Slavery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alana, what did you do?" His said aghast. His tone was urgent.

"I didn't want you to go through the pain again," she whispered. With the knowledge that they had shared memories, Alana knew Kalen had experienced her feelings for T'arik just as well as she had experienced his feelings about his sister.

Garb let go of his head, his eyes narrowed in anger. He took a step towards Alana. She stood her ground, not really understanding how she had hurt him. He lashed out quicker than Alana expected and caught her arm in a vice like grip. Her whole head exploded in pain. Once again she screamed, not only vocally, but also inside her head. Garb staggered backwards again.

Kalen was quick to step between Alana and Garb. He was weary, and didn't look like he wanted to strike first. He didn't get the chance. Garb sprung at him. The moment he made contact with Kalen, Kalen collapsed. His body started to jerk violently on the floor. A high, keening noise was coming from his mouth, and it was clear that he was experiencing some serious pain.

Without thinking, Alana reached for the knife he wore at his belt. A quick slashing movement severed the limb that was touching Kalen. Garb fell backwards, a dark goo seeping from his wound. Alana knelt in front of Kalen in a defensive position. She kicked backwards into him frantically knowing that her only hope for survival was his quick recovery.

"Wake up," she muttered, as a groan came from his limp form. "Please, wake up." Garb was rallying. He had turned on Alana once more. Adrenaline flooded her system. He cackled at her, his eyes going completely black. His jaw started to bulge and change shape, and Alana had a horrible feeling that he was growing mandables. Thinking that perhaps this was her last chance, Alana lunged forward. The knife plunged into Garb's abdomen. The crunching noise as it broke through his strangely hard flesh sickened Alana. She let go of the handle, leaving the knife planted deeply in the wound. Garb looked at her in disbeliefe.

"Alana, we need to go, now," Kalen said as he grabbed her. She hadn't heard him rise Her arm was nearly yanked from the socket as he started to stagger from the room, dragging her to get her to keep up. Despite an obvious drain in his strength, they flew into a lift, and Kalen hit a button for the shuttle bay.

"Kalen, why can I read those buttons?" Alana asked, confused. She wanted to take her mind of what had just happened, and was grasping at anything.

"He gave you my language," Kalen snapped. The moment the lift doors opened, he started to drag Alana again. They ran through shuttles that were parked, until they reached one with a crest on the front. Kalen pressed buttons on a keypad, and the door whooshed open. He shoved Alana inside, the door hissing shut behind them. Kalen pushed Alana into a chair.

"Don't move."

"What's happening?" Alana whispered. She felt shaky and confused.

"We have to leave, now. Just shut up, Alana." Alana did as she was told. A window materialised before her as Kalen pressed symbols on a screen. His whole body was tense and he was coated in a sheen of sweat. Whatever Garb had done to him, he was still experiencing the after effects. Alana saw that the shuttles were all similar in design. They were shaped like an egg, with the pointy part at the front, although they seemed less rounded. The colour was dull silver, and they all appeared to have no windows or doors. Alana tried to focus on the details in the hope that she could stop thinking.

Straps appeared from nowhere, securing Alana to the chair. She was about to panic when she saw Kalen's chair had done the same. The whole shuttle started to vibrate. It moved forward to the middle of the shuttle bay, then turned. An opening appeared before them. The stars looked amazing, bright little points in the darkness. Alana didn't realise they had moved until they were suddenly amongst them. It was a very un-dramatic take off.

"There are bunks at the back, Alana. Lay down and I will talk to you later." Kalen's words were clipped as he spoke. The bonds around Alana released her, allowing her to stand. She hovered for a moment behind Kalen, and then followed his orders. For once, she was thankful for her size. When she saw the bunks she realised that Kalen was going to be very uncomfortable in his.

Alana woke to a warm wetness covering her arm. She struggled away, looking at Kalen with bemusement as he sponged her down.

"Blood," he said as an explanation. Alana thought back to what had happened. She wondered if Garb was dead. She hoped so, foul little creature. "You risked death for me, Alana."

"I don't understand what happened," she whispered.

"No, nor do I." Kalen sounded exhausted. He was pale with dark smudges beneath his eyes. "If you hadn't hurt him, we wouldn't have had fight him, to leave."

"I thought he would kill you," Alana said, shocked. Was he chastising her for trying to protect them both?

"When he was in our heads, Alana, I don't know why you fought him." Kalen didn't sound angry, but he certainly was displeased. She had messed up again, she realised.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't face him putting you through the pain of your sister's death. I wanted to help you, and was frustrated that I couldn't. I didn't know what it would do, I swear. Kalen, I'm sorry." Alana was distraught. She had tried to help, and was left feeling inadequate, uncontrolled.

"Regardless, you risked your life for mine, and for that I thank you." Kalen didn't sound thankful, however, and Alana wondered how much damage she had caused. Kalen stood, taking the bowl and sponge with him. His disappeared into a compartment at the back of the shuttle.

When Kalen returned, he brought two bowls of hot stew with him. The sat and ate in silence. Alana was unsure of what she should do. Kalen took the bowls away and then quickly undressed, slipping into the bunk opposite Alana's. She couldn't bare the silence.

Slipping out of bed, Alana stood in front of Kalen. He looked up at her, puzzlement clear on his face. She pulled her dress up over her head leaving her bare before him. His face went blank.

"Alana..."He trailed off.

"Kalen, I've missed you." Alana felt nervous, and Kalen's less than warm reception surprised her. Wasn't this why he had been dating her?

"Alana, have you thought about what you are doing?" Kalen's voice was stern. It made Alana squirm. She almost turned and went back to bed. He continued, "You slept with someone else whilst you were my slave. I have made an effort to make you more than that, and if you willingly join me in my bed then I will assume that we are entering into a mutual relationship."

"Like your girlfriend?" Alana asked. She was unsure where the conversation was going.

"Yes. We can have a platonic relationship, Alana. I am giving you that choice. Know that, if you join me now, you are mine. You will have made the choice. If you betray me, I will kill you." Alana's stomach was in knots. She understood that he was offering her a choice, and that it was a serious one. Alana knew that she had worried over the question for too long when Kalen rolled over in his bunk, turning his back to her. The empty feeling that settled over Alana as she looked at Kalen made her decision for her. She slipped into bed behind him.

When Kalen turned, he looked surprised. He took Alana's face gently in his hands and brought his lips to hers. The tender kiss, the first in such a long time, made Alana quiver. Her body melted against Kalen's.

"Thank you, for fighting for me. You were very brave. You could have left me to die," he murmered between kisses.

"Never," Alana whispered in return. "I don't want to lose you." Alana ran her hands over Kalen's arms, enjoying the feeling of thick muscle under her hands. Kalen held her naked body close, his hands straying down her back to cup her buttocks. Alana winced a little as his hand brushed her brand. Kalen rolled Alana beneath him. His hand traced her side before gently cupping her breast. He pinched her nipple causing her to arch her back into him. His knees parted Alana's, spreading her open beneath him. Alana wriggled, positioning herself so that he could enter her. She was unbelievably hot and wet. Waiting to have him touch her like this made her realise just how much she wanted him in her life. Slowly, Kalen eased his way into her.

"Bite me," Alana whispered as she pushed Kalen's hand down onto her ass. She felt his fingers trace the brand once more as she continued. "This isn't enough. I want everyone to know that I am yours." Looking into her eyes, Kalen slid his body in and out of Alana. Carefully, he lowered his mouth to the base of throat and bit.

12