Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

Beth stopped and said, "I'm glad to hear you're willing to be sensible about this. With this videotape you'll just come off as someone trying to hide your own crime if you decided to tell your parents about what your sister and I were doing."

Beth nodded at Samantha to let go of her, and then she released her as well. Beth and Samantha stood in front of the couch and watched Jessica lie there and sob for a few moments. Marcie was still kneeling in front of her.

"Take off your pants," Beth commanded.

They were still pulled down to her knees, so she had some difficulty removing her shoes. Marcie helped her with them, and then helped her pull off her pants. After that, Jessica pulled her legs up onto the couch and sat sideways all curled up defensively.

Beth looked over at Samantha and said, "This should look like we caught her in the act, so I need you to get way over to the side, while I go up the stairs a little ways with the camera." Then looking at Marcie she said, "Once I'm in position, I want you to strip her the rest of the way then go down on her."

"OK," was Marcie's reply. "But I think we should give her a chance to calm down."

"All right," Beth said. "But not too long." Beth climbed the stairs with the camera and knelt down near the top, but still in view of the couch. Samantha had moved behind one of the racks of wine. After waiting about a minute for Jessica's breath to return to normal, Beth said. "Go ahead."

Marcie began by being calm and talking softly, "Everything is going to be fine. I've done this a lot." She then tugged on Jessica's legs to pull them on either side of her. She didn't pull hard. She just coaxed them off the couch. She then continued to tug gently behind her knees until Jessica's ass was on the edge of the couch. Jessica winced from the pain, but was otherwise obeying Marcie very well.

With Marcie kneeling in front of her the way she was, this put her face at the same height as Jessica's. Marcie's back was to the camera, and so was probably blocking the view of Jessica's face, but she was counting on that. She wanted to take as much time soothing her and caressing her as she could before anyone could see her face in the video.

Marcie stared into Jessica's eyes for a minute, and while she could tell she was continuing to calm down in one way, she could also tell she was heating up in another. Finally Marcie leaned in and planted a very light kiss upon her lips. Jessica didn't exactly return the kiss, but she didn't reject it either.

Then, while landing light and delicate kisses on her lips from different angles, Marcie began working the buttons of Jessica's blouse, and once the last button was undone, she peeled the blouse right off her. She followed this up by working the kisses down her check and onto her neck, and while doing so massaged her breasts through her lace bra. Jessica's face was now visible to the camera, but also by now there was no doubt that she was feeling the effects of Marcie's seduction.

In a single, fluid motion Marcie removed Jessica's bra then dropped down to gently suckle her breasts. Jessica was really responding to her now, and brought her hands up to run them through Marcie's hair. While her attention was diverted by the attention at her breast, Marcie dropped her right left hand down to Jessica's panties. She was expecting some dampness when she got there, but was shocked to find them soaked. Far more soaked than anything she could have caused. Marcie wondered if the spanking Jessica received affected her the same way as she.

Marcie brought her face back up to Jessica's and gave her a few more kisses. This time Jessica returned them passionately. Marcie placed her hand upon Jessica's chest, and pushed her back against the couch, and then dropped down completely to suck on those soaked panties. The gasp that escaped Jessica's lips was sharp and loud.

Marcie sucked on them for a few minutes, and worked Jessica into quite a state. She then pulled them off, wrapped her arms underneath Jessica's thighs to grab her hips, and planted her face between them.

Jessica was now in delirium. She grasped handfuls of Marcie's hair, and crossed her ankles together to put Marcie's head in a vice. She was shouting out in ecstasy as waves of orgasms struck her. As one would subside, Marcie would suck hard again and pull her across another one. Marcie believed she could have gotten more out of her, but she knew Jessica needed a break even if she probably would have denied it.

Marcie lifted up and freed herself of Jessica's thighs. Jessica launched herself into Marcie's arms and kissed her passionately. When she was done she embraced her, and with her lips near Marcie's right ear, she whispered, "Thank you."

Beth came down the stairs with the camera tucked under her arm and clapping. "That was marvelous," she said. "I'll be fingering myself to that video for many nights to come. What do you think Sam?"

"Impressive," was all she could say.

"Stand up Marcie," Beth commanded. She then brought the camera around and continued, "Now for an additional scene that's just for us. Marcie. It's your turn now. Make Jessica your bitch."

Marcie looked back down at Jessica and saw her eyes open wide, but she sat up straight and threw her shoulders back. Her demeanor was one of someone who was eager to do as she was told. The feelings that were now rushing through Marcie were new ones for her. She had never used the term 'bitch' before, but she understood the context. Jessica was hers to do with as she pleased, and she seemed very willing to comply.

Marcie had the breath knocked out of her as this massive feeling of power and domination swept through her. She simply did not know what to make of it, nor how to proceed. Her first instinct was to spank Jessica. She wanted to spin her around, lay her over the back of the couch, and then spank her with her open hand until she screamed for mercy. The problem with that plan is she was already too far-gone as it was. What with Sandra's torment of spanking her ass and rubbing her pussy earlier that evening, she was ready to go before she ever even got here. Then watching what she did, and doing what she has done, she needed attention between her thighs right NOW!

Many times she has had her face shoved forcefully into Sandra's pussy, and that is what she wanted to do to Jessica. It's time she was on the receiving end of this situation, and went at it with gusto. She grabbed the back of Jessica's head with her right hand and pulled her off the couch. She then pulled up the hem of her dress, and ground her panty-covered pussy into her face.

She was now inflamed like never before that evening. "Pull my panties off!" she commanded. Jessica obeyed without hesitation. "Suck my clit!" Jessica didn't need to be told twice. Marcie was having a hard time maintaining her balance, and so, fell back onto the couch dragging Jessica along the way. In a very short time, she had the first of many orgasms that evening, although the better ones would come later with Beth back at their house.

Speaking of which, Beth said, "That's enough Marcie. I need to get you home to work out an urge you've built up in me."

Marcie understood completely, and got up to leave, but not before she gave Jessica one last kiss and a hug.

Beth tossed the camera to Samantha and said, "I suppose you can take things from here, right?"

Samantha caught the camera and replied, "No problem." She then looked down at her sister and remarked. "We are going to have a very different relationship from here on out. Won't we, Jessica?"

"Yes, Sam," Jessica responded demurely.

Marcie didn't bother to put on her panties as she followed Beth up the stairs. When she turned back for one last look she saw that Samantha had grabbed Jessica's hair as she had just done with her, but she was soon out of view to know for sure what she thought might happen next.

Later she would again be in bliss as Beth drove her favorite toy into her, but on the drive home, and alone with only her thoughts, today's events were troubling her greatly. She felt for sure that what she had done today was to participate in the rape of young woman. Yes, everything turned out OK, but what if it hadn't? And does it really matter that it did? Regardless of how Jessica took what happened to her, Marcie was participating anyway.

Then there was the spanking. It was one thing to deal with the desire to receive it, yet it was something completely else to desire delivering it. Sure she didn't do it, but only because she was too horny to do so. It wasn't like she didn't do it out of any strength of character on her part.

'Am I even a good girl still?' she thought. 'Do I even have the right to consider it?'

As the days went by, the conflicts that raged inside of her were taking their toll. She was torn between an urge to be a slut and a desire to be chaste; between wanting to be spanked, and the shame of wanting it; between wishing she had spanked Jessica, and relieved that she hadn't.

The only times she was not agonizing over these conflicts, was when she was engaged in sex, so she did whatever she could to make that happen. When this school year started, she only had sex with the girls in her sorority when they came to her, or when Beth ordered it. Now she was the aggressor seeking out the girls and seducing them. When the rush was over, and the girl was gone, all she had accomplished was provide more reasons to feel like a degenerate. Sex was now like a drug to her, and she was caught in a vicious cycle.

She soon realized that she had to come to grips with what she had become, and either surrender to her passions or reject them. This balancing act she was engaged in was driving her insane, so she needed someone to talk to, but definitely not Beth. She knew what her vote would be.

Her only remaining option was to talk with her father, but what could she say to him? She certainly couldn't be honest with him, so why she believed talking to him would do any good she had no idea. Yet without any valid reason why she should, she drove to her parents place to talk to her father anyway.

After dinner they were sitting together watching the news. He was in his recliner in front of the TV, and she was on the couch off to the side. Marcie was wondering what it is she could say to get answers to questions she couldn't even ask. Then the news program gave her an opportunity when it started covering the trial of a terrorist. Maybe if she asked more about what he had told her about how people became evil, she might get to wherever she was trying to go.

"Dad?" she asked.

"Yes dear?" he replied.

"This guy seems real evil," she began. "I remember you telling me a while back how it is that people got that way. You said something like people don't choose to become evil, they just start down a path that if they knew before hand it would have made them evil, they wouldn't have... or something like that."

Her father looked at her with an amused expression. "Yeah. It was something like that."

"Could you elaborate?" she asked. "I'm a little confused."

"Well..." he began while searching for the right words. "You first have to realize that few people think they are evil." He then pointed at the TV, and continued, "That guy certainly doesn't. He thinks the evil he commits is for a just cause, and that what he does actually makes him a good person.

"Only a sociopath would think he is evil, and even then not many of them do. Discounting these statically irrelevant numbers, all people have an evil line they will not cross. All people consider certain actions to be too evil to commit, and why? Because all people consider themselves to be fundamentally good, and they won't cross the lines they have determined to be evil, because they believe that will then make them evil. Any person who didn't believe they were fundamentally good, would have no restraint on their actions beyond what they think the can get away with, and that's what makes them a sociopath."

"So only sociopaths are evil?" asked Marcie.

"Oh no. Not by a long shot," her father replied. "In fact, there are lots of evil people. They just don't believe they are. Just because you believe yourself to be good, that doesn't make it so."

"So how do you determine that someone is evil?" she asked.

"Hold your horses, Marcie," he replied. "I'll get to that. You first need to understand the mechanism of how they become evil before you can do that. There are two things to consider. The first is that no one believes they are evil, and the second is that no single decision makes them evil. Becoming evil is always a progression that starts when they are a child.

"They first begin with small things like shoplifting a pack of gum from a store, or teasing the kid in class who stutters. No one would declare a child as evil solely based on these actions, and more importantly, neither would they. Yet these actions are evil, and they did commit them. So if they do commit them, and they still consider themselves to be good, it makes the next small step towards evil that much easier.

"You see, every day everyone is presented with many opportunities to commit evil acts, but they reject them because they consider them to be too evil. The only difference between an evil act and a too evil act is that the too evil act is one they believe will make them evil to do it. Nothing else. So they avoid making the too evil decisions, but everything else is open for consideration.

"But what exactly is too evil? It all depends on where you are at the time. A person can reject several evil decision that are just too evil, but eventually select the one that is not so much. And once they do, then the next small step will actually bring them closer to making the decision they had rejected before. Instead of one large step, they still wind up at the same sense of morality by several small ones.

"So when an evil man looks back on his life, he does not see a single decision he has made to become evil. And since he does not see that step, he erroneously declares himself to be good. Yet if that same man could look instead into the future from when he was young, with the sense of morality that he had at that time, he would declare that he had become an evil man."

"So what makes a man evil? Anyone who believes that you can commit evil acts, and not effect whether you are good, is evil. There is nothing good about evil. You would think this would not be in dispute, but it is. If you commit evil acts, then some part of you will be damaged; living in denial of that will only lead to greater evil."

Marcie was a little confused by what he said, and so asked, "Surely someone who has committed murder would think they were evil?"

"Not really," her father replied. "That's actually a great example, because someone already has to be evil in order to commit the murder. The act only confirms they're evil; it doesn't make them evil. Take my word on this. It is very difficult to look back on your life and determine when you became evil, and as such, most evil people think they are good just because there are things they believe that are still too evil to do. Only people who still believe they are fundamentally good would consider this.

"Remember. Once you get to the point where you truly know you are evil, then the only thing that limits you are what you believe you can get away with."

What her father was saying was making sense to Marcie, but she didn't see how it applied to her situation. Yes, what she did to Nancy and Jessica was evil, but it worked out fine. They are probably better people for it. Should she not have done it anyway?

"What about..." Marcie began. "What if you do something bad that is actually in the best interest of the person you did it to?"

"That's even worse," her father began ominously. "A criminal at least stands a chance of turning his life around because he still considers what he is doing as evil, just not too evil.

"Keep in mind that the only reason the thought of 'acting in their best interest' is passing through your mind is because you know you are doing evil, and the reason you are thinking that way, is because you want to deceive yourself into believing you are doing good. You can plant whatever name you want on it, but evil is always evil, and you can never do good with evil.

"In fact, acting in the best interest of someone is actually an oxymoron. What is in the best interest of everyone is that they decide for themselves what is in their best interest.

"Don't get me wrong, sometimes you need to. Such as a parent should always be acting in the best interest of his or her child. Yet a very poor parent is one who is not preparing that child to decide for them self what that is. It's safe to say that a parent doesn't actually believe the child is an adult until they do let them decide for themselves what is in their best interest."

"Wait a second," said Marcie. "You just said that it's evil to act in someone else's interest, yet it's good with our children. That doesn't make sense."

"I never said it was good," her father corrected. "I only said they should."

"Huh?" Marcie was now really confused. "Shouldn't we only do the things that are good?"

"Life sure would be a lot simpler if that were true," her father replied wistfully. He continued, "The problem you are having is that you are confusing right and wrong with good and bad."

"What?!" Marcie replied astonished.

"Let's try a little morality exercise," her father began. "When we dropped the atomic bombs on Japan, did we do something that was good or bad?"

"Uh... bad," Marcie replied, but was wondering where this was going.

"Quite correct," her father replied. "It was an immensely evil act that shook that country, and eventually ours, to its core.

"Next question. Was it the right thing to do?"

Marcie was a bit unsure what to say, but decided to go with her instinct. "No."

Her father sighed then said, "You're wrong. I might also add that you are not bad – just wrong. Even the most conservative estimates put the death toll of Japanese if we had to do a land invasion at more than a million. That's the problem with mankind's pacifist tendencies. They never factor in the horrors that have resulted when good men don't do the right thing and commit lesser evils.

"Sometimes wars are necessary. At the same time, you shouldn't fool yourself into thinking that you are doing something good by fighting them. If you want good, then you have to do good. Many – me included – believe that we fought World War Two because we didn't do good at the end of World War One. All we did was defeat the Germans then left them to fend for themselves. At the end of World War Two, we did not repeat that mistake and we helped our enemies to recover. Now those very same enemies are our allies.

"Let's take a closer look at the decision to drop those bombs. Since it saved so many Japanese lives, you could argue that we did it in their best interest. But try walking up to the Japanese and asking them if they appreciate the bombs we dropped on them. See if you can get one to agree that it was in their best interest."

Her father paused to give Marcie a chance to consider what he said. "The only valid reason to drop those bombs was to save the lives of the thousands of our soldiers that would have died in a land invasion.

"And I don't care what good you think you are accomplishing, I can pick apart any justification to do things in the best interest of people in the same manner. This gets to the heart of why it's so bad to do this. With a criminal, there is at least some chance to turn him around because he isn't involved in self-deception. Most of them at least recognize that they are still doing evil, even though they don't consider themselves as evil. As such, there is some hope that when they look back on their life they will see the evil they have done and change their ways.

perl10
perl10
60 Followers