Sleat Harbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Euan took off his seal skin and stood once more as a man in Jess' cold, dark room. He had easily fought Jamie back into the hinterworld where he belonged and now he looked down at the pale, frozen and lifeless body on the bed. He wrapped her up in his warm, soft skin and carried her carefully down stairs and placed her in front of the fire. He opened the seal skin and began slowly, gently and methodically to rub the warmth and life back into Jess' limp body. He blew his warm moist breath on her toes and fingers and kissed the life back into her lips.

'Oh. Jessie, come back lass...come back to the world...' he whispered in her ear.

Jess' eyes flickered and opened slowly. She took a deep, deep breath of the warm sea salty air that suffused the room and smiled.

'Euan, it is you! You saved me from that creature!'

'Shhh, lass! Yes he's gone but you need warmed. Here let the fire heat your bones and let some whisky warm your belly!'

Euan ministered to Jess the whole night long until she fell into a deep and peaceful sleep. He looked down at her sleeping form and sighed. Poor thing, he thought, she may be warmed and alive on the outside but inside...He knew that he could help her bring her inner core back to life but she would have to call him to her as legend demanded so he found some paper and using one of her charcoal pieces left her a note:

'Jess, my sweet. I can help you gain the warmth you need but you must bid me come to you. Seven tears you must shed into the sea and I will be by your side.'

Jess woke late the next day; the weak sun was already high in the sky as she sat up in her bed. She felt dead. How could she be breathing and alive but feel such a wintry deadness inside her? The events of the night before came back to her and she held herself tightly for comfort and wept, wept the tears of healing. The icy coldness was still inside her – she feared that Jamie had marred her body for life. It was then that she saw the note, propped up by the bedside lamp. When she read it she understood immediately what Euan meant and let a smile play along her lips. As she had read the note she had felt herself wander back to another time, to a time when she and Euan had been lovers and he had come to her from the sea. It was the alliance that had incurred the wrath of poor Jamie Prentice but Jess knew that he had been sent back to where he belonged and could not bother her again, the spectres of Old Saints Night had fled.

That evening, just before the sun set west of the mountains, she had trudged out to the shore and it had not been easy for the icy coldness affected her badly. Once there, with the waves lapping at her feet, she let the love of Euan infuse her and the happiness that it brought her made her weep and she counted the seven tears as they fell into the great salty deep and she called him; called Euan to her.

She was disturbed from a restless sleep that night by the sound of her bedroom door opening. She opened her eyes and there stood Euan, tall, dark and sleek.

'Oh, Jessie, you called me!'

'I did Euan, but I'm Jess not Jessie!'

'I know, lass, but you are uncommonly alike!'

'Euan, there is a coldness in me that I must be rid of. You will help me won't you?'

Euan sat on the edge of the bed and stroked Jess' soft dark hair,

'Of course I will, my sweet,' and he bent down and kissed her.

That kiss, warm, wet, wild and loving transported her to new delights. Euan's hands explored the softness of her skin with a gentleness that she had only dreamt about and when he entered her and thrust himself into her very core the frozen depths of her body evaporated and she became more alive than she had ever felt. She knew she could never go back to her old life – this was where she belonged.

Later, as they lay in each others arms and their desire grew in them again Jess climbed on top of Euan and lowered herself down on his hard cock. As he entered her the last vestiges of the cold, cruel ghost left her body and she felt her soul soar as it had when she had first arrived in Sleat. This time, however, it did not soar away high on the wind but it delved deep into the sea and there she saw the green and blue and white forms that had plagued her paintings and she knew what she had been exploring; the Selkie's world beneath the sea. She rode Euan with abandon and the pleasure they both felt engulfed them.

'Take me with you Euan! Take me to your world under the sea,' she gasped.

'We will see, little one, we will see.' He replied as their orgasms ripped through them and left them spent and clinging to each other like mussels to a harbour wall.

12