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Good grief

Enough Alana bashing! She is who she is, and Kalen accepts her for it, flaws included. Really, she was suffering from depression, which alters the brain's chemistry, and changes the way one thinks. Then, she's tossed into slavery, a situation that would stress anyone. She's among aliens, a whole new reality for her, and she is struggling to understand. She depends on Kalen for her safety, so if he is threatened she will act to protect him.

PandemosPandemosover 11 years ago
What's with the harsh words for Alana?

Ok - maybe not the brightest bulb, but plucked from her world into this insanity, who could make heads or tales of it. And I definitely feel her sense of being mind-fucked, one minute he's treating her like a girlfriend, next he's branding her? He needs to communicate a little better than the cryptic "you won't like it" and start giving her some real freedom if he is mating her, rather than slaving her. that said, I love Kalen, and would be his slave or mate in a heartbeat, purple skin and all. But I don't blame her in the least for bedding T'arik - how glorious to actually get to choose the guy who fucks you, and not have to spread cream to remove the ache...

Love the story, and am constantly wondering what direction you are going. So keep the chapters coming please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg Alana is one dumb being

First she is slave and she not on earth. I would be kissing my masters ass, to take care of me. She doesnt know the system of the world shes on. Play ur cards right girl! Ur not on earth, and am glad he tired to teach the bird brain how it is to treat a true slave, but i dont think she got it. She is tooo much stupid. Poor kalen. Please make Alana smarter she making earth women look so stupid.

flowergurl17flowergurl17over 11 years ago
i like it

But would really like a little more love instead of trials

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

Glad they are moving towards a real relationship. Keep up the great writing.

AntoinetteMAntoinetteMover 11 years ago
Since you're getting a lot of negative comments about Alana

Yes, she had a TSTL moment, bathing in the river by herself. That said, the stupid shit she does is written in a manner that's believable (I mean, I do stupid shit, oftentimes thinking what I'm doing is stupid, but I do it anyways, cuz I'm people).

I buy it that she saw a green sun, and was too "OMG I'm a slave" to really think about what it meant. For the most part, breaking a person's will requires a fair amount of cruelty/psychology. Kalen's uninterested in that, and really only dominates her after she's unfaithful to him. It wouldn't make sense, at least to me, for her to behave more like slave. Or to not do stupid things given the amount of stress she's under. Anyways, my two cents.

The characters at times can be frustrating, they don't always act in the manner that I want, but that's not important. The way they've been written, I find their actions to be believable.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
what I think I know.

If I remember correctly, green colored stars are rather uncommon. Short-lived, hot burning stars with a specific metal content? They do not last long enough to have habitable planets.

Possible causes, that dust or gases or combinations thereof in the atmosphere shifts the wavelengths of the sunlight to appear green.

However, there are other explanations for what Alana thinks she saw as a green sun. First of all was it everybody who saw their sun as green or only Alana?

It is possible that only she saw the sun as green due to either her eyes or how her brain processes such visual information.

Fast way to check would be for her to pick out some common item that she saw as green similar to the sun and ask other people if that color was what they saw when they look at their sun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous