All Comments on 'Sleeping Bags Ch. 02'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerabout 20 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent and thrilling story. Hope you continue another chapter at least.

sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
Another good chapter!

Great Job! Loved it! The second chapter was better than the first. Could the third be the pinnacle?

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Supper

Very Very good for I am enjoying your stoies very much Thank You Rogere0071 From Montreal Qc Canada [rogere0071@yahoo,com]

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
I loved your tale...

And hope that you once again will start making submissions to this site. Your are actually quite a good incest writer. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was Great...until you ruined it with Mom

I don't know why people think telling the mother about a sexual relationship between her husband and her daughter would go over smoothly and be accepted.

It totally lost it's eroticism when that part of the story was introduced. It started off totally believable and if it had of continued in the same vain, with them having to sneak around and ALMOST getting caught by the wife, but not really, THEN it would have been a wonderful story. This stuff (adding the mom) is just plan STUPID!

IndaoIndaoabout 14 years ago
Great job- I'd like to know what else happens!

This story was well-done! Great pacing, allowing the reader to be drawn in and seduced slowly. I liked the characters of the dad and the daughter, which is important to me, and would have liked a bit more character development in the mother. Perhaps an upcoming chapter can be flashback from the mom's perspective outlining what made her the sex dog she is today. All in all great job! It brought me right back to my dad and I in sleeping bags camping when I was much younger than my cougar years. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just turned into a routine porn cliche now.

The opening chapter was hinting at a grasp of the genre and what makes it powerful as fantasy erotica. This second part has trailed off into the routine telling of people screwing. Not badly done, just not what you had going on in the tent.

You lost it when they had sex against a tree. That was a booty call answered in the outdoors. Fine, but it didn't matter that you threw in a few "daddy!"s here and there. The pair from the tent encounter was lost. no more feelings, just humping against a tree.

Thanks for the first chapter.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Now that is keeping it in the family!

You give a good sensual purge Mz Eroslit.

That was really special. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just wondering how old the daughter is. Sometimes I think a story like this is better with a daughter that is in her 30's or older.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous