Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

Marcie obeyed by stepping her right foot over to give a spread about two feet of distance. At first she was a little nervous because she thought she was going to see, in action, those bolt holes in the floor, but Sandra commanded again, "Wider." Marcie's feet were almost three feet apart when Sandra finally tied the rope off to the cleat.

As Sandra walked back over, Marcie asked, "Mistress Sandra. Please let me got to the bathroom before you start."

Sandra casually asked, "So how bad do you have to go?"

"Very badly, Mistress Sandra," replied Marcie.

"Do you think you might pee in your panties if I don't let you go now?" Sandra asked.

"Oh yes, Mistress Sandra," Marcie replied again.

But if Marcie thought this was a prelude to letting her go, she was mistaken, because Sandra's response to her answer was, "Good."

Sandra then walked behind Marcie, which left her wondering what she was up to. It sounded like she was taking her clothes off, but she wasn't sure. She was then very startled to see Sandra's head pop in between her legs. She had leaned back through her legs, because her face was looking up at Marcie. She followed this up by pressing her lips into Marcie's crotch, and then slid her face back and forth, which caused her nose to bump into Marcie's clit.

Even though her voice was muffled through Marcie's panties, she clearly heard Sandra warn, "I shouldn't need to tell you, but just to make sure your situation is clear, if you pee on my face, you are going to get a severe caning."

Marcie was now in a complete 'ecstasy and agony' situation. Sandra's face rubbing her crotch was bringing on the ecstasy, but her need to pee was bringing on a severe agony. It didn't take long, though, for the agony to eventually win out. In less than five minutes tears were running down Marcie's face because of the pain.

"What you need to decide between is..." Sandra's muffled voice began. "Can you hold out until I get bored with what I am doing, or is the pain you are feeling worse than the punishment you will receive by relieving it."

Marcie didn't really have any choice in the manner. No matter how much she may have wanted to prevent peeing into her mistress' face, it happened anyway. When it first started coming out, she thought for sure Sandra would have pulled back out, but she didn't. On the contrary, she appeared to revel in it. Her eyes were closed and she rubbed her face in a circular motion against her. Urine was running down her unbound dirty-blond hair to puddle between Marcie's feet.

The pee came out so hard that it wasn't just coming out the legs of her panties, but it pushed up the front and back. When she was done, everything below her waist was soaked. Sandra now finally pulled back between her legs, and walked around in front. As Marcie suspected, she was naked – naked and soaked. More importantly, she also had the cane in her hand.

"I must ask you," Sandra began, "do you honestly believe you can pee on me, and not get punished for it?" She then whipped the cane in the air for effect.

Marcie was smart enough to know that the excuse of not having any other options would not work, so she just shook her head and said, "No, Mistress Sandra."

"I'm glad to see you're not contesting this." Sandra lifted the cane up between Marcie's legs and began rubbing it back and forth across her crotch. "Your punishment will be eight strokes of this cane, and I want you to count out each stroke. Is this clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Sandra," was her reply.

Sandra dropped the cane and began slowly walking clockwise around her. When she drew alongside Marcie, she whipped a backhand blow across her ass.

Marcie inhaled sharply then said "One, Mistress Sandra."

As Sandra passed behind Marcie, she brought the cane back up between Marcie's legs again to play with her pussy from the rear. She continued walking clockwise until she no longer had a good angle between her thighs then dropped the cane to deliver a forehand blow.

Marcie let out a "Ahhhhh!... Two, Mistress Sandra."

Sandra had now worked her way back in front of Marcie, and as she again played with her pussy with the cane she said, "I suppose you've now realized that wet panties don't offer much protection from my cane... Fact is, it even makes it sting more."

"Yes, Mistress Sandra," she gasped.

Sandra continued her slow march around Marcie delivering backhand then forehand swats of the cane as she was along side her, and then toyed with her pussy when she was front and back. Each time Marcie received her stroke, she called out dutifully, and each time she felt the cane between her legs, she wished it would remain there.

By the time she had received her eighth and final stroke she was quite delirious from the extremes of agony and ecstasy she was driven to. When Sandra slid her hand into Marcie's panties, she had no difficulty driving her over the edge.

Without saying a word, Sandra flipped the cane onto the couch and walked back into the bathroom leaving Marcie dangling and out of breath. As Marcie regained awareness of her surroundings she heard the shower come on, and in relatively no time she heard it go off, followed shortly by Sandra returning into the room drying her hair with a towel.

"I'm impressed Marcie," Sandra commented. "You didn't move your feet. I like a slave that has patience." By now, she had moved behind Marcie and commanded. "Turn around." Marcie spun around on her rope and saw Sandra standing in front of the center couch getting dressed. "In the bathroom you will find a closet. In that closet you will find a mop and bucket. I expect this floor to be spotless, and with out a whiff of your pee. Then I expect the same for the mop. When you have completed cleaning up your mess, you may then shower yourself."

"Yes, Mistress Sandra," she replied.

When freed, Marcie wasted no time cleaning the floor – then the mop – then herself. Her panties were just rinsed out, and then she carried them back to her room at the sorority house.

Over the next several months, Marcie received attention from Sandra's cane about every two to four weeks. All of the times were from some contrived offense that Sandra found in her. A few of the times she was even greeted at the door with a tall glass of iced tea.

During all of this time, Marcie's relationship with Beth continued as if nothing was going on at all with Sandra. Beth never asked once about how Marcie felt about what was happening. It was as if she was just being tutored in math by her and just happened to be horny as hell afterward from the kinky play of her professor.

Marcie, for her part, would have liked someone to talk to about what she was going through. While growing up she could always count on her father to talk with her about anything, but there could be no consideration of discussing with him how she was responding to the sex and spankings she was experiencing. She couldn't even admit to herself how the spankings were affecting her, let alone discuss it with her father. Then one fateful evening, something happened that forced her hand and made her seek out her father's counsel.

Spring had finally come to Phoenix, and this was the first time she could walk home from an evening of Sandra's instruction without a coat or sweater. Her bottom had a healthy glow to it, which put a spring in her step as she anticipated the orgasm to come from Beth's favorite toy. She was daydreaming about how she planned to spend her time with her face between Beth's thighs when she heard her cell phone ring.

She immediately recognized the number as Beth's and answered cheerfully, "Hi Beth. I'm on my way back now."

Beth's solemn reply was very troubling. "I have a situation to deal with that I could sure use your help with."

"Of course, Beth," she said. "Anything you need. Where are you? What's the matter."

"I'm over at Samantha's," Beth said with some urgency. "Come over right away and I'll explain everything when you get here."

"I'm on my way," she replied.

Samantha was a senior in her sorority. She was one of the girls that still lived in her parent's house. Marcie always liked her. She was a calm and regal young woman who fit very well in the upper echelon of society. She was about the same height as Beth, but with a slimmer frame, and hair as black as night.

Her parent's house was on the outskirts of town, and by the time Marcie got back to the sorority so she could get her car, it was almost an hour later before she had arrived. She had previously been there a few times, but never for very long. Her parent's were pretty strict and very religious, so Samantha couldn't have parties there. It was a shame too, because the house was really a mansion, and would be a perfectly great place to party.

Both Beth and Samantha met her at the door. She didn't even reach the doorbell when the door swung open and Beth exclaimed, "It's about time!"

"I got here as fast as I could..." she tried to explain, as she was hurried inside.

Once inside, she heard some pounding along with a muffled girl's voice screaming "LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"That's my sister Jessica," explained Samantha. "We've got her locked in the wine cellar."

Marcie knew of Jessica, but never met her. She was a freshman at the University of Arizona in Tucson. She had heard of all of the stories surrounding her, like she was a spoiled brat that never got along with her sister. Her parents let her go to Tucson, because they thought it would help keep the peace around the house.

Marcie heard more pounding along with "YOU CAN'T KEEP ME IN HERE FOREVER!"

Prompted by Marcie's look of alarm, Beth explained, "Sam's parents went out of town this afternoon, so we thought we had this place to ourselves. We were downstairs in the wine cellar enjoying a great vintage..." Beth grinned at Samantha, then continued, "... and a few other delights..." she then looked back at Marcie, "when in walked the bitch!"

"DAD IS GOING TO GROUND YOU SO BAD!" Marcie heard accompanied by more pounding.

"So now we have a situation that requires some of your special skills," Beth said.

"What are you talking about?" Marcie asked, very confused. She had no idea she had any 'special skills.'

"I need you to play 'Good Cop' to our 'Bad Cop'" explained Beth.

Samantha asked very concerned, "Are you sure this is going to work?"

Marcie was even more confused now.

Beth looked back at Samantha and said, "You heard what she said. It was the sound of my spanking you that brought her down there. She had to have been watching at the door for over fifteen minutes before she barged in, and the only reason she could be watching that long is because she liked what she saw. Trust me. This will work."

Marcie was a little shocked to hear that Beth was spanking Samantha. In all of the time she had been struggling with her reaction to being spanked, she hadn't seriously considered that others might feel the same way.

"What exactly do you want me to do?" Marcie asked.

"All the bitch has is her word about what she saw," began Beth. She continued as she walked over to a bookshelf and pulled down a video camera. "We intend to put on tape what we plan to blackmail her with."

"I'm still not following," said Marcie.

Beth smiled at her and said, "We want to get her on tape having sex with you."

"LET!" Pound! "ME!" Pound! "OUT!" Pound! "OF HERE!" Pound! Pound! Pound! Pound!

"And you expect her to cooperate with this plan?" Marcie asked rather incredulously.

"After we soften her up a bit. Yes." explained Beth. "Sam is going to help hold her down while I spank the shit out of her. She'll be a gibbering mess by the time I'm done with her, and willing to do anything to make it stop."

"If she would be will to do anything," Marcie began, "why don't you have sex with her."

Beth looked at her for a second. "You do understand Good Cop / Bad Cop, right?"

"Of course," Marcie replied defensively.

"Well you're right." Beth said. "I could do it, but it would require me to spank her even more. With you and your angelic good looks, she would give in much more easily. You would prefer we inflicted the least amount of pain, don't you?"

Marcie shook her head incredulously. "I can't believe you are trying to guilt me into participating in... in... a rape, quite frankly."

"Don't you care whether or not Samantha is punished for doing something that we do almost daily?" Beth accused her.

"Of course I care," Marcie again replied defensively.

"Think of it this way," Beth continued. "I'm not asking you to do any more than what you did with Nancy, and that turned out well, didn't?"

Marcie again shook her head incredulously "In Nancy's case I was trying to help her learn to enjoy something. How can you possibly compare them?"

"This is no different," Beth was now on the defensive. "We may be doing it for different reasons, but the object is still the same. It's not going to do us any good to videotape a rape. We need her to at least appear to be enjoying this. By forcing her into a position that she has no choice in, it will free her to enjoy it. Think what you may of what we are doing, but we are only acting in her best interest. It's in her best interest to discover the joys of sex with a woman, and it's also in her best interest to not get her sister in trouble.

"After all, it's not like we're trying to cover up some crime Sam committed against her. I for one will not feel one bit sorry for what we are about to do."

Marcie looked over at Samantha, and when they made eye contact, Samantha said, "Please help us."

She looked back at Beth and said hesitantly, "OK"

"Great!" Beth said. "I knew I could count on you." Then looking over at Samantha, she continued, "Let's get this over with." She handed the video camera to her as she walked past her into the kitchen. Samantha and Marcie followed right behind her. As Beth passed a jar of wooden kitchen implements she grabbed a spatula, then went to a far door. Marcie and Samantha quickly joined her.

The door Beth stood in front of had a latch with a lock on it, which Marcie thought looked odd for inside a house. Samantha recognized Marcie's confusion and said, "When I was seventeen my father caught me down there drinking one of his wines and so put that on there." Then after a moment's pause she said, "It's awfully quite in there all of a sudden."

Beth looked at her curiously. "Maybe she went back down to rest on the couch."

"Maybe," Samantha agreed. "She had been pounding on that door for an hour. That's bound to make her tired."

Beth and Samantha were now standing on either side of the door, with Marcie standing a few feet back and directly in front of it. When Samantha unlatched the door it suddenly flew open and out darted Jessica. This was Marcie's first look at her and she was startled at how much different she looked than her sister. Instead of tall and slim with probably dyed jet-black hair, Jessica was shorter and voluptuous with obviously dyed blond hair.

The way she launched herself through the door caught everyone by surprise, and she probably would have been able to get away if she hadn't run right into Marcie. She could have even recovered from that, but she hadn't expected to see someone else, and especially hadn't expected to see someone as beautiful as Marcie. She was transfixed by her for a few seconds, and that was all of the time Beth needed to regain her senses, and snatch Jessica by the hair.

"Oh no you don't!" Beth exclaimed.

"Yeahhhhhh!" Jessica screamed. "Let go of my hair!"

Beth grabbed her by both shoulders, yanked her back towards the cellar door, and led her downstairs.

"What are you doing?!" screamed Jessica.

Marcie followed them and Samantha down the stairs. When they reached the bottom of the cellar, Marcie saw it was huge. It wasn't just some shelves with wine on it, but a full lounge with a bar and easy chairs and a great, big leather couch. It was on this couch that Beth shoved Jessica on to.

Jessica looked back at Beth with fear in hers eyes, and asked, "What are planning to do with me?"

Beth towered over and said ominously, "Your sister and I have decided that if she is going to get punished, then she at least wants to be punished for something she has done to you." And with that she slapped her left hand with the wooden spatula.

Jessica's response was said with a lot of anger, but little conviction. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh I wouldn't, would I?" Beth replied with a smirk. As Beth grabbed hold of Jessica's left arm, Samantha dropped the video camera into a nearby chair, and then went over to assist Beth. By now Beth was sitting down on the couch next to Jessica and was pulling her across her lap. Jessica was putting up a mighty struggle, but Beth was too strong for her. Between her and Samantha, they quickly got Jessica pinned. Samantha was holding down her feet at the end of the couch. Jessica's left arm was trapped between Beth and the back of the couch, and her right arm was turned back on her back and held there by Beth's left hand. This left Beth's right hand free to deliver stinging blows with the wooden spatula. Although with the tight jeans she was wearing, those blows were muted.

Marcie was stunned by what she was witnessing. She could barely breathe because of how much she was turned on by just watching this pretty girl get spanked. Jessica was alternating between a screaming fury and a balling baby, and Marcie couldn't get enough of what she saw.

"Marcie."

She heard Beth call her name, which snapped her out of her trance. "Yes?"

"Come over here, and pull down her pants," Beth commanded.

Marcie was beside herself with anticipation as she knelt down in front of the couch, right at Jessica's pelvis. When she reached under Jessica's hips she heard her hiss, "Don't you dare!"

"Oh yes she does dare," said Beth, and punctuated her point with several rapid strikes with the spatula.

Marcie resumed her operation by reaching her left arm around Jessica's ass, and bringing the right arm in up front. Now using two hands, she quickly got the pants unbuttoned and unzipped, then pulled them down.

"Just bring them down to her knees," said Beth. "Leave her panties up for now."

Marcie finished as requested then remained kneeled where she was as Beth resumed. The blows she delivered now where not just relegated to her ass, but her thighs too. All of this time, Marcie was fighting a powerful urge to reach her hand under her dress and play with herself. What she couldn't even admit to herself, was that not only was she turned on by what she watched, she would have been equally turned on by trading places with Jessica and been on the receiving end of it.

As Beth had predicted, Jessica was now a gibbering mess, and between tears and screams of agony she was promising profusely that she would not tell on her sister.

Beth paused for a moment, and said calmly, "The problem is I can't trust you. I have known you since you were eight years old, and you have always been a brat." She punctuated that with a slap of her hand to her panty-covered ass. "And what's more, we're not even remotely done. In fact, we're not even half done, because all I'm doing is softening you up for when your sister takes over."

"Noooooooooo!" Jessica cried as Beth resumed the torment of her ass. "I swear you can trust me!" And after gasping through a few more smacks, "I swear it! I really swear it!"

Beth paused again. "It's going to take something way more than you swearing that I can trust you to get this to end."

"Anything!" Jessica gasped. "Anything at all!"

"OK," said Beth. "I want to videotape Marcie here licking your pussy."

"No way!" Jessica shrieked.

"Have it your way then," Beth said as she resumed the assault.

After only a couple swats Jessica screamed, "All right! All right!"

perl10
perl10
60 Followers