All Comments on 'Sleat Harbour'

by Goldie Munro

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

you had me captivated and on the edge of my chair with this.it was wounderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
An excellent work in all of its aspects.

The quality of the plot, character development and dialogue is excellent. What a sensual feast! The polar contrast of all the sensory elements combined with the story development and timing build a delicious erotic anticipation and tension that makes the climax unusually satisfying. Emotional, sensual and erotic, this is an inventive and marvelous work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Blimey

Gripping.

A new blood on the Literotica, and made self being heard.

That was GOLDEN, Goldie.

sacksackover 19 years ago
MY GOOD LORD!

I don't usually respond to a Non-Human category story, but this was so vivid, with excellently drawn characters and other-wordly descriptions I quickly succumbed. My entries are completely different...The Mask (funny) and Who Killed Lois Laynes? (murder mystery...I believe currently in New section) Read them if you can! Good luck!

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
OMG...

I absolutely loved this story. This is the type of story I love reading, it has everything. It may be in non human but it smacks of romance. It would be a shame if you didn't win. Good luck!

Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 19 years ago
Not my genre

Didn't matter at all. Deftly crafted and a joy to read. Easilly deserving of all the Kudos. Congratulations.

-Colly

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 19 years ago
Icy cold and boiling hot

Very good story. I loved your use of the sensory elements. The colors, the smells, the light. I enjoyed reading it quite a lot.

Good luck.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 19 years ago
Exciting

This was a really exciting story and very sensual. It's not a stroke story like I usually read but what I would call a page turner even so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
superb

You are, I think, first and foremost a story teller. I really enjoyed it. Please keep writing, I will keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous