Sleeping Cutie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish eyed her strange surroundings as she was coming more coherent with every swallow. She was starting to become a bit afraid for every thing was strange to her. For a bit of comfort she wanted to be with her helper Dawson. She got up slowly and began to work her wobbly legs and walk to where he had disappeared.

He was turning the water on and adjusting the temperature when he got up and turned right into Trish. "OH SHIT, you scared the crap out of me." He shouted.

"Shit? Crap? What is thus you speak of?" Trish asked with curiosity. Seeing the tub and water she smiled and forgot everything as she pulled her clothes off and climbed slowly into the water.

Dawsons eyes got wide as he watched with amazement at her boldness. He started to leave but then turned back into the bathroom and got a towel out of the cabinet and laid it down on the counter. "Will you wash, Trish of Binderman? In the manner of any well deserved Princess." Trish said with delight as she swirled her hands in the water and smiled. Dawson didn't say a thing but his smile grew. Trish played curiously with the knobs of hot and cold water.

He sat on the edge of the tub and took a wash cloth and wet it then ran it along her shoulders. "Hmmm." Trish purred at the feel of the moisture on her skin. He ran the cloth along her back several times and pulled her long hair to the side. Trish finally lay back in the tub and submerged her petite body. She looked up at Dawson smiling.

"What strange fire thus giveth thy light." She said looking at the overhead light. Then looked at Dawson. "You are a servant perhaps?" She asked.

"No, I’m a construction worker. Now please tell me where you are from and who put you up to this?" Dawson asked. Still sitting on the side of the tub watching her every move.

"I told thee, I am Trish of Binderman, my father is the King. Do you know of him?" She asked Dawson with smiling eyes, as she was quite awake now.

"No never heard of him." He replied. "I bet you’re hungry though huh?" Dawson got to his feet and left the bathroom with his eyes on her bare breasts, all the way till he turned the corner. He got to the kitchen and opened the icebox. Seeing that he had very little to offer her. He opened the freezer door and saw it was bare too. He opened the refrigerator again and pulled out a beer and opened it and took a long hard swig.

"What is that?"

"Holy shit." Dawson yelled as he spilt his beer on himself. "You gotta quit sneaking up on people Trish." Dawson said startled. "Huh? Beer, you want one?" He asked.

"Oh yes please." She answered. Dawson reached in and grabbed another beer as Trish grabbed his and began drinking it as he had. He looked at her moment, then realized she didn't have any clothes on. His eyes fell to her bush between her legs and then back up to her perky breasts. Trish caught his curious stare and smiled as she handed him the empty beer can. "Another ale please." She smiled.

"Oh sure, ok." Handing her his beer and then reached in and grabbed another. Trish curiously reached her hand towards the coolness of the refrigerator.

"This is cold from this space?" Trish asked with her hand out to feel the cold air that came from it.

"Oh yeah, of course. You act like you never saw a refrigerator before." Dawson said as he tried to hide the messy kept parcels on the selves.

When he shut the door to the refrigerator he turned to see that she was gone. He looked around then at the floor that revealed her wet footprints that went both ways. To the kitchen then back to the bathroom. He headed that way and turned the corner to find her back in the tub and drinking her beer. She sat the empty can on the ledge and it toppled off and she let out a giggle. Then sank into the tub and submerged her whole body. Getting her hair wet fully and coming back up for air.

He went to walk to the phone again when she called him. "Kind sir?"

"Yes." Dawson answered and went to her side. Looking at her naked body fully.

"May I have another Ale please?" She asked.

"Huh sure." He answered and went to the kitchen and returned with another beer. When he returned to the bathroom she was getting out of the tub, a little wobbly, she slipped. Dawson reached and caught her in his arms. She wrapped her arms around him and began kissing him. Dawson didn't resist his beauty Queens act. He wrapped his arms around her wet naked body as she twirled her tongue with his.

"Thank you handsome prince." She said as she stepped back and fell onto the commode. Sitting and giggling. Dawson stripped his clothes off and turned the showerhead on. Draining the tub and turning on the cold water and got under its spraying nozzle. Then securely closing the shower curtain.

"What is thus that pours the water as so?" Trish asked as she pulled the curtain back and climbed in with Dawson. Dawson was startled again. He quickly lathered his hair with shampoo and turned up the warm water nozzle.

"It’s a shower. Boy, you don't know much of nothing do you?" Dawson barked.

"I know how to please a prince." Trish said as she went to her knees and engulfed Dawsons cock fully. He was taken by surprise completely and just stood there. She was pulling her head back till his cock's head was at her lips then she lunged forward and took him in her mouth again. Dawsons cock grew quickly and Trish wrapped her fingers around whatever part of his cock that wasn’t in her mouth.

"Oh yes. I see, yeah you do know how to do that." Dawson said with quivering mouth. The feeling she gave him was sensational. Her mouth slide along his hard cock with ease. Her tongue worked his shaft hungrily with apparent experience as he released his load quickly. She was smiling at his hasty orgasm. She stood up and leaned into him and they embraced.

Dawson smelled of her hair and quickly lathered her hair up with shampoo and washed her. The water was coming out warmer and she seems to enjoy it. She played with the spraying water with her hands. He went to get out and grabbed a towel and dried off. Trish followed and imitated his actions. Dawson reached back into the shower and turned it off. He went to the bedroom while Trish played with the showers knobs, turning them on and off. Dawson went through his drawers to find them some clothes.

Trish come in and saw the bed and smiled. Standing their naked she ran her hands along her body. Dawson turned to see her in the doorway while she fondled her self. He stood straight up and so did his cock. She looked down at his erection and licked her lips. Trish walked up to Dawson and took his cock in her hand and began stroking it lightly.

All the curious questions Dawson had disappeared. He seems to know what he was going to do with her now. She poised up to him and kissed him passionately. Her hand was pulling his rock hard cock into her warm body. Their lips mashed together and their tongues tussled. Their breaths became short and desires were heightened. Dawson turned just enough to lay her on the bed. Hovering over her he began squeezing her firm breast.

Trish pushed his head downwards and he understood. He kissed her neck then chest. Kissing and sucking at her breast and nipples. His hand run up between her legs and she opened them for him. He found her pussy ready for his care. She pushed her body up and into his hand. She tightened a grip on some of his hair and pulled downwards. He licked and kissed his way down her stomach. Getting to her pussy she spread her legs wide for him. Dawson licked her wildly. Sucking her clit and tugging on her pussy lips with his fingers while lapping at her.

She moaned out loudly at his mouths busy pleasing. He put a finger in her tight hole and slid slowly in and out. Licking and getting her wetter. She looks to old to be a virgin but her cunt was closed tight around his playing finger. He worked her to wetness and the finger glides got easier. Lapping her pussy folds and clit while driving his finger deeper with every surge.

Trish's body squirmed with ecstasy from his constant attention to her pleasure zones. Her fingers interlaced in his hair as she pulled him tightly to her pussy. Bucking up to meet his tongue and finger strokes. "Don't stop Sir Earl. Don't stop, please." Trish yelled out.

Dawson knew she was calling out to an old lover but he didn't miss a beat. His working fingers drove her to orgasm and her wetness flowed. She jerked her body from the sensation and pulled his hair till he come up to her. He lay on top of her and she gripped his ass cheeks and pulled him to her. His cock went in with ease. He began pumping his beauty Queen wildly as she pulled on his ass to set her desired pace. Driving his cock into her deeper and deeper.

"Oh yes, don't stop." She screamed out. Dawson thrust his cock in her more and more. Pounding away at her pussy with his dick swollen to its fullest. The sounds of wetness came as she pushed on his chest to slow him. Dawson slowed but didn't stop he drove his cock deeply and held. His body quivered and stiffened as he came inside her. The warm sensation deep with in her made her smile. She pulled Dawson to her and wrapped her arms around him and began kissing him.

He rolled to her side and fell out exhausted from the day’s endeavors. She curled up into him and lay her head on his chest. She toyed with a finger at his nipple while they caught their breaths. He was running his fingers through her long hair when he realized she dozed of quickly. He lay there a moment and calculated the day’s events.

He crawled out from her arms and head, covered her with a sheet. Looked at his beauty Queen with bewilderment and a smile. She was a "Sleeping cutie," he thought. He went to the bathroom and saw her clothes on the floor where she had shed them. Picking them up to take the dusty garment to the wash he saw a card fall to the floor.

He reached down and picked it up. It was sealed with an older wax type blotched seal. The wax had a symbol on it. He took her clothes to the washing machine and checked them for any other loose objects. A small pouch was sewn in to its side, so he removed it and opened it. There were several gold coins and what appeared to be rubies and small gems. He was shocked and kept them to give back to his beauty Queen. He put the garment in the wash and added an extra amount of detergent. Turned the machine on and went back to the bedroom were his computer was set up. He sat at it and turned it on. He carefully opened the card as not to disturb the hardened wax seal and read:

Dearest Teresa of Binderman,

I found out from my loyal subjects the Queens actions. I had believed for years that thou were just ill my daughter. Once I found out the truth, I had the Queen captured and sealed in a tower at Bingham. My dearest Daughter I tried many things to revive you. A potion was given that may keep you safe forever. I placed some tokens for when thou does wake thee shall be able to make it comfortable for thy self. My death will come soon, so I sealed you in Binderman castle in hopes that one day thou whilst revive. Also in fear that thou would be taken and made a slave of the new Aires. I love you dearest daughter and shall see thee in heaven. King George of Binderman. You’re beloved Father.

Dawson looked at his sleeping beauty and quickly pulled up everything he could on the computer about the King of Binderman and the seal from the card. Finding very little, other than he was a king in the 1200's and had a daughter Teresa, believed to have fallen into a coma. Dawson sat back after reading all this and letting it soak in. When he felt her arms wrap around him.

"What is this that shines bright?" Trish asked.

"Oh, hey. It’s a computer." Dawson said with a low tone, still soaking up what might be.

"Oh, it is so pretty." She said while her fingers walked down his chest and to his crotch. "I think thee need more of me." She said.

Dawson got up and looked her in the eyes. He thought of a dozen questions but he knew the answers. He also knew the grief she would be flooded with once she found out about the card. He wrapped his arms around Trish and kissed her passionately. She returned every lick. They fell gently to the bed and began exploring each other fully. Her hand trailed down to his cock and lightly traced its shape while he found her nipple hard and in need of attention. They embraced tightly and she pulled him atop of her when his cock was stiff. Fixing it so that it would slide with ease. He slowly pushed into her more. Her hands gripped his ass and pulled while he lay on top of her and began humping at her faster and faster.

"Stop." Trish yelled.

"What is it?" Dawson asked as he found it hard to completely stop in mid stride.

"What do I call thee?"

"Oh, Dawson. My name is Dawson." He said smiling and leaned in to kiss her. He began his strides again. Pumping deeply into her more and more. She gripped his ass and set the pace she preferred. Pulling him tighter as she spread her legs wider. He thrust his cock in her deeply as she pulled tightly on his ass and back. Bucking up to his body and wiggling with delight from his poundings.

"Oh yes, don't stop Sir Dawson. Don't stop." She shouted as their bodies clashed wildly and the sounds of wetness between them. Her fingers bit into his ass cheeks while she thrust up to meet his humping body. The warm cum inside her made her slow her pace and smile. Dawson stiffened his body and quivered in ecstasy. She reached up and grabbed a hand full of his hair. Pulling him downward with a huge smile on her face. He smiled as he descended between her legs; she opened her legs wide for him.

Dawson began licking her pussy in long sensual glides along her slit. Sucking at her clit and pulling her folds with his lips while he put two fingers in her wet warm hole. In and out he worked his fingers while she pulled at his hair to hold him at her cunt. He lapped at her clit in circles around it before he sucked at it. She squirmed with pleasure and loud moans came from her as he finger fucked her to an orgasm.

"Yes Sir Dawson. YES." She screamed out as her juices flowed from her. Dawson crawled to her side and they embraced. She lay her head on his muscular chest and toiled with his nipple till he heard her heavy breathing of slumber again.

He brushed back her hair to she her. "Yep, she's a sleeping cutie." He thought.

12